Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Oh yes! That's it!" 'Tanaya panted as he teased her clit making pleasure shoot through her from where he was embedded in her body. She ground her hips back against his, thrusting back each time he thrust into her and pulling forward as he backed out.

Brad groaned as he felt her body start to tense and her inner muscles pull at him more strongly; he could feel his own release building but feared she would beat him to it.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," 'Tanaya moaned as Brad grasped her hips and worked her backwards and forwards on his cock. She felt the first tingle deep within her body then streaks of pleasure darted out from her pussy to her nipples and her clit, fissions of pleasure even reached her fingers and toes as she gasped and pressed back as hard as she could against Brad's cock.

Brad felt the ripples of her inner muscles pull at his cock and then his own pleasure reached a crescendo as it spiralled from his tightened balls and scrotum up through his pulsing cock and out into 'Tanaya's warm and inviting body.

Brad collapsed onto the mattress, managing to roll onto his side to avoid putting his full weight on 'Tanaya and took her with him as he settled so that they were still joint intimately.

"Are you okay?" Brad asked softly when he got his breath back. He could still feel the occasional tremor running through her body.

"Hmmm, better than I have been for the last few days." 'Tanaya whispered softly in reply. She reached a hand back around her side to find one of his hands and hold it.

"So where do things stand between us? I'm afraid I need you to spell it out to me." Brad said quietly.

"You're right, I'm being used as an excuse to come between you and Nicky. I won't be used to punish you, I'll stand beside you proudly." 'Tanaya said softly, finally admitting to herself what she had known all along.

"It was driving me nuts thinking I had lost you. I love Nicky, he's my son and nothing will change that but I need you in my life, you are my life." Brad groaned against the back of her neck and pressed kisses to the side of her neck.

"Just hold me like this. Us together," 'Tanaya said thickly around the tears in her own throat.

* * * * *

Brad surveyed his appearance in the mirror one last time before stepping out of the bedroom and heading towards the lounge room; he found 'Tanaya and Ren waiting there in their good clothes ready for the christening.

"Aren't Brent and Matty here yet?" Brad asked in annoyance.

"They've already left for the church. Matty's bike is running a bit rough so they thought they'd get a head start." Ren said as he reached for his leather jacket and helmet.

The group had decided to go to the church on their bikes as the 4WD was in need of a service.

"Well let's get going then. 'Tanaya you still happy to ride with me?" Brad asked with a fond glance.

"I'll be glad to." 'Tanaya smiled and took his hand after tucking her helmet under her other arm.

"Come on then you pair," Ren called from the back door. Since hearing of how he had missed Janey's visit the evening of his release he had been waiting impatiently for today so he could see her.

The three were soon on the two bikes and heading towards the small rural church where the christening would be held as part of the Sunday service; as far as they knew the christening would still take place there despite the argument between Brad and Janey.

Half an hour later they sighted the small church and slowed so they would be able to make the turn into the church parking lot. As they pulled up they could see Brent and Matty standing at the entrance to the churchyard; they were facing two other men while two more men were walking towards them.

"I think there's trouble," 'Tanaya said as she got off the bike and removed her helmet when Brad had stopped his bike.

Brad paused in removing his own helmet to turn and look towards the gateway to the churchyard where Brent and Matty were still standing face the other four men.

"I'll soon find out what the hell is going on," Brad growled in a low voice as he placed his helmet over one end of his handlebars. He reached for 'Tanaya's helmet and put it on the opposite end before glancing across at Ren.

"Just take it easy mate, stay calm." Ren warned softly as he fell into step beside 'Tanaya who was in between him and Brad.

"There a problem here?" Brad asked tightly as he arrived at the gateway to recognise Adam and Janey's brother Robbie the cop standing just inside the churchyard while James and Jim; Mr Wilkinson Senior were coming towards them.

"You're not welcome here, I don't want Janey upset." Adam said firmly.

"Hey Adam, Janey won't like you sending Nicky's father away." James said before Brad could react to Adam's statement.

James and his father reached the gateway and Jim motioned Robbie away from the gate.

"Come on son, you know your sister better than this." Jim said softly to his older son.

Robbie glanced from one person standing the other side of the gate to the next before taking several steps back from the gate.

"They'll only upset Janey," Adam said stubbornly.

"Now don't you worry about that Adam, Janey is much tougher than she looks." Jim chided softly.

Adam frowned as he glanced at Jim before switching his attention back to those outside the gate.

"I suppose it won't hurt if they sit up the back where Janey doesn't have to see them all the time, hopefully she won't get too upset." Adam said tightly.

"Well actually Adam it was Janey who asked me to come out here and make sure Brad got into the church." James said with a level look.

Adam frowned at James then glanced quickly at the five outside the gate; his gaze flicked back to Ren a second time before he turned away.

"I'm going inside to make sure Janey's okay," Adam said tightly before striding away.

Robbie glanced at James and their father before shaking his head, "I'll head inside as well."

Brad watched the two men walk away before turning his attention back to James and the man who was obviously his father.

"Thanks for that James, much appreciated. I'm Brad Stanton, you must be Janey's father Mr Wilkinson." Brad said as he stepped forward and held his hand out to shake the older man's hand.

Jim glanced down at Brad's hand and then back into his face, he made no move to shake his hand. "I know full well who you are." Jim said before turning away and heading back into the church.

James glanced after his father then looked back at Brad who was standing there uncomfortably, "Don't worry too much about that, Dad's just very protective of Janey and Nicky."

"James, this is Gabriel Renford, better known as Ren. Ren, James, Janey's brother." Brad introduced the two men.

James glanced towards Ren and shook his hand when Ren held it out towards him, "I suspected as much, there's been a few murmurs this morning." James said with a shrug.

"Yeah? Who?" Brad asked quickly.

James raised an eyebrow before turning towards the church, "Adam and Robbie of course."

Brad led 'Tanaya through the gate and followed James towards the church, he could hear his friends behind him and felt comforted by it.

James paused just inside the church to allow his eyes to become accustomed to the inside lighting before heading up to where he had been sitting with his girlfriend Lydia. He heard some of those behind him stop and presumably take seats but there was still at least one person heading for the front of the church.

Brad paused while 'Tanaya slid into a bench seat with Brent and Matty before he headed for the front row where he could see Janey sitting holding Nicky next to a woman who looked very similar to her , who he assumed must be her sister.

Brad could hear Ren behind him as he reached the end of the seat and carefully made his way towards the centre of the seat where Janey sat with Nicky wriggling on her lap. He could tell she was aware of him beside her but she was very pointedly not looking his way.

"Daddaddaddad!" Nicky slurred the words out as he reached out towards Brad.

"Hey little man," Brad said softly as he sat down and reached for his son.

Janey turned her head towards him as Nicky leant away from her; she gave a startled little gasp and went pale as she looked past him.

Brad took the opportunity to take his son from her arms and then she was turning away back towards the minister who was in front of the congregation and talking.

"Dad! Daddaddaddad!" Nicky chuckled with delight as he settled into Brad's arms and Brad wrapped his arms around him securely.

"Hey there little fellow," Ren said very softly as Nicky looked at him curiously. It was strange to see his best friends face in miniature. The child blinked and Ren realised that he had his mother's shaped and coloured eyes; and as the little boy smiled Ren felt a tug at his heart.

Nicky turned in Brad's arms and looked back over his father's shoulder at the people behind them. He could see his Grandparents and waved happily before looking further beyond them, he chuckled happily as he spotted Matty and then noticed 'Tanaya with delight.

"'Nay! 'Nay! 'Nay!" Nicky yelled loudly as he wriggled to get down.

Brad patted Nicky gently on the back and tried to distract him, he had recognised the name that Nicky had called and knew if Janey realised who it was there would be trouble.

"Nicky, shhh, be good now." Janey whispered shakily to him as she stroked his hand softly.

Nicky turned his head to look at his mother and smiled a toothy grin, he turned his attention back to the people behind him and waved his hands at 'Tanaya once more. " 'Nay! 'Nay!"

Janey turned her head to glance over her shoulder to see what Nicky was yelling about; she caught sight of 'Tanaya and turned towards the front of the church quickly.

Brad glanced at Janey and saw the angry look she cast his way, then her eyes slid past him and she almost flinched as she turned away hurriedly. He could hear Ren whispering to Nicky and was relieved when the little boy turned his attention to him rather than those behind them.

The service was short, as the minister knew a small child wouldn't be able to sit through a long one and soon it was time for the actual christening.

As Brad got to his feet and moved to where he had to stand with Janey and the Godparents he was acutely aware of Nicky's weight in his arms. When it came time for the minister to hold Nicky Brad watched with pride as a feeling of love and tenderness welled inside him for the little boy.

Then the christening was over and the minister handed Nicky to Ren to hold; Nicky leant back in his arms as he surveyed this strange person. He decided suddenly that he liked this person with the lopsided smile, gentle voice and hair around his mouth. Nicky put his arms around Ren's neck and burrowed his face in against his neck suddenly sleepy.

As Brad sat back down again he glanced across at Ren and was surprised to see Nicky had fallen asleep in his arms, his little head resting against his shoulder. The look on his friends face was full of pride as he met Brad's glance and he stroked the little boy's back affectionately.

A few minutes later the service was ended and Brad turned towards Janey as they rose from their seats.

"We'll take Nicky outside and be in the shade," Brad said softly.

Janey nodded without looking at him before she replied," I'll be out to take him shortly."

Outside the day was considerably warmer than when they had entered the church and Brad was glad of the shade afforded by several large trees near the church. Brent, 'Tanaya and Matty walked over to join him and Ren where they stood with Nicky still asleep.

"He was such a good boy," 'Tanaya said happily as she brushed a hand over Nicky's hair.

Brad glanced around to check where Janey was and was relieved to see she had her back to them at present but he wasn't happy to see Adam standing beside her clearly talking to her and glancing their way every few seconds.

"Looks like there's trouble brewing," Brad said trying to keep his voice quiet to avoid waking Nicky.

'Tanaya glanced at him uneasily and Brad smiled reassuringly.

"Lover-boy keeps looking over here while he's talking to Janey, you can be sure he's trying to cause trouble one way or another." Brad explained.

'Tanaya glanced over towards them and caught Janey glancing their way uneasily; Janey looked away hurriedly and 'Tanaya noted how Adam quickly resumed talking to her.

Brad glanced back towards Janey and was relieved to see James heading their way with a woman; Brad knew James was reasonable and his presence there would hopefully calm Janey.

"Nicky was a good boy," James remarked quietly as he halted near the group.

"Yes he sure was," Brad agreed happily.

"You look comfortable there holding the little guy," James directed his remark to Ren who still held Nicky.

"He's one cute kid," Ren said and genuine affection for the little boy could be heard in his voice.

"This is my girlfriend Lydia, these are ... Brent, Matty, Ren?" at Ren's nod James continued, " 'Tanaya and Brad."

"And Nicky but I've already met him," Lydia said with a smile.

"Here comes trouble," Brent muttered and Brad glanced up to see Janey headed their way with an angry look on her face.

"I've told you I don't want her near my son!" Janey snapped as soon as she was within talking distance.

" 'Tanaya would not hurt Nicky and you'd realise it if you'd be rational for a few moments." Brad said tightly.

"Something going on that I'm not aware of?" James asked with a glance at his sister.

"Someone had handed Janey sealed police documents that should never have been allowed out of an official building let alone be seen by a civilian." Ren said quietly.

"I'll take my son thank you!" Janey snapped and reached for Nicky. She gave a slight gasp as Ren's hand brushed her body as he handed the sleeping child over and then she turned and hurried back towards Adam and her parents.

James frowned as he followed his sister with his gaze, he had no doubts as to who would have handed Janey police documents and the thought angered him.

"Look I don't want to get involved in any arguments between you and Janey, but is there any reason she has to worry about Nicky?" James asked with a level look at Brad.

"I would never do anything that would endanger my son, nor would I let anyone near him who might endanger him." Brad said tightly.

James considered him for a moment then gave a quick nod, "There's going to be a cup of tea and a cake around the side in a few minutes, come have some. And if Adam looks like causing trouble I'm sure Dad would be only too happy to put him in his place."

"So Adam's not real popular?" 'Tanaya guessed from the tone of his voice.

"Let's just say our parents would like to see Janey with someone better suited to her and better for her." James said before walking off with Lydia.

"He's not a problem?" Ren asked quietly with a quick look after James.

