Brad's Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, which affected me in a different way. Less emotional, more physical, but if the bulge in my blue jeans was any indication, it was just as effective.

"And no cheating by asking my mom!" I said.

"Damn you!" she replied, though she managed to laugh. "You read my mind from 10 states away."

"I was thinking of doing the same thing about you, is the only reason I thought of it," I said. "Let's just relax and let things come, okay?"

"I've been having more fun making things come, but if you want me to stop..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

******

It was a little after 11 p.m. when I got back to the deserted campground. I wasn't ready to shut it down for the night, but Kelly had to work early the next morning, so she asked me to call as soon as I could. Hopefully 10 o'clock Mountain time wasn't too late.

"I was just about to stop waiting and start using my imagination," she said by way of answering the phone. The woman didn't know how to answer the phone in a normal, conventional way, and I didn't know how I'd react if she ever did.

"What a shame that would be," I quipped. "Though, I'm sure your imagination would put some of the most creative minds in the history of the world to shame."

She offered me one of her usual laughs as a response. I got a wild idea then - maybe she could think something up in her mind that she wanted me to do while I was on this trip and tell me about it. Then I could see how close I could get to acting it out and telling her about it.

It was a thought, but really, I still wasn't completely sure that she was happy with this set up. I'd wait a few days, maybe a week, until I knew for sure. Then I'd float the test balloon.

"How was your day?" We both asked it at the same time, and we couldn't help but laugh.

"It was fine," she said when it became clear I wasn't going to respond until she did. "Just another joyous day of making sure all the unhealthy people in the world get as many tacos, burritos and chalupas as their little hearts can stand."

"Little hearts, even smaller blood vessels," I said.

"And huge cholesterol levels."

"And that," I said. "Sounds like a blast."

"Oh, yeah. If only I could have spent a couple hours watching paint dry, my day would have been complete - oh wait! I got to do that, too!"

Now I was the one laughing. "You had to paint something?"

"Yeah, I'm painting the walls in one of my rooms," she said.

"Very nice," I said. "A self-sufficient woman. You can make greasy burritos, do work around the house and give me great orgasms. If you can do laundry, I'm in."

"Very funny," she said, but she made sure I knew she was joking. "If you ever came over for dinner, I'd at least upgrade you to an enchilada."

"Ooh, my favorite," I laughed.

"What about you?"

"Took care of that stuff I was telling you about in town this morning, got my shower, headed back out here. Lots more great music."

"How was Toby Keith, you lucky bastard?"

"Jeez. Yesterday was my mom. Now today you're taking shots at my dad?"

"Oh, hush and tell me."

"It was great. Very loud. Very boisterous. I'm pretty sure he was very loaded, too, so it all turned out well."

"Sounds like a great show."

"Yeah, it was," I agreed. "Of course, what happened immediately after the show was just as good."

"Ooh," she said, switching from conversational mode to full-on phone sex mode in a heartbeat. "Now we're at the good part."

*************

I got lost coming back to the festival grounds, and instead of turning in to head to the campsites, I turned into the regular parking lot, for people who were just coming to the festival then going home or somewhere else afterward. I thought about turning around, but Rodney Atkins was set to start around 2 p.m., and I didn't want to miss that, so I just parked as close as I could to the gates and went in. I figured I could always move my car after the show.

I'd never exchanged cell numbers with Paul or any of the other guys at the campsite, so I couldn't figure out where any of them were inside the grounds. That was okay with me, though. That was one of the things I liked the most about myself. While I loved being around people all the time, and never seemed to need "me" space, I was still extremely comfortable by myself, hanging out as a loner.

That's what I did most of during the day. I caught the first two shows all by myself, then spent the third show, Terri Clark, sitting with some nice old ladies who saw the eagle, globe and anchor tattoo on my arm in one of the food lines. Of course, I'll admit that I was having fantasies all throughout. About Terri Clark, not the old ladies.

