Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

Brad ate silently, the food was good and he was hungry but the pain tablets were making him feel sleepy. He finished his food and sipped his coffee thankfully. When 'Tanaya took his empty plate and cup from him he went to get to his feet to help with the cleaning up after the meal but she turned and looked at him with a look that warned him that she would not allow him to follow her into the kitchen.

'Tanaya got the massage oil from her bathroom cabinet and walked into the lounge room, she looked at Brad where he was sprawled on the lounge half asleep.

"Lay on your stomach and I'll give your back and shoulders a massage to try to work out some of the stiffness," 'Tanaya said in a no-nonsense tone as she stood beside the lounge and looked down at him.

Brad glanced up at her for a few seconds then sighed with resignation then settled himself comfortably on his stomach with his shirt off. He had no wish to argue with 'Tanaya or try to dodge one of her attempts at seduction, sore as he was.

'Tanaya settled herself beside Brad and poured some oil into her hand before placing the bottle on the floor and warming the oil between her hands prior to starting to massage his back.

Brad almost groaned with pleasure as 'Tanaya slowly massaged the stiffness and soreness from his shoulders and down his back finding tender spots he didn't know he had.

He turned his face into the pillow as he felt his body begin to respond to the feel of her hands on his back as she worked all the soreness from his muscles.

'Tanaya moved her hands smoothly over Brad's back as she massaged the tension from his shoulders and then started to work her way down his back. She tried to keep her mind on what she was doing and push all thoughts of how her body was reacting to the feel of his skin beneath her hands.

Slowly she worked her way out from the points of his shoulders, down his well-muscled arms to his wrists.

"Turn over and I'll work the soreness out of the front of your shoulders and chest." 'Tanaya managed to say.

Brad gave a deep sigh and didn't move for several long moments. Finally he rolled over onto his back and lay there looking into 'Tanaya's face, his eyes dark with desire.

'Tanaya avoided his eyes as she poured more oil onto her hands and rubbed them

Brad watched 'Tanaya's face as she worked on the muscles around the joints of his shoulders. Even though his body was taunt with desire he was content to lay there and let 'Tanaya work her magic on his sore muscles. He had to admit she certainly knew what she was doing; most of the pain and stiffness was dissolving beneath her hands as she rubbed and kneaded his muscles.

Brad closed his eyes and relaxed, enjoying the physical contact as 'Tanaya worked. He was nearly asleep when she finished the massage but didn't move or speak as he listened to her moving around. He felt her pull a soft covering up to his shoulders and tuck it in around him lightly.

"Lay down beside me for a minute," Brad said sleepily. "Am I loosing my mind?" he wondered as soon as he murmured the words.

'Tanaya was silent for a few moments as she studied his face, she longed to do as he had said but dare she? Would it break the fragile truce they had at the moment?

Finally she sat on the edge of the lounge and eased into the spot beside him. He sighed as he slipped his arm beneath her head and pulled her against his side gently.

'Tanaya waited for him to make his next move but a soft snore came from him and she turned her head to look at his face. Instead of the disappointment she expected to feel she realised that a feeling of contentment was slowly creeping over her.

"Just for a few moments," 'Tanaya murmured and closed her eyes letting her senses soak up the pleasure of lying beside him.

She could smell the soap he favoured and the scent of the massage oil mixed with the scent that she was beginning to think of as uniquely Brad's. She could hear the soft whisper of his breath as he slept and she could feel the warmth of his body even through the light blanket.

"Just a few moments," she reminded herself.

It was several hours later when Brad woke with the need to go to the toilet, he tensed as he realised there was someone beside him. He turned his head to look and was a little taken back to realise it was 'Tanaya who was asleep beside him.

He tried to ease his shoulder out from beneath her head but 'Tanaya murmured in her sleep and rolled over to throw an arm across his body.

"'Tanaya, you got to let me up so I can go to the toilet," Brad said to her softly.

"Hmm?" 'Tanaya murmured sleepily and raised her head to look around dazedly. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'll go to my bed." She said as she sat up.

" 'Tanaya..." Brad hesitated for several seconds, "..if you agree to take things slow and accept that Nicolas comes first, you be here when I get back from the toilet."

'Tanaya watched as he got to his feet and left the room. She hesitated a moment then got up to turn off all the lights except the lounge room light. She was back on the lounge beneath the blanket when Brad came back into the room.

Brad paused beside the light switch as he looked at 'Tanaya on the lounge in his bed; he raised his hand to turn out the light and hesitated a moment as he debated on the intelligence of the situation. Finally he gave himself a mental shake and flicked the switch to turn the light out.

'Tanaya listened to Brad move to the side of the lounge, she heard him undo his belt and then the rasp of a zipper. There was a faint rustle of material and a faint thud then she felt the edge of the lounge dip as he settled beside her.

"You understand Nicolas comes first, but I don't intend to treat this as a one nighter if we go on from here." Brad said as he looked down at 'Tanaya's face. He thought he saw movement in her eyes.

'Tanaya looked up at Brad as he spoke, she searched his face as he declared that this wasn't a casual fling for him.

"I understand," she murmured softly.

Brad looked down into her face for a few moments longer; he could make out her features but not her expression. After a few second thoughts he lowered his head and brushed his lips against hers lightly.

'Tanaya felt his lips brush against hers. Whisper soft lightly touching her lips, there for the briefest of moments before he lifted his head. She felt his breath brush across her cheek and then his lips brushed against hers once again. She sighed against his mouth as he continued to brush a series of whisper light kisses against her lips, gradually their kisses became more than mere brushes.

'Tanaya felt his lips close over hers and then the tip of his tongue trace the seam of her lips, it was there for an instant then gone. Finally he fitted his mouth to hers, his lips parted and she welcomed his gentle invasion of her mouth.

Brad took his time exploring her lips and mouth before trailing his lips across her cheek to find the side of her neck. 'Tanaya gasped and arched against his body but Brad took his time as he worked down her graceful neck. He cupped one hip in his large hand and pulled her body against his body so he felt her against him from chest to thigh.

'Tanaya moaned as Brad pulled her hard against his body, she could feel his erection against her stomach and tried to wriggle closer.

Brad groaned against her neck as he rolled her onto her back and pushed a muscular thigh between hers.

"I'm not going to last long at this rate," Brad groaned as he moved his hips against her.

"I'm more than ready for you," 'Tanaya said as she grasped his hand and directed it to the clean-shaven place at the apex of her thighs.

Brad stifled a groan as his fingers slid between her folds finding her very wet and softly swollen, ready for his entry. Brad rolled away from her and reached for his pants down beside the lounge.

"Is there anything wrong?" 'Tanaya asked breathlessly, his fingers had felt so good.

"Just getting a frenchie," Brad said huskily. "don't want no extra complications."

'Tanaya bit back her denial of his need to use the condom then realised that he probably felt the need for his own piece of mind. She waited impatiently as he rolled it on and then welcomed him with open arms as he turned to her once more.

Brad moved over 'Tanaya, spreading her thighs wide as he reached down between them. His fingers found the hard nub of her clit and he teased her until she was gasping and wreathing beneath him before guiding himself to the entrance of her passage and pushing against her until he felt the head of his cock slip past her entrance.

'Tanaya gasped and opened her legs as wide as possible, she quivered as Brad once again teased her clit with his fingers and then she began moving against his hips.

Brad clenched his teeth and forced himself to hold still as 'Tanaya moved beneath him becoming accustomed to his invasion. Slowly he began moving in rhythm with her and turned his head to kiss her as she gasped and moaned.

'Tanaya turned her head away breaking the kiss and nipped his shoulder before soothing it with little flicks of her tongue. She felt the vibrations of his slight laugh as he caught her hands and stretched her arms above her head before releasing her arms and smoothing his hand down one side in a long caress.

"Come on," 'Tanaya gasped, 'fuck me hard I won't break!"

Brad hesitated for a moment then reached down to grasp both her hips in his hands; he began to move in long strokes that barely left the head of his cock in her passage before sliding smoothly back into her. Each successive stroke buried a bit more of his cock in her wet tight pussy until he was buried in her his entire length.

He groaned against the side of her neck as he pressed his hips to hers and rolled them producing different sensations.

"Come on fuck me," 'Tanaya urged as he began moving against her once more.

Brad felt 'Tanaya hook her heels behind the back of his thighs as she bit his shoulder again. He caught her chin in his hand and frowned down into her face.

"No more of that! I'm not going to work covered in bites," Brad warned and began to set a rapid rhythm as he found her comfort zone with his size.

"Oh fuck yeah!" 'Tanaya panted as Brad pounded into her, 'that's more like it!"

Brad could feel her envelope him tightly with each thrust, each time he nearly withdrew she clutched at his shoulders and made little growling sounds of passion until he surged back into her and then she gave little breathless cries of pleasure.

'Tanaya clung to Brad as he took her body hungrily; his thrusts were hard and fast. He filled her tightly, stretching her and reaching places none of her other lovers had.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" 'Tanaya panted as she lifted her knees higher in an attempt to get him deeper inside her. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Let it happen!" Brad grunted as he began moving faster. He could feel his own climax starting to build, tingling and tightening his balls as it formed.

"Oh Brad! Oh fuck! fuck! fuck!" 'Tanaya gasped and squealed against his shoulder as something tightened in her stomach then rolled over her in waves of intense pleasure. Unable to stop herself she bit down on Brad's shoulder as she bucked beneath him.

"Shit!" Brad yelled as he felt her teeth sink into his shoulder and his own release hit him in waves.

When Brad was able to lift his head and ease from her body he moved to lay on his back beside her. 'Tanaya groaned and made a soft sound of pleasure as she rolled over to cuddle against his side.

"You're not about to bite me again I hope," Brad said ruefully as he eyed the mark she had left on his shoulder. By the morning it would be a decent bruise.

"I'm sorry about that, I don't usually get so carried away." 'Tanaya said softly as she propped herself up to peer at his shoulder.

Brad reached up to pull her down for a long slow deep kiss. When he finally let her go both of them were breathing heavily again.

"I'd better go take care of this frenchie," Brad said as he tossed the covers back and swung his legs over the side so he could stand up.

"I'll keep the bed warm for you," 'Tanaya said in a husky voice as she eyed his naked body from behind.

Brad laughed softly as he glanced back over his shoulder at her, "I bet you will."

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers
12