Brad's New "Friend" Pt. 04

Story Info
Mick has a poker night.
2.2k words
4.44
23.8k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

The next day I sat at home in a rage. I was so pissed at Mick. Who the fuck does he think he is making me suck his dick in front of two beautiful ladies that I don't get to do anything with?! Even if I was still trying to figure out if I actually want to give him head, the least he could do was hook me up with some pussy!

I didn't hear from Mick for three days after that until my text alert went off. "Hey Brad, got a poker game lined up for Friday. You should come by."

"Why? So I can suck your dick in front of two gorgeous girls?" I reply sarcastically.

"Don't be pissed man. The girls begged me to let them watch. And this is just a guys night poker game." Mick texted back.

"We'll see." I responded.

"Cool. See you at 7."

I assumed Mick wanted me to come because he was ready for a blow job again. Truth be told, if this asshole would quit treating me like shit I think I might actually get into this. Because of his abuse I hadn't really been able to process the fact that I'm enjoying servicing another man. Maybe we'll play cards and after everyone leaves I'll give him a nice long bj.

Friday comes and I went over to Mick's about 6:45. There were two other guys there when I walked in, John and Tom, and thankfully they were clothed. This is the first time I had been to Mick's and not had to undress at the door. And Mick actually introduced me just as "Brad".

About 7:10 another guys shows up, his name is Pete. I could tell immediately that Pete is a funny loud type of person. The kind that tells an off color joke and looks at you to see your reaction.

Mick calls us to the table where the chips are already counted and divided evenly. We each have a drink and there are finger foods and snacks on the counter. This is more like it, treating me like a man.

We played cards for a few hours. We laughed at jokes, bitched about cards, talked about pussy of course, and I even heard some of Mick's stories from his time in the Marines.

At 10 John stood up and announced he had to work in the morning so he was leaving and since Tom drove with him they were both departing.

Mick looked at me and Pete and asked, "A couple more hands?"

At this point I was buzzed and I figured lets get this over with so I could go ahead and blow Mick when Pete left so I said yes. Pete said yes as well.

Mick dealt and Pete bet, I called. We got cards and Pete bet again but I had shit cards so I folded. Mick dealt more cards out and Pete bet big. Mick equals Pete's bet and raises him. Pete sees that and raises back. At this point it looks like they're going for broke to end the game.

Mick sees he doesn't have enough chips to stay in so he said, "I'm pretty short but I'll tell you what. I'll put up Brad's mouth. If you win he'll suck your cock."

I looked at Mick with a death stare. "What the fuck Mick?"

Ignoring my reaction Pete said, "I guess that will work."

Again I scold Mick, "You can't tell me who to suck off Mick!"

"Lets see your cards," Mick said to Pete completely disregarding my voice.

"Fuck yes!" Pete says. "Straight flush wins!"

"Shit!" Mick whined. "Thought I had you. I guess you get Brad's mouth first. Let's go into the living room where it's more comfortable."

"Mick...," I started to say before being interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up Brad. You're going to suck our cocks and you know it. So stop being a fucking buzzkill." Mick gave me a dominating look.

Being talked to like that pissed me off but also turned me on. I could feel my dick filling with blood. And while this was going in my periphery I noticed Pete standing there totally naked. He is tall, maybe 6' 3" and on the lean side. I couldn't help but notice his dick was as big as Mick's even when it's limp. Here I am trying to protest this situation and I couldn't take my eyes off Pete's cock.

"You like what you see Brad?" Pete says while reaching down and grabbing his cock by the base.

"I told you he loves cock!" Mick reminded Pete.

Fuck! He had me. Maybe I do love cock. I mean here I am getting a hard on from being talked down to and staring at another mans cock. And what a nice cock it was. Circumcised perfectly as well as thick and veiny even as it pointed straight down to the floor in a flaccid state. Pete was also shaved completely, maybe even waxed as smooth as his groin was.

"Come on Brad, get nude you cocksucker!" Mick commanded.

My inner submissive, that I was just beginning to realize existed, took over and I started to undress. I was conscience of the fact that these guys both have much bigger dicks than me and it kind of disappointed me. But then I though maybe the smaller dick guys were meant to suck off the big dick guys. Like circle of life shit or something.

I entered the living room and Pete was standing where Mick usually does and he had a grin from ear to ear. Pete discussed the fact that my cock was hard and how that proves I'm a cock whore. He immediately barked orders to me just like Mick.

"Get on your knees boy!" Pete said placing me in my submissive position. "Now, lift my cock up and kiss and lick my balls!"

I reached over and grabbed Pete's cock to lift it up. It was surprisingly heavy and not yet hard at all. I leaned in and gave his balls a lick and felt the blood start to enter his cock. While I kissed and licked Pete's nuts I let his cock lay on my head and felt the weight of it resting on me. His cock was starting to harden and grow even bigger.

"You're in for a treat Brad. Pete is a fucking wild man!" Mick told me.

