Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 09

Story Info
The family goes to counseling.
7.7k words
4.21
58.7k
27

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
331 Followers

Please note: If you do not like or are offended by interracial sex then please DO NOT read this story.

*****

I have a respectable practice.

I have helped numerous people.

I would never do anything unethical, well except have sex with my secretary.

I would never do anything that wasn't in the best interest of my clients, until I met Dave, Amy and Sue, that is.

I'll introduce myself as I have in the previous stories.

My name is Michael Freeman... fake name, although my first name is Mike. I am a somewhat young, a black male, educated a prestigious university and considered a pioneer in my field.

My field?

Psychiatry, behavioral sciences. I try to do things that others in my field would consider unusual, but I've had success. A lot of success. Until that very special family.

In a nutshell, Dave and his partner Amy, (Amy use to be his wife but.. well it's a long story), came in contact with a man named Brad. Brad starred in a stage show that used hypnosis as entertainment. Amy was chosen to be an audience member in the show and performed admirably. It seems that Brad gave Amy a very strong post hypnotic suggestion, somehow he did the same thing to Dave and eventually to their 18 year daughter, Sue.

I have talked with Brad and have discussed how his actions were both unethical and criminal. He asked for me to withhold judgement and evaluate the family. That's what I'm in the process of doing.

I will not retell what has happened earlier. If you want to know then read the previous chapters.

My preliminary evaluation has been going very slowly and I know that I have compromised my ethics but both Amy and Sue have become a black man's dream, Dave the perfect host.

They are so much under Brad's control that I must find out just how far they are willing to follow his commands. Brad has even told Dave that he did not hypnotize his wife but he really did. Brad takes pleasure in degrading the poor man, and unfortunately, so have I. I just cannot help myself.

I have not been hypnotized, at least I hope not, but have used Sue's condition for my own pleasure, so has my secretary, Wendy.

I have an appointment to see Sue in a few minutes and I am already getting aroused thinking about that girl's magical mouth. Brad has done a masterful job in turning this former National Honor Society, Honor Roll, college bound, cheerleader, beauty into a girl can can induce an instantaneous erection.

The Appointment.

Wendy buzzed me and in an extremely cheerful voice, she announced that Sue had arrived. Early as usual. Always eager, always willing to please, always willing to do anything.

"Ah, Mike, I have a surprise."

"Ah, Wendy, please explain," I said with my finger on the intercom button, my other hand adjusting my growing erection.

"Mike, Dave and Amy are also here."

"Fuck," I thought. "Could Brad's spell have been broken, am I on the threshold of being exposed as a charlatan and a hypocrite, fuck, fuck, fuck. This was not good."

With my erection having vanished, I told Wendy to send them in.

The group walked in and Wendy introduced them to me.

Dave shook my hand. This was a good sign. No hostility.

Sue came up and kissed me. A deep, tongue probing kiss as she pushed her hips against my reawakening cock. This was a better sign.

Then Amy. She was beautiful, absolutely stunning. She wore a short summery dress that provided a glimpse of her ample cleavage, Her semi-high heels accented her shapely legs. I was impressed.

Sue was giggly with excitement.

"I told mom and dad all about you, Mike. I asked if they would come and they agreed. Is it okay if they stay during my session, please, Mike?"

I have never had a family session like this, especially considering the circumstances.

"I'm not sure, Sue. It's highly unusual."

"Please, Mike, please, please, please." She was like a little kid, begging and bouncing around, eager for me to agree.

"They'll do whatever you want, anything. Won't you mom and dad?"

Her parents just nodded in agreement.

"Well, we could give it a try, Sue, but if anything interferes with your session, then I'm calling it off.

Sue again kissed me deeply. My erection was back. This was very good.

Then Sue looked down at my condition, giggled and then grabbed me through my pants. "See, Mom, I told you."

Amy looked at her daughter's hand as it squeezed my erection and just said, "Well I heard he was big in his field."

Sue started to unzip me but I had to stop her. I mean her parents were in the room. Fuck, this was weird.

We mulled around a bit but it was Sue who finally made the seating arrangements.

"Daddy gets the couch and he's the first to tell you about that day, you know Mike that day I first met Rodney."

Sue winked at me and used her tongue to push out the side of her cheek, imitating a cock pushing in her mouth.

"Mom, sit over her, beside me." They had dragged the larger leather chairs to the other side of the couch.

"Wendy goes beside you, Mike."

"It's not usual that Wendy would stay, Sue."

"But Mike, it was Wendy who was so instrumental last time. Remember? Remember how she gave me that special snack?"

BINGO!! Full erection, as I mentally recounted how Wendy guided my cock into Sue's mouth just as I came.

I think I would have earned a psychiatric demerit if my peers found out about that little incident. I think cumin in your teenage patients mouth was probably frowned upon.

Everyone took their placed and I asked Dave to begin. Begin anywhere you want.

Sue immediately interrupted.

"Almost forgot, Mike, here." Sue stood and hiked up her short cheerleader skirt and pulled down her panties. She held them on her outstretched finger and offered them to me.

"Remember, I have a tendency to play with myself while I'm here. I certainly don't want to ruin another pair of panties."

I quickly glanced at Dave and Amy but they were expressionless.

"C'mon, mom. Ya gotta give Mike your panties."

Amy stood, turned to her daughter and said, "no."

"Mom!," pouted a truly disappointed daughter.

Amy explained, "Baby, Brad doesn't let me wear panties. I can't take off what I'm not wearing."

To demonstrate, she hiked up he thin, dress and displayed that she was in fact not wearing panties.

I was presented with a smooth, bald pussy that already seems to be wet.

Oh my, I thought, I just have to get a taste of that. I wonder if mother and daughter taste the same? I can'y just dive between this luscious thighs and lick her pussy, can I? Probably not. Fuck.

Sue went to her mom, kissed her and held up her dress as she turned towards me, "Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy, Mike?"

I looked at Wendy, whose eyed were glued between Amy's legs and just nodded.

"Too bad though Mike. Brad won't let you touch her."

Glad I didn't yield to my male primitive tendencies. Brad's a very big man.

Sue used a deep, fake voice, I assume to imitated Brad's, "No one uses my cunt until after the honeymoon."

Sue giggled and added, "He can be so selfish."

"When is the honeymoon over?" I inquired. Just trying to fill in my future calendar.

Amy just stared at me and made no attempt to lower her dress and just sat.

Okay, I thought, that's going to be a distraction.

Dave looked at Amy, got up and pulled down his wife's dress. I already didn't like the man, but I wanted to sound like a Psychiatrist so I asked him why he did that "I'm not really sure, Mike." answered Dave. The man seems torn between his pre hypnotic state and his post hypnotic state. I actually didn't give a rat's ass, I just was pissed that his wife's pretty pussy was out of sight.

Sue finally broke the tension, "Daddy, tell Mike about that day, you know after the vacation, after you gave Brad mom's pussy and daddy, let mike see mom's pussy."

Dave readjusted the dress and even asked if he could see. I was beginning to like the man. Man, did his wife have a spectacular pussy.

Dave went back to the couch and we all looked at him.

He sighed, stared at the ceiling and started to speak.

"It was Monday morning. The end of the school vacation and we were sitting at the kitchen table. Amy sat opposite me with my dear daughter in between us. I remember looking at them, feeling how much I loved them but recalling glimpses of memories, disturbing memories. I wasn't sure but everything seemed normal. A quiet breakfast. Amy was ready for school. Sue had her cheerleader uniform on. I couldn't understand why she always seemed to wear it lately bit she explained that high school was almost over and she kidded that she liked to excite the boys. At least I hope she was kidding."

I looked at Amy and Sue as Dave was speaking and they looked at him kindly, soft smiles on their faces as he continued.

"It was so normal, That morning as we sat there, that I started to believe the previous week was a dream, a nightmare really. I finished and brought my dishes to the sink. I leaned against the sink and glanced at the daily newspaper. I wondered how it got in the house. The paperboy usually leaves it on the top outside step. I didn't remember getting it."

"Then I heard him before I saw him. Footsteps. Coming down the stairs. Heavy steps. I saw him as he walked down the hall, a huge black man. Who was he and why was he wearing my robe?"

"Then those memories started to come back to me. Brad, this was Brad and he walked up beside my sitting wife. His wife now, I remembered."

"Don't you look ravishing," he said as he reached back and scratched his ass.

Amy looked up from her iPad and said, "Morning Brad. I was afraid that you were going to sleep all day."

"Then more memories flooded back. I slept in the spare bedroom. Brad slept with my wife. I heard them all night long. I heard Brad fucking Amy, my wife, ex-wife. Amy encouraging him."

Amy then said, "good thing you came down, otherwise I'd have to wake you."

"My slut need her nourishment?" asked Brad.

"I really don't like it when he refers to her as his slut, but I'm not really sure why."

"Of course," replied Amy and she reached up and undid the cloth sash that cinched the robe together.

"I watched his fat, long cock spring out and Amy used one hand to cup his balls as she covered the big, dark head with her mouth. As Amy sucked him, Brad made casual conversation with my daughter."

"School almost over, Sue?"

Sue stared at her mother sucking Brad and said, "Almost."

"Amy's mouth made love to Brad's cock, licking it. swirling her tongue around the head, mouthing his balls, coaxing him to cum."

"I got hard watching," said Dave "and I don't know why."

"Brad just kept talking to Sue and it was a normal conversation, except for the fact that Sue was sucking him."

"Brad finally arched his back and thrust his hips towards Amy and groaned loudly as he filled her mouth with cum."

"She clinched his cock tightly with her lips until he was spent."

"Brad likes to control when Amy swallows his seed so when she quickly got up, went to the cabinet and let the mouthful of cum spill into a small glass, he got angry."

"What the fuck are you doing, you stupid cunt?" he yelled.

"I didn't like it when he called her a stupid cunt, but I wasn't sure why, but I know Amy is not stupid."

Amy was quick to explain. "I just finished breakfast, my big, black stud and I need to brush my teeth."

"Amy scooted off to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, We all heard her gargle and spit. She then cam back into the kitchen, picked up the small glass that contained Brad's fresh cum, placed the edge of the glass to her lips and tipped it back, emptying it into her mouth. She approached Brad and opened her mouth to show him and said with a little difficulty, "Your cum needs a nice clean place to play, my love. I'll enjoy you all day long. Okay?"

"Brad cupped both her breasts and said, "I couldn't have picked a better cum slut."

"I don't like it when he calls her that but I don't know why."

"Sue went to her mom, just as she reached the front door and tried to force a finger into her mother's mouth."

"When her mother kept her mouth clamped shut, Sue pouted, 'just a taste, mom, please.'

Amy left without a word and without giving her daughter a sample.

"Sue walked back into the kitchen, obviously upset and when Brad saw her displeasure he said, 'want to clean up, Sue?'"

"Well, I thought, someone does care about me and for once in the past week, I won't have to cleanup after them, but Sue quickly knelt in front of Brad and sucked and licked his cock clean of the remnants of cum left by her mother. So much for dear dad."

"'You have a fantastic family, Dave,' said Brad and then laughed at me as he went back to bed."

Dave was finished and all of us looked at him quietly.

I glanced around the office.

Dave was staring at the ceiling and utterly motionless.

Sue was fingering herself, Her mom just watched her proudly.

Wendy, was beside me, rubbing me through my pants. My secretary knew that I needed relief.

I then asked, "Who's next? Sue?"

She scrunched down in her chair, legs splayed wide, we could all see her glistening pussy as she dipped her fingers inside.

"Let daddy finish. He has so much more to tell."

I felt that we needed a break. Dave's tale was both erotic and humiliating. Erotic for me and Wendy, erotic for Sue, I'm not sure about Amy but definitely humiliating for Dave. I knew that Dave was under a hypnotic suggestion but I could sense that he felt a certain dread about what his wife Amy had become, the outrageous behavior of his daughter and not only his inability to action but not truly understanding what was happening.

After the break

After a fifteen minute break, we all sat in our original seats.

I asked Dave if he still wished to proceed.

He answered with a noncommittal shrug of his shoulders.

It was Sue that got everything going again.

"Daddy, tell Mike about what happened when mom came home from school that day and what happened when Mike couldn't come home for a few days."

"I can't," replied Dave.

I asked why not.

Dave tried to explain that it just wasn't right. "In retrospect, I feel that is when I truly lost my wife," he said sadly

"You gave my body to Bard, remember my dear husband. We even had a party, duh," offered Amy in defense of Brad as she scowled at her former bedmate.

"Okay," said Dave, "I'll tell but when I'm done, we'll let Mike decide if I'm right."

"No you won't," said Amy, "You'll be unfair. Brad was just being considerate. He knew that I had needs."

"You needed his cum," responded Dave.

"Yeah, I still do. So?"

Ever the peacemaker, Sue chimed in, "How about I tell what happened. I was there. I saw everything. Plus I love both you guys, so I'll be fair."

Dave and Amy reluctantly agreed.

Sue swapped places with her dad and she sort of flung herself onto the couch. Rather than lie down, she sat up, legs crossed in front of her. In this position, her little cheerleader skirt did nothing to hide her bare pussy, but Sue didn't seem to mind as her hand went quickly between her legs and she fingered herself in front of four onlookers and began her story.

I sat back, ready for another adventure. Wendy already had my cock out and just held it as Amy and Dave looked on.

Sue began, "I was still excited about what had happened at breakfast. Bob had come to pick me up. Mom had already left with her mouth full of cum. Dad was scheduled to work from home. On certain days he can use the internet and get his stuff done at home. Brad got dressed and on his way out, he said that he would be back. He had business to attend to."

"I got home from school earlier than usual. I actually went looking for my new favorite artist, Diz. I wanted him to paint my face, but I couldn't find him. Dad was working on the computer and I heard a car enter the driveway and doors slam. It was Brad and he had an associate with him. He introduced the man, another black man, named Jerome.

They were talking in the kitchen when dad came in for a cup of coffee. Just as dad was about to add the cream, Amy came home. She looked great and Brad introduced Amy to his associate. He called her 'my piece of ass.'

"They kissed. A long, deep, sexual kiss as Brad kneaded my mom's butt. When they finished, Brad opened mom's small jacket and told his friend that she had a perfect rack, but he wouldn't show him until after the honeymoon was over."

"Don't be a non sharer," scowled the other man.

"Soon, dude, very soon. This seemed to make him happy."

"Mom grabbed Brad's hand and tried to coax him into another room but Brad told her to stop. Mom then urgently whispered in his ear. Brad just laughed and said 'woman can't control herself. Go ahead. I'm here for you, my slut, take your fill, don't mind Jerome.'

"Mom quickly knelt in front of Brad and unbuckled him, unzipped him, and hastily lowered his pants and shorts. We all listened to her moan as she devoured his cock. My mom, oblivious to whoever was watching, moved her face back and forth as she used her mouth to coax Brad to cum."

"It seemed to take forever. Jerome was polite, I'll give him that, as Brad continued to discuss business as my mom sucked him."

Sue then stopped talking and arched her back. Her head fell back as her fingers busied themselves between her legs and she climaxed.

"Sorry guys. Couldn't help it."

Sue continued to finger herself as she continued.

"Mom lapped and licked and sucked and treasured that black cock and nothing was going to interrupt her. My mom is an excellent cock sucker," Sue added as commentary. "Mom didn't stop, not even when Bob came into the kitchen. I didn't realize he was there, either. She did manage to raise a hand and give a little wave, just as Brad was about to erupt."

"Mom drank him in, allowing his cum to fill her mouth. She swallowed and he promptly refilled her mouth. Mom was awesome. She swallowed every delicious load that Brad gave her until he was finished. Then Brad grabbed her under her arms and lifted her. Mom rested her head on his shoulder as she licked her lips and purred a thank you."

"Dad was still standing there, coffee cup in one hand, a carton of cream in the other, stunned at having seen mom blow Brad."

"Mom looked at him, eyed what dad was holding and whispered, "You have your cream, I'll have mine."

"Then, this is way really awesome, I got down in front of Brad and cleaned him. Brad didn't stop me, I was hoping that this would be a regular thing with him. I could be Brad's nasty cleanup girl. Bob didn't seem to mind, not that it would matter if he did.

"I was a little jealous, I mean, I missed getting painted by Diz and my mom had her second load of the day."

Sue looked at her mom and asked, "It was only two, right mom?"

Amy just smiled and added, "maybe, someday I'll tell you."

"Tell them about the following week, when Brad couldn't come home," giggled Amy, "I mean couldn't cum at home. He's such a thoughtful man."

"Okay, this is really, really, weird Mike," said Sue as she paused a minute to watch Wendy masturbate me.

"Don't cum, yet, okay. This is way too weird."

"Wait," interrupted Dave, "I'll tell. You're much to excited Sue to give an accurate account. I'll tell exactly what happened, every degrading detail. Every degrading second," he added for emphasis.

Sue started to get up to allow her dad to take the couch, he said, "Sue, stay on the couch, I'll stay here."

His daughter had not noticed this authoritarian voice of her father in quite a while, so she obeyed. She was content to continue fingering herself.

Amy slouched in her chair and just said, "Just tell the truth, Dave."

"Okay, here goes," said Dave.

"It was the first Monday after Brad's and Amy's so called honeymoon. Amy was completely available to Brad. Brad slept with her every night and every night I could hear them fucking, then the morning blow jobs, They didn't even care that I was there. As if it wasn't bad enough, Amy would race home from school just to get her lips around his black cock. Didn't matter who was there. Amy just wanted his cum."

notemale
notemale
331 Followers