Brad's Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, nothing to tell me, huh? Too tired to have any conquests tonight?"

"Oh, no. I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

"Oooh," she said again, and my pulse stepped it up a notch or two. "Do tell, do tell."

**********

I'd finally arrived in Tulsa around 4 p.m. and driven straight to the large field in a town called Pryor. They'd set up their own little outdoor concert arena in the middle of somebody's farm, complete with a state of the art stage, plenty of concession stands and enough grass to seat about 15,000 people. It was sort of a cross between a concert and a county fair. I was half-expecting to see somebody pinning a ribbon on a pig as I walked through the field to get to my seat.

Yes, I was looking to have a good time and maybe get laid a few times along the way. There were a few hot women sitting in front of me, including a sizzling redhead whose blue jean shorts were playing peek-a-boo with what looked like an Oklahoma State-standard issue thong - orange and black and crawling up somewhere where it might never be seen again.

But I really did dig country music. I was there mainly to see the shows, listen to some music and drink some beer. If all I wanted was a way to meet women, there were plenty of bars I could visit, and cover charge wouldn't have been nearly as steep as tickets to this festival.

I got there in time to catch a couple of the opening acts, local bands playing to tiny early crowds and hoping to entertain just enough that maybe the organizer will remember them next year. During one of those shows, I headed to the beer tent to load up, and that's when I met Paul and the other guys.

I moved over to some seats near those guys for the main acts, but in between the last two shows I ran out of beer. It was time to take another trip to the beer tent.

I called Kelly along the way, but the conversation didn't last very long. She had to run some errands before the stores closed for the night, and we hung up a few seconds before I got to the front of the line.

In fact, I was second in line, almost ready to pay for my beer and get back to the music, when I noticed the girl in front of me was digging around in her pockets.

"Shit," she said. She started to dig around some more, and any idiot could have figured out what she was doing.

"Yeah, they generally don't give it away for free at these things," I said, holding back a laugh as I said it.

She looked up at me, and I realized the girl was more accurately a woman. She was probably in her mid-30s, maybe late 30s, and had short blonde hair, one of those professional-style cuts. Not a Demi-Moore-from-G.I.-Jane flat top deal, but shorter hair, hanging just below her ears, the type that made me think she spent most of her days in business suits.

She was dressed in anything but now. She wore a turquoise spaghetti strap top and white running shorts. She wasn't trying to impress anyone, but I was having a hard time averting my stare anyway. She looked a lot like the blonde girl from Beverly Hills, 90210, one of the few good memories I hadn't repressed from years of my sister torturing me by making me watch that show.

I caught myself staring, and she smiled at me.

"Yeah. I left my money with my friends over in the grass," she said.

"Hey, lady," the black guy taking the money said. "I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but there's a line of people out the tent and down the walk waiting to get beer. You gonna buy it or not?"

She looked at me hopefully, and I did what I knew she expected.

"I'll get it," I said as I stepped up to the table. "And I want two more, too."

The man - Perry, his name tag said - went over to get them. "Ah," the woman said. "One for you and one for your girlfriend?"

"No, actually," I replied. "One for me right now, and one for me when I'm finished with that one."

She grinned back at me.

"And while it's still fresh, that thing about the girlfriend? You should write a book on subtle," I said.

"I wasn't trying to be subtle," she said. "I'm Tamara, by the way."

"Brad," I said and shook her hand. She stepped a little closer to me, and her free hand gave me a package check that no one but Perry, coming back to the counter with my beers, could see. He just chuckled, grinned, and took my money. He made sure I knew what he was looking at, and waved me in a bit closer with a finger.

"There's an equipment shed about five slots down from here," he said, pointing off to the right. "It's not locked, but the door does stick some. You'll probably need to be quick - gets mighty hot with the door closed."

Sounded like he had a little bit of experience with this. I had change coming to me, but the information was valuable enough that I let him keep it. We knocked fists and Tamara and I walked off in the direction he'd suggested. She never took her hand off my crotch.

"Must be awfully awkward trying to walk with a beer in one hand and my dick in your other one," I said in between swigs of beer.

"Well, I'm already a little drunk," she said, stating what I could see was pretty obvious from the way she stumbled as we walked. "If I slip, I have to grab on to something to break my fall." She stroked my full length through my shorts, and while I wasn't yet fully hard, I was pretty close. "I think this will do."

I'd finished the first 16-ounce cup by the time we got to the equipment shed. It was yellow, or at least something that probably passed for yellow once upon a time. Now, it had two predominant colors: white, from sun bleaching, and rust, from the many spots near the hinges and the roof.

The door was around the back, keeping us blocked from the general public for the most part, but sure enough, it wouldn't open when she tried the knob. I put my beer down on the ground, but as I grabbed the doorknob to try it myself, I felt her yank my zipper down and fish my cock out through the opening in the front.

She said something that I'm sure would have been complementary, but for one, she was slurring her speech. And two, she only got two words out before popping my dick in her mouth.

I leaned back against the back of the building and grabbed a handful of her hair as she went to work on me, kneeling down in the sagebrush way in back of the concert area. On the other side of this shed was the main sidewalk, but this was in a pretty isolated area. There probably weren't going to be too many people walking on the other side of the shed, and the chances were next to none that they'd get back to where we were. Still, the thought that someone might possibly show up was exciting, in a way.

"Jesus," she said, pulling up off my eight-inch rod long enough to catch her breath. "I haven't had a dick this big since..."

I didn't wait for her to finish the thought. I still had hold of her hair and used it to force her face back down on my dick. A nice twilight breeze was blowing, and my dick was getting cold. Her mouth was warm. It made sense to me.

"Note to self," I said as she looked up at me. To me, there are very few things in the world sexier than an attractive woman who makes eye contact with you while your dick is down her throat. "Buy women beer more often."

She laughed as she took my dick out of her mouth long enough to pull the tank top over her head, telling me what I already knew - she wasn't wearing a bra. She wasn't exactly loaded in that area anyway, but hey. Tits are tits, and given the choice between seeing some naked, regardless of their size, or not, your typical male will generally choose to see 'em. Me: typical male.

"Oh, I'd probably be doing this even if I'd brought my money with me," she said. "But that certainly did help."

She took my hands out of her hair and forced me to lock them behind my back, and then she raised up on her knees enough to smack my dick against her nipples. She spit on my dick, and then used both hands to jack me off.

"Damn, I like this dick," she said, alternating between looking at me and it, as if she couldn't decide which view she liked better. After a few seconds, she apparently made a decision, sliding my dick back into her mouth. She worked at it for a few minutes, and after a few near-gagging experiences, she managed to take my cock into her throat.

There hadn't been many women in my life that could do what she was doing now. I didn't think I was particularly well endowed. I mean, I'd seen smaller in my 10 years of locker rooms, both in high school and the Marines, but I'd also seen much larger. Chad had me by an inch or so, though I was a bit larger around than he was. One of my first roommates, Lorenzo, went about 10 inches, was about as thick as his wrist, and hooked a couple inches from the top. So yeah - I knew there were some bigger obstacle courses out there for the aspiring cocksuckers of the world.

But for some reason, women seemed to be genuinely challenged by getting eight inches past the back of their mouths. Tamara had needed a few minutes, but she'd done it, and now that she was adjusted to it, it was kind of hard for me to tell where her mouth stopped and her throat began.

"Hold on a sec, babe," I said, unlocking my hands and pulling her head off my dick. Of course, she was sucking as hard she could, trying to keep it in her mouth but also giving me great suction as it slid out. "Let me try this door."

The knob didn't do it for me either, but a couple of thrusts with my left shoulder did, and the door begrudgingly creaked open.

It wasn't really much - just an equipment shed, like Perry said. There were a couple of chairs that looked like they were broken, a table that was definitely not working, a few toolboxes and a couple of brown rusty trashcans. It wasn't big, but then again, neither were we.

"So, you want me to fuck you? Or you okay with me cumming in your mouth in a minute here?"

She pushed the door as close as she could without closing it totally, and pulled my T-shirt over my head with her next motion. She was giving it some serious thought, I could tell.

"I'm sure you'd be okay with cumming even if I didn't, but-"

I didn't let her go past that statement. I grabbed her by the hair - gently, but firmly - and leaned down and bit her lightly, just to the left of her windpipe. She gasped, or moaned - something that let me know she liked it. I licked across her right collarbone, then switched sides and gave the left one some attention.

"I don't know who you've been fucking, Tamara," I said, and then quickly ran my tongue across her earlobe before finishing with, "but apparently, I'm not him."

Without warning, I spun her around so her back was facing me, and I pulled her shorts down in the same motion. She was wearing a yellow thong, but I pulled that down with her shorts. Her pussy was right there in front of my face once I knelt down.

"Are you sure?" she said. "It's awfully hot out there, and I've been sweating."

"Me too," I said. "Didn't seem to bother you."

With that, I pushed her shoulders forward, forcing her to bend over the empty trash can, and plunged my tongue in between her thighs from behind. She gasped immediately, and by the way her legs shook the first 10 or 15 seconds I was down there, I could tell it'd been a while.

"Damn, girl," I said. "I haven't even started yet, and you're already quaking."

"My husband," she said, panting, "doesn't do this."

"Fucking men," I said, drawing a laugh out of her. It quickly turned into a moan as my tongue went right back to her pussy lips, sucking first the left then the right one completely into my mouth. I could see her ass cheeks jiggling in the little bit of light that came in through the door crack.

"I'm going to make you cum in a second here, ok? Try not to scream too loud - I think I remember seeing some children a couple of booths down."

"It's going to take more than that," she said. "It has been a while, and I am shaking, but-"

She never got to finish her sentence. I jammed two fingers into her pussy and curled them down, nailing her G-spot on my first attempt. I'm not really sure what made her explode right then - that, or my tongue, which I'd curled up and was using to tongue fuck her ass.

I think her mouth opened - I heard a small squeak, but nothing followed it. Her legs closed as much as they could with my hand in between them, and my fingers got really wet really quickly. She squeaked a couple more times when I pushed the pinky from my other hand into her pussy, just to get it wet, then slid it into her asshole. She'd cum twice, at least, and to finish her off, I just thrust my tongue back into her pussy as quickly as I could, finally getting a couple of really low, almost growling moans in response.

After about 20 minutes of me tonguing her pussy, she pushed my head back and collapsed onto the table, which was slanted due to the absence of two of its four legs.

"You were saying?" I said, and she just offered a weak smile.

"I was," she said. "I was wrong."

"Tell your husband he better start fucking you right or someone else will. I know I'm not the only guy out there who knows how to do it right."

"I really want to fuck you," she said, half-ignoring my statement, "but I have a feeling you'll take forever."

"I can do quickies," I said. "Not my favorite thing, but I can do them."

"I'm sure you can, but I think I'd rather swallow your cum."

My dick jumped up a little at the thought. Outside, we could hear Sawyer Brown, the closing act for Thursday, starting up.

"I'd like to get back to the music, too, so I like that idea."

I was leaning up against the wall nearest the door, trying to get all the cool breezy air I could through the tiny crack. Perry was right - it was pretty damn hot in here. After I agreed, Tamara wasted very little time. Within a couple of seconds, she had her shirt and my shorts under her knees as a cushion, and my dick was again sliding down her throat.

"Good God, you do that well," I said.

"Everybody has to be good at something," Tamara replied. "This is one of mine."

I just smiled, leaned my head back against the wall and enjoyed what she was doing. She was using a lot of tongue, a fair amount of suction, and zero teeth - absolutely perfect. She stayed mostly away from the deep throating, wanting to give me at least a few minutes of pleasure before ending it.

