Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

As she reached Matty she looked past him to the two people standing in the doorway. A feeling of protective rage flowed over her as she recognised Janey and one of her brothers, the blonde one like her, the one that wasn't a cop.

"What are you doing here?" 'Tanaya asked tightly. She saw Janey move slightly as something shifted in her arms and a fretful cry could be heard.

"I'll go get Brad," Matty said faintly to 'Tanaya before turning and hurrying for the back door.

Janey felt her brother put his hand on her shoulder and was glad of his presence; she could feel the animosity coming from the woman in front of her in waves.

"I went to the prison today only to find out Brad had been released a week earlier than I was expecting." Janey said evenly.

"If you think you can cause trouble now he's out then...." 'Tanaya started only to stop at the sound of hurrying steps.

"Janey?" Brad called as he hurried towards the front door. He had not been able to hear what 'Tanaya was saying but he could hear the anger of her tone. He stepped up beside 'Tanaya and she hesitated a moment before stepping aside.

"I have been hoping to hear from you!" It came out sounding like an accusation, not the relief he actually felt because she was here.

"I only found out about you getting out up at the jail today," Janey said evenly and turned so Brad could see Nicolas where he rested against her shoulder.

"I've missed seeing you both," Brad said softly as he stepped outside the doorway and took Nicky from his mother's arms. "Maybe we can arrange for me to see you both tomorrow?"

Janey couldn't miss the hopeful tone in his voice and smiled softly. Her and Brad had become good friends since she had started taking Nicky to visit him five months ago.

"Well, that was my plan when I tried to find you, so toughen up! You got to put up with us tomorrow. There's a good park a few blocks from here," Janey said with a wide smile.

'Tanaya saw the way Brad held his son, the way he settled the small head against his chest and gently kissed the silky soft baby hair. The pain was almost physical as the longing squeezed at her heart.

"She can bring your boy here, if she don't like me around him I'll disappear while he's here." 'Tanaya said tightly.

Brad turned to look at 'Tanaya for a few moments.

"Everything okay?" Brent asked as he walked towards the group in the doorway, he was aware how raw 'Tanaya's feelings would be. "Hey Janey, do you want to bring the little fellow in out of the night air while you and Brad sort a few things out?"

Janey cast a quick look at 'Tanaya then looked at Brad, she was sure that the other woman didn't want her anywhere near Brad but Janey had no intention of letting her stop Nicolas from being with his father.

"Just for the few minutes it takes to sort things out," Janey agreed.

"Do you want me to come in or wait in the car?" James asked his sister quietly.

"You might as well come in James, we're all friends here." Brad said. Since getting to know James when Janey had bought Nicky to visit he had found her older brother to be a decent person, once he realised he didn't need to protect his sister.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12