Brad's Adventure

Story Info
A man gets sucked off by a sissy in a video booth.
1.1k words
4.37
23k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was restless. He woke up with a raging hard on. He cast a glance over at his wife. She was on her side, snoring. He knew better than to wake her up. He got out of bed and went into the living room and began watching shemale porn on his laptop. Brad loved shemale porn. Most of the T-Girls incorporated the physical appearance of females, but with the shamelessness of male lust. Brad had given up trying to get sex from his wife. Oh sure, she had been pretty hot when they first met in college, but soon after the marriage she had gradually turned off the tap to where now, 6 years later, sex was pretty much nonexistent. Oh, she was still pretty good looking, and she dressed provocatively because she loved the attention she received from men outside. But she was nothing more than a cock tease now.

Brad masturbated to the video, and then got ready for work. All day he fought down his erection. All he could think about was the hot blonde tranny who had sucked the big black dude off in the video. After work he drove around and found himself passing by an adult video store. On impulse he pulled over and parked. He had heard about these places, about how they had booths with holes in the wall where men - queers - stuck their dicks through and other men gave them blowjobs. Brad didn't think of himself as being queer, not by any stretch, all he knew is that he wanted a blowjob badly. Maybe if he stuck his dick through the hole, it would be a woman on the other side. In his rational mind, Brad knew that the likelihood of a woman sucking men off through a glory hole in an adult video arcade, was slim to none, but he entertained the thought nonetheless because it made him feel less uneasy about doing it.

"SECRETS," the sign on the façade of the video store read. Brad went inside. It was 6 p.m. and there were a few people browsing through the video selections. But Brad's focus was the doorway at the back of the store, with its flashing holiday lights, and shimmery tinsel over the doorway. That was the video arcade. A sign indicated that a 6 dollar fee was required to enter. Brad was impatient. Looking at all the video jackets had gotten him really horny. He went to the desk to pay his fee, but there were a couple of fat girls ahead of him. They were giggling and purchasing a battery run cock shaped dildoe. The clerk had to open the package and insert batteries into the device to demonstrate to the girls that it was working properly. It seemed to take forever, but finally the girl walked out the door.

"Arcade," Brad said nervously, handing the clerk 6 dollars. The clerk took the money, swiped a plastic card, handing it to Brad. He knew that the card was loaded with 6 bucks worth of viewing time in the video booths.

A loud buzzer sounded as Brad passed through the tinsel and entered the arcade. It was quite dark and it took Brad a minute for his eyes to adjust. There were a couple of guys standing around in the shadows. Brad could hear porno coming from a booth somewhere. He walked slowly up a corridor lined with booths. His eye caught something. A booth door was ajar, and Brad saw a woman in a bikini and high heels sitting on a bench! She had pulled her tits out of her top and exposed them. Brad stood there a minute and looked. The woman saw him and smiled, waving at him with her fingers. She uncrossed her shapely legs and, sticking out from her bikini bottoms was a penis! Brad was shocked. The queen licked her rouged lips and flickered her tongue. "Hi!" She said. "Whatcha lookin for tonight?"

Brad's hand went to his erect cock, feeling it through his pants. He didn't answer, so the whore said, "Want a blowjob?"

"How much?" Brad asked. He was really horny now. This bitch looked fine - every inch as fine as Brad's old lady.

"Twenty," the whore answered. "I'm good, honey - It'll be worth every penny - I promise." Brad hesitated. "Tell you what," the whore said. "If it's not as good as I said, I'll give you the twenty back." She reached out and put her hand on Brad's bulge, giving it a nice squeeze. Brad groaned. He stepped inside the booth, closing the door behind him.

The booth was fairly small, about 5 by 5 feet, with an 8 foot ceiling. A vinyl bench was attached to the right side of the wall opposite a video monitor. Brad walked to the back of the booth, as the puta stripped off her bikini and stood nude in front of him. With her sexy tits, she looked like a woman with a small dick. She unzipped Brad's pants and pulled out his hard cock. "Mmmmm!" She said - "Nice and HARD!" She sank to a squat at his feet, her mouth near his cock, and she put it in her mouth. Brad groaned in pleasure. The whore's wet mouth felt so fuckin GOOD around his cock! She began going up and down on it, while swirling her tongue, her hand on his balls. Suddenly he cried out and as he did, the whore clamped her mouth tightly around the base of his cock, and he came - flooding her mouth with his cum juice. He was vaguely aware of the gulping sounds as she swallowed his nut. All in all the entire experience had taken no more than 4 or 5 minutes.

"So, want the twenty back?" she asked, still squatting naked between his legs. She took a napkin and began wiping his dick clean.

"No," he answered - "That was fantastic! That's the best blow job I ever had in my life! He reached in his pocket and pulled out another ten bucks and handed it to her. "What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Terilyn,"the sexy little sissy answered. She got off her knees and sat on the bench. Mmm, that cum was sweet, honey," she said. "What's your name, honey?"

"I'm Brad," he said. "Are you here a lot?"

"Yeah I'm here almost every night. This is my hang out." She took a lipstick and compact out of a little clutch purse, and began applying a fresh coat of lipstick, drawing her lips inward to get maximum coverage.

Brad walked out of the arcade and into the video store. No one really paid attention to him, but Brad felt as though everyone in the store knew what he had just done back there. He put his head down and walked hurried out the door. On the drive home his mind was reeling as he replayed the blow job over and over again in his head. Once again his cock began to harden, just thinking about it.