Brad's New "Friend" Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad's friend Mick continues to assert his dominance.
1.6k words
4.4
31.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers

A couple days after I was forced to suck a dick for the first time in my life, and to a guy old enough to be my dad no less, I was getting back to the point where I didn't relive it in my mind every minute. Maybe almost normal. I was hanging out with the guys at the mall and we were ogling and trying to talk to different girls. When that got old we decided to leave and go hang out at a buddy's house.

As we were leaving the mall a car pulls up by the curb and someone yells "Brad!"

I walk over to the car and lean down to see who it is. It's Mick.

"Hey Brad. Why don't you hop in and we'll hang out for a bit?"

"No thanks. I'm hanging with my friends." I reply.

"Oh yeah. I see them over there. Maybe they'd like to hear about how you sucked my dick 3 nights ago. I could tell them that you're a fag. Maybe they'd like to know." Mick said almost loud enough for them to hear.

"Okay. Okay. Please be quiet. I'll come with you." I felt like I had no choice. I couldn't let the guys think I was gay.

"Hey guys, I gotta go help out my dads friend. I'll meet up with you guys later."

"Okay!" they collectively shout as they walk away.

I get into Mick's car and he speeds away. I notice he has one hand on his crotch messaging it. I'm thinking maybe I just demand that he forget this whole thing or I'm going to the police.

"What's up Brad? You're quiet." Mick says.

"I was hanging out with my friends. You can't just pull up and make me do anything you want." I was feeling kinda brave for a minute.

"Okay Brad. No problem. I'll just turn around and drop you off. Oh, and while I'm there I might as well show the guys a few pics I took of you with my cock in your mouth. And as far as telling the cops, go ahead. Look at this pic of you. No one was holding you your head on my dick. You're not underage. Your word against mine!" He was stern and unfortunately I figured he was right. My buddies would know I sucked his dick, regardless of it was voluntary or not. And the cops would probably just blow it off. I was 18 now. A man I think.

"So Brad, what's it gonna be. You want me to turn around?" Mick asked almost seeming happy about it.

I thought for a few seconds, "No. We'll hang out a little bit I guess. But this is the last time!" I tell him not even believing it myself.

This time Mick drove me to his condo. He had a nice 3 bedroom 2 story condo in a really nice area. He pulled into the attached garage and shut the door behind us.

As we entered thru the door from the garage Mick said, "Brad, you need to strip. Leave your clothes on this bench," he said pointing to one of those seat with the hooks above them.

"Look Mick. I'm not getting fucked by a guy!" I told him.

"Relax Brad. I told you before, I'm not gay. I get more pussy than I can handle. Im not looking to fuck you in the ass." He giggled as he assured me. "But you are going to suck my cock and you are going to do it in the nude. Now fucking strip!" He commanded it now.

"Fine!" I must have sounded like a child not getting his way.

I get naked and walk around into the living room where Mick is standing and also completely nude already.

"Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here Brad. Ask me if you can suck my cock."

Remembering back to 3 nights ago I have the same feeling, let's get this over with.

"Can I suck your dick Mick?" I half heartedly ask.

"With that attitude you're going to have to lick my balls first," he told me.

I reached up and lifted his heavy and thick but not yet fully hard dick, and give his shaved sack a little lick. I'm used to this so I really don't know what to do.

"Come on Brad, lick!!" Mick says as he pushes on the back of my head jamming my face into his balls.

I couldn't even lick anything like that so I had to pull back a little and I began to lick his balls. At his instruction I took each one into my mouth and sucked on them. It wasn't hard to see from my angle that his cock was rock hard now. Seeing it in the daylight and not in a car I could see it had to be 7-8" and pretty thick. Veins poking out all over. I'm not into dicks but I would have to say it's a nice one as far as dicks go.

"Now lick the shaft Brad. I want you to lick from my balls to the head and get my dick nice and wet. And look at me when you lick my cock!" Mick continued the directions.

I licked his dick from base to head and back quite a bit, looking at him the whole time, and I could see precum bubbling up from his dick hole. After all my objection to this whole thing I was actually thinking I might be good at this.

"That's really good Brad. Your tongue feels great and I see you're liking being on your knees in front of me," he says as he nods toward my dick.

I looked down at myself and see that without even knowing I had become as hard as I've ever been in my life while servicing this man standing over me. I mean my dick felt like it was stretched I was so hard. The head was that deep purple color from the rush of blood. How can this be? I'm not gay I tell myself again. What the hell?!

"Okay cocksucker, time to get that mouth on my cock! Come one, get my dick wet again."

So I refocus my attention to him and take his dick in my mouth. It feels bigger than last time. Maybe it's the angle or that his dick has the room to be fully hard.

"Circle your tongue around the head. Now bob up and down and let your saliva drop. When you get all the way down stick your tongue out, you'll be able to go a little farther. I wanna hear you gag on that prick a little." Mick was directing this like he would a porn flick.

In my head I'm actually fighting back the feelings that I'm enjoying pleasuring this man. His words of affirmation when I do good are making me feel good. Here I am bobbing up and down on this big dick and thinking that this is representative of the lost relationship with my father. Am I doing gay stuff to make up for something? Is this the way to feel better about myself?

"That's so fucking good Brad. You are the best cock sucker I've had in a long time. You love that dick don't you?" Mick is grunting with pleasure.

Without thinking I respond, "yes. I love this cock!"

Wait what? Did I just say I love his cock? I mean I am sucking it but only because I have to, right?

"Brad you cocksucker. You're gonna make me cum so hard! I'm gonna fill your fucking mouth with such a load. Don't swallow it right away man. I wanna see my cum in your mouth first!" Mick told me in between grunts.

I was really feeling good. I mean I had been told I was worthless, stupid, and nothing by my dad for years. But here's a guy that thinks I pretty good at something. Even if it is sucking a dick.

"Oh fuck yes Brad. That's it bitch. I'm cummimg now!!"

And with that Mick grabbed my head and pumped his hips into my face like it was a pussy. I felt his cock pulsating and hot cum spraying out in copious amounts. Mick backed his dick out until just the head was inside my lips. With his jacking motion on the base he was able to shoot a couple last wads of cum into my mouth.

"Now open up and let me see how much you made me cum!" he told me.

"Ahhhhh," I added the sound effect while opening my mouth and showing that my mouth was indeed full of his spunk.

"Fuck you Brad! That was really good head. You made me cum as much as ever." Mick informed me. "You wanna jack off? Your dick looks so hard it hurts!"

I look down again and my dick had precum dripping from the tip all the way down to my balls.

"Here," Mick had tossed me a small towel. "Shoot into that!"

At this point I said fuck it and held the towel in one hand and jacked my dick with the other. After about 5 pumps I started shooting jizz so powerful and I'm such a big amount I ended up missing the towel a couple times and filling it so much it was dripping over the sides and onto the carpet.

"Dam Brad. You must really get off from sucking my cock. That was a boatload of cum!" Mick says.

I couldn't deny that I had obviously been turned on by today's events. And truthfully, that was the best orgasm I think I'd ever had.

"Get dressed and I'll drop you off at your buddy's house. Oh, and give me your phone number. It'll be easier to get ahold of you. You know I fucking own that mouth now!" Mick said matter of factly.

I wanted to tell him he didn't own shit but I wasn't even sure if it was true. Maybe he did own me now.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
335 Followers