Brad's Road Trip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered but did as she was told. I spent a few more moments kneading her thighs, then started a vigorous rubdown of her ass cheeks. With each circle, my thumbs got closer and closer to the vibrator, still buzzing away on her ass. I let my fingers get as close to her pussy lips as they could without actually touching them.

"Driving me crazy," she muttered.

"I know," I answered.

I knelt next to Hannah and pushed up on her thighs until she was on her hands and knees. I removed the vibrator and put it in her left hand.

"Use this only on your clit, and only on the low setting," I said. "And don't cum until I say so."

She mewled a response, and as soon as I felt the vibrations on her clit, I slipped two fingers into her pussy. I didn't start moving them just yet, though.

"Better get used to them, Hannah," I said. "My cock is a lot bigger."

Just when she got comfortable, I started moving my fingers gently in and out of her twat. I was purposely distracting her from what came next. Despite Isaac's talk at the restaurant about using all three holes, I wasn't sure how she'd handle me playing with her ass. Kelly had wanted me to practice, and if she was willing, Hannah was going to be my guinea pig.

I leaned down and drug my tongue from her tailbone all the way to my fingers. When I passed over her asshole, she gave me a small shriek.

"What the hell was that?" she moaned.

"You're a smart girl, Hannah," I said. "Don't ask stupid questions. Just enjoy it."

Of course, if she'd raised a serious objection, I would have quit. But she didn't, and I went right back to licking her ass. I'd had anal sex before, but this was the first time I'd licked a girl's ass. There was no real taste to it, just the same sweat-on-skin scent I'd detected when I'd been eating her pussy. I really enjoyed the way she bucked and spasmed every time I made contact though, and I made mental note to try it out on Kelly.

"You ready to cum?" I mumbled into her ass after about five minutes.

"Fuck, yes," she replied.

"Sucks for you," I answered, and she groaned as I pulled my fingers and tongue away from her, leaving her with just light vibration on her clit. "In a few seconds, I'm going to give you a rhythm. I want you to use it to count out loud to 50," I said. "When you get there, you can cum."

"Ok?" she asked, clearly not sure what I meant. She figured it out a few seconds later, when I pushed my cock all the way into her sopping pussy from behind. True to what she'd said before, she didn't make any noise, but she did audibly expel all the air from her lungs.

"That was one," I said. I pulled all the way out, waited about 10 seconds, and then drove my cock home again.

"Two," she moaned. I did the same thing a few more times, until she was at seven. I gave her six quick, short strokes, throwing her count off a little.

"C'mon, Hannah," I said. "The same pace is boring. I have to mix it up a little bit. Try to keep up."

I pushed back inside her and bottomed out for a few seconds. I knew I was teasing her, but I needed a few seconds to grab the lube. She was still facing the headboard, so she didn't see me squirt it all over my fingertips.

I fucked her for another minute, using a few quick thrusts followed by long, slow strokes. When she hit 25, I slipped my right index finger an inch into her ass. She yelped and whipped her head back toward me.

"Fuck, that's tight," she said.

"Gonna get a lot tighter in a little bit," I promised. This time when her eyes widened, it was in surprise.

"I don't know if that's going to work," she hesitated.

"It will," I answered. "If you want it to."

"I do, but..."

"Then shhh," I said. "You're trying to cum, remember?"

I held my cock in place while I wiggled the finger around, fucking her ass with it and giving her time to adjust. When I thought she was ready, I started up a slow and steady pace with my cock, alternating my thrusts into her pussy with my finger in her ass. When she reached 45, I went for broke, pounding her pussy furiously and leaving my finger lodged in her ass.

She stepped all over the last few numbers, calling out things I weren't sure fell into any language. When she hit 50, though, her body collapsed as she let herself erupt.

"Cum for me, Hannah," I called out, though she was clearly already doing so. Her body spasmed against the bed, and her ass clamped down on my finger as the orgasm coursed through her. It was a lot stronger than the first one, but not nearly as strong as she was capable of. When she relaxed a little, I pulled my fingers and cock from her body and stood up, dropping my boxers on the floor before getting back on the bed with her.

"Back up on your hands and knees," I said. She groaned a little, but pulled herself up to the doggystyle position again. "Remember what Isaac said about using all three holes?" I asked, and she nodded. "Well, we've used two. Time to use the third for a while."

She looked back and saw my cock waving lewdly in front of me, still wet with her juices. She licked her lips.

"Bring it over here," she growled. I laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of me in a 69. She immediately gobbled as much of my cock as she could.

"Don't feel bad when you don't make me cum," I said.

"Who says I won't make you cum?" she asked.

"You'll be too busy doing it yourself."

With that, I plunged my still-slick finger back into her asshole and shoved my tongue deep into her pussy. I felt her moan around my cock, but I did my best to ignore what she was doing. She'd clearly had some practice at giving head for being so young, but I'd run into some of the best ever on this trip, so I wasn't too worried about losing it before I'd taken good care of her. I just wanted her to get the feel of all three holes being filled at once. Chad, Russ and I had done that to a Navy girl who lived one apartment building over from us, and she'd stayed passed out for so long that we were starting to talk about calling 911 before she finally woke up. This wouldn't be the same since I didn't have three cocks, but I wanted her to enjoy it anyway.

Hannah proved to be multi-orgasmic. She came on my tongue within about five minutes, and when I stopped to give my lips a short rest, she came again just from me finger-fucking her tight asshole. She was determined, though, so she kept attacking my cock as soon as she recovered from each orgasm. I had no intention of cumming in her mouth, but there was no harm in enjoying her enthusiastic attempts.

I kept my finger in her ass but stopped moving it for the time being. Instead, I used my right hand to lightly swat her ass. I expected a reaction, but not the one I got.

"I would say you hit like a girl," she said, her eyes twinkling as she briefly pulled up from my cock and looked over her shoulder at me. "But even my ex-girlfriend hits harder than you."

She had just barely slipped my cock back between her lips when I let loose with the hardest slap I could manage while laying on my back. She screamed out around my dick, and she bit down just a little in surprise.

"You were saying?" I asked, doing the same to the other asscheek. She screamed again, but after two or three more swats I could definitely detect a strong moan buried in her shouts. Soon, I pulled the finger from her ass and used both hands to spank her ass at the same time.

Her pussy was creaming again on my chest, so I knew she was seriously enjoying what I was doing. She lost her focus on my cock as her ass grew redder and more sore, but that was ok with me. I didn't want to cum, and I was already plenty hard.

"You like me turning your little tan ass red, don't you?" I asked, but got no response, so I spanked her harder. "When people ask a question, Hannah, you're supposed to answer "

"Fuck, Brad," she moaned and began grinding her pussy on my chest. "You've got me so hot."

"You want to cum again?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

"Fuck, yes," she groaned.

"Go ahead, then," I said. "Just from what you're doing there, though."

She didn't even try to argue. She just ground her pussy against my pecs even more desperately, and I didn't even stop her when she forced her right hand between our bodies and rubbed her clit. I squeezed her red, throbbing ass hard with both hands, stopping every so often to lay another smack. It took her another few minutes, but she came for a fifth time.

"You're such a hot, greedy, sexy bitch," I said. I didn't think she'd have a problem with the name-calling in the heat of the moment, and her smile told me I was right.

"I'm trying to get you off, too," she moaned, collapsing onto my legs. "Not my fault you're so fucking stubborn."

"I have other ideas for how I want to get off," I said.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Care to share?"

"I'd rather show." With that, I rolled her off onto the bed and back into the doggystyle position. I grabbed her lube, and while I slipped a condom on, I poured a liberal amount of it onto her ass.

"Cold," she said, gasping.

"Not for long," I replied, pouring lube onto my rubber-encased cock as well. "Guessing you've never had a cock in your ass before, right?"

She shook her head without looking back, and I felt her body tense up a little.

"That's not going to help anything, Hannah," I said, gently massaging her lower back as I lined my cock up with her puckered hole. "The more relaxed you are, the more you'll enjoy it. This will just be a warmup, ok? I promise I'll blow your mind in a few minutes, but right now, just get comfortable with my cock. This will be the only time tonight I'll go slowly and take it easy on you."

Her blond hair bobbed up and down in response, so I slowly eased the head of my cock forward. There was some initial resistance, but the lubrication helped me slide in fairly quickly.

"That's the head," I said. "Keep breathing, and just enjoy the sensation."

"Feel... so full," she stammered.

"Well then, buckle up, because there's more." If I wanted to make it completely painless, I could have spent half an hour pushing my cock into her ass, but with the condom on, I didn't know if I could stay hard that long. So I went at a decent pace, and was about halfway in within a few minutes.

"Hurts in such a nice way," she moaned. "Feels like you're splitting me in two. I don't know how my body could like that, but..."

"Don't think," I said. "You're naked in bed with a guy who knows what he's doing. The only part of your brain you need right now is the part that will help you remember this tomorrow. The rest can go on break."

She couldn't form a coherent thought, so she just babbled something in response. I pulled out a couple of inches then slowly pushed back in. A few more of those, and I had my whole eight inches buried up her ass.

"Fuck, this is hot, baby," I said, admiring the view of her tight ass stretched across my cock. For emphasis, I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. That got her attention, but I quickly explained. "Just for me and you, hon." Not entirely true, but oh well.

"I can't believe.. whole cock in there," she stammered.

"You're doing great. I'm gonna fuck you slow for a couple more minutes, then we'll really get going."

Her ass clung to my cock like a pair of vise grips and the pressure in my balls was mounting. I started to regret not letting her make me cum in her mouth, especially knowing what I had planned for the main event. Still, I'd been torturing her all night, so it was only fair that I get a little torture myself.

Hannah worked her hand and wrist furiously against her pussy, and after just a few more thrusts, she was at her boiling point again.

"Go ahead and cum, Hannah," I said. "Cum with my big cock in your ass."

She did as I said, letting out a small shout into the pillow. That was the first real noise she'd made during an orgasm.

"You ready?" I asked her, already knowing the answer.

"Please," she gasped, struggling mightily just to breath. "Please just keep fucking me."

I smiled and rolled us both onto our sides, in a spoon position, with my cock still buried in her ass. All of the toys were in a pile in front of her.

"Hand me the dildo, and grab the bullet vibrator," I said. A few seconds later, she put the long, flesh-colored dong in my hand. I lifted her top leg and fucked in and out of her ass a couple times just to hear her moans. "Use your bottom hand to put that vibrator right on your clit, Hannah. Hold your leg up with the other hand."

A few seconds passed before I heard the telltale buzzing of the bullet. She took her leg and raised it even higher than I'd been holding it.

"Take my cock now," I growled, then started forcefully fucking her ass, using long, deep strokes meant to bottom out each time. She was unprepared for my sudden vigor, and yelped a couple of times.

"Fuck, you're tearing me apart," she moaned.

"Yeah, but you've cum like 14 times," I said. "The next time you complain will be the first time."

"Uh huh," she stuttered. I fucked her a couple more minutes, but the pressure was really started to build inside of me, and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Here it comes, Hannah," I said. I placed the long, thick dildo at the dripping opening of her pussy, and with two short, half-strokes, I bottomed it out in her pussy.

"FFUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" she shouted, and I grinned wide enough that my cheeks hurt.

"Told you I'd make you scream," I said. The rhythm of fucking her ass and using my arm to fuck her pussy was a little clunky, but I managed to keep both going at a decent clip. Finally, I reached around her neck with my bottom hand, and stuffed three fingers in her mouth.

"There," I grunted into her ear, my voice barely above a whisper. "Got something in each hole, don't you? Suck my fingers. Take that giant dildo up your pussy, and take my cock up your little virgin ass. You feel like a little used slut, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded and said something completely unintelligible. I forced the fingers a little farther into her mouth and started working my hand and my cock as hard as I could.

Her last scream was garbled by my fingers, but I knew she was coming. I was right there, too, and when she started biting my fingers with the intensity of her orgasm, the pain sent me over the edge.

"FUCK HANNAH!!" I shouted, adding my voice to hers and waking up the whole hotel in the process. I didn't give a fuck. I felt blast after blast of my cum erupt into the condom, and the dildo slipped from my hand as I convulsed slightly. Hannah didn't seem to mind, riding out two or three aftershocks as I came down from my eruption.

She let her left leg go, and it collapsed against her right. I pulled my left hand from between them and slowly managed to extricate my fingers from the mouse trap that was her teeth.

"Thanks for at least leaving them attached," I said, grimacing as they throbbed. She'd left pretty serious teeth marks in my index, middle and ring fingers, but she could have drawn blood and it would have been worth it.

She didn't answer, and as I pulled my softening cock from her ass, I raised up and looked at her face.

She was passed out cold.

I smiled as I got up to wash off. The condom was overflowing, which meant some of my cum had spilled over into her ass. She deserved nothing less for her first time. It made sense to me - I hadn't cum since Ellie's attack earlier that morning, and I'd gotten Kelly all worked up with my stories, not to mention torturing Hannah for the better part of two hours.

I took a quick shower and returned to the bed to see that Hannah was sleeping peacefully. I thought about waking her up so she could clean up, but... meh. She'd earned a nap. I slid in behind her, and realized all at once that sleep was about to take me too. Before it did, though, I opened a text to Kelly and typed "Wasn't expecting more tonight, but here ya go. Details coming soon." I attached the picture of my cock buried in Hannah's ass, hit send, and drifted off.

***********

As always, vote, comment and send feedback. It's my paycheck - it keeps me going and makes me write faster. If you have any ideas for Brad's further escapades, please chime in. I have the rest of the days planned out, but a good author always makes room for a great idea.

Also, if there are any non-main characters in either of my series that you'd like to see a separate story on.. maybe their backstory, or what happens after Brad rolls through their town or Tim finishes head-shrinking them... please let me know. Reader interaction is excellent and necessary.