Brad's Road Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mainly, though, I wanted to get a birds-eye view of what Stacy was doing to Lynette, so I moved in that direction to get a closer look. Stacy had one hand on each ass cheek, holding them open so she could get her tongue deeper into Lynette's snatch. Every few seconds she'd dip her tongue down to flick across Lynette's clit ever so briefly before pulling back up and tongue fucking her.

Scott was watching the other end closely, as his girlfriend ate out a woman who, until last night, was a complete stranger. He and I made eye contact ever so briefly, and we could only grin at each other. It wasn't the first foursome for either of us, but I guessed it was the first one for Scott that involved someone he deeply cared about. As much I avoided mixing emotions and sex, it did make a difference.

"I need your fingers," Stacy said to me. I held my hand over her face, and she quickly thrust my first two fingers into Lynette's pussy. I took the hint and started finger-fucking her. The look on Stacy's face told me Scott had done the same on the other end of the bed.

Of course, I was always one to push the envelope, so in addition to that, I got up on my knees and started rimming Lynette's asshole. My cock rested on Stacy's forehead as I leaned forward, using my free hand to play with one of her tits.

Whatever Lynette did at that point, it worked, because Stacy was suddenly cumming. She shrieked several times in a row and clinched onto the wrist I was using to finger Lynette as she tensed up in orgasm, but her mouth never left Lynette's pussy. As soon as she calmed down, I saw her suck Lynette's clit completely into her mouth. I sped up my fingers in her pussy and started tongue-fucking her asshole as Stacy did that, and within seconds, Stacy's lips, chin and jaw were coated in Lynette's juices. I licked some of it off Stacy's face, not to be tender or loving, but just because I was the only one who hadn't gotten a taste yet.

"Somebody needs to fuck me," Lynette said. "Right now."

Scott looked at me, but I was already moving into position. I grabbed two condoms off the nightstand, tossed one to Scott and quickly rolled the other on. I put one foot on either side of Stacy's head and bent my knees until my cock was level with Lynette's gorgeous pussy. Stacy was still gently lapping at her clit when I drove into the hilt.

"Oh, FUCK ME, BRAD!" Lynette shouted out, and a moment later, Stacy cried out just as loudly as Scott entered her. Scott held both of Stacy's legs up in the air, but I took one of them from him, using it as leverage to get a good angle on Lynette in this awkward position.

I felt Stacy's tongue snake out and lick my balls as I continued pumping into Lynette, who was kissing Scott while he fucked Stacy. The whole scene reminded me of one of those recycling logos, with the green arrows forming a perfect circle.

I know. Lame thoughts at the most awkward times.

At any rate, I was basically fucking Lynette in mid-crouch, and the position was absolutely killing my thighs. They were burning like someone had set them on fire, but as much as they hated it, my dick was all about it, and had no desire to switch positions at the moment. To compensate for the pain, I started laying palms and backhands on Lynette's milky ass.

"Harder!" She shouted after the first one, and I complied. She egged me on again after the next couple of strokes, but by the time I started leaving handprints on both cheeks, she'd stopped giving me instructions. Meanwhile, Scott was using a technique on Stacy that I'd used pretty effectively on Becky a few nights before. He held her right leg up in the air and was gently biting and nibbling on her Achilles' tendon as he sawed into her pussy.

Finally, I'd had enough of the position and had to quit. I pulled Lynette off of Stacy and laid her on her side. I lay down behind her, lifted her right leg up in the air, and slid my cock back into her pussy. Scott took advantage of the space to pull Stacy's legs over his shoulders, lifting her ass up off the bed as plowed into her.

Lynette shot her left arm out and started tugging on Stacy's right nipple, but her face was turned toward me. We settled into an easy pace in the spooning position, fast enough to keep both of us into it but relaxed enough that neither of us were going to come right away. We made out heavily, French kissing as our bodies met with every stroke.

I leaned down to give Lynette's breasts some of the attention I'd been giving Stacy's all night. They weren't as big - maybe a C-cup - but they were plenty full, there was absolutely no sag, and her nipples were the biggest I'd seen in a long time. I chewed on each one, alternating back and forth. After a while, Stacy's hand drifted over to work on Lynette's left breast, so I focused on the right one, which was closest to me anyway.

"Rub your pussy," I said, and Lynette's eyes snapped onto mine. Clearly, she wasn't used to being told what to do, even by Scott. I could tell by the way she'd taken control of the room as soon as she walked in last night, that she was a girl who liked being in charge. She'd basically dictated the flow of the conversation at the restaurant, and she'd kind of been steering things since we got back home.

"What was that?" she asked. She'd heard me - the look in her eyes told me so. There was a little bit of playfulness there as she waited.

"You heard me," I said. I drew on my experiences with Kelly - she liked it when I told her exactly what to do and how to do it, even if she knew damn well what I wanted. "Take your right hand, reach down, and rub your clit. Right now."

A look passed over Lynette's face then, and her right hand dropped to her crotch. I could feel her fingers brush the top of my dick as I stroked in and out of her.

"Good girl," I said. "Rub that clit good and hard."

"Oh, God, Brad," she said, gasping at me in between breathes, almost inaudibly. If Stacy or Scott had heard her, they weren't acting like it. "That's so hot. Please... more."

I couldn't help but smile. I wasn't really a dominant guy in bed - sure, I could take control of things and had no problems doing that, but I generally just liked to let things flow.

Something about Lynette, though, made me get in touch with my dominant side. I really, really liked her, but there was just something about getting a girl that confident to do whatever I told her to do that really appealed to my primitive instincts.

"Ohhh," I said, teasing her. "You like that, do you?"

Her eyes lit up as she nodded.

"I do."

"Kiss Stacy."

I moved with her, keeping our rhythm as she twisted her body over to kiss Stacy full on the mouth. Scott had pulled her even farther up off the bed - she wasn't quite hanging upside down, but her upper back and head were about the only parts of her body still touching. Stacy wrapped an arm around Lynette's neck as they feverishly made out.

"Suck Scott's dick," I said. Lynette looked back at me for a second, then pulled off my cock and crawled over to Stacy's pussy. She put a hand on Scott's waist to slow him down, then pulled his cock out of Stacy's pussy and popped it right into her mouth. Scott groaned and tossed his head back.

"That's not fair," Stacy said, giggling at me. "I was enjoying that."

"You can have it back now," I replied, pulling Lynette away from Scott's cock by her hair. She looked back at me again - that playful look was still there, but there was some fire in her eyes now, too.

"Come here," I said, and pulled her up into my arms. She wasn't as small as Stacy, but she was still easy enough to lift off the ground. I swung her over to the wall next to the door, leaving Scott the entire bed to work with. I didn't even look back to see what they were doing.

"You like being in control all the time, huh?" I asked her. My cock slipped into her even before I pushed her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist and clung to my neck. "Miss Independent, super-confident, woman of the 21st century?"

I forced her up against the wall and pressed my body into hers.

"Well, you know what you're going to do now?"

She didn't answer.

"Answer me!" I said, slapping her right tit.

"No," she cried back.

"Now," I said, and started pistoning my hips into her tight pussy. "Now... you're going to take this fucking cock, like a good girl. You're going to cum on my cock, you're going to scream like you're in a porn movie, and you're going to like it."

She acted demure now, but I could tell in her eyes she was as excited as I was.

"Do you understand me?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around her neck. I was applying no pressure whatsoever, but it was enough to give her a thrill. She bit down hard on her lip.

"Yes, Brad," she whispered.

"No more, fucking, whispering," I said, and drove into her harder than I had since we left the bed. She screamed out at first, but it caught in her throat right away. "We have company, remember? I want to make sure your boyfriend knows how good I'm fucking you."

Honestly, I had no intentions of trying to do anything better than Scott. I was just trying to give Lynette something to remember me by. And hey, if I set the bar higher for him in the process, he'd have a damn good time trying to clear it.

She cried out in response, and this time, the sound rang out loud and clear as I continued slamming my cock into her, and as a byproduct, slamming Lynette's back into the wall.

"You like this?" I asked, knowing full well she did.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she said. It was close to a whisper, but she'd answered while she was inhaling.

"Louder!" I yelled.

"OH, FUCK!" she shouted. "You're fucking me so deep!"

"Better," I grinned.

Behind us, Scott and Stacy were doing something that involved him spanking her ass, which she enjoyed just as much as Lynette did, apparently. However, I barely noticed, and I'm pretty sure Lynette had forgotten they were even there.

Lynette had closed her eyes and was now just concentrating on the sensations I was giving her. Her muscular legs were locked behind my waist, and her heels dug into my back. I guessed I'd also have some nail marks on my neck and shoulders tomorrow.

"How flexible are you?" I asked, forcing her to open her eyes. They locked onto mine immediately, and once she registered the question, she grinned devilishly.

"Why don't we find out?" she replied. That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I backed away from her a little bit, forcing her to support more of her own weight against the wall. I slipped an arm around her left leg to hold it in place, and then I took hold of her right calf. She unlocked her legs for me, and I carefully slid her right leg onto my shoulder. She lifted her other leg up to join it, and then locked them behind my neck.

"Pretty flexible, I guess," she answered. I was still fucking her with short, deep strokes, but neither of us was focused on that while we repositioned.

"We're about to see just how much," I said, and then started walking slowly toward her upper body. I was a step or two away from pressing her knees into her breasts and her feet into her shoulders when I noticed her cringe a little bit. I stopped right there - after all, I was plenty close enough for what I had in mind.

"I'm not trying to tear anything," I replied. "Well... not yet."

She smiled back at me as I picked the pace back up. This was a new position for me, and I'm sure it was for Lynette as well, but it came naturally for both of us. She was basically folded in half at the waist, with her hands either gripping her ankles or locked around my neck. I didn't know which.

All I knew was her pussy and my cock were lined up perfectly - I didn't even have to bend my knees to find the perfect angle. I drove into her repeatedly, and she cried out after almost every stroke. I wasn't going particularly fast yet - I was aiming more for how deep I could get with each thrust.

Pretty soon, though, she was thrusting her hips out as far as she could to meet me, trying to coax me into picking up the pace. She was breathing harder than she had since I'd pulled her off the bed, and she was biting her lower lip hard while staring at me intently. I knew she was close.

"Yeah, you like this, don't you?" I asked, not needing or waiting for an answer. "You always have to be in control, don't you? Always have to call the shots. Well, how do you like this? Forced up against a wall, with your boyfriend's best friend's cock in your cunt. Huh, Ms. Control Freak?"

She let out a low, guttural moan as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her voice spiked every time I bottomed out in her pussy, which was happening about once a second now.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "So fucking good."

"Yeah, I thought so," I answered. "Tell me this: when you were flirting with me last night on the couch, trying to get me to join you in the bedroom... did you think I'd give it to you this good?"

That triggered another series of moans, and this time, I thought her eyes might not roll back to the front.

"No," she answered. "I thought you would be good, but..." she stopped suddenly, sucking in air as I tweaked her nipple. "I didn't expect you to be this good."

Her moans and low growls got higher and louder. I moved a hand to her throat and pressed down lightly, just enough to get her attention again.

"You about ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Say it."

"I'm ready," she said, clearly not focusing on speaking.

"I don't know what your boyfriend is doing over there, but I want him to hear you say it."

"Oh, fuck, Brad," she cried out, I think partially just for Scott's benefit. "I want to cum all over your cock. I'm so ready now."

I was getting close, too, but not so close that I couldn't pick Stacy's orgasm out of the air behind us. She cried out that she was going to cum and followed that with a long scream. It was muffled, so she was probably face-down and buried in a pillow, but it was still loud enough that it caught Lynette's attention.

"Oh, God," she said. "He's making her..."

"He's making her do what I'm about to make you do," I replied. "And I'm about to make you cum, aren't I?"

She only nodded. I sped up, and a few strokes later, Lynette's face contorted into a mask of pure pleasure and froze right into place. She screamed, but again, it caught in her throat, leaving her mouth hanging wide open as I pumped her pussy as fast and as hard as my hips would let me.

We broke eye contact after a few seconds, and that seemed to bulldoze the dam that had been holding everything in.

"I'M CUMMING!!" she announced to me, Scott, Stacy, the rest of Scott's apartment building and half of western Florida. Her face joined her legs on my shoulders, and she started panting into my ear. Her juices had nowhere else to go, so they ran down my legs and dripped onto the floor.

My ears were ringing now, with Lynette's proclamation and my own heart beat making it hard to hear anything else. Somewhere behind me, I think I heard Scott say he was cumming, but I'm not really sure.

As good as the angle was with her back to the wall, it was terrible when she was leaning against me and I had to support her entire body weight. So when Lynette was done writhing and squirming on my cock - which probably took at least a full minute - I used my forearm to gently force her upper body away from mine, pushing her back up against the wall.

"I don't know," Lynette started, then paused for a breath before continuing, "how much longer I can take this."

I grinned, and I'm sure there was something ferocious in my eyes. I had no intentions of letting her down before I came.

"Oh, a little bit longer, at least," I said. "You're gonna sit there and take it until I'm done."

She licked her lips and leaned her head forward now to whisper in my ear. Now that her powerful orgasm had subsided, she was doing her best to reclaim control.

"Fuck, you're really enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked. "You like making me do whatever you want."

She leaned back, and I nodded. When she spoke again, she was louder.

"You like being in control?" she said, not shouting but not exactly being quiet, either. "You like fucking your best friend's girl? Forcing me up against a wall? Making me scream and squirt all over your dick with him standing right here in the room?"

I didn't even nod this time. I just grunted and drove in faster.

"Yeah, I know you do," she said, but she was gasping for breath again. With any luck, I might get her off one last time.

"Fuck, you're hot," was my brilliant reply. Beads of sweat rolled down her neck and cascaded into the valley between her breasts, undeterred by the constant impact her body was taking from mine. Strands of her dark hair were matted to her forehead and cheeks.

"Jesus, Brad," she said. "I think you're going to make me cum again. But I want you to join me."

I squeezed my eyes shut, threw my head back and growled. I think it's a physical impossibility to move faster than my hips were moving at that point.

"So, why don't you cum now, Brad?" she said. "Fill my pussy with that cum! Please, I need to feel it so I can-"

I knew what she meant. I didn't stop pounding her, even when I felt the cum start to erupt into the condom. Obviously she must have felt my cock twitch, because her arms behind my neck became like vice grips, squeezing me almost uncomfortably hard. She didn't announce it this time, but she didn't have to.

With the intensity of this orgasm, my knees got weak. I crumbled to the floor while still spurting into her pussy, and Lynette collapsed on top of me. I stroked upward into her a few more times before completely running out of gas. Lynette fell forward to lie on top of me, and we both fell asleep.

It couldn't have been more than a few minutes later that my eyes snapped open. Lynette's breathing was soft and steady as she slept on top of me, and she didn't stir as I struggled to my feet, picking her up as I went. I carried her over toward the bed. Stacy was facing me, and Scott had an arm draped around her stomach, spooning her as they both slept. I had had as vigorous a workout as the other three had, but my prudence at the restaurant was paying off now. The girls were drunk, and Scott had had five or six beers, so they were sleeping that off, too. I gently deposited Lynette in front of Stacy and headed for the bathroom.

I wasn't struck by the oddity of this until later, but the moment I got into the hallway, my mind wasn't on the bathroom or what had just happened. Instead, I was mentally searching for my cell phone.

I traipsed into the living room, naked and with the condom still hanging onto my now-limp cock. I grabbed my khakis off the floor and took them with me as I backtracked toward the bathroom.

She'd called. Just once, about a half-hour ago, but she'd called. I had no idea why I got all junior-high giddy about that, but I did. I was thrilled.

She had left a voicemail, too, but I didn't even check it. I just called her as soon as the door was shut behind me.

"Hi," Kelly said, purring into the phone.

"Are you always knuckle-deep in your pussy when I call, or do you just make it sound that way for my benefit?" I replied.

"What?" she asked. "I just said, 'Hi.'"

"Yes, but you made it sound more like, 'Hi, please come fuck me, right now.'"

"Well, I would certainly love that, very much," she said. "But I'm just laying here in bed, staring up at the ceiling, hoping if I count enough sheep, today will be two weeks from now and you'll be here."

"And your clothes?"

"In the laundry basket."

"All of them?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Good," I said. "You've only known me five days, and you already know what turns me on."

"Yeah," she giggled in reply. "My voice, my laugh, my sexuality, my nakedness, my orgasms..."