Brad's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" She mouthed. Well, what was I going to do now.

I stared in her determined eyes for a minute, looking back at the full jeep, the obvious evidence that Kyle was really going to leave.

Taking a deep breath I squared my shoulders and walked into the building. I walked up to Kyle's dorm, watching him as he packed the rest of his stuff. His timid little roommate stared up at me with big eyes as I stood in the doorway. He was intimidated by me...and squirrels...and some fish. I nodded my head towards the door and he left without a word. I walked in and shut the door, making Kyle turn with a frown.

"Damn it Brad cant you take a hint? I don't want to talk to you."

He started moving towards the door and I didn't think, just reacted. Reaching out I pushed Kyle gently against the wooden door, bracing my hands on either side of his head. He stopped moving then, his fiery eyes looking up into mine.

"Brad please, just leave me alone."

I shook my head slowly, leaning my forehead against his as I tried to gather the words I wanted to say to him. I couldn't mess this up, I knew that. Kyle couldn't help but lean his head into mine, sighing wearily.

"Brad I love you. I can't stop loving you, I just can't. I've tried all day believe me. I know you can't do commitment and I get that, so please, let's just make this easier on us both. Let me leave."

Looking into his eyes I knew he meant every word. I kissed his forehead softly.

"I love you Kyle. I've loved you since that night when you held my hand, and looked at me with no expectations. You don't want anything from me. You don't have an idea of who and what I should be. You look at me, and I feel like you see me, the real me. I'm scared down to my core of commitment, because I think I will be a horrible boyfriend."

Kyle opened his mouth but I kissed him softly, closing it.

"Let me finish. A really good friend talked to me today, slapped some sense into me, you might say. He brought up a good point"

I took a deep breath, looking into his eyes, sighing in relief when i saw encouragment and not rejection. This was the crucial moment, i knew that, i just hoped i didn't screw it up.

"I tried Kyle, I really did, but I can't think about my life...with you not in it. In such a short time you have become so important to me, and I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry I freaked it was the wrong way to handle it and I regret everything I said. I know I can never make it up to you but I promise ill try to be a good boyfriend I really-"

Kyle's finger brushed my lips and I glanced up to see those cold eyes that had me flinch slowly fill with tears. He let them fall and I brushed them away gently. Kyle wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me tight.

"Your everything I could want and more Brad. I know your scared, and so am I. I've never done this, and I know you haven't either. I want to try with you, and I want to give it everything we've got. I don't know where I'll be in five years."

He pulled back, warm hand cupping my cheek, "But I hope it's in your arms."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I was surprised. I hadn't cried in years, over anything. Kyle leaned forward, kissing the tear away. I stared into his beautiful eyes for a moment before crushing him to my chest, laughing when he gasped.

Mike and Alex became really good friends of ours, we hung out a lot, and it was pretty cool being friends with the man that owned almost every club in the city. Free drinks everywhere. Jessica and Adam broke up...then got back together. I am working on trying to find him a man. Kyle sleeps in my dorm almost every night. Looking down at his beautiful skin and that wonderful hair that always gets in his face, I can honestly say I have never been happier. We still don't know where we will be in five years, we don't plan that far ahead. I do however agree with him, I really hope it's with him in my arms.