Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

My wife turned towards me and opened her mouth. She had her tongue pushed back and there was a pool of Brad's milky cum in the front of her mouth.

Brad told you to return to your seat, then glance at him, "I'll tell you when to swallow." I thought I detected a small, tight smile on my wife's face.

You fixed your skirt, turned and started to leave. Brad stopped you and made you put his cock back into his pants.

You then moved towards the exit and once at the door you nodded that it was clear and we left first and returned to our seat.

As I passed you, going out the door, it was hard to believe that you had a black man's cum in your mouth.

A minute later you walked slowly across the reception hall. I noticed more that a few men and also a woman or two were watching you. I had to agree with them, you were very watchable as you moved across the room, your hips swaying, drawing even more attention to yourself. At one point you turned and smiled at us. I felt that I never loved you more than at that instant.

The emcee spotted you walking towards the head table and said, "There she is. Congratulations to Miss Amy, the teacher voted most likely to be a role model. Amy come here and say a few words."

You moved to the head table, and stood behind the podium.

A few of the people in the audience yelled, "speech, speech" and everyone applauded. But I wondered if they would ever imagine that your mouth was full of cum. What would they think? Your comrades, your students, what would they think if they knew that just moments before you were on your knees, sucking a huge, black cock?

You stood there and was speechless, obeying Brad's command to the fullest and then you glanced at us. Long minutes passed but you were true to Brad and held his cum in your mouth as the crowd grew impatient. Brad rose and motioned for me to do the same. We turned and headed towards the exit. I glanced back once and saw you standing there, your fellow teachers, administrators and students watching you, never realizing why you couldn't speak. At the door, Brad finally turned and signaled. You gave him a devilish smile and we knew that you swallowed when you licked your lips.

You moved a step closer to the microphone and said, "You'll have to excuse me. I had something caught in my throat, but it's gone now."

Brad laughed and added, "I'm really going to enjoy your sweet, sexy wife, Dave. Thanks for letting me use her."

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12