Brad's Road Trip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby," I asked as I motioned to Isaac that I was heading up the stairs to the concourse again.

Before I was out of the stands, her tears started up for real. "Oh, God," she said. "Work was so hard tonight. I kept taking breaks, running out to my car to see if you'd called."

"I figured," I said. "That's why I went the direct route."

"I was so worried."

"I know," I said. "And I am sorry about that. I just needed to think."

"What did you decide?"

"That you are the most exciting and amazing woman I've ever met," I said. "That any child of yours would have to be exciting and amazing, too. And that I am so completely and totally into you that I want to know everything about you, and be a part of every part of you. Does that make sense?"

She was openly sobbing now, but I'm pretty sure she sprinkled a 'yes' in there somewhere.

"I took the rest of the night off, and Tyler is staying with my aunt and uncle tonight," she blubbered. "I'm going to drive home now."

On her way, she told me everything she could think of about her son. The game ended a few minutes later, and while Kelly continued, I made plans with the guys to take our separate cars and hit a Hooters about 45 minutes away in Rockford, Isaac's hometown.

Ya know, for the wings.

She went on and on about Tyler, as mothers are prone to do about their kids, but I didn't mind one bit. Just hearing her voice thrilled me to no end, and listening to her be so passionate about something excited me.

About halfway through the long drive, she was done.

"I'm sure I'll think of more to tell you about him before you get here," she said. "But damnit, it's story time now."

The way she so completely shifted gears never failed to throw me off.

"You know, you blow my mind at least once a call," I said. "One second you're glowing about your son's first steps, and the next you sound like you want to rape me."

"I really want you to rape me," she teased. "Not actually rape me, of course. Can't rape the willing. But you could be rough with me. Punish me for not being honest with you from the beginning. Shove your cock down my throat. Slam me up against a wall and pound me from behind. Force my ankles behind my head and fuck me until I pass out. "

"Woah," I said. "Slow down there, turbo."

"You've turned me into a nympho, Brad," she said. "This is entirely your fault. If you're going to share, you better start talking, or I'll just tell you all about the nasty things running through my slutty little brain right now."

"I'd like that, actually," I said. "But, I promised I would tell you. And speaking of nymphos..."

I told her everything that happened with Ellie. I explained how we'd met at the hotel and how she'd likely stopped me from getting arrested with her eyewitness account of my altercation with Roy. I mentioned my sister's shopping trip, the dancing at the bar, and the deal Ellie had with her deployed boyfriend.

When I started to get into the details of what happened after-hours at the lingerie shop, Kelly wanted to get out of her car and go into her apartment. I didn't let her. I made her finger herself to two orgasms in the complex parking lot first.

Once she got inside, I made her strip naked, take a banana from her kitchen and bend over the back of her couch. As I finished with the lingerie store details and progressed into what happened in my hotel room, I made her fuck herself with the banana, only letting her cum when Ellie did in my tale.

She'd cum five times by the time I was finished. I was hard as a rock in my shorts, but I was only five minutes from the restaurant now, so there was no way I could do anything about it.

"There's something else you should know," I said. "As I left this morning, she asked if she could have phone sex with me."

"Brad, I don't think-"

"Relax," I said. "I told her it was a possibility down the road, but I also told her that until we'd discussed what happened with our partners, it was a good idea not to do anything else. In the meantime, I gave her your phone number."

"You what?" she asked. She didn't sound mad, at least.

"It's ok, hon," I said. "She won't use it until I give her the okay. I figured she could make a new friend, and if you're okay with her, maybe we could both talk to her on the phone after I get back. Completely up to you, though."

"Hmmm, maybe," Kelly said, clearly in the post-orgasm basking stage. "She sounds like a kindred spirit, and I have no idea what I would do if you were suddenly gone for most of a year. Tell her she can call me whenever."

"Will do," I said as I pulled into the restaurant.

"I'm glad things are okay between us, Brad," she said. "And thank you for story time. This was maybe the best one yet."

I had no idea I'd have even more to tell her in a few hours.

******************

"You ever been fucked so good that you blacked out?"

The pale blonde grinned sheepishly as she looked at the ground and shook her head.

"Seriously?" Isaac asked. "Never?"

She made eye contact with him, but couldn't hold it for long. "Nope."

"You haven't been with the right dude," Isaac continued.

"How would you even do that?" she asked.

"Three things," he said. "You have to have the right equipment. You have to know how to use it. And you have to use all three holes."

She turned a shade of red usually reserved for Porsches. Josh nearly choked on a curly fry, and Derrick had the good sense to turn his head to the left before he spit out his Bud Light, so as not to soak me with it.

Me? I just laughed a little and watched the girl to see how she'd take it.

Her name was Hannah, and she was the standard-issue Hooters girl. She had an incredible body with smallish boobs that looked bigger with that tight, white tank top stretched across them. Her face was average but still pretty, and she couldn't have been more than a year out of high school. She talked like a valley girl and didn't know how to turn off her flirt switch.

She was just starting to realize she'd bitten off more than she could chew with Isaac, though. I'd seen him flirt with nuns. He'd once talked an entire group of lesbians into making out with a bunch of drunk dudes on Spring Break. Hannah thought she was charming a customer into giving her a bigger tip, but before she even realized, Isaac had her talking about her sex. He'd teased her about whether she was even old enough to work at a place like this, and when she'd answered by telling him she had more experience than he thought... well, that was basically like Christmas morning for him.

He started out with a few basic questions before turning to his big winner, which I'd heard him use on multiple occasions with lots of success. Very rarely did a girl say yes, and even those who did were intrigued by Isaac's confidence that he could make it happen so easily. In Hannah's case, it still had her red in the face and flustered.

"How could you do that?" she asked. "I mean, without having another person there?"

"That's certainly an option," Isaac replied, eliciting another glance at the floor. "But not the only one. You said you had some experience. Surely a naughty girl like yourself has toys. You probably have some in your purse right now, or in your glove box."

She didn't answer, but she didn't need to. Her widening eyes and flushed face told us all we needed to know.

"That's what I thought," Isaac continued. "All it takes is a little creativity, a lot of flexibility, and an open mind."

She was about to reply when a customer at a nearby table got her attention, so she told us she'd be back. All four of us watched her leave.

"Why you flirting so hardcore, man?" Josh asked. Thanks to our bet, he'd had more to drink than anyone at Wrigley, and he hadn't slowed down any at the restaurant, even though he was on his own dime now. "I mean, I'm impressed, but I thought you said you were married to a Victoria's Secret model. Must be one of the rare ugly ones if you're trying to pick this chick up."

Isaac just laughed and threw me a look. "Nah, man, I'm just having a little fun. I don't need it anymore, but it's nice to know I still have the game."

We bullshitted idly over the next few minutes and finally finished our food. Hannah brought us the checks, looking as confident and flirtatious as she'd been before her conversation with Isaac. He might have thrown her off her game a little bit, but a few minutes of charming other customers had gotten her back to normal.

Just one question from Isaac broke her right back down.

"So what kind of toys do you like?"

We were all locked in and listening for her answer - an answer it was clear she wasn't going to give.

"She doesn't want to say, Isaac," I said, jumping in for the first time. "Her boss might hear her using all those dirty, naughty words."

"Yeah, Brad, you're right," he said, playing off of me seamlessly. We'd done this more than once back in San Antonio. "I'll use 'em then. Make it a yes-or-no question. So, in your purse, you have a vibrator, right?"

I didn't think her face could get any redder, but it did. She nodded.

"Kinda figured that," Isaac said, nonchalantly. "Lemme see. In the glove box, a dildo, maybe six or seven inches at most, probably all you can fit in there."

"In the trunk," she said quietly.

"In the trunk?" I repeated. "Why in the trunk?"

"In a bag I keep for workouts," she said. "No space limit in there. It's about nine inches."

Isaac's face lit up. "Ok, then," he said. "I'm a little impressed now. Now you just gotta find somebody to help you use them right."

"You know anyone?" she fired back.

"I think I might," he grinned.

"You'll have to introduce me sometime," she said. I didn't know how Isaac would respond - he might flirt a lot, but he was faithful to his wife. Hannah either decided this was getting out of hand or took his lack of response as a sign that she won, because she started walking away. "You guys have a great night."

Again, all four of us dutifully watched her leave. It wasn't the best ass I'd ever seen, but it was clad in tight orange spandex, so it had my attention. As we filled out our receipts, Josh looked over at Isaac's and started to give him crap.

"Dude, you put your number on it," he exclaimed. "Y'all gave me crap for cheating, but at least I'm not married."

Derrick and Josh continued to rag on Isaac, who just grinned and shrugged it off. I didn't jump in, because I saw whose number he wrote.

***************************

Hotels were getting old, and I still had a couple more nights to go before I didn't have to stay in them anymore. Isaac invited me to stay over at his parents' house, but I didn't for a couple of reasons. For one, a bunch of his family was back in town and staying there too, so the only spot for me was on the living room floor. The other, more important reason was Kelly. With the kind of phone call we had planned for that evening, privacy was a must.

We didn't talk about Tyler, or my road trip, or my plans when I got home, or her plans for escaping the fast-food business, or any of the other external issues in our lives. Instead, we chose to focus on the thing that drew us together in the first place. After the pent-up frustration of the last couple of days, we both had some steam to blow off.

I told her the whole Ellie story again, but I substituted Kelly in the starring role and told it as if it were she and I fucking on the floor of the lingerie store. It made her cum three times. She wanted to relive our steamy three-way phone call with Jenny in Indianapolis, so I made her cum a few more times from that before finally joining her.

It was 1 a.m. when we called it a night, due to her working the early shift the following morning. After a quick check of SportsCenter, I tucked myself into bed. I was just about asleep when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hi," the voice said. It was female and it was timid, and it made me sit up a little.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Hannah," she said. "From Hooters."

I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't. Of course, I'd seen Isaac write my phone number down on his receipt, but I didn't really expect the girl to call.

"Is this Isaac?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "I'm Brad. I was sitting across from Isaac at the restaurant."

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry! He, uh, kinda made some promises, and..." she trailed off.

"I know," I said. "I was there. And he wrote my phone number down for a reason."

"Oh," she said, sounding surprised now. I waited, and then the recognition kicked in. "Oh."

As it usually was, being forward was the best move here.

"I'm staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites just down the street from Hooters," I said. "Room 221. You want to come by?"

"Umm," she hesitated. Everything Isaac had said at the restaurant was true, but it was more than just what you could do physically. As I'd learned on this trip, most women preferred a man who could take charge of a sexual situation, and that only made the sex better.

"It's your call. I can't force you," I said. "But if you're coming, be here in the next 10 minutes."

"Okay?" It was definitely more of a question than an answer, but I had more.

"And Hannah?"

"Yeah?"

"If you do come, bring your toys in with you," I said. "And don't plan on going home until the morning."

It was barely audible, but I heard it - she moaned into the phone. I didn't even bother asking again.

"I'll see you in a few."

I got out of bed and turned the lights on, but stopped short of putting my clothes back on. I didn't plan to do much talking when she arrived, so my boxers were just fine.

A few moments later, I heard a timid knock at the door. I just waited. When she knocked the second time, it was a lot stronger. I opened the door.

"Hi, Hannah," I said, motioning her in. She still wore her Hooters outfit, and she carried a black duffel bag. As soon as she was inside, I pushed her slight frame up against the door and forced my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered in surprise, but she returned my kiss enthusiastically. I could taste cherry lip gloss as I sucked her top lip into my mouth.

"Wow," she breathed when I finally let her up. "What about-"

This time I pulled her toward me, wrapping my fingers tightly in her sandy blonde hair. She wasn't as surprised this time, and instead of a whimper, she rewarded me by moaning into my mouth.

"We'll talk later," I said, and she nodded. I picked her up and carried her over to the king-sized bed, knocking her bag to the floor as I went. Her halter top rode up as I laid her on the bed, and I immediately attacked her exposed stomach, running my tongue all over the taut skin as she squirmed and giggled.

"I'm ticklish," she said with a sly laugh.

"I can see that," I replied. Isaac hadn't held back on the promises he'd made, and I intended to do my best to follow through. So, I set about uncovering and exploring every inch of her barely legal body. Her top was the first to go, followed by the flimsy white bra she wore underneath. At the restaurant, I'd thought her boobs looked bigger than they actually were, but she had legitimate C-cups trapped underneath that tight tank top. I kissed up and down each arm and across her collar bones before moving down her chest. I trailed my tongue down the valley all the way to her belly button, and I spent a lot of time licking and sucking all over her tits. I carefully avoided her small, pink nipples, and she moaned in frustration each time I got close before moving away.

I used my teeth to slide the famous orange shorts down her long, toned legs, and when I went back to her waist to remove those famous tan stockings, I was surprised to find that they were all that stood between me and her clean-shaven pussy.

"Are you always this naughty?" I asked, hooking my thumbs in the stockings and slowly rolling them down.

She giggled. "Yes, but it's more comfortable, too. About half the girls at our restaurant go commando. The rest wear thongs. You - OH!"

I immediately sucked her clit into my mouth, grinning inwardly at her reaction. I knew after the way I took my time with her upper body, she'd be expecting me to do the same below the waist, too. So, I attacked her pussy feverishly, lavishing her clit with long strokes of my tongue and rubbing my stubbled chin back and forth against her lips. I hadn't even gotten my tongue into her pussy yet, but she was soaking my face with her juices.

"Jesus, Hannah," I said between licks. "Have you been thinking about this all night, or am I just pushing all your buttons?"

"Wanted this all night," she managed to spit out. "Tongue is... fuck, Brad!" I felt her hand tighten in my hair as her legs tensed up. I eased up to let her answer. "Your tongue is amazing, and I've never had my pussy eaten by a guy before."

Part of me wanted to cuss out all the men in north central Illinois for being stupid enough to have never tasted this girl's pussy. The other part of me was intrigued by the 'by a guy' part of her response.

"Nobody's eaten it in a few months, so please," she begged. I'd only gone right at her pussy to throw her off - I had every intention of continuing down her body before I let her have an orgasm. The desperation in her voice, though, made me change my mind. This was all about maximizing her pleasure, and taking the edge off right now would let her enjoy the rest of the night.

I pushed my thumb down onto her clit as I finally thrust my tongue deep into her slick hole. Her pussy inundated me with juices as I tonguefucked her, and I could hear the short, clipped breaths she was drawing. She didn't make a whole lot of noise, but it was still easy to tell when she came. Her whole body tensed up like a 2x4, and she gripped the blanket so hard her knuckles were white. Thankfully I had her legs pinned to the bed with my upper body, or she might have tried to choke me to death.

"Not a screamer, huh?" I asked when she finally relaxed.

"That was one of the best orgasms I ever had," she said. "But, no, I've never made a lot of noise."

"You will by the time I'm done," I replied. "That was just the beginning."

Her eyes widened a little as she smiled. "That's why I'm here."

I grabbed her duffel bag off the floor. "Turn over onto your stomach while I see what you brought for me to play with." I dumped the contents out onto the dresser as she rolled over. There were two vibrators, one a small silver bullet and the other a six-inch purple one with multiple speeds and a clit massager. There was also a longer flesh-colored dildo; I assumed it was the one she'd told Isaac about. She'd also brought a bottle of lube and several condoms, in addition to some clothes. I took the longer vibrator and the lube and went back to the bed. Hannah was face down with her back arched slightly and her tight, well-toned ass maybe eight inches off the blanket.

"Very good, Hannah," I said. "You know how to do what you're told. Now, relax and enjoy this."

I turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and started at her ankle, running the toy slowly up her calf. She giggled and writhed when I went behind her knee, but I didn't linger, instead moving up her thigh and onto her ass. I repeated the process on her other leg and then went back and forth a few more times. When I was ready to move on, I left the vibrator between her ass cheeks, ensuring it was buzzing right on her pink, puckered hole. I then went back to her legs, using my hands to give her a good, legitimate lower body massage.

After a few minutes, Hannah started grinding her pussy into the mattress and clinching the vibrator tight between her cheeks. When she slipped a hand underneath to work on her clit, I stopped her.

"Uh uh," I said, lightly swatting her ass. "That's mine. Hands off."