Pete's cock was now fully erect and pointing towards the ceiling. If he pulled it to his stomach it would touch well above his naval. And it was almost as thick as my wrist.

"Suck my dick head bitch!" Pete ordered.

I had to get off my knees and into a squatting position to reach the tip of his cock given his height and cock length. I took his shiny purple prick head into my mouth and sucked on it while flicking his piss hole with my tongue.

Mick smacked my cheek lightly with his hand and encouraged me, "I know it's intimidating whore, but you're going to take all of my cock!"

The degrading talk was really turning me on. If someone else talked to me like that I would be pissed but right now, in this position, with a cock in my mouth, I feel like I've found my sexual fetish.

"Lick my shaft from balls to tip fucker!" Pete continued directing his own blow job. "And get my tool wet too. Really wet!"

I licked his enormous dick from top to bottom and back. I allowed my saliva to run from my mouth and coat his prick. I kissed and licked and rubbed his dick all over my tongue. I was so turned on!

"Fuck Brad, you're really coming into your own on this cock sucking thing." Mick chimed in while stroking his own dick to the show in front of him.

"Okay Brad, time to work that throat out!" Pete informed me. "We'll take it slow at first."

I put Pete's helmet in my mouth and started sliding my mouth down its length. His prick head hit the back of my throat and I could still see shaft visible even from my angle. This is never fitting in my mouth!

Pete didn't worry though as he pulled back and reminded me to keep my spit and drool running all over his cock. "I wanna see it dripping wet boy!" He barked.

Pete took charge by grabbing my head and rocking his hips back and forth. His cock seemed to get a little further every time.

"It'll actually go into your throat cock whore. You have to relax and let it happen though." Mick addd in.

Why did I love the degrading name calling? Why did I love sucking dick? Something was clicking inside my head and I decided I wanted to take this cock. And not just this one. I was embracing my calling as a cock sucking whore. I mean look at me, my mouth was won in a poker game!

Pete's cock was entering my throat each time he rocked forward and I was involuntarily making a choking or gagging sound I had not heard before.

"I love hearing you gag cock sucker. I might let you be my regular cock sucker too!" Pete told me. "Is that cool Mick?" He asked his pal.

"Cool with me Pete. As long as it doesn't take him away from me at all!"

I instinctively reached for Pete's balls and rubbed and juggled them while his cock was reaching a new depth with each thrust. Drool was running down my chin and pre-cum was running down my cock. I could actually taste small samples of salty cum in my mouth from Pete's pre-cum.

"Okay faggot, it's about to get real. This may be uncomfortable for a little bit but go with it." Pete said.

With that Pete's hands moved to the back of my head and he thrusted his cock into my mouth and leaned his body into me. I almost fell back as I was still squatting. My throat spread wide, maybe wider than it medically should, as Pete's entire length was inside my face. His balls rested on my chin as I gagged and choked. Snot was shooting from my nose as I gasped for a breath. Drool ran from under Pete's tool out my mouth and down to the floor.

Just when I thought I was going to pass out Pete pulled back and his cock exited my mouth. I gulped in air but Pete leaned forward again and his cock once more buried completely in my mouth. I could here Mick cheering us on but couldn't make out what he was saying over the inner sound of my choking.

Pete pulled out once and and while I was gasping in a breath he told me I was about to get his load.

"My new cock sucker is gonna swallow my whole load right?" Pete asked me even though he was once again balls deep down my throat.

I could only look up at him through my watering eyes and give a slight nod.

Pete pulled back once more but when he re-entered my mouth this time his cock didn't park. He was now pumping my mouth like it was his girlfriend's pussy. His balls would just as quickly hit my chin as his cock head would hit my lips. I was gagging, drooling, eyes watering, trying to balance in a squatting position, and realizing that I was loving every second of this.

"Here comes the prize mouth slut!" Pete exclaimed as his cock expanded in my mouth and started to pump what must have been a gallon of warm spunk down my gullet and into my mouth.

When Pete's pecker had finally expelled all of its seed he pulled it from my mouth and wiped the sticky head on my cheek.

"Your dick sucker is great!" Pete said turning towards Mick.

"Yes he is. And it seems he'll just get better and better." Mick said confidently. "Now crawl over here and suck my cock Brad."

I crawled on my hands and knees over to Mick so I could suck his dick. Yes, it had happened. I was now a cock sucking whore. I wanted more cock!

Mick and Pete each got two blowjobs from me that night. I became an expert at deep throating. I must have left there with enough cum in my belly to stock a sperm bank, some of it my own! At one point in the evening Pete had me jack off and cum onto his dick and then suck it off.

After that night I had truly embraced who I was. A cock sucker. My remaining time at home I regularly serviced both Pete and Mick. When I went off to college I ended up with a roommate that I quickly found out had a large cock. We became friends and eventually assumed our roles, him standing over me while my mouth was attached to his dick. When I came home for holidays and summer I still took care of Mick and Pete. I eventually married after college and have a great wife whom I love fucking as often as I can. She would never believe it but behind her back I still get on my knees and suck dick for dominant guys.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers