Brad's Road Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're not coming yet," I said. "And you won't, either. Not until you beg me." Her only response was to moan, and when I looked back at her, her smile was on high beams.

I made quick work of the lock on my suite door and yanked her inside. She stumbled toward the couch, which was as good a place as any.

"Strip. Quickly," I said, and she began to take her clothes off. She pouted and mumbled under her breath, but she did as she was asked.

Her breasts were fake, which usually annoyed the shit out of me, but Beth's frame was so slight that I could imagine her natural breasts were nothing bigger than a small B-cup. At least I could understand why she'd purchased the upgrade, which made them probably a large C-cup. The best part of her clothed body was her ass, and when she finally slipped her jeans off, it looked even better than I had imagined. She wore a little yellow thong, which I told her to keep on.

"What now?" she asked. "Do I have to give you a fucking lap dance?"

I chuckled. "No. I don't like fake tits in my face, and something tells me you wouldn't be any good at it anyway."

Her face flared up, and I laughed as I pushed her to her knees. "Take off my shorts." I was wearing cargo shorts, and it took her all of five seconds to have them and my boxers around my ankles.

"Holy shit," she said, and I did my best not to laugh. All the rough play had kept me hard as iron, and her reaction betrayed any kind of act she might still be hanging onto.

"Don't just sit there and look at it," I said. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head forward, shoving as much of my cock into her mouth as I could. She started gagging, and when I pulled out, only about half my cock was wet.

"Un-fucking-acceptable, Beth," I growled. "You're a shitty friend, you're a lousy bar patron, and now you're a pathetic cocksucker, too? I don't fucking think so."

I gripped her hair again and pushed down. This time she got about two more inches in, and I was satisfied with that. I gripped her wrists and held them above her head.

"No hands, bitch," I said. "Suck my fucking cock down your throat with no hands."

She really started to get into it after that, taking me as far as she could. As rough as I wanted to be with her, I wasn't trying to gag her, so I let her mostly control the pace. At least, until she smarted off again.

"For a man who talks so much, you sure don't have much between your legs."

I'd seen the look in her eyes when she'd unleashed my cock, and I heard her voice when she'd said "Holy shit." Apparently, she didn't want the act to end.

"Oh, really, slut?" I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the floor, slinging her onto the bed in the process. I dragged her to the foot of the bed and hung her head off the end, with her mostly naked body splayed in front of me invitingly.

Her mouth was already hanging open, and I wasted no time forcing my cock down her throat. She made plenty of gagging noises, but she managed to hang on till I pulled out each time.

Meanwhile, I attacked her tits with a fury, holding nothing back as I latched on to each nipple with my teeth, biting as hard as I could before switching to the other. Each time I sunk my teeth in, she let out a scream muffled only by the eight-inch gag in her mouth.

I felt Beth's hands slip around and grip the backs of my legs, pulling me harder into her mouth. Leaving her tits alone for the time being, I pulled Beth's thong to one side, spit on my fingers, and roughly stabbed two deep into her pussy.

"FUCK!!" she shouted, and even with my cock in her mouth, it was easy to make out what she was saying. I just grinned and kept pumping the fingers in and out of her, occasionally slapping her clit with my other hand. Every time I did that, she moaned.

"You're fucking enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked her, not really expecting a response. "I'm not doing this for your pleasure, Beth. I don't care if you're turned on. I just don't want to have any trouble sliding my cock into this pussy. It's extremely fucking tight, just like the rest of you."

She dug her nails into my thighs as an answer, and I just laughed. It wasn't completely true -- even in this situation, I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it every bit as much as I did. She was very, very tight though, and I didn't feel like being gentle.

When I thought she was ready, I stood up and slung her around by a leg until her ass was maybe a foot from the end of the bed, her legs dangling off the edge invitingly. She looked up at me expectantly.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, and she just smiled. "Bite your nipple."

"I don't..." she started, involuntarily gripping her left tit and pulling it toward her mouth. "I don't know if I can."

"You better," I answered, lining my cock up with her pussy but holding there. "If you want this cock, you'd better figure out how."

She pulled her tit toward her mouth, and she managed to lick it with her tongue and graze it with her teeth. She couldn't clamp down, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

"Fine," I shouted. "Pinch it, then."

Beth wasted no time doing just that, while I stroked my cock and watched.

"Harder, bitch," I said. "You want me to fuck your uptight little cunt? You better start showing me how bad."

Suddenly, she squeezed so hard that her eyes rolled back in her head, and I chose that exact moment to grab her knees and pull her forward, impaling her pussy on my cock. She didn't exactly scream out, but only because the back of her other hand was caught between her teeth.

I didn't really fuck her so much as I pulled her legs forward until my cock sunk all the way inside her, then I pushed her back until I slid almost completely out. I did that over and over again, and I imagined her back was starting to get a little sore from all the sliding across the top blanket. And no, I didn't care.

"You haven't earned me fucking you yet, Beth," I spat out, and her eyes locked onto mine. There was plenty of heat there, and I was starting to understand what Christine meant about Beth being good in bed. If nothing else, she was very enthusiastic and had no trouble getting into it. "So for now, I'm just gonna make you fuck me."

She groaned and started slapping her own tits, which made me smile widely. She knew what I wanted without me even having to tell her.

"You like this, don't you, bitch?" I asked, knowing full well she loved it.

"Uh huh," she squeaked, still pinching her nipples while looking up at me.

"Yeah, well, I don't," I said, and abruptly pulled out of her, dropping her legs and waist onto the bed in a heap. She whined, but I just turned my back and headed across the room to the recliner sitting next to the balcony door. "Crawl over here, completely naked."

She cocked an eyebrow at me from across the room. "You really are going to make me your slut tonight, aren't you?"

"You have no idea," I answered. "Now shut the fuck up, and do what I said."

She quickly slipped her thong off and slid to the floor, slowly crawling over to me. When she got there, she rubbed her hair and cheeks all over my cock.

"Can I suck it again?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No," I replied. "Stand up, turn away from me and back up onto my dick."

She did just that, and I got a spectacular view of her ass. I wasn't sure why I liked it so much. It was a lot bigger than it probably should have been for a girl with such a slight figure, so that might have had something to do with it. It might have also been that despite its size, she obviously went to great pains to keep it firm, because there wasn't much extra padding to be seen. Whatever the reason, it was hands-down my favorite part of her body.

Beth cried out as she sank down on my cock, and when her cheeks touched my thighs, I smacked her on the back.

"Get the fuck up!" I shouted, and she quickly pulled off. "I said to back up on it. I didn't say you could sit down on me. Only nice girls get to sit on this cock."

She looked back over her shoulder at me, a pleading look on her face. I just glared.

"Have you been a nice girl tonight, Beth?" I asked. She'd stopped moving, but a quick swat to her left ass cheek fixed that. She cautiously sank herself back down, but made sure her ass didn't touch my body.

"I'm being nice now," she said, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"You're just doing what you're told now," I answered, "and it nowhere near makes up for the shit you did at the bar. When I think you're being nice, THEN I'll start really fucking you, and THEN I'll let you touch me. Until then, just be grateful I'm allowing you to use to my cock to fuck yourself."

I swatted her ass again, and she moaned again. "Harder, please."

"What?" I asked. I'd heard her just fine -- I just wanted her to get louder.

"Spank me harder, please!" she shouted, and I started really laying into her ass as she repeatedly worked it up and down my rock-hard rod. I liked the way her ass moved, and I liked that I had to spank it pretty damn hard to get any ripple out of it.

Before long, both cheeks were flushing deep red, and I could feel the heat rising from them on my palms. Beth was still crying out with every shot, and she slammed herself down so hard on my cock that our bodies couldn't help but touch. She always pulled right back up each time, but I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

"Are you gonna cum, bitch?" I asked her. I'd have thought calling a girl a bitch would feel wrong to me, even during sex, but I guess the dynamics of this evening had changed a lot of things.

"Can I?" she asked breathlessly. I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her curly blonde hair and yanked back, relishing the way she cried out as I did.

"Not until you beg me," I answered.

"Please, Brad," she said. "I really want to cum."

"I could barely hear you," I said.

"PLEASE!!" she shouted. "I need to cum!"

"And if I could barely hear you," I said, acting as if she hadn't said anything, "then I know the people downstairs and down the hall couldn't hear you."

"FUCK, BRAD!" she yelled now. "PLEASE LET ME CUM FOR YOU!"

With that, I gripped her hips and pulled her down hard on my cock quickly and forcefully, still using her body to do most of the work but adding a little thrust of my own each time. She wasted no time, blanketing the room with an ear-splitting bellow as her orgasm ripped through her body. She stopped moving as the orgasm took her, just crouching on my cock and clinching her pussy over and over again. I added a few more swats to each side of her ass for good measure.

She wasn't quite finished cumming yet when I pushed her off of my cock and onto the floor. I stood up quickly and opened the sliding glass door to the balcony. The warm, humid air blitzed us immediately. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair, tugging slightly but not enough to actually pull her anywhere.

"Come on," I said. "I'm not even fucking close to finished with you yet."

She groaned, but slowly rolled onto her knees and then stood up straight. The hair that wasn't matted to her face by sweat was all over the place, and her makeup was mostly gone. She looked better without it.

My hand slid from her hair down to her arm, and I dragged her by the shoulder out onto the balcony. I backed up against the railing.

"Clean my cock, with just your tongue," I said. She looked at the ground, and I pulled her chin back up. "Don't kneel. Just bend over. You're going to be doing a lot of that over the next few minutes."

I let her chin go, and she backed up enough that she could lean over and take my cock straight into her mouth. She wrapped her right hand around my left thigh, and the other hand latched onto the railing off to my right.

She took me pretty deep once or twice but spent most of her energy on lapping up her juices with her tongue. She drifted down to my balls more than a few times, and licked some of her cum off my inner thighs as well.

"Have I been nice enough yet?" she asked me.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed. "You called one of my friends a bitch, you called me fat a couple times, and you tried to cockblock my friend. Do you think just sucking my dick a little bit is enough to make up for that?"

She smiled. "No," she agreed. "You definitely need to cum hard, and cum all over me." She didn't specify where, but her right hand brushed her hair out of her face and traced down her cheek to her neck before landing on her right tit.

"Oh, I will," I answered, pulling her forward until she was bent over the railing next to me. "Later."

I stepped up behind her, lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed forward as my hands gripped her hips. I paused for a second, my cock buried as deep inside her as it could go, and just jerked my hips slightly from side to side. I pulled out again, and took the next five or 10 strokes very slowly and gently.

"Mmm," she moaned. "That feels nice."

"Yeah, not really," I said, and went from 0 to 60 in a flash, feverishly pounding her tight twat as fast my hips could go.

"Oh, FUCK!" she exclaimed. "That feels fucking great, too."

"Quit talking to me," I said, "and start telling those people down on the beach how much you love my cock."

For the next 15 or 20 minutes, she mixed the usual moans and groans with a lot of babbling about how much she liked what I was doing, how I made her feel, how she wanted to make me cum, etc. The noises were pretty damn loud, but the words weren't meant for anyone but me. Halfway through, I pushed her back down to where her tits were mashed up against the railing. She complained about the cold against her nipples, at least until I started swatting up and down her back with the back of my hand.

I continued blistering her ass and even got a few choice shots in on the backs of her thighs. I'd have stopped if she'd really objected to anything I did, but she just kept getting louder and louder with each new trick I tried.

"Fuck me, Brad," she shouted. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"Not yet, I'm not," I answered, not slowing my pace or lightening up my shots on her ass. "You're going to do two things first."

She didn't answer, choosing to concentrate on my cock instead. She figured I'd tell her what the two things were when I was ready.

"First," I said, moving my left hand in front of her face, "you're going to lick my thumb."

She didn't question it, going to town on my thumb like it was a shorter version of my cock. She spent most of a minute just sucking and bathing it with her saliva, until I pulled it out. Without warning, I forced it into her asshole, down to the first knuckle.

"SON OF A BITCH!" she cried out, gripping the railing with both hands. "Fuck, that feels huge!"

I ignored that. "And second, you're gonna get a lot louder."

"FUCK, THAT FEELS GOOD!" she shouted.

"That's good, Beth, but that's not what I wanted you to say," I said. "I told you earlier to tell the people down on the beach how much you loved my cock. Now, you're going to tell them you want to cum."

She looked back at me with wide eyes. I just stared back.

"And I'm not going to let you until someone down there tells me to."

If I'd thought her eyes were wide before, that was nothing.

"I have some pretty remarkable staying power," I said, though truthfully, I was getting pretty close to cumming myself. "If you think you can hold out until I cum, then be my guest. Otherwise, get to work."

I punctuated the last line with quick slaps on both ass cheeks, which made her gasp. It was another two minutes before I heard her say anything.

"Oh, fuck, I want to cum so bad," she said.

"Come on, Beth," I said. "No one standing 10 feet from us would have heard that, much less anyone else."

"FUCK!" she shouted. "PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

That was a little better, but it got no response. I looked out over the railing to check - there were plenty of people walking on the sidewalks, and even more on the beach beyond them.

"They can't hear you," I said. Before she could say anything else, I spit on her puckered little asshole again, and replaced my thumb with my index finger.

"Fuck, Brad!" she exclaimed, looking back at me, pleading now. "You're killing me!"

"It's not up to me," I answered, rapidly fingering her ass while continuing to pound away at her pussy. "Guess you have some work to do."

She surprised me then, screaming at the top of her lungs, "FUCK!! PLEASE, LET ME CUM!!" She never broke eye contact with me, but there was no way the people down below hadn't heard her.

I kept fucking her for another 10-15 seconds, waiting for a response, but there was nothing. She looked at me expectantly, but I just shrugged.

"I can keep doing this all night," I smiled, though that was far from the truth. I needed to cum as badly as she did. She looked like she was going to scream, and I simply gripped her hair and pointed her face out at the ocean.

"GODDAMNIT, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" She shouted it loud enough to make my ears ring, and I just grinned. She really was going to wait until I told her she could do it.

Still, another 10 seconds passed with no answer from the people below. I had no intention of softening my stance, but I did start to think she was going to have to specifically ask someone to shout from below.

"PLEEASE-" she shouted again, but this time she didn't have to say anything else.

"JESUS CHRIST, MAN!" a male voice called from below. "LET HER CUM, ALREADY!"

Beth looked back at me, and I nodded. Then the dam broke. Her whole body convulsed as her orgasm coursed through her. I kept fucking her, but she was dead weight now, just sagging against the railing. She wasn't shouting or screaming anymore; now she just wailed, loud enough that anyone in our room could have heard it, but no one outside had any way of knowing if I'd finally given in.

Her orgasm finally started subsiding, but mine was rapidly approaching now. Just as I was about to grip her hips and really focus, though, her sweaty upper body slid backward off the metal railing, and she tumbled in a heap at my feet.

Keeping with our roles, I guess I should have been angry. Clearly, that's what Beth thought, too, because as she rolled onto her back, the look on her face was pure panic. It only lasted for a second, though, fading into an apologetic, sheepish grin when she saw I wasn't upset. Really, after what I'd just done to her, how could I blame her?

I yanked her to her feet and pulled her back into the suite, not bothering to close the door. I quickly cleared everything off the desk with a sweep of my arm and pushed her back against it. The instant her back hit the surface, I pulled her legs over my shoulders and immediately drove my cock back into her pussy. The brief break had delayed my orgasm, and I quickly decided I was going to make her cum one more time before I finally finished.

I leaned onto her as far as I could, driving as much of my weight as possible into Beth with every subsequent thrust. She was groping her tits, still red and glowing from when we'd both smacked them before. She looked up at me wantonly, smiling devilishly between grunts.

"I really want your cum now, Brad," she said after about five minutes of this.

"Yeah, well, it must suck to want, bitch," I answered. There was no heat behind the last word - I felt like I'd fucked whatever attitude she'd been giving me earlier out of her, and now it was just good, rough sex. Still, she seemed to enjoy playing the submissive role.

She puffed out her lower lip in a mock pout. "You're not going to give me your cum?"

"Oh, I will," I said. "After you earn it."

"What was I doing before? Yelling to all those people?" she asked. She'd caught a second wind now, and was thrusting her hips up to meet me with every stroke.

"That? That was you earning YOUR cum," I said flatly. I felt my own orgasm starting to build again.