Brad's Mistake, Andrea's Release

Story Info
Brad makes an ill-fated bet and pays the price.
2.8k words
3.94
220.7k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea was fuming. "Absolutely fucking not."

"Come on babe," whined Brad. "This hand is a shoe-in I'm telling you."

Andrea looked passed Brad to the poker table behind him. The brute he was up against was leaned across the table looking at Brad's cards while his lackeys, the others that Brad had been losing money to all night watched and laughed soundlessly.

"You are a goddamn idiot. Have you never seen a movie in your life? You're going to walk back over there and ante me up like some kind of trophy and then he'll call and you'll lose."

Now the brute was swapping out his cards no doubt making his hand good enough to beat Brad's.

"That's just bullshit movie stuff. I have four-of-a-goddamn-kind. If we win we walk away with eight grand. Don't be such a fucking prude. I'd do the same for you."

"You'd let me ante you up so that you'd have to suck off a black guy if I lost?"

"Don't be a smart ass Andrea," hissed Brad. "You know what I mean goddamn it. Are you going to let me do it or are you going to lose us eight fucking grand?"

The brute had finished swapping his cards out and caught Andrea's eye as he sat back down. He smiled smugly at her. She stared him down for a moment.

"And if you lose?" she asked. "What do I get then?"

"Whatever the fuck you want," Brad said exasperated.

"Fine," she acquiesced. "But you're going to regret this Bradley. Mark my words."

"About fucking time," he snarled and ran back to the table.

"You get the lady's permission?" asked the brutish man across from Brad.

"Fuck yes I did," he responded entirely too smugly. "I'm all in."

"Just so you know," said the brute. "I think you're a fucking disgusting asshole for even suggesting this shit. That's your goddamn wife man."

"Like I give a shit what you think of me," said Brad flipping his cards. "Four queens motherfucker."

"Shit," said the brute.

Brad laughed and started dragging the money pile toward himself.

"Don't get excited white boy," said the brute. He took a long, slow drag from his cigar and exhaled the smoke cloud right toward Brad. He flipped his cards. "I got this straight flush here that says your wife's fine ass is mine now."

Silence.

The brute sat smugly watching Brad. Brad sat staring at the cards. The lackeys watched Brad. Andrea watched the brute. He took another drag from his cigar and exhaled. His strong black hands reached out and pulled the cash to his side of the table.

Brad still hadn't spoken.

"Well baby girl," the brute said to Andrea. "Looks like you're all mine now. Why don't you come over here and sit with me?"

Andrea hesitated.

"Get the fuck over here," the brute ordered slapping the table.

She made sure to knock into Brad as she passed and took a seat next to the brute. He towered over her, his biceps practically the size of her thigh. Brad was still quiet.

"Hey white boy," said one of the lackeys. "If you're broke get the fuck up. We ain't done playing yet." He pulled Brad up and dragged him over to the couch.

"Nah," said the brute putting his hand on Andrea's thigh. "I think I'm done with cards. How about we cash-in?"

The lackeys laughed. One of them slapped Brad on the back, "That means he's ready to fuck your wife you sissy bitch!"

"So white boy," said the brute as he slid his hand up Andrea's thigh. "You gonna hang around for this or do you wanna maybe step outside?"

Andrea spread her legs little to let the brute's hand slide higher. "I think he should stay. This was his idea after all. Let him see his handiwork."

The lackeys howled with laughter.

"I like the way you think girl. That's fucking cruel." He was rubbing her pussy through her panties now.

"Fuck that. He wanted to bet me like a fucking Rolex and he lost."

The brute laughed and stubbed out his cigar. "Well then how about we teach him a lesson?"

The poker table was tossed aside and Andrea was on her knees in the center of the room. The brute loomed over her.

"You ready for this?"

Andrea nodded up at him, giving him her best coy little whore look.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was at least ten inches long and as thick as her wrist. Her pussy immediately moistened at the sight of it.

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly.

The lackeys howled again.

"Well," said the brute grabbing a handful of her red hair. "Don't just stare at it. Suck it you fucking whore."

"Yes sir," she said taking in as much as she could. She had always prided herself on her dick sucking but she suddenly felt like an amateur, like she'd never even seen a dick before today. All the little white cocks she'd had before today - up to an including Brad - paled in comparison to the ebony beast now trying to gag her into unconsciousness.

The brute started thrusting into her mouth a little, working himself deeper and deeper. She felt herself gag a little but only the once. To her surprise she was getting closer and closer to actually deepthroating this massive tool. Not at all to her surprise she was loving this.

"Goddamn girl," huffed the brute. "You know how to handle a dick."

The lackeys howled. "Maybe when you're done with her she can handle us too."

