Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 07

Story Info
Dave gives his wife away.
4.9k words
4.36
85.5k
36

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

Please note: If you do not like or are offended by interracial sex then please DO NOT read this story.

*

You don't know me.

My name is Michael Freeman. Not a real name, I made it up for this story.

My friends call me Mike. Really.

My patients call me Dr. Mike, Dr. M or just Doc. Really.

I'm a mental health worker. I like to say that because some people get intimidated with the title psychiatrist. I work with a group of doctors, occupying rather plush offices in a downtown setting.

One day a rather confused man came into our office and spoke to our receptionist, Wendy. Since I was the only doctor in the office that day, I agreed that I would see him after I was finished with my current patient.

I buzzed Wendy when my patient's visit was completed and she promptly asked how she could help.

Wendy came into my office and stood before my desk and said, "That man is either a pathological liar or the most tortured man I ever met."

I asked her to explain but she couldn't.

"I can't put it into word. When I said that you would see him, he just turned and sat down, as if in a trance. He never even looked at me."

You have to see Wendy to understand that last statement. Wendy is a tall, I'd say about 5 foot 8 inches, knockout redhead that no man would waste an opportunity to ogle.

Her attire, while professional, is always at the edge of being seductive. I like it because I'm a normal, unmarried male, who enjoys the glimpses of cleavage and leg, and most of my patients are males. Wendy has a way of putting them at ease. Plus, I will never tire of seeing a sexy white woman. Yes, I'm black, which makes this story even stranger because of what happened to my soon to be patient.

Wendy turned and paged Dave to come into my office.

I introduced myself, shook his hand and asked him to sit.

He was very timid and did not even look me in the eye. He muttered a weak, "Yes sir," and sat down.

Once he began relating his last year, I buzzed Wendy and asked her to reschedule my next few appointments.

Over the next few hours, he told me the most intriguing story that I ever heard. I won't repeat what he said, since he documented it in previous chapters at this site.

I will tell you that I thoroughly investigated what had happened to Dave. I had countless sessions with him and his case intrigued me so much that I continued to see him, even when he told me that he no longer had any funds to pay me.

I interviewed Amy, his wife. Dave sure knew how to pick a woman. Amy was beautiful, sexy, intelligent and knew what she wanted. I might explain what happened at those sessions, but that's another story.

I also interviewed his daughter, Sue. She inherited her mother's beauty, brains and self assurance. Again, I might explain what happened at those sessions, but that's another story.

I met with Bob, Sue's then boyfriend, now husband. I met with Brad and others and finally seem to have a handle on what happened and how to provide a service for my patient, Dave.

I will try to relate what happened. I can't know exactly what occurred but will try to use my imagination to fill in the fuzzy spots. Dave has read this and has agreed to publish it.

Well, here goes. If you haven't read the previous chapter's, you might not quite understand, but you still might find it interesting.

Saturday morning.

Dave had set his alarm clock to wake him at 7 AM. He quickly showered, dressed and went to the store. Today was the day, the party as Brad had referred to it. But it wasn't a party, really. It was a day that Dave would offer his wife to another man. At the time, this seemed okay to Dave because he later found out that he was under the control of a master hypnotist. A black man, named Brad, who desired his wife, his daughter and wanted to make them his own. Dave obeyed Brad's demands but there was always this nagging suspicion, this feeling of dread but Dave wanted to please Brad, wanted to please his wife, who he still loved, wanted to please Amy, his precious daughter. Dave wanted to please everyone, even those who wanted to exploit him.

Brad already had numerous encounters with Amy and Sue but had not yet consummated their relationship.

Brad wanted to make a big production out of the ceremony, as he called it.

Dave went to the store and purchased refreshments for the guests. Yes, there would be spectators. In the previous days, Dave had made at least four sets of keys to the door of his house and had given them to Brad. Dave didn't know how many were showing up and guessed at what to buy.

He brought home the groceries and struggled to carry them into the house. Amy was up, looking all fresh and clean as she stood in the kitchen under her long robe. Sue was still sleeping.

"Did you get enough?" asked Amy as she inspected the bags.

Dave didn't answer but his wife said "I invited Jerome, Malcolm, Leroy and Jose. I'm not sure if Sue sent out invitations."

"Who are they?" asked a stunned husband.

"Students in my senior class. Brad met them one day and said that I should invite them. They might like seeing their teacher in a different light."

His wife opened her robe and held it opened for her husband and asked, "Well, do you think they'll like me?"

Dave just nodded as he gazed at his sensual, naked wife.

"Go in and ask Sue if she invited anyone."

Dave went to his daughter's bedroom and stood before her closed door and knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's daddy."

"Come on in, daddy." giggled his daughter.

He opened the door and saw his daughter, lying on her bed with the sheets pulled down and her nightgown pulled up around her waist as she fingered herself. She made no effort to cover herself or stop but said, "Excited, daddy? Today's the day. You must be so proud of mommy."

Dave just nodded and his eyes stared between his daughter's, long, taut legs and watched her fingers push into her pussy.

"Mom wants to know if you invited anyone."

Sue arched her back and groaned deeply as she brought herself to a climax. She jumped out of bed, gave her dad a quick kiss and said, "Hope that's the first of many, today. I only invited Bob." Bob was her boyfriend. A backup quarterback on his high school football team.

"I though that you and Bob were fighting?" asked Dave.

"We were. But, you know Bob. He can't resist it when I let him have his way with sexy body. Plus I told him that just because I suck black men's cocks doesn't mean that I don't love him. I told him that it actually makes me want to fuck him. He was still a little reluctant, silly Bob. But I told him that I save my pussy for him."

"He was okay with that?"

"Of course, daddy. I'm his baby, ya know."

"We have a lot to do today, so could you help?"

"I'll do a little, daddy. But I want to be well rested for this afternoon. You never know what I might have to do. OH, I almost forgot. One of the boys, Frankie, in class offered to help get the house ready but he has a date and can't stay to watch mom."

Dave went out and explained everything to his wife and she sent him back to the store for more stuff.

Dave got back about an hour before the scheduled ceremony and met Sue's classmate. He was also an athlete. A cross country track runner. He was tall, lean and it appeared not an ounce of fat took up residence in his body. He was also black. He shook Dave's hands and told him what he had done around the house. Dave thanked and asked him what he owed him. The kid said that Sue was going to take care of that.

Dave had more chores to do and he knew that the forty five minutes left would go by quickly.

The doorbell rang and Dave went to open it only to find Sue's boyfriend, Bob, standing there. Dave thought that he might be the only one who didn't have a key.

"Come on in, Bob."

"Big day, eh, Mr. B. Where's Sue?"

Dave turned but didn't see Sue but Amy, who was watching, said "She's in her room. Go ahead, dear. Just go right in, she won't mind."

Bob quickly went to Sue's room and without knocking, entered.

Sue's bed was directly opposite the door and Bob stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his girlfriend.

Sue was on all fours on the bed, facing away from the pillowed end, so that she was looking directly at her boyfriend. She was naked. Her breasts swayed under her and she looked up and said, "Hi honey. Have you met Frankie?"

Frankie was behind Sue. He was also naked. His long fingers on Sue's hips as he pulled and pushed her onto his cock.

"What the fuck?" screamed Bob. "I can't believe that you're cheating on me. What the fuck! We're done!"

Sue was shocked at his response. She straightened up and said, "That's not fair Bob." Tears started to stream down her cheeks and her boyfriend stood there open mouthed as the boy behind her continued to pump himself into her and then brought up his hands and pawed her lovely breasts.

"Not fair? Not fair? I catch you fucking some one else, the day after you promised that your pussy was mine and mine alone and you have the nerve to say, not fair."

Sue sobbed and then said, "I can't believe that you don't trust me. Frankie is not fucking me, well he's not in my pussy. Come on, take a look, I only let Frankie have my ass." Sue spoke in rushed breaths. "He wanted my pussy but I said, no. I told him all about you. I told him that I'll always be faithful to my boyfriend. Frankie has helped all day. He was going out on a date with his girlfriend who never lets him touch her and I just wanted to help him. Give him some relief, especially after he helped all day and you accuse me of cheating."

Bob walked toward the side of the bed, and now could see just what his girlfriend had said. Frankie's long, black cock was buried in Sue's ass. He never stopped filling her ass, even when Bob went to the front of the bed. He climbed on and knelt directly in front of Sue.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just thought..."

"You didn't trust me. Frankie just wanted to use my ass and I'm trying to be helpful and..."

"She wouldn't give up her pussy, man. You should be proud," said Frankie as he continued to pound her ass.

Bob whispered in Sue's ear, "Sorry, baby, so, so sorry. Forgive me?"

Sue nodded her head that she did and kissed her apologetic boyfriend.

Bob then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box. Sue's eyes went to the box.

"Oh, Bob!" was all she could say.

Bob opened the box and showed her a ring, a small diamond ring but still a diamond and said, "Sue, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Sue's head bobbed up and down indicating that she would marry him and her breasts also bobbed from the pounding she was getting from Frankie.

She raised her hand and stretched out her fingers as Bob slipped the ring onto one of her long fingers. Bob was about to kiss his new fiancé when Frankie grunted and then scurried up beside Sue. He roughly turned her head and pushed the cock that moments before was in Sue's ass against her lips. Sue quickly opened her mouth and let Frankie's cock slide inside. Frankie grabbed her head and grunted as he exploded. Cum filled Sue's mouth and she tried to swallow. Bob just stared. Frankie later revealed that it was the most explosive orgasm that he ever achieved and cum just seemed to spray out of his cock. Sue couldn't keep up and cum seeped out between the seal of her lips and his spewing cock and oozed down her chin. Frankie's climax finally abated and both boys looked down at Sue. She was out of breath. Cum dripped down her chin but she used a finger to scoop it back into her mouth. She turned back to Frankie and her tongue was all over his cock, his balls, trying to clean him.

"You're a lucky dude." said Frankie. "That's one hot girl you have there."

Bob actually smiled and then noticed his girlfriend's hand still pumping Frankie's cock, her mouth still trying to coax out more cum and then he saw her ring. The ring that he had given her in contemplation of marriage. The ring on her finger. The ring that was covered in the cum from a black man.

"There's cum on the ring," said Bob.

Sue took her hand off of Frankie's cock, giggled and put the ring into her mouth to clean it. "Mmm.." she said, and then popped the ring out of her mouth and held it up to Bob and said, "there! All clean. You make me so happy, Bob."

Frankie got off of the bed and found his clothes. Sue stood in front Of Frankie and said, "Have a great date and thanks for the help. Here, let me see if your presentable." Sue dipped to her knees and held the track stars cock up before her face, inspecting it. Pleased that it was clean, she sweetly kissed the head and said, "You have great tasting cum, Frankie, anytime your girlfriend holds out, you give me a call. My mouth and ass are always available."

Frankie grinned at Bob and then left.

Sue hugged Bob and he pulled her tight. "I want to fuck you, Sue," he whispered.

Sue tilted her head back and kissed him softly and said, "Not now, baby. I have so much to do and besides, I have no idea of what will be asked of me today. Okay? I knew you'd understand." With that said, she quickly ran into the bathroom to shower and dress.

Dave was in the master bedroom with his wife. Amy. He could hear people arriving and the sound of furniture being moved. He watched his wife as she combed her silky hair and he walked up behind her. Amy saw his reflection in the mirror and asked, "How do I look?"

Dave looked at his wife and his heart ached. She was ravishing. Silky hair, tastefully done makeup, and a new dress. The front of the black dress was supported by two spaghetti straps that tied at the top of her bare shoulders. The neckline plunged and gave more than a peek of he ample cleavage. The skirt was short with a slit up the side that provided any onlooker more than a hint of her shapely legs.

Dave took a deep breath, sighed and said, "You look fabulous."

Amy spun around and kissed her husband, "I love you, Dave. Thank you for today."

"You're welcome, baby."

Then that nagging feeling entered his mind again when his wife added, "I can't believe that in just a few minutes my pussy will belong to Brad. I hope he likes me."

There was a knock on the door and Sue entered and gushed at her mother's appearance. "I'm jealous," she said as she scanned her mother and fixed a loose hair here and smoothed her dress there, making sure she was perfect. "It's time, mom. Brad said we should start now. Ready dad?"

Dave just gulped and held out his arm for his wife to hold as he escorted her out of the bedroom into the living room.

The number of people surprised him. Besides the four students that he knew about, Bob, Sue and of course Brad, there was four other men there. All black, of course and presumably friends of Brad. Dave could see the digital movie camera on a tripod, pointed at the single bed that was once in a spare bedroom but was now in the center of the living room. One of her students had a camera. he didn't know which one because before today he had never met any of her students. They looked more like adults and he was shocked that her students were so large.

Brad stood at the side of the bed with his arms crossed. He had two of his friends on either side of him. Directly across was the couch and love seat where the students and everyone else was situated.

Dave knew what to do because of the detailed instructions that Brad had emailed him.

He slowly walked his wife across the room towards Brad and felt every eye of him and his wife. He heard a few snickers and more than a few wows as they saw Amy.

Dave maneuvered Amy so that she was directly in front of Brad and she couldn't take her eyes off of him.

Dave took Amy's hand and held it out for Brad and said, "My wife, sir."

The room went quiet and everyone strained to hear.

"Whose wife?" asked Brad.

"Yours, sir," answered Dave.

Brad spoke. "You freely give her to me?"

"Yes," said Dave.

"Do you realize that she will be mine? That I will use her as I wish."

"Yes, sir. She is yours."

"Do you realize that you must still provide for her material needs?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you realize that her body now belongs to me. She will only do what I want?"

"Yes, sir."

Brad finally took Amy's hand and said, "You may kiss your husband goodbye."

Amy turned and her arms went around her husband and she kissed him deeply. She then buried her head on his shoulder and saw all the people staring at her. She winked at her students and the others before turning around to Brad.

Brad's attention went to Amy, beautiful Amy.

"Do you willingly allow me to own you?"

"Yes," she answered with enthusiasm.

Brad's attention went back to Dave and he said, "Allow me to view her."

The murmurs in the background grew as Dave stood behind his wife and slowing pulled at the stringed knot that held up the front of her dress. Amy's hands were by her side, her eyes on Brad as her old husband untied the knots and let the cloth that covered her fall. Brad had told Amy that undergarments were not permitted and Brad was treated to a view of his new subject's naked breasts.

The observers in the back jostled for position to view her and were helped a great deal by the large mirror on the opposite side of the bed. The students poked each other kiddingly as they saw their teacher's naked breasts. They had spent many days trying to position themselves around her during class to get a peek but today, they saw her naked and willing.

Dave continued after Brad had given him a nod. He stripped his wife until she stood before Brad totally naked.

Brad then addressed everyone in the room as he turned the now naked Amy around. The eyes of those in the audiences went from her breasts to between her her legs and back over and over as they tried to create a picture in their memories.

Brad spoke in an authoritative voice, "This is my new property, Amy. You may look and admire but you may not touch without my permission. To the students, be aware that if any harm, socially or career wise, happens to my property, you will be dealt with severely. I am not a harsh man and I am very generous. If my property tells me that some one is deserving then I will allow some, shall we say, fringe benefits. But be mindful, that this week I consider my honeymoon and no one will be allowed privileges. After that, I'll be much more generous."

The students smiled as did Amy.

"Amy," said Brad.

Amy turned to face her new lover.

"Get me ready."

Amy threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. A sensuous, long, kiss as her tongue pushed into his mouth and she sucked on his when it entered hers.

At that moment, Dave related to me that he felt terrible dread. He had seen Brad caress his wife's body. He had seen his wife's mouth wrapped around this man's cock. He had seen his wife's mouth filled with his cum but seeing her kiss him so passionately, so sensuously, so lovingly, caused him deep concern.

Amy went about the business of stripping Brad. She took her time and kissed every inch of him as she uncovered him. Finally, he was naked and his huge girth jutted out from him.

"Are you ready, Amy?"

"Yes."

"At this moment, I will give you the opportunity to either kiss your dear husband one last time or you may lick my balls."

Silence again overtook the room.

Amy never hesitated as she knelt in front of her owner, grabbed his cock, lifting it and bathed his balls with her eager tongue. Never glancing at Dave.

The people in the room watched as she worked magic with her mouth on his thick, black cock. Sue was so proud of her mother as she let Brad's cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Sue watched her mom but also observed the others in the room. Bob sat beside her and was pawing her breasts as he watched her mother. The four students were brazenly unbuckling their belts, opening their pants and kicking them aside as they watched and stroked their own cocks. The camera recorded Amy's actions from its perch on the tripod. Brad's friends just watched.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12