Brad Is Looking For Something Ch. 02

Story Info
"Oh my god, are you serious?"
1.7k words
4.15
28k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious!"

"I can't believe your first day of college and you're already giving up the goods. In an ice cream shop, in front of people!"

"I did not give up the goods!"

Ann was talking to her best friend Jessica, and was telling her all about what had happened last night with Brad.

"It just happened so fast, but I stopped it didn't I?"

Laughing, "Yeah right like you wanted to stop it."

"Whatever... But what am I going to do?"

"About what?"

"About Brad, about Holly? I mean all day the hoe been giving me dirty looks."

"Fuck Holly... and fuck Brad too! But not in the same way though, unless you're into that, then go for it."

"Bitch go to hell, I'm serious. What am I going to do? I have to live with Holly, but I like Brad!"

"Girl, the only thing you owe Holly is bein' a clean roommate. If Brad's into you and you into him I say go for it! You can't stay a virgin forever, but next time make him work for it a little more."

"Shut up. Do you think what Holly said was true? That he's only paying attention to me because he wants to have sex with me?"

"I think Holly's just pissed 'cause Brad don't want any of her cream, but you still need to be careful. If you're worried about it just ask him about there relationship and don't be like you usually are.."

"What are you talking about?"

"You give up too easy on guys; just give him a chance and be open to new things, you are in college after all."

"I don't give up too easy... I just don't take their shit! I'm not like those girls who put up with stuff just to have a man. If that is what I have to do to have a man I'll just stay single."

"I understand not putting up with their shit but your longest relationship was a month! And you were always the one to break up with them. Just give it a little more time OK? Nobody is perfect."

"I'm not looking for perfect, just close to it. But I'll try to be more open to new things, I'm not a prude.

"You could have fooled me!"

"Whatever. I got to go- talk to you later."

"Alright don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"And what would that be..."

"Bye bitch."

"Bye hoe."

After hanging up with Jessica, Ann decided just to see what happened and not let Holly's words or attitude stop her from finding out what brad was about.

"What was up with you last night," demanded Holly?

"Nothing. I was just trying to get some ice cream," Brad answered with a smile.

"Yeah right! I saw what you was doing with her!"

Brad was already getting tired of Holly.

"How is whatever I was doing with Ann any of your damn business?"

"It's my damn business because she's my roommate, and I have to protect her... duh!"

"When have you ever cared about anyone but yourself?"

"All you want to do is fuck her anyway... it not like you really like her... do you?" Ignoring Brad's question.

"How I feel about her is again none of your business!"

"So you like- like her... why you not answer the question?"

"What is it to you? You aren't my girlfriend!"

"But I could be if you'd just give me a second chance."

That happens when pigs fly. thought brad

"You was never my girlfriend Holly. So you can't have a second chance when there was never a first one to begin with."

"We dated, Brad."

"We went to a fuckin' party together! Holly get real, and then you slept with Carl after I left."

"Carl didn't mean anything to me, he just had a hardon for me."

"That's beside the point,I don't like sloppy seconds, sorry I got to get to class... see you later." Walking away from Holly Brad felt like he was getting out of shark-infested waters or more like slut infested waters.

Last night with Ann was different. He had never met a girl that could hold her own with him. He was so sure that he could have had her legs up over his shoulders before the night was out, but she stopped him before he got to the goods. To top it off when they got to campus she ran to her room like a chicken with her head cut off. But if she thought that he was done with her she was sadly mistaken. He would just have to be patient and not scare her off. For a moment Brad thought, 'Why did he care to want to chase after Ann when there was new pussy all over campus?' But he pushed the thought away.

On the way to class Ann saw Brad walking her way and ducked into the nearest classroom and got some weird looks from the students and teacher inside. When he was out of sight she left. She knew she promised Jessica that she would give Brad a chance, but she was just not ready.

Ann was studying at her desk when she heard a knock at the door; Holly had gone home for the weekend leaving her the room to herself.

