Brad's Road Trip Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that subtle, I guess, if you picked it out."

"I'm fairly observant," I said. "Then there was that baby over there, trying his best to spread food around the entire Denver metropolitan area. You cleaned up the mess as he made it, while deflecting all the mom's apologies with a smile. The asshole complaining about his salad, most servers would need to get a manager involved. Yours still doesn't know there was even an issue, because you brought him a new one so quick, all the while wearing a smile even though you were probably cussing him out in your head."

"I won't deny that," she said.

"And then there's me. You kept my drink fresh and made sure I had everything I needed despite the fact that you couldn't talk to me. My only question is why you work at Chili's instead of some place more upscale that would pay you better."

A dark look crossed her face. It didn't stay very long, but I could tell there was more to this particular story.

"There's no drama here," she said. "My boss is a great guy, and I live five minutes away. Let's just leave it at that."

"Fair enough," I said. "What's with the self-confidence issues, though?"

"What..." she started. I think she was more stunned by my forwardness than surprised at the question. "What are you talking about?"

"You've looked at the ground about six times since you've been at my table," I said. "I've already told you I thought you were hot, and not only do you refuse to make eye contact with me, but you blew off my comment altogether. Tell me you at least look in a mirror once in a while."

She made eye contact with me now, and it was my turned to be stunned. Her eyes were dark, dark brown, almost black. Their depth was matched only by their intensity, but I could also see just the tiniest flicker of... something.

After a long, somewhat uncomfortable silence, Lisa was about to respond. As her eyes scanned the area, though, the dad from the nearby family raised his credit card into her view. He wasn't being a dick about it; he just wanted to let her know she could get their bill.

She stared at me for another long moment, then got up to take care of their check. I looked at my own bill - $22, $12 of that going to alcohol. I pulled four $20s and two $1s from my wallet and left them on the table, and when she went out of view, I headed to the bathroom.

I took my time, thoroughly washing my hands in the process. As much as my hands had been on my cock lately, I figured I couldn't be too careful. I'd had a long day, and I was ready to get back to the hotel and let Kelly phone-fuck me to sleep.

When I left the bathroom, that plan fizzled, too. Lisa stood less than a foot outside the doorway. If not for quick reflexes, I might have bowled her over.

"Did you do this on purpose?" she asked, flashing me the bills in her right hand.

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"Why?" she asked. There was a slightly pained expression on her face.

"You did a good job," I said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "That's generally how this thing works, right? I pay you for the food, then I give you a tip based on how good of a job I think you did."

Her face was incredulous. "That's like a 60-dollar tip, Brad. It's too much." She tried to push money back into my hand, but I put my hands behind my back.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't realize the state of Colorado had a law capping how much I can tip at a restaurant. You guys should really post signs about this stuff. Either that, or stop giving such good service. Then, no one would want to tip you."

"It's not funny," she said, using a forearm to back me up against the wall. "I'm not a charity case, and I don't need a handout."

"Are you listening to me at all?" I asked, getting a little incredulous myself now. "I don't know if you're a charity case or not, and I don't know whether you need a handout or not. I don't care either way. The tip was left partially as an apology for my rudeness, but mostly in appreciation of a job well done. I've never worked in a restaurant before, but I'm sure it's difficult, and I thought you were an amazing waitress. I can express that however I choose to, within bounds anyway."

She just stared at me some more.

"Now," I said, removing her forearm from my chest and walking toward the front door. I'd actually enjoyed the physical contact, and she was even sexier when she was worked up, but I didn't really need to be interrogated about my motives right now. "Have a great evening, Lisa."

"You were just going to leave?" she asked when I was just about out of the restroom hallway. I turned around to meet her eyes. "If I hadn't caught you as you were coming out of the bathroom, you were leaving, right?" I nodded. "Why?" she asked.

"You were right, Lisa," I said. "This isn't a strip club. I have no expectations of you. You did your job well, but your job ends when my meal does. We flirted a little bit, which was great. You let me ogle you some, which was even better. But I had no reason to stick around and hassle you."

She moved quicker than her size would have suggested. In a flash, she had me pinned up against the wall again, but this time, her mouth was on mine. Before I knew what was happening, her tongue was invading my lips, thoroughly inspecting my tongue and my teeth. She ran her hands up my sides, and I caught a tiny little moan when she brushed her fingertips over my pecs.

"You really think I'm hot?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

"What's not to like?" I replied. My mind shifted from polite to sex-crazed in an instant. "You have a great ass, perfect for spanking, massaging and lots of other things. Your legs are long, and though I can't see them right now, I'm sure they are awesome. If all I could see was your face, I'd still think you were damn sexy. And self-confidence issues be damned, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you about your boobs."

She grinned as she shook her head.

"You're an attractive, sexy girl who could have any man she wants. If you don't know that already, then I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were."

She kissed me again, and though this one lacked some of the aggression of the first kiss, it made up for it with intensity.

"Five minutes," she said, turning her back and walking away from me quickly. She'd left me with a raging hard-on and nowhere to really hide it.

A couple minutes passed as I stood in the doorway like an idiot. The bartender got my attention.

"Hey, buddy!" he shouted. Thinking I was loitering, I walked over to the bar. Instead, he handed me another Jack and Coke. "On the house," he said with a huge smile. His nametag said Jimmy, and I was about to question the free drink when he left and went toward the bathrooms. I watched him disappear into the men's room for a moment. He came back out with a large orange cone that he sat in front of the door. He added a sign to the door that clearly read "CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE."

"What's that all about?" I asked when he got back behind the bar. He had spiky blond hair, a nose ring, and some kind of tattoo on his elbow that disappeared inside the sleeve of his shirt.

"You'll find out in a second," he said.

"Ok, what's the drink all about?" I asked.

"Lisa told me what you said," he said, wiping down glasses as we talked. "As her boss, I couldn't agree with you more. As her friend, I very much appreciate you putting a smile on her face. She's had shitty luck with guys lately. She needed it."

I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling good enough to be a little bold.

"Then all due respect, but why don't you take care of her yourself?" I asked. "I mean, come on, man. I know she's your employee and all, but she's pretty fucking hot."

"I don't disagree with you," he said with a sly grin. "She's just not my type."

"Holy shit, man," I said. "If that's not your type, then what the fuck is?"

"You."

With a little less alcohol in my system, I might have seen that coming.

"Ah," I said. It didn't bother me. It wasn't the first time a guy had said something like that to me. To steal a line from a comedian (who blatantly stