Brad's Road Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," I replied, ever the brilliant wordsmith. I turned toward her and got a good look before refocusing on my chip dilemma. She was almost average in every sense of the word. Her straight auburn hair hung down from a central point on top of her head, sort of like a Cousin It thing except none of it was hanging over her face, which was neither stunningly attractive or the least bit unpleasing. She wasn't skinny or heavy - maybe a few extra pounds, but well within whatever the doctors would consider normal for her height, which I guessed was somewhere around 5'5. Her chest wasn't overly big, but nobody would be mistaking her for a guy anytime soon either.

Put another way, there was absolutely nothing about her that would make her stand out from any other woman in a crowd. And since I tended to be attracted to that type of woman, there was something about her that made me glance over again.

"Cheetos at 10 a.m.?" she asked when I finally made my choice. "Really?"

"Well, I've already eaten breakfast, and I missed the chef salad part of the store, so, yeah," I answered. "Besides, you're on this aisle, too."

"Looking for these," she said and held up an individual package of Tylenol PM. I turned around, and sure enough, the other side of the aisle was all the antacids and pain relievers and the rest of the stuff that passed for the medical part of the truck stop. "This bus ride is going to kick my ass, so I'd prefer to sleep through it."

"Bus ride?"

"Yeah, this is where Greyhound picks up on this side of town," she said. "The bus should be here in about half an hour, so I figure if I take these now, I'll conk out pretty early into the trip."

"Not a bad plan," I agreed. "Where you headed?"

"Jackson," she answered.

"Ah," I said. "Passing through there myself. How long will that take on a bus?"

"With all the stops they make, about seven hours," she replied.

"Really?" I asked. "Shit. According to the map, I should be able to do it in four, maybe four and a half if it starts raining like it's supposed to."

"Well, you can drive straight there, because you have a car," she said. "Mine is in Jackson."

"Yeah, I guess that would be a problem."

She slid past me toward the counter, and as she did, I felt her hand brush over my cock. I'd been able to get it sort of under control, but the contact fired it right back up, and there's no way she couldn't have felt it.

"Well, have a nice drive," she said.

"Thanks. You too," I answered.

"No chance of that," she said, laughing. There was a smile on her lips as she got in line, and I watched every movement as if I would have to repeat them from memory later.

I shook my head and grinned as I turned around to find a soda that would go well with spicy Cheetos. Finding nothing that made sense, I settled on a Cherry Coke then got in line myself.

When I walked outside, I saw her standing by the curb with a couple other people who I assumed were also waiting for the bus. She spotted me immediately and smiled as she waved. I turned on the full-wattage grin in return as I got into my Dodge Stratus.

I started the engine and grabbed my map one last time to make sure I knew which road to get on, but my eyes kept flashing over to the pretty redhead standing on the corner. She was stealing glances at me, quickly looking away whenever I would try to meet her eyes. I had thought her copping a feel in the store was intentional before, but now I was beginning to wonder if it really was accidental. If you have the courage to do that, there's no reason to act shy when all I'm doing is looking at you.

Either way, I was intrigued. I quickly made up my mind and pulled over where she was standing. I beckoned her over to the window.

"What's up?" she asked, leaning inside the car.

"Have you paid for your ticket yet?"

"No," she replied. "When the bus gets here, I just pay the driver. I've made this trip a few times, so they know me."

"Ah," I said. "How about you just ride with me instead?"

She was genuinely surprised. "Really?" she asked. "You don't even know my name! How do you know I'm not a serial killer?"

"Would knowing your name help me figure that out?"

She laughed. "No, I guess not. How do I know you're not a serial killer?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "You don't, I guess. My name is Brad, though. How many serial killers do you know named Brad?"

Her chest was leaning against the door, with her tits sitting right on top of my open window. Mostly out of habit, I put my forearm up next to the window, and as I did, it grazed her nipples. I only know that because they were both hard as rocks. I looked up at her and I thought I saw a twinkle in her eye, even though she refused to match my eye contact.

"Look, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't already heading that way," I said. "I'm heading to the Florida panhandle tonight, and Jackson is on the way. I have a long day of driving ahead of me, and I'm by myself, so I definitely wouldn't mind the company. If you come with me, it'll take you half the time to get to Jackson, and all it will cost is a little bit of conversation."

