Bradley's Virgin

Story Info
She has some fun without her man.
2.5k words
4.08
45.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With first one foot on the plush bath mat and then the other I stepped out of the shower. I bent over to wrap a towel around my long dark brown hair, twisting it into a knot on the top of my head as I stood back up.

I enjoyed the tingle of the cool air on my skin as I went through my usual routine, washing my face, rubbing raspberry-scented lotion into the tanned skin of my entire body. As I balanced on one leg to rub the lotion into the sole of my foot I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door and smiled.

All that time at the gym was starting to pay off. I had always had a nice figure, slight, with gentle curves. Now my thin body looked trim and sculpted, with definition to my arms and abs and a new tight look to my full, round bottom. I was looking good.

The phone rang and I went into the bedroom to answer it, lying on the bed, still dressed only in the towel around my head.

"Hello my angel," came the familiar voice on the other end of the line. It was a great voice, deep, with a gentle tone I had always felt reassured by.

"Bradley," I said with a smile.

"Just have a few minutes, sweetheart, I'm working late to cover for another resident and the hospital is swarming tonight," he said.

"How late will you be there?" I asked. A medical student in his first year of residency, Bradley had been working a lot of late nights lately.

"You'll be asleep when I get done," he said. "But I'll take my girl out to lunch tomorrow, if she'll have me."

I smiled at the phone and giggled. "I think she'll be alright with it."

In the background I heard his pager going off and he sighed deeply. "Well sweetheart…"

"I know," I interrupted. "You go take care of your patients, and call me tomorrow."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said and replaced the phone on its cradle.

I stretched out on the bed and sighed, running my fingers absently over my skin. I let them linger over my breasts and then my hips, slowly running them up and down until I felt the warm place between my legs responding to the touch. With the thumb and finger of one hand I pinched my nipple gently, feeling myself growing wet as I tugged until it stood at attention, then concentrated on the other. Running my fingers from my erect nipples to my stomach and hips, I brushed them over my smooth lips, feeling my hips buck against my hand involuntarily as I found the small round button near the top of my opening.

I pinched the nub between my fingers and then, rolling it back and forth, I moaned as pleasure surged through my body. Still moving my fingers over the hardening button I reached my other hand over my head and fumbled in the headboard until my hands found something long and smooth. Pulling my purple vibe from its place, I switched it on and it sprang to life with a low hum. Another comforting sound.

Still fingering myself I ran the buzzing vibe down my body slowly, stopping to play with my nipples, biting my lip as pleasure took over my body.

Experience taught me how to touch myself, and where, and before the vibe even found my slick opening I found myself nearing a dizzying peak.

I moved my hand to my nipple, pinching and rubbing, and slid the vibrator over the now fully engorged button my finger had abandoned. My body shuddered as the vibrations hit it, and I climbed closer to my plateau. I moved the vibe back and forth a couple of times, and just as I couldn't stand it anymore, I plunged it inside of me, crying out as the intense orgasm washed over me.

Both of my hands dropped to the bed, the vibrator slid out of my body and rolled away. My hands shook, my head swam and a wave of warmth washed over me. Just the way I liked it.

For a few minutes I lay perfectly still, letting the moment take over. Once it had subsided I got up and finished getting ready. I dropped the towel in the hamper and went to the closet. From my closet I chose a dangerously short black skirt. As I pulled it on over bare, nicely tanned legs, I knew I would have to be careful. If I bent over too far, my bottom would be exposed to anyone who happened to be behind me.

I topped the skirt with a pink blouse, cut low in front and backless except for two criss-crossing straps. The two pieces looked good together. As I stepped into a strappy pair of high-heeled sandals, I looked in the mirror. I was sure to turn more than a few heads in this outfit. I went back into the bathroom and came out with my hair done up in a loose knot, curls hanging around my face. My make-up was simple, with dark eyes and dark lipstick, but little else.

My black purse sat on a table near the door, along with my keys. I picked them up on my out. Walking down two flights of stairs to the parking lot I hit the button to disarm the alarm on my car and admired it from afar. Every time I see my car it makes me smile. Bradley had bought the little green convertible for my 23rd birthday, and I always thought it fit me perfectly. What a great little car.

I got in and tossed my purse on the passenger seat. Adjusting the tunes until the volume was just right, I was off. The drive across town was a quick one, traffic was always light this time of night and I made all the lights. My favorite club was just off the main strip, with valet parking out front. I gave my keys to a handsome young valet named Vinnie, and the doorman held the door open for me.

Slowly I made my way to my favorite spot at the bar, one where you could see everything that was happening in the place, and took a seat. No sooner had I sat down than Randall, the very hunky and very gay bar tender set a tall pink drink in front of me.


"How are you tonight, my love?" he asked with a smile.

I giggled and tried the drink. It was perfect, of course. "So much better now that you brought me this," I replied.

"It's my pleasure doll. On the house, naturally," Randall said, and went to get beers for two couples at the other end of the bar.

Drink in hand, I crossed my legs and turned to survey the situation. Several couples were sprinkled through out the club, and about a dozen more were on the dance floor, grinding and gyrating to the house of music of the very talented DJ. I caught the eye of the DJ and he waved. I lifted my drink to him and smiled, then returned to scanning the crowd.

Not far from me at a small table, I noticed three men, all in their late twenties, professional-looking and kind of handsome. One of them noticed me noticing him and smiled at me. I smiled back, holding his gaze a long moment, then turned back to the bar. With my back half turned to him I waited, knowing it wouldn't be long before he was at my side.

He was quicker than most, I discovered with pleasure.

Manning the bar stool next to me, he turned to me with a very nice smile, broad, with good-looking teeth. "Hello there," he said.

I pretended to be startled to see him there, as if I had been so engrossed in though, I hadn't noticed his approach. It was all part of the game. "Oh! Well, hello there!"

"Are you here alone?" he asked.

"It seems as though I am. I was to meet a girlfriend, but she phoned to say she can't make it," I lied.

"Ah…well, lucky for me then," he said with another flash of that smile.

"Perhaps." I took a sip of my drink and glanced back at his friends, who were now busy trying to pretend they weren't watching us.

"I'm James," he said.

Looking back at him, I offered him a smile in return. "Val," I said.

"Val. What a beautiful name. Val, would you care for a drink?"

I looked down at my half empty glass. "I could probably go for another," I said, and took a long drink.

"Great, so could I. What's that you're drinking?" Before he could get the words out, Randall had placed fresh drinks in front of us.

"He's very good," I explained with a wink.

"I see that. Do you come here often?"

"Occasionally." I nonchalantly reached one hand down and adjusted my skirt, letting it sneak up my thigh a bit. It didn't take James' eyes long to feast on the newly exposed skin.

"What do you do for a living?" he asked, not taking his eyes off my thigh.

"I'm a graduate student."

"Very nice."

"What do you do, James?" I leaned over to listen to his answer, knowing full well that, just for a moment, he had a clear view of my ample breasts.

"I'm a…" In the face of my assets, he seemed to lose his train of thought, which made me giggle a little. It's always so much fun to mess with their minds a bit. My mother taught me that.

"A what?" I asked, tracing my finger over his knee. I felt the place between my legs growing warm again. It turned me on the have such and affect on him.

"A corporate lawyer," he replied, blushing.

"Very nice," I replied. My hand traveled to his thigh, and he watched it. I didn't get close enough to feel for myself, but I imagined how hard our game was making him.

The music changed tempo, and a very sexy, slow song filled the air. His eyes found mine. "Would you like to dance?" he asked.

"I would love to," I said, and let him lead me out onto the floor. He was several inches taller than me, but our bodies fit together nicely. Once out on the floor he pulled me to him with strong arms, so close that our legs had to straddle one another just a bit. He was better at the game than I had expected. I had a feeling he had played before.

I felt his hardness against my upper thigh, his leg pressed against my crotch and made me damp. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he placed his on my lower back, dangerously close to my bottom.

Our bodies moved to the music, grinding together and sliding up and down, back and forth. My excitement grew, as did his. I felt him pressing against me, I pressed back. His hands traveled down to cup my bottom, his fingers pushed their way inside my skirt. As the music raged on, we lost ourselves in it. My feet were no longer touching the ground as I straddled his leg, riding to the rhythm of the music. His fingers found their way inside my panties, I felt them pressing against my flesh.

He kissed my neck and pressed his fingers onward, finding the damp place where my passion begged for release. I grinded against him, feeling myself close to exploding as I rode his leg, his finger so close to penetrating as he gripped me.

Moaning in my ear he said, "I want you."

The music stopped, we reluctantly peeled ourselves from each other as people left the dance floor. I pulled my skirt back down as my feet found the ground.

"Let's go somewhere," he said.

I nodded my agreement and let him lead me from the bar by the hand. "Where's your car?" I asked.

"This way." Excitement all but dripped from his voice as he showed me to a black BMW and started to get in the drivers' seat.

"No, let's go back here," I said, opening the back door.

He offered me a wicked grin and followed me inside, pressing himself on top of me. His mouth found mine, it tasted of beer and his tongue was too eager. Leaning my head back I exposed my neck to him and he moved to kissing me there.

"Mmmm….tell me you want me," I said, as our lower bodies pressed together, frantically grinding as he groped at my breasts.

"Oh yes," he moaned. "Oh Val, I want you so badly."

His hard erection pressed at me almost painfully, I knew he was in need of a release. I moved so that I was on top of him, he grinned up at me.

"Yes," he said, closing his eyes. I pressed my hips against his, maneuvering so that his hardness put just the right amount of pressure on my swollen button.

Then I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I better get going," I said, and before he knew it, I was out of the car and headed back across the parking lot. Vinnie already had my car waiting for me.

As he held the door open for me I spotted James out of the corner of my eye, standing near his car. The look of shock on his face almost pushed me to orgasm, but I told myself it was better to wait until I got home. I started to drive, but half way there I knew I would never make it. Teasing James, getting that look, it had a very nice affect on me. Too nice.

I pulled over in a dark parking lot and pulled my panties off, rubbing myself with my hand as I looked for something to push me over the edge. As the car idled, I spotted the gearshift vibrating and smiled. Yes, it would do nicely.

Pulling my skirt up around my waist I put my hands on the dashboard and straddled the gearshift. I almost came at the first moment of contact, but held off a moment. The top part vibrated against my button, and I lowered myself onto it. As the cool plastic plunged into my opening I cried out and pressed my hips against it. The vibrations took over my body, I knew I couldn't wait much longer.

As I pressed forward with my hips once more I got dizzy and felt that familiar surge of electricity running through my body. My hips bucked and pressed the shifter deeper, and I came hard against it.

Moving back to the driver's seat I smiled at my reflection in the rearview mirror.

"You're such a good girl," I said to myself out loud. "On Bradley's wedding night, he's going to be so proud to have a virgin for a bride."

I drove home content.