When Ann opened the door and saw that it was Brad she felt as if her heart would jump out of her chest

"Hi" Ann said

"Hi."

"Holly's not here, she went home for the weekend."

"I know."

"Then why are you here?"

"You don't want me here Ann?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then let me in."

"I don't know you that well."

"You don't trust me?"

"no I don't"

"OK, lets go somewhere to talk."

"Fine we can go to the lounge."

They got to the lounge, which was by key entry only, and was usually empty, but it was a public place which gave Ann a little comfort.

"Why don't you trust me?"

Brad said as they sat down on the couch.

"First of all I don't know you."

"Then get to know me."

"Holly told me not to."

"So you trust Holly. Someone you've known just as long as me."

"Well she told me that you just want to fuck," saying the last word in a whisper.

"Wow, miss goody two shoes said fuck..."

"Brad, do you just want to fuck? Cause that's not what I'm about."

"Then tell me what you're about. Is it making love? Cause I could do that too, but sometimes a nice hard fuck could be more satisfying."

"Is sex all you think about?" ignoring his statement.

"No, not all..."

Out of nowhere Brad grabbed her and placed her on his lap.

"What are you doing"?

"I'm getting ready to kiss you."

"But...."

Brad stopped her words with his mouth, his lips were soft but demanding losing herself in the moment Ann gave as good as she got and she lost all sense of time and her worries about Holly and What she said was the furthest thing form her mind.

Suddenly Ann noticed that she was on her back and did not know how she got there. Brad was between her legs, his hands under her shirt and she could feel his dick grinding into her. It felt so good she forgot to protest the change from innocent kissing to humping each other.

When Brad started to suck her nipples from the outside of her shirt Ann could not hold back her moans anymore

"Oh my god."

"You like that." Brad pressed into Ann hard and the grinding movements became more frantic. His only wish was that their clothes would just disappear, so he could get to something that he already thought of as his pussy. Ann's answer was her nails digging into his back. Brad bit her nipple which sent a lighting bolt shooting to her core making Ann moan louder

"Answer me..." Brad whispered in her ear.

"Yeah."

Brad chuckled.

He kept grinding into her bringing her closer to the real thing.

"Oh God faster..."

Ann started to speed up her movements keeping up with Brad and saw that he was as close as she was moaning into her ear "Oh my good girl wants it faster harder you me to fuck you." Ann's hands grabbed his hair in a death grip "Yes faster, please..."

"I thought you was not about that Brad." He slowed his movements almost to a stop

Ann was tired of begging so she bit him on the neck hoping that would motivate him to move.

"Oh you like to play dirty. do want me fuck me?

"Yeah," Ann said breathlessly.

'Then say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me,"

Ann said without any hesitation. Brad got off of Ann to take off his pants when he heard the door open.

Oh my god! Ann ran from the room almost knocking over the unsuspecting person.

"Damn it" Brad said and ran after her. He caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

"Ann!"

"What? That was so embarrassing."

Its ok the girl did not see you ,you were running to fast.

"This is not funny! Every time I get around you it seems like I lose myself in the moment."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, except it comes after the moment, that's the problem.."

"This is not just for the moment."

"So you're saying you want this to be more than a quick fuck."

"Yeah it could be. I like you but you have to stop running away."

"I don't run away."

"Since I met you you've run away three times, that must be a record."

"Oh you saw me on campus this afternoon."

"Yep! I didn't think that I was that ugly, but you acted like you saw the boogeyman."

"Whatever, but if this going to work you've got to prove something to me."

"And what is that?"

"That you are not just after sex."

"Fine I won't touch you in a sexual way until you ask me to."

"And I want to be taken out on a date."

"That can be arranged. Lets seal it with a kiss then and I'll keep my hands off until you say so."

"OK."

"Brad leaned in and kissed Ann like it was his last day on earth, leaving Ann breathless.

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow for our date at 7 bye."

"Ann just nodded still speechless from the kiss."