Brad's Road Trip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in that position for maybe 10 minutes, just enjoying what the other was doing. Since she'd taken the edge off a few minutes earlier, I was able to hold off cumming despite her obvious oral talents. I wasn't trying all that hard to make her cum again either -- not just yet, anyway.

After a while, I rolled her off of me and quickly took off the rest of my clothes. Apparently done with any shyness she'd been dealing with before, she stood up and shimmied off her thong, just shaking her ass and legs back and forth until it hit the ground. Lucky fucking piece of fabric, I thought.

I moved behind her and pulled the Pirates jersey off her torso. It joined her shorts on the floor, soon followed by the pink halter top she'd been wearing underneath it. I cupped her tits from behind, measuring their size with my palms. She wasn't overly large, probably a small C-cup, but they filled my hands perfectly.

I pushed her forward until her forearms were pressed against the bed, her ass sticking up lewdly at me. I knelt down then, for two reasons. The first was to french kiss her pussy and her ass cheeks a couple more times, and the second was to fish around in my pockets for a condom. I found one and quickly put it on while my tongue licked up and down her thighs one last time.

When I stood back up, she wiggled her ass at me invitingly. Her long legs made it a slightly awkward angle, but she bent her knees just enough to line me up perfectly. I waited a few moments, and finally, she got impatient and thrust her hips back at me. The tip of my dick pushed inside her just from her movement, and my hips did the rest, pushing about halfway inside her on the first try.

All the air left her lungs as the second stroke bottomed out.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Except, I didn't get an answer. I suddenly remembered her hearing problem, and I had an evil idea of how to get her attention again. One hand swatted her ass, while the other reached forward and pulled her hair back.

"You want me to fuck you!?" I shouted again when she turned as much as she could to look at me. She grinned at me mischievously.

"Yes, Brad!" she shouted, not quite as loud as me but loud enough to do the trick. "Fuck me. Spank me again, please!"

I did what she asked, blistering both ass cheeks with my palms. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted them to be loud. Every time I spanked her, she shouted out some expletive or another, probably a little louder than she normally would have.

We were doing it for Josh's benefit. If he wanted me to fuck his girlfriend, then fine. I was going to fuck her.

I sank my fingers into her ass and pounded her as hard as I could. I reached underneath and squeezed one of her tits as they swung back and forth from the motion of my hips. She started climbing the ladder a minute later, and thrusted her fists into the soft mattress over and over as she coated my cock with her juices.

Once she started to come down, I didn't waste any time. I flipped her onto her back, and she seemed to know exactly what I wanted. She spread her legs wide to welcome me in, and once I'd pushed back inside of her, she put those gorgeous legs on my shoulders.

"Fuck, Maria," I said. "Jesus, your legs feel spectacular."

She purred. "Let me show you what they can do."

I felt her heels dig into my shoulder blades as I really put all my weight into each thrust. Occasionally, she'd lift one foot or the other and lightly kick me with the heel. It wasn't hard by any means; it was just some contact to let me know she was enjoying it. When she was bored with that, her feet started moving up and down my arms, her toes curling and stroking my skin. I spontaneously grabbed her left foot and sucked her big toe deep into my mouth, causing her to squeal.

"Mmm, you like that, huh?" she asked, half moaning and half giggling as my tongue traced all over the arch of her foot.

"Fuck, yes," I grunted. I let go of her foot and put my hand back on her thigh. The other hand had been rubbing her clit ever since we started, and it was starting to get to her. She was trying to tease me with how much I loved her legs, but now she just wrapped them around my waist, driving her heels into my ass and forcing me to pound her.

"Fuck me, Brad!" Maria shouted. It had nothing to do with Josh anymore. This was all about a woman approaching an orgasm and wanting a release in the worst way. "Fuck that pussy!"

I had no good response. All the brain cells that usually worked in the coherent thought department were diverted to my cock, along with every other brain cell not focused on breathing.

In a flash of genius, I pulled her legs back up onto my shoulders, then continued by moving her right leg to the other side. Now I had her legs pressed together over my right shoulder, and I forced myself down harder on her, increasing the angle. Her knees were probably six inches from her nipples now.

"Oh, FUCK!" she shouted, the new angle clearly working for her. "So.. fucking.. deep."

I was starting to get close, too, but she beat me to the punch -- literally. She started punching the headboard with her right hand as she hurtled over the edge, her third orgasm over the past hour. Her eyes were starting to water, as I refused to back off.

Maria was still babbling incoherently when I pulled her legs apart and pushed them back toward her as far as they would go. She wasn't as flexible as the girls in Pensacola had been, but I had no complaints. She got the idea, and grabbed her knees and pulled back, letting me get as deep as possible.

I dipped my head to her chest and started chewing on her nipples, the first real attention I'd given her breasts all evening. My hips were possessed, gyrating seemingly on their own and hitting a gear I didn't know I had.

"You gonna cum inside me, Brad?" We were clearly done with the performance now, because that was a whisper. Had my ears not been six inches from her lips, I wouldn't have heard it. I just nodded, and since I had her left nipple between my teeth, she groaned.

"I am not cumming again, Mister," she said, a little louder but still quietly. "You've already gotten more out of me than I've ever had in one day."

"Sounds like," I said, but needed another breath before I could finish. "A challenge."

Before she could answer, I left her breasts alone and moved to her neck. I started kicking and sucking all over, biting her voice box gently and nibbling up under her jawline. A little surprised gasp escaped from her lips as I bit down on her earlobe.

I could feel my orgasm building, and despite what I'd said, I wasn't sure I had enough stamina to hold off until she came again. So, I just tried to make it as intense as I could for her. I slid my hands under her arms and gripped her shoulders from behind, and I began kissing her. I wasn't sure if she was okay with that, but her tongue greedily started the tonsil fireworks. She let her legs go and quickly wrapped them around my ass again.

"Holy shit," she gasped when I pulled away to get oxygen. I didn't let her say more, attacking her lips again. The feeling began in my toes and crept up my legs, and before long, I was at the point of no return. I groaned deeply into her mouth as my cum rocketed into the condom, and that seemed to trigger her, too. She screamed into my mouth and started convulsing. Not just her pussy, though I could feel her clinching my cock as tight as she could. Her whole body started to shake as her most powerful orgasm of the night racked through her body.

My cock was starting to deflate, but I kept hammering into her until I knew she was done. I untangled our tongues and slowly backed away from her. She was taller than most women, but there wasn't much to her frame, and I didn't want to crush her or stop her from breathing. When I rolled off, she drew a deep breath, and then hit me with a gorgeous smile.

"That..." she said, but couldn't finish. I just smiled back at her and nodded. It had started as overly flirtatious fun, but that last position had been pretty intense. She'd basically controlled everything with her legs, but I'd still managed to bring her off four times. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of myself.

I got up to deposit the condom in the bathroom trash can, and apparently that broke the spell. When I came back, things felt different. Something inside me was off.

Maria was curled up in a ball with her back to me, and while she still had amazing legs, I no longer had the desire to wrap myself around them like I'd had all day. I watched her in silence until her side began to gently rise and fall -- the telltale sign of sleep.

A quick look at the clock told me it was just after midnight. Still too early to make a phone call. With a sigh, I walked over and pulled the blanket up over Maria before crawling in bed behind her. It was a queen sized bed, so there was just enough room for me to sleep comfortably without touching her.

It wasn't like she suddenly repulsed me or anything -- on the contrary, she was probably in the top half of women I'd messed around with the past week as far attraction and overall sexuality went.

As soon as I decided to stop thinking about it, I started to understand why my mood had changed. The sex, the pure physical act of it, was fun and enjoyable. But it was over now. It took me a minute to wrap my head around it, but I slowly realized that I really wanted to cuddle. I wanted to pull a woman close to me, wrap my hand around her stomach and bury my nose in her hair. I wanted to idly stroke her back and shoulders, whisper random nothings in her ear and make her smile.

I just didn't want to do that with Maria, or any of the other girls I'd met on this trip. I wanted to do it with Kelly.