Andrea moaned her consent around the brute's dick.

"I think that's a yes boys," laughed the brute. "Looks like this one really is a fucking whore." He turned to Brad. "Hey white boy! You're wife is a filthy whore, you know that? I bet this ain't the first time she sucked someone else's cock."

The lackeys were laughing even harder now. One of the nudged Brad, "When we're done with her she ain't gonna want no more white dick you know!"

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. Andrea puled away from the brute's cock and gulped the air. After regaining her composure she looked up at the brute.

"How about it slut? You sucking off your husband's friend's behind his back?"

"Once," Andrea purred while rubbing herself and stroking the brute's cock. "When Brad was at work the neighbor bent me over the tool bench in his garage and fucked me while his wife was inside watching television."

The lackeys howled with laughter again.

"I let him cum in me too."

"Goddamn girl," said the brute, stroking his cock. "You're filthier than I thought."

"And once when Brad was late to pick me up from work I got a ride home with the Oscar security guard," she slipped three fingers into her pussy. "I sucked his cock all the way home and swallowed his load in the driveway while Brad was inside the house."

The lackeys hooted.

"A few days later we were on break together and he fucked me in the back of his SUV. I let him cum in me too."

The brute pulled Andrea up so she was standing in front of him. The lackeys encircled her and one pulled her shirt up over her head.

"You ready to have that pussy wrecked?"

The brute started to pull down Andrea's panties but Brad jumped up, suddenly able to speak. "Wait a goddamn minute. That wasn't part of the deal-" he didn't get to finish. One of the lackeys turned and socked him in the mouth. Dejected, he dropped back down onto the couch.

"Shut your fucking mouth white boy. If the lady wants to get fucked, she's gonna get fucked and you're gonna just sit there and fucking watch."

Andrea whirled on him and glared at Brad. "The deal, Bradley, is that you bet me like a fucking poker chip and this-" she eye-fucked the brute "-man won fair and square which means I'm now his. So just sit your pathetic ass down and watch him and his friend fuck me stupid. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two."

She reached under her skirt and pulled down off her panties. She tossed them to a nearby lackey. "Do me a favor and gag that little faggot." She then unzipped her skirt, kicked it aside and unhooked her bra. One of the lackeys grabbed it from her and tied Brad's hands behind his back with it before stuffing the panties into his mouth.

She turned back to the brute, "How about you ruin my little pussy now?"

"With pleasure."

The lackeys, now mostly naked themselves, righted the poker table and Andrea was hoisted onto the table. The brute pulled her legs apart slightly and positioned himself at her pussy. The lackeys gather nearer her head.

Three hours ago she was being dragged by Brad to his stupid co-worker's poker game and now she had three black guys standing around her stroking their cocks for her. What a weird goddamn night, she thought.

The brute rubbed the outside of her pussy with his cock. "What's the biggest dick you ever had baby girl?"

"I don't know," Andrea purred as his dick brushed back and forth over her clit. "Maybe seven inches."

"What about that little bitch over there? He the seven-incher?"

Andrea laughed. "Fuck no. He might be five inches at most."

"And you ever fucked a nigga before?"

"No," she purred. "But I've always kind of wanted to."

The brute slid the head of his dick into her pussy and she gasped. The lackeys howled. Brad sounded like he might be crying.

The brute grabbed Andrea's red hair and pulled her up a bit. "Tell me what you want whore."

"Please don't tease me," she managed. "Fuck me with that big black cock."

"Yeah? You like this black cock, huh?" He slid in further. She gasped again.

"Oh fuck yes," she sounded winded. "I love that black cock."

He slid in further. "I'm gonna pound this tight little pussy. I'm gonna fucking ruin you." He slid in more. "Your husband's dick won't satisfy you anymore."

"His little pecker doesn't satisfy me now. Just fuck me already."

He slid in a little more. Her pussy strained to take him in.

He slammed the rest of his manhood into Andrea's sopping wet cunt and she screamed. He threw her back and grabbed her hips.

"Pound that bitch!" Yelled one of the lackeys as he stuffed his cock into Andrea's mouth. She eagerly started sucking him. Her hands found another cock and she started stroking it.

"Yeah!" Crowed the other lackey. "Show the white boy how to fuck his bitch right!"

The brute pulled back and slammed into her again. She came. She'd never felt this full. Brad was definitely crying now.

She screamed around the cock in her mouth.

"You a black cock slut yet whore?" asked one of the lackeys.

Andrea moaned around the cock in her mouth. That was enough conformation for the lackeys who started hooting again. The brute just grunted as he kept pounding her into the table.

"You hear that white boy?" taunted one of the lackeys. Brad was sobbing around the panty-gag like a fucking bitch. Andrea would've laughed at him if she weren't busy.

The brute started pounding her harder. His balls slapped against her ass and his coarse, black pubes rubbed her clit each time he buried himself in her pussy.

"Oh god!" she screamed pulling the dick out of her mouth. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The brute wrapped one of his gigantic hands around her throat and squeezed hard enough to wind her. She came again.

"God yes," she sputtered. "Fuck me harder!"

She started sucking the other lackey's cock now.

The brute tightened his gripe around her throat. He growled just loud enough for Andrea to hear: "This tight little pussy is mine now. Hear me?" His pounding intensified.

She moaned back.

He slapped her. She came again.

He sped up. Andrea felt his cock getting bigger.

"I'm serious you little cunt," he growled. "I'll make you crawl around in a collar."

Andrea came at the thought. She pulled the dick out of her mouth. "Yes," she choked out. "Take that pussy."

"Tell me you want to be my little white whore."

"I want," she choked out while cumming yet again. "To be your little white whore."

He started pounding even harder. Andrea thought she might pass out from the pain/pleasure. She was stroke both lackeys' cocks now, the brute squeezing her throat hard so hard she thought she might black out.

"I'll crawl around... like a fucking dog," she choked.

One of the lackey's came on her face, shooting thick streams of cum all over the left side of her face. It got in her eye, caked her hair to her head and ran into her ear.

"What else?" growled the brute pounding her with more intense thrusts. he was getting close.

She coughed, almost blacked out and came again. "I want to be your whore forever."

He growled his approval "You ready for this nigga cum?"

Brad jumped up again and tried to protest through the panty-gag. The lackey that had just finished cumming on Andrea's face immediately punched him in the stomach. Once he was sitting down on the sofa again the lackey half-mounted him and wiped his dick on Brad's face. "You like that you little faggot?" he asked mockingly. "I bet that's it. You're jealous that your wife gets all the nigga dick, huh?"

The brute let go of her throat and Andrea gulped the air like a dying fish. The remaining lackey immediately shoved his dick back in her mouth. "Suck it you fucking slut!"

She pulled the dick out again. "Oh fuck yes," Andrea moaned. "Fill me up. Fucking cum in me!"

The brute drilled into her, grinding his pubes into her clit in the process. She could feel his massive balls against her ass as they contracted and prepared to shoot his load into her.

The lackey that had cum on Andrea's face was dick slapping Brad who was crying and trying to move his head away from the onslaught.

Andrea shrieked as the brute unloaded into her cunt like a shotgun blast. She felt ever last burst of cum pelt her insides and every time his spunk slammed against her inner walls she came. Four, five, six, seven fucking shots into her. She'd had men cum in her before but this was the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt unloaded into her, everything else has been pre-cum in comparison.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he finished cumming in her. She lay there sweating and quivering beneath him. Her pussy was sore in the best way possible and she could already feel his cum running down her ass.

The brute stood up and wiped his dick on Andrea's shirt before tossing it aside.

"Now finish him off too," he ordered and she obediently started sucking his friend off again. She lifted her ass off the table to try and keep the brute's cum inside her for as long as possible.

The second lackey grabbed a handful of Andrea's hair and started facefucking her, successfully gagging her in the process. Her mascara started to run as tears started to run down her face. Then just as suddenly as he had started to fuck her mouth it was over as he blew his load into the back of her throat.

"Take it you fucking whore," he growled tightening his gripe on her hair.

His load was much smaller that the brute's but bigger than the first lackey's and it easily filled Andrea's mouth as she tried desperately to swallow everything.

When he finally finished he pulled his softening cock out of her mouth.

"That's a good little whore," he said slapping her with his cock.

He turned away and pulled his pants back up.

The brute reappeared, now fully dressed and loomed over her. "Get dressed whore. We're leaving."

Brad tried to protest around the gag and probably would've stood up if not for the lackey straddling and dick-slapping him.

"Sorry Brad," Andrea said without looking over at Brad. She pulled her shirt back on while she spoke. The cum stains from the brute's cock streaked right across her tits.

"I wasn't fucking around," she said marching over to Brad. "I'm going with them. I might come home, I might not."

She hauled off and slapped Brad as hard as she could. "God dammit I've wanted to do that for a while. Now go home and wait for me like a good little bitch."

The brute laughed. The lackeys laughed.

"Oh and by the way," she said leaning in until she was face-to-face with Brad. "He changed his cards while you were asking my permission and I saw him do it. You're fucking pathetic."

The brute and the lackeys howled with laughter again.

"Come on girl," the brute said grabbing Andrea by the arm and pulling her up from the table. "I got some friends for you to meet."