"Wow," she said. "Okay."

She grabbed her backpack off the curb and tossed it in the backseat with some of my things then hopped in the passenger seat. We'd pulled out of the parking lot and back onto 530 when she said, "Besides, even if you are a serial killer, I like my chances with that better than seven hours on a Greyhound bus."

We both laughed about that, and we spent the next hour chatting idly. I told her about my road trip, leaving out the part about Kelly. I wasn't ashamed of it - on the contrary, before I'd hit that truck stop, I was thinking about Kelly more than I ever had. It's just not something you volunteer, I guess. "Yeah, and I have phone sex every night with a girl I've never met." "Umm, can you pull over here, please?"

Not cool.

Her name was Sonya, and she lived in Jackson. She worked a throwaway job at a call center for a phone company, and was just saving up enough money to move to Little Rock permanently. Her parents had moved there a couple years before, and her mom was very sick with a kidney disease. To hear Sonya explain it, her car was held together by duct tape and rubber bands, so she took the bus up to Little Rock every two or three weeks to spend the weekend with her mom and dad.

Even after an hour, I could still see her nipples poking out through the orange T-shirt she was wearing. I had the air conditioner cranked up about halfway to combat the mid-summer Southeast heat pounding down on us from outside, but I didn't think it was that cold in the car. That, combined with her feeling me up at the store and the conversation I'd had with Kelly earlier, started getting me hard again. The only thing that stopped me from being fully hard was that my jeans were constricting my cock.

It was still hard enough to make an obvious bulge, though, and when I glanced over to look at Sonya's nipples again, I saw her staring intently at my jeans. She licked her lips, probably subconsciously, before she realized I was looking at her.

I probably shouldn't have tried to take advantage of a girl who had only agreed to a free ride, but I couldn't resist.

"Sonya?" I asked. "That feel you copped back at the store... was that on purpose or accidental?"

Her cheeks immediately flushed and she looked away from me. She started stammering.

"I - I'm sorry," she choked. "I - didn't mean-"

I decided to cut her off there. "Hey," I said. "I'm not mad. I'm sure there are guys out there who would get mad about an attractive girl giving them a package check, but I'm not one of them. It did happen though, and we're both obviously turned on, so I figured there was no harm in talking about it."

She took a couple of moments before she responded. "How do you know I'm turned on?" I noticed she wasn't denying it, and her tone of voice was a little bit playful now.

"Well, either that, or it's a lot colder in here than I thought," I said.

Sonya looked down at her breasts, saw her nipples straining against her top and self-consciously covered up. She looked up at me with a sheepish grin, and I gently pulled her left arm back to her side.

"You like the view that much, huh?" she asked. She dropped both hands to her legs and gave me one of those demure smiles. As a response, I turned the A/C up another notch. Her smile never wavered.

"It's the least you can do," I said. "I mean, I am giving you a ride."

"And you said it was only going to be conversation."

"Yeah, well, it's not my fault you're giving me a show," I said.

"It kinda is, though," she replied. "Just like I hope it's my fault that you're giving me one."

My cock was straining hard against my jeans to the point where it was borderline painful. I looked down and saw a rather obvious tent forming.

"Well, it's certainly not the air conditioning," I replied.

Things got quiet in the car for a minute, until I moved my hand onto her thigh, just to see how she would respond. She just looked at me and smiled, so I got more adventurous, moving my hand up her leg and past her stomach until I reached her left breast. Even through her T-shirt and bra, I could feel her nipple burrowing into my palm as I cupped it and began kneading it gently.

"You know, you can tell me to stop whenever you want," I said. "No hard feelings."

She reached out and brushed the back of her hand over the bulge in my jeans and replied, "Oh, I'm feeling something hard, all right."

"So am I." I dropped my hand under her shirt and ran it up her stomach and back to her tit, this time pinching the nipple through just her bra. Her breath caught in her throat just a little bit, and I saw her bite her lower lip. I managed to slip one finger under her bra cup and rubbed that over the nipple as she sighed.

Her left hand was still lightly stroking up and down my cock, but her right hand was in her own lap. She was making big circles around her pussy through her shorts with her right index finger and occasionally bouncing her thumb off what I guessed was probably her clit. I reached across her body to massage her right breast for a few moments, which only widened her grin and quickened her pace on both my dick and her pussy.

