Brad's Road Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how do I earn yours now?" she asked. Her face was starting to plead with me again -- I imagined she was probably getting pretty sore. I knew my arms and hips would be feeling this in the morning.

"By giving me more of yours first." Her eyes widened, as if the thought of cumming again hadn't even crossed her mind. Still, she knew I was going to get what I wanted. She licked her fingers and dipped them between her legs. I could feel her rubbing her clit as I sawed in and out of her. She was staring at me intently, and I watched her facial expressions as she moved closer to a third orgasm.

"Come on, Beth," I said. I'd made her beg me for the first two, but this time I wanted her to cum quickly. I leaned down close to her ear. "Cum for me one more time, bitch," I whispered. "You've been a good girl since we got back here. Don't stop now; I want to feel that tight little pussy cumming all over my cock."

Her eyes were crying out to me as her fingers and my dick pushed her to the edge. Finally, her left hand locked onto my right wrist and squeezed tightly as she bit down hard on her lower lip. I kept pounding into her, but leaned down and latched onto her earlobe with my teeth.

"Cum for me, right now, Beth," I hissed into her ear, and she obliged. Her legs tightened around my neck as her third orgasm washed over her. She didn't scream or shout this time, but she alternated between pounding the desk and the wall with her closed right fist.

After a minute or two, her hand let go of my forearm and I felt her legs go limp on my shoulders. She looked up at me, almost dreamily. "Now?" she asked.

I'd been focusing on her for the past several minutes, which made it easy to forget I hadn't had an orgasm since my shower this morning. Beth's simple question brought that topic rushing back to the front of my brain.

"Pretty soon," I said, continuing to hammer away.

"Jesus, Brad," she replied, sliding her legs off my shoulders and hanging them off the desk. "Please cum for me. You have no idea how badly I want your cum right now."

That was when I knew for sure that she was just having a bad night. The Beth from the bar wouldn't have given a fuck about me cumming. This Beth, while clearly appreciative of all the orgasms, wasn't going to be satisfied until I did.

"Please, Brad?" she pleaded. Part of it was an act, playing up her role as the submissive, but I knew part of it was real. The fire in her eyes made it all too obvious. "I've been begging you all night. Do I have to beg for your cum now?"

I didn't -- couldn't -- answer. She started whimpering then, and when I felt her flex her pussy muscles, squeezing and milking my cock while it was still buried inside her, it all became too much.

"Fuck!" I shouted, and pulled out of her quickly. I moved around to the side of the desk as I gripped my cock. "I'm gonna cum all over you, Beth."

She just moaned and cupped her tits. A second later, I erupted. The sexual tension that had been building between us for hours splattered in long, thick streams all over her chest and hands. I was coherent enough to point my cock at her face for a moment, landing a shot or two on her right cheek and in her curly blonde hair, now plastered to her face due to sweat and humidity. She took over then, coaxing the rest of my cum from my cock with her slippery hands.

It was as if she'd been waiting for my orgasm before she really let the last one I'd given her hit her, because within seconds, she was out cold, my cum dripping off her cheeks and sliding down the sides of her tits onto the desk. As my cock fell from her grasp, I realized I couldn't stand up anymore, either, and immediately collapsed onto the bed.

I only needed a couple minutes to recover before I started searching for my cell phone. I had no idea what time it was, but I was two hours ahead of Idaho, so I figured it wouldn't be too late to call Kelly.

The thought excited me, and I stopped for a second. All day long, I'd been somewhat aggravated about our conversation from the morning, and how she refused to tell me anything about her appearance, despite that she already had numerous pictures of me. Although I'd told her it was fine, it really was anything but, and that had kind of cast a cloud over the thought of her all day.

That cloud was gone now, and I realized with a bemused grin that the girl lying passed out on the desk was the reason why. Beth had been, quite simply, a queen bitch at the bar, and no doubt most of my aggression that evening had been for her. But apparently, some of it had been for Kelly, too, because I was back to being okay with not knowing what she looked like. Sure, I wanted to know, and I didn't plan to ask her any other questions until she told me, but the earlier frustration I'd been feeling toward her was gone.

I had two missed calls, both from Kelly, and was about to check my voicemail when I heard a knock on the door.

"IOP Police Department," the voice said. "Anyone in here?"

Shit, I thought. I grabbed two towels from the bathroom, draped one over Beth's sleeping body and wrapped the other around my waist. I slid the chain into place and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" There were two uniformed police officers, both men in the 40s, standing in the hallway.

"Isle of Palms PD," one of them said again. "We had a couple complaints about noise coming from this room."

I had to fight back a laugh. "Ah."

"One was from someone here in the hotel, staying in the room below you. Apparently that person called the front desk but they didn't do anything to fix it, so they called us."

It figured. No way Frank at the front desk would risk pissing off J.T., especially since he'd seen Beth and I walk in earlier. He probably figured it was just sex noise.

"The other was from someone down on the beach, complaining about a girl yelling."

I could only grin.

"Sir, please open the door."

"OK, but my.. uh.. friend.. is not exactly clothed." I shut the door and undid the chain.

"Tell her to get under the covers, then," the policeman said through the closed door.

"She's not in bed," I answered, opening the door. The first one stepped into the room and immediately spotted Beth on the desk. Thankfully, the towel was just big enough to cover all the important parts. Sure, she'd been a pain in the ass, but that was no reason to humiliate her any further.

"Is she OK?" he asked. I was about to answer, but Beth dreamily said, "I'm fine. Trust me. I'm good." She had her hand up with her thumb and index finger forming an O, and her other three fingers flared out -- the classic "OK" symbol.

The policeman looked around a little bit before turning around.

"Sorry about that, officer," I said. "We'll keep it down."

"Please do," he replied. "And, if there's any truth to the complaint we got from the beach..." he tailed off a moment before finishing. "Let's just say I've seen a lot on these beaches and in these hotels. This ain't the first time someone's been doing something on the balcony, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone begging for permission."

He just laughed as he and his partner walked away. I chuckled and shut the door.

"You OK?" I asked Beth.

"Yeah," she said. "Help me?"

The aggressive dominating side of me tucked away now, I gingerly helped her off the desk and carried her to the bed. I gently laid her down, and she just smiled at me as she lazily used the towel to wipe herself up. Within seconds, she was fast asleep.

I went back to my cell phone and checked my voicemail.

"Brad, it's me," Kelly's angelic voice said. I immediately left Charleston and teleported to southeastern Idaho. "I know I said I didn't work till 9 in the morning, but things have changed, and I have to be up at 5 now. I'm going to go to bed now, around 1 a.m. your time. Please call me when you get up. I'll take the first break I can and call back."

Fuck, I thought. I'd gotten used to ending every night with her voice. The second voicemail, though, sent me to bed with a smile.

"You know, I hope you're working on tomorrow's storytelling time, and that's why you're not answering," she said. She had no idea. "But, I almost forgot." There was a long pause. "Thank you for understanding, about wanting to wait till we meet for you to see what I look like. It's important to me. But since you're being so patient," she paused and took a deep breath before finishing. "I have brown hair, down to my shoulders. I'll give you more some other day, before you get back. Sleep well. I missed you today."

My eyes closed then, visions of a sexy girl with shoulder-length brown hair dancing in my head. Before sleep overtook me, I made a silent note to never be angry with her again.