I wasn't the biggest Lonestar fan, though, and while the band opened for Toby Keith, I paraded around the festival grounds. There were all the normal games and such - use a sledgehammer and get the gauge to go so high, win a stuffed animal; toss rings around bottles; shoot water guns at targets to win races; etc. There were kids everywhere, but I managed to sneak a glimpse of the redhead I'd seen yesterday -- the one with the orange thong and the blue jean shorts. The one I'd spent a few minutes of thought on, wishing I had the ability to remove clothing from 10 feet away with my mind.

I wasn't even really sure it was her - there were probably more than a couple hot redheads floating around this joint. By the time I got close enough to check, she'd disappeared into the crowd.

At any rate, I'd made it back to my chair for the Toby Keith gig, and the guy had put on a show. He was loud and obnoxious, and most assuredly three sheets to the wind. He was from Oklahoma, and he knew how to work the hometown crowd. Most everyone there was feeling no pain by the time it was over.

I started heading back to my car, to drive it back over to the campground. Right about then I discovered how faulty my earlier logic was -- I didn't want to take the time to move my car before the show, so now I had to deal with everyone trying to leave after the show. And since I'd gotten back to the festival early and parked as close as I could to the gate, that also meant I was one of the farthest from the entrance to the parking lot. With someone as popular as Toby Keith up there, the place was packed. No one was moving.

"Shit," I said out loud, though since I was in my car, no one could hear me. I tilted the seat back to relax - I knew I'd be there for at least a half-hour, maybe more. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, not more than 15 minutes had gone by. A quick check out my window told me nothing had changed with the traffic - still deadlocked. There were a couple sets of blue lights flashing too, which probably meant that a couple of the idiots trying to rush out of there had crashed into each other, which made everyone else waiting on them reaffirm that they were, in fact, idiots.

I took a quick look out the passenger window, though, and I noticed a black guy sitting in the back of a large pickup truck, something in the "So big that I spend more than my weekly paycheck to fill the tank" variety. I looked closer and realized it was Perry, the ever-helpful guy from the beer tent the night before. I was sure he'd remember me, and besides, I was tired of sitting in my car. If I was going to be here a while, I might as well get out and make some conversation.

He noticed me immediately, and he grinned at the recognition. His eyes were a little nervous, though, too. As I got around to the tailgate of his truck, I saw why.

There was a blanket spread out on the truck bed, and Perry was sitting with his back up against the cab of the truck. His legs were spread open, as far as his cargo shorts would let him, being bunched up around his ankles as they were. In between his legs lay a brunette with a pretty nice body. She had jet-black hair that hung halfway down her back, but that's about all I could see. She was lying on her stomach and her face was buried in Perry's crotch.

I probably should have walked away at that point, but he hadn't told me to yet, and I was enjoying watching the brunette from behind. She still had most of her clothes on, not that she had much on to begin with. A pair of white cargo shorts were riding so far up her ass they might as well have been a second pair of underwear - if there was indeed a first pair. She had no shirt on, but I could make out the edges of a dark-colored sports bra, most of which was covered up by her hair.

Perry's left arm rested on a cooler, and his right hand was holding a beer. After a few seconds of standing there, he shrugged his shoulders and decided to chance it.

"You want a beer, man?"

I nodded as I watched the brunette stop what she was doing and freeze up. I was about to motion to Perry to put his hand on her head to get her to keep going, but he did that on his own. It took a few times of her going up and down for her to get comfortable again, but she went back to what she was doing, and I took the beer from Perry.

"'Preciate it, man," I said, and hopped up on the tailgate of the truck. He just nodded back at me and closed his eyes. She must have been doing a good job.

We just sat there for a few minutes, with her giving him a blowjob as I watched. Cars were honking their horns all around us, but I doubted any of the noise was directed at us. We were both backed up against the fence, so no one in the parking lot was going to see us.

"You get what you needed yesterday?" he asked. Apparently, he was going to make conversation while he was getting his rocks off. Hell, I thought, as long as she wasn't going to stop what she was doing on my account.

"Yeah," I said. "She paid me back for the beer."

"I'm guessing not with money," he replied.

"Not so much, no," I said, and he laughed. That quickly turned into a moan, as apparently the girl was doing something different. "I didn't even fuck her, man. Just got her off a few times with my tongue, came in her mouth, went back to the show."

"Yeah," he nodded in agreement. "Sawyer Brown puts on a pretty good show. No point in missing that for something you can get anytime."

He was laughing, but he'd already put a hand on the back of the girl's head to make sure she didn't plan to stop because of his joke. That made me laugh, too.

We chatted for a few more minutes about the artists that played that day. He apparently wasn't such a huge fan of some of the more arrogant patriotic songs in Toby Keith's repertoire. Me, I was more of a music guy. I just liked the songs, and if I didn't totally get behind the meaning of it, that was ok. If I didn't like the song because of its meaning, I just stopped listening to the song. But these particular songs riled up a few people, I guess.

I'd been on the tailgate for about 20 minutes and was already on my third beer when the girl started making louder sucking noises, almost like she was trying to compete with our conversation.

"I'm sorry, hon," I said. "Are we making it hard for you to concentrate?"

She pulled up off his dick for a second, the first time she'd done so since I showed up. "A little," she said. "If you keep talking, I might make you join in so you'll shut up."

I laughed, but immediately looked at Perry for a response. He was smiling too.

"I'm not sure what Perry would think of that, darlin'."

"Is that his name?" she said, grinning devilishly at me and licking her lips before falling back on his cock.

"Not your girlfriend, then?" I asked. He shook his head.

"A girl I met about 45 minutes ago," he replied. "I don't know her name, either."

"It's Jill," she said, without taking the dick out this time. "Now shut up and take off your shorts."

I raised my eyebrows at Perry, who returned the glance with a "Don't look at me," expression.

I unbuckled my shorts and slid them down my legs, but she seemed to be going to town on Perry right then, and I didn't want to break her rhythm, or stop Perry from cumming if that's what he was about to do. But after about five more minutes of sitting there with no shorts on, I called her bluff.

"Man, Perry, I shoulda figured," I said. "Chick tells me to take my shorts off, then just ignores me and leaves me over here."

She pulled up off Perry again, just to look back at me and grin. "I already told you to join in. I'm not going to give you a fucking engraved invitation. You want in? Get in."

I winked back at her and immediately slid up next to her on the blanket. Within seconds, the cargo shorts were laying on the truck bed. Perry had kicked his off as well, and they joined my shorts in the pile. She had on a blue thong, but I quickly moved that to the side.

My finger slipped into her opening with no trouble, but it did make her gasp and tighten up around Perry's cock. His face registered a little surprise, but he was able to keep it under control and hold off his orgasm. I got the impression he was going to fuck this girl, but I had no intentions of doing so. I was just getting her ready for him.

I slipped another finger inside and started finger fucking her in earnest. Meanwhile, Perry had worked on the sports bra and tossed that item into the pile as well. I got his attention and then motioned for him to help me flip her around. He smiled back and pulled her up off his dick with surprising authority.

"Give me that pussy," he said, and together, we spun her around. She came face to face with my dick, which was now standing at attention. I gave Perry a quick nod, and the moment he plowed into her pussy from behind, I did the same with my cock and her mouth.

She responded the only way she could - by humming and moaning and screaming and whatever else she did, all with my cock in her mouth. As for Perry, I'd noticed as we flipped Jill around that he was a typical black guy - long, thick dick with a bit of a curve at the end. She was definitely getting it good on both ends.

Jill looked up at me as she took as much of me as she could into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Perry grabbed a handful of her ass cheeks and started slamming into her for all he was worth. I wasn't sure why he was in a hurry, but she was definitely enjoying his increased urgency. It showed, as she picked up the intensity of her blowjob. Though she couldn't fit all of it in, the four or five inches she did have felt like they were in vice grips. She was using only as much teeth as I could handle, and even then only to supplement what she was doing with her cheek muscles. The term "sucking a golf ball through a garden hose" is horribly overused, but it was the only thought that readily came to mind as she went to town on me.

It turned out that Perry really wasn't in a hurry - he just happened to have a fair amount of staying power and after a long day of selling people beer in a hot, non-air-conditioned tent, he wasn't in the mood for anything subtle or gentle. We stayed like that for at least 10 or 15 more minutes, when I felt like all the work Jill was doing was starting to pay off. I could feel an orgasm coming in the next few minutes. I was about to ask Perry if he wanted to flip her over or have her ride him while she sucked me off, but he signaled to me that he was ready to cum as well.