"Stop," she said suddenly, and my hand was so into what it was doing that it took me a few seconds to comply. Disappointed but not altogether surprised, I moved my hand back to the steering wheel and focused back on the road.

I was surprised, however, by what she did next.

"You said it wasn't your fault I was giving you a show," Sonya said. "Well, I'm going to give you a real show now, and it's most definitely your fault."

With that, she pulled her T-shirt up over her head and tossed it into the backseat, with her standard-issue white bra quickly following it. Now that I could see her naked chest, I guessed she was maybe a little too big for a B-cup and probably had trouble completely filling out a C-cup. They were very firm, though, and had a gentle upward slope as they extended down toward her nipples.

Using both hands, she cupped both breasts and massaged them for a moment before giving some attention to her nipples. I noticed her face, neck and upper chest were flushed, and her eyes were closed almost from the moment she went topless.

Before long, her fingers were working on her the buttonfly of her shorts and she pushed those down to her ankles. I silently wondered how far she was going to go with this - as it was, she was damn near buck naked in the passenger seat of my car. She'd just admitted that what happened at the truck stop was a complete accident, so this was not something I expected. Of course, I wasn't about to complain.

She took my hand and placed it back on her bare thigh as she smiled at me. "Keep your hand right there," she said. "Besides that, focus on the road and let me give you a show."

I sent a silent "Thank you" out to whoever invented cruise control and did my best to look at the road at least every three or four seconds. I watched as Sonya gently rubbed her pussy through her panties, but only for a moment before she pulled them to one side. She wasn't clean-shaven, but there wasn't a whole lot of red hair between her legs, either, at least not that I could see from where I was sitting.

"Oh, shit," she said, and then inhaled sharply as her fingers made contact with her bare pussy. I turned the air conditioner down to its lowest setting so I could hear her subtle moans and barely audible whimpers as she softly rubbed her clit with two fingers. When she inserted those two fingers in her snatch, she groaned so loudly I could have heard it over the A/C and the radio if they'd both been cranked to the max.

"Oh, God," she said as she exhaled, and I could hear the squishing sounds as her fingers repeatedly dove into her obviously wet pussy. "It's been a week since I've done this."

"A week?" I asked, gently squeezing her thigh as she continued pleasuring herself. "I can't go more than a few hours."

"On vacation since Monday," was all she managed to squeeze out between moans. "At parents' house."

I nodded and continued swiveling my head between the traffic in southeast Arkansas and the pretty girl finger-fucking herself in my car. Her pace grew quicker and quicker, and when I realized she was about to cum, I slid my hand as far up her thigh as I could. My fingers were within six inches of joining hers when she tensed up for a few seconds and let out a very soft but very high-pitched wail.

"That was very nice," I said when she relaxed. "A first for me."

"You?" she asked, clearly surprised. "You've never seen a woman get herself off before?"

"Not sitting next to me in the car, no." Sonya laughed, then locked onto my eyes. Something passed over her face that made my cock thicken.

"Well, the show isn't over," she said, licking her lips. "Do you have a blanket?"

"Yeah," I answered. "Under the box on the seat behind me."

"Good," she replied. "I'm going to turn around and get something. Might want to make yourself more comfortable."

Before I realized what she meant, Sonya leaned over and rubbed her face over my cock, carefully negotiating the steering wheel in the process. She got up on her knees in the passenger seat to rifle around in her backpack, and I also heard her pull the blanket out from under the box, which contained my computer. I had no intentions of letting the military movers touch that.

When I finished reaching into my pants and adjusting my cock so it could be at full length, Sonya wasn't yet done in the back, so I had a bare ass sitting next to me. She squealed when I reached up and slapped her right ass cheek, then moaned as I squeezed her left one.

"I was wondering when you were going to notice my ass next to your face," she said.

"I was working on that other problem you mentioned," I replied.

"Did you take it out?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I just readjusted."

"You could have taken it out," she continued, "but since you didn't, you'll have to wait a while longer now."

Throughout the exchange, I had inched closer to her pussy with my right hand, but just as I was about to start rubbing it, she turned around and sat down. She covered her chest with the blanket, so that anyone passing on the left couldn't see her naked breasts, and then swung toward me in the seat. Her right leg was touching the floorboard, but she put her left leg on my right shoulder. The end result was that her legs were wide open, and I got a very clear view of her dripping pussy.

She'd been concealing something the entire time, and she finally pulled it out from under the blanket.

"Here," she said, handing me a blue vibrator. It was only about six inches long in my guestimation, but it had to be at least three inches around. She started petting her pussy with her left hand as she looked me in the eye. "Use that for whatever you want."

I grinned. "You want me to crash the car?"

"Not really, no," she said. "But I can think of worse ways to go."

The obvious response was, "Me too," but I didn't say it. Instead, I aimed the vibrator at her pussy with my right hand and quickly shoved it as deeply inside her as I could. I'd figured her natural juices would be lubrication enough, and I was right - it slid right in on the first try, accompanied by a surprised shriek.

"OH, FUCK," she exclaimed, reaching out and gripping the back of her seat as she did.

We had just left the tiny town of Eudora, Arkansas, when Sonya bent over to reach into the back seat, and when I turned toward her to pull the vibrator back out, I noticed a "Welcome to Louisiana" sign. We'd only be in the state for 30 minutes before I reached Interstate 20 and headed east into Mississippi, but I was willing to bet it'd be one of the more memorable half-hours of my life.

"I haven't even turned it on yet, Sonya," I said. "Do you want me to turn it on?"

"Whatever you want to do, baby," she said between gasps. I was still shoving the vibrator roughly in and out of her pussy, enjoying the noises she made as I pushed it in quickly and then slowly, teasingly slipped it out.

"No," I said, pulling the vibrator from her pussy and lightly slapping it against her clit. "If you want me to turn it on, you have to ask me."

Something lit on fire in her face. Either she was the type who liked to be dominated and she was thrilled I'd figured that out, or she was the type who was usually on the other end of the BDSM spectrum and was excited about the new experience. Either way, she played along.

"On, please," she said. I waited for more, but when she said nothing else, not only did I not turn it on, I left it in her pussy and pulled my hand away. She whimpered in response.

"Come on, Sonya," I said, slapping the inside of the leg she was resting on my shoulder. "You can do better than that."

There was no shyness now. Only lust, the sound of her breathing and the smell of her pussy in the car. She made eye contact with me.

"Please, Brad... turn it on," she pleaded. "I want to feel it vibrating in my pussy as you slam it in and out of me. I need to feel my pussy quivering around it. Please, please, turn it-"

Ask and ye shall receive. I turned it on, but not to the low setting. Not even to the medium setting. I re-gripped the vibrator, worked it in and out of her pussy a couple more times, and then as I shoved it back in, I turned the dial up as high as it could go.

I swear, if she were a soprano, she'd have shattered my windshield.

The scream was so loud it hurt my ears and left them ringing for several seconds. My right bicep started to throb as I worked that vibrator in and out of her steamy pussy at a pace I didn't think I was capable of.

"Play with your pussy, Sonya," I demanded, and she immediately dropped her right hand to her crotch. "Put a finger on your clit."

She did that as well, and started rubbing her clit as the vibrator glided in and out of her pussy. Over the next two or three minutes, I moved the switch on the vibrator around a little bit, bouncing back and forth between medium and high, and even turning it off once or twice. Unlike my first few strokes, I used the higher setting on the softer strokes and the lower setting on the stronger strokes. Whatever I was doing, it was working, because her steady moaning was increasing in both volume and pitch.

I was so enthralled with Sonya, I probably went 8 or 10 seconds without watching the road more than a couple times. I was just happy no one wanted to drive on Highway 65 in northeast Louisiana this particular Sunday morning.

Her left hand disappeared under the blanket, and I could see her playing with her breasts. After a few seconds, her breathing grew ragged.

"I think.. I'm almost.." she said, and I knew what she meant. I went back to the way I'd started with the dildo, moving the switch back to high and rapidly jamming it in and out of her pussy. The fingers of her other hand sped up on her clit, and within seconds, she was shaking in the seat and her pussy had gripped the vibrator, making it tough for me to move it. One second after that, her wet hand clinched onto my wrist as she screamed into the blanket, announcing another and much bigger orgasm.