Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

Amy was gently raised by Brad and he said, "It's time."

She went to the bed and Brad's friends helped her with the pillows so that she was comfortable, lying on her back, legs spread wide in anticipation, breasts heaving. She managed one sideways glance at her daughter and winked. She also noted her students pleasuring themselves and smiled.

Brad got on the bed, between her legs and looked at Dave. It almost seemed like he needed one more opportunity to disgrace the man when he said, "I'd like Amy's sweet daughter, Sue to help with this first penetration."

Sue quickly got up from the couch and raced to the side of the bed.

Brad shook his head in disappointment and said, "Get those clothes off, now."

Sue stripped quickly and eagerly and did a small curtsy for her classmates who whistled at her nakedness.

"Sue, be the first. Reach under me and help put my cock into your mom's waiting cunt."

Sue did as she was told. She reached under him, hoisted his cock and rubbed the head against her mother's already primed pussy. She held it there as Brad pushed slowly forward. He knew that he must go slowly at first until his new property because accustomed to his size. Amy's arms were stretched out beside her as her hands grabbed the sheets as Brad's cock stretched her. Her mouth was open and she gasped as he inched into her, opening her as her husband never could.

Brad turned to Sue who was now caressing his balls and said, "That will be all for now, sweetness. Go back to your seat."

Before Sue did, she went to her mom, leaned over and kissed her.

Back at her previous position beside her boyfriend, Sue did not bother to dress. She let Bob's hand caress her tits as she fingered herself.

Everyone watched as Brad's cock was finally buried deep inside Amy. Amy threw her arms around Brad, encircled him with her legs as she pulled him into her and she kissed him again.

They fucked for endless minutes. Brad wanted this first fuck to be missionary. He wanted Amy to beg him and she did when he momentarily stopped pushing into her. He wanted to make sure that she was his and then he started fucking her harder. Amy made small gasps as her bull ravaged her and she could sense that he was close.

The air of excitement in the room was thick with sex. Amy's small cries added to the feeling and now some of the students were breathing heavily as they were close to bringing themselves to a climax.

Bob had replaced his girlfriend's hand with his own and he played with her damp pussy.

Brad's breath came short and he said, "ready?"

Amy's legs tightened around him and she said, "Cum in me."

Brad did just that. Amy could feel his warm cum splash inside her. He grunted with each blast of cum and Amy knew that she would be leaking her lover's cum.

It was then that Jose snuck up to bed with a camera in his hand.

Dave couldn't believe his wife would let one of her students take her picture and was pleased to see her arm reach out to it. But she didn't try to stop him, she instead made sure that the camera's strap would not interfere with the picture. Jose framed the picture so that he had his teacher naked breasts and beautiful face and snapped a quick shot before Brad shooed him away.

It was then that Malcolm's breath became labored. He pumped his cock quicker and quicker and was close to cumming. Sue sat up when she realized what would happen. Her classmate was about to cum and he would stain their living room carpet. Sue looked around for some sort of container to capture his sperm and she frantically quickened her search as he started to grunt. Sue knew that she would never find anything in time and she raced to her soon to cum classmate. She slid to her knees in front of him and actually had to grab his legs so that she would not slide past and sought out his cock with her mouth. Sue just got his cock in her mouth just when he exploded. She swallowed his cum and she kept her mouth glued to his cock as he continued to stroke it until he was spent.

Sue just knelt there, panting and she looked back at the couch to her stunned boyfriend. She just shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "what did you want me to do?"

Leroy was next and she got before him in plenty of time. Sue actually helped him by gently cupping his balls as she held her mouth open, providing a place to deposit his seed. When he was ready. Leroy slid the head of his cock inside his willing classmate's mouth and came. Sue continued to caress his balls as he filled her mouth. Sue willingly and happily swallowed.

Malcolm watched Sue as she administered to his buddies and he called to her with a quick, "Sue, I need you."

Sue knelt obediently before him and offered her mouth again to a classmate. Malcolm used her mouth and filled it as did his classmates.

Jose was last but also had the convenience of cumming in Sue's mouth.

With her housekeeping chores done she went back to her boyfriend and kissed him with her dirty mouth as she straddled him, presenting her leaking pussy to him and said, "Lick me."

Bob's anger subsided immediately as he pushed his face between his girlfriend's legs and lapped at her wetness.

Brad had crawled off his newest conquest and offered his hand to Amy so that she could stand. Standing beside her new lover, Her hands went to his cock as she loving held it and caressed it. His cum leaked visibly down her leg but she felt more pride than embarrassment as everyone noticed. She even winked at her husband.

He stood beside her and their guests came to them. They shook Brad's hand and offered congratulations and since Amy's hands were busy, they kissed her. Her students pressed close to their teacher and a few managed to close a hand over a warm tit. Amy just thanked them as another was soon wishing her well.

The line ended and Sue was last. She looked down at Brad's sloppy cock and her mother's oozing pussy and asked if she could be of service. Brad was more than willing as his property's daughter knelt between them and alternately cleaned his cock and her pussy.

The guest left and Dave cleaned up.

Brad reminded Dave that he was not to touch his wife during the honeymoon period and that he would be back frequently to use her.

He also told him that each of his friends had a key and after the honeymoon they would be visiting.

*

I will relate some of the activities of the honeymoon period in a later chapter, if anyone is interested.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mike

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12