I don't know why I got the idea, but I pulled out of her mouth suddenly. She looked up at me as if I'd just bit her, and was about to pull me back in when I finally got Perry's attention. I had her hair in my hand, and he took it from me as he figured out what I wanted.

I wasn't sure he could go much faster, but as he yanked back on her hair, Perry's hips became one big blur. Jill was still on her knees but now she was kneeling straight up instead of on her hands and knees, and I walked up and forcefully thrust my cock back into her mouth. She had one hand on my balls and the other between her legs as I started face-fucking her, being careful not to gag her.

I'm not sure who came first between Perry and I, but I do know that Jill beat us both to the punch. Her whole body tensed up, and she let out a scream that definitely would have alerted some of the traffic cops nearby - if her mouth hadn't been full. The extra vibration around my cock was all it took for me, and her eyes went wide as thick torrents of cum started to jet from my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She was clearly working as hard as she could to keep it all, but some of it leaked from the edges of her mouth and down her chin.

I was so busy trying not to choke the brunette girl kneeling in front of me that I hadn't noticed that Perry was no longer laying into her. He was still firmly lodged inside her, though, and I could see some finger marks on her ass where he'd latched on as he came inside her.

Jill eased forward onto her hands and knees again, and I sat back, thankful that my ass had the blanket to fall on instead of the liner in Perry's truck bed. He finally leaned back as well, his cock slipping out of Jill with an audible pop that made him laugh, her moan and me smile.

"Thank God for traffic," I said, drawing laughs all around. I looked around at the parking lot, and while it wasn't quite deserted, the gridlock had eased up considerably. It'd be a two-minute drive from my parking spot to the front gate, and maybe another five or so from there to the campsite.

Jill had other ideas.

"Your turn now?" she suggested, grinning at me with eyes that promised she could make it worth my while. While I had no doubt she could, and I was definitely enjoying the ménage a trois, I had different kind of threesome in mind.

"Actually, I need to get back to the campground," I said.

"Got somebody waiting for you?" Perry asked.

"Hopefully, a couple of somebodies," I said. "And no offense, but they both look a lot more like her than you."

"None taken," he said, reaching into the cooler and grabbing three beers as the words came out. He handed one to me and Jill and kept the other for himself.

"You're both welcome to tag along if you want," I said.

"Normally, I would," he said. "But I'd like to have a little more fun right here, I think."

Jill looked back at him over her shoulder and gave him the smoldering smile she'd given me a minute ago. I'm not sure what it did to him, but it made my cock spring back up.

"All right," I said. Perry leaned over to grab his shorts and fished his cell phone out of the pocket. I gave him my number and he called it, just in case there was any more fun to be had tomorrow on either side. I shared a nice, deep kiss with Jill, tasting a very odd mixture of Miller Lite and my cum on her tongue. Perry and I bumped fists, and I quickly got dressed and headed back to my car. As I drove away, the last thing I saw was Perry pulling Jill back onto her hands and knees and backing her pussy up to his mouth.

******

"Would you want to share me with another guy?" Kelly asked when I finished telling the story. It was an intriguing thought, to be sure.

"I don't know," I said. "If you're anything like you are on the phone in real life, I'd be worried that you might kill the poor guy."

"And what makes me so bad?" she asked, feigning sounding hurt.

"Oh, I don't know," I said. "In the past three days, you've gotten yourself off twice with someone you barely know, while encouraging him to tell you all the sordid details of his sex life."

"Yeah, which sucks right now," she said. I knew she was joking, but she continued. "I tell you to do whatever you want, and all you come back with is two blow jobs and eating some blonde out in an equipment shed. Hell, from the talking we've done, I'm wondering if I should get with you now. Through two encounters, I'm counting two orgasms you've had, and just one for the girls."

"That's some diluted math, babe," I said. My fist was working feverishly to catch up to Kelly, who was breathing so hard into the phone I'd have thought she was hyperventilating under normal circumstances. "The girl last night came at least twice, and Jill came once while I was there tonight."