"Here," she said about 10 minutes later, taking my hands and placing them behind her head. "Fuck my face. Don't stop until you come down my throat."

I guess all that Marine Corps training paid off - I certainly didn't need to be told twice. Her hands went to my asscheeks, and mine went into her hair again.

I started off slowly, making sure she could handle me going down her throat at my pace instead of hers, and then gradually quickened the pace. She was looking up at me again, and after a few more moments, the image of her staring up at me as my dick repeatedly slid between her lips was too much.

I increased my pace considerably, and I could feel her mouth get even wetter with the speed. I closed my eyes, tossed my head back and at least tried to warn her.

"Cumming..." I said, but I think the first blast left my dick halfway through the word. I fired off in her mouth a few more times before she pulled me out of her mouth and directed the last few dribbles onto her cheek. She opened her mouth to show me all my cum, then made a big production out of swallowing it. She wiped up the little bit that was on her face and licked her fingers clean, too.

"Was that good?" she asked, as if she had to.

"Nah, it was terrible." I was grinning, though, and I knew she knew I was fucking around. We spent a few moments putting our clothes back on.

"So, am I the oldest woman who's ever given you a blowjob?"

That could have been a loaded question. I didn't know how old she was, and she knew that. But, luckily, I had a truthful response, one she'd like.

"No. On my 21st birthday I got some head from a 40-year-old woman I worked with at the time."

Tamara started laughing. "Then that's the wrong answer."

"Huh?"

"I'm now your oldest."

"How old are you?"

She could have slapped me for asking the question, and I certainly would have had it coming. Instead, she just smiled.

"Older than that."

We left the equipment shed, picking up my beer as we left. I let her have it, figuring it was the least I could do. We said our goodbyes, said we might see each other later in the week, knowing we probably wouldn't.

I finally made it back to the guys during the Sawyer Brown's fourth song.

"Where the hell have you been?" Bobby asked, but I could tell from the look on Paul's face that he knew.

"Getting beer," I replied.

"Then where is it?" Bobby asked.

He had a good point.

"Our man has been getting some pussy," Paul said, as if it was nothing. I guess, really, it wasn't. "Can't you smell that?"

**********

"Was she a squirter?" Kelly asked when I finished telling her about it.

"I don't know, baby," I said. "I had my hand in her pussy when she came the first couple times, so I couldn't tell."

"But she did cum?"

"Oh, she came. I felt a lot of juices, but that's different from squirting."

"I know."

Kelly's breath was very labored, and I could tell she was pretty close.

"Kelly, do you squirt?"

"I don't know."

"How could you not know?"

"I've never done it, but I don't know if I've ever come hard enough to do it."

"Hmm," I said, feverishly stroking my cock as well. I was going to cum any minute, but I knew I could do it where she wouldn't be able to tell. I didn't want her to know I came before she did.

Turns out, I didn't have to.

"I'll have to make sure you have a big enough orgasm that we can find out."

That was all I had to say, and she immediately cried out into the phone.

"Brad, I'm..."

She didn't get any farther, instead filling in the blanks with an assorted collection of moans, grunts, and variations of my name I'd never heard before. I was right there with her. I didn't spray too far up my body thanks to Tamara's ministrations a few hours before, but I came enough to know all the parts still worked.

Neither of us said anything for a minute. Maybe two. Maybe 20. All I know is that when she finally said something, she sounded extremely content. I'm not sure how you detect that over the phone, but I did.

"Brad?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Are you here yet?"

"Seventeen more days, baby. Just a couple more weeks."

"I'm not a very patient person."

"Me either. But you'll just have to get by with me making you cum over the phone for a little longer. I don't know what to tell you."

"Everything you've told me so far has been good."

I laughed again. "Yeah, well, maybe next time, I'll do a little bit of fucking."

"You better. And Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"I was serious. If you find a girl that wouldn't be too grossed out by you talking to me on your cell while you fucked her, I'd love to listen to it."

This was going to be a long two and a half weeks.

12