"No James is fine, very protective of his sister but there's no friction between us." Brad said and glanced over to where Janey had stopped beside Adam. Adam was saying something to her and she glanced back over her shoulder at them clearly uneasy.

"I see what you guy's mean, Janey seems more scared now she's with him then she was when she stormed over here." Ren said quietly.

"How about we head around the side like everyone else?" 'Tanaya asked quietly in an attempt to distract the two men who were brooding over Janey's behaviour for different reasons.

The group made their way around the side to where refreshments were being served; they soon were mingling with other people who had came to the service and Brad was surprised when Hank Scofield walked over to him and 'Tanaya.

"Fine looking boy you got there," Hank said with a nod.

"Hank! I didn't expect to see you here," Brad said surprised and pleased.

"My wife Maureen is a distant cousin of Marina Wilkinson, they grew up together and are still quite close." Hank said with a shrug as he looked at the red haired woman talking to Janey's mother.

"It doesn't matter the connection, I'm just glad someone I know came." Brad said with a grin.

Hank stayed and chatted for nearly half an hour before his wife wanted to head home; by this time a lot of the others from the service were heading home and the refreshments were being packed up.

Brad walked over to where Janey was standing with her mother and sister and cleared his throat beside her.

"What do you want?" Janey asked guardedly as she turned to face him. Nicky reached his arms out towards his father and Brad lifted him out of Janey's arms to give him a cuddle.

"Will you be bringing Nicky over this afternoon or will it be next weekend?" Brad asked levelly.

Janey glanced across to where 'Tanaya was standing with Brent, Ren and Matty; she turned an annoyed look back to Brad. "You heard what I said Wednesday afternoon, I really mean it Brad. I won't take my son where I don't believe he is safe." She said tightly as she reached for Nicky.

"Please be reasonable Janey. How about you come over and we can talk this over between us, just you and I. Work out what's best for Nicky." Brad pleaded softly.

"Are you implying I don't know what's best for my child?" Janey demanded angrily.

"I just mean you might like to know all the facts," Brad said quietly trying to keep things calm between them as Nicky began to fuss upset.

"Here Janey, let me take Nicky over to see Grandpa," Marina said gently as she reached for Nicky.

Janey released her son to her mother and watched as she walked away with him before turning to face Brad once more. "I will not have Nicky near 'Tanaya!" Janey snapped angrily, not trying to control her tone now that Nicky was gone.

Brad took a deep breath trying to control his own anger knowing that if he raised his voice it would only upset Janey and have her family rushing to her aid. "Don't you want to know both sides of the story?" he asked tightly.

"You're made it quite clear you're picking her over your son!" Janey snapped before hurrying away.

Brad was left standing there stunned; he looked across to where Nicky was wriggling in his Grandfathers arms and he could hear the little boy calling out "Daddaddaddad," in his childish voice.

"You alright mate?" Ren asked with concern when Brad returned to the group.

Brad nodded unable to force words past the lump in his throat.

"Okay if we head off now?" Matty asked with a glance around the emptying churchyard.

"Yeah," Brad managed faintly.

The group had reached the gateway into the parking lot when Ren stopped in his tracks.

"I forgot something," Ren said and headed back the way he had come.

Brad glanced back and was surprised to see Ren walking directly towards Janey where she was heading towards the parking lot with Adam, her parents and her sister.

Ren grinned his cocky grin as Janey stopped and raised her eyes to his face for a few seconds before looking away nervously.

"Hey Blondie," Ren's voice was as soft and sexy as Janey remembered it, the familiar goose bumps raising on her arms as she turned her gaze back to his.

Before anyone could stop him Ren stepped forward and cupped one side of her face in one hand; he lowered his head and kissed her unresisting lips. He felt her lips part beneath his and she sighed faintly as his tongue flicked into her mouth for a moment before he broke off the kiss. He brushed his thumb across her bottom lip and smiled down into her stunned eyes.

"I'll see you soon," Ren said faintly before lowering his hand and turning toward Adam who was stepping forward furiously, "you're on notice boy, I'm out and I'll be reclaiming anything that may be mine."

Ren's gaze flicked towards Janey's face for an instant before he nodded politely towards Janey's parents and sister; flashed Janey one last grin and headed back towards his friends with a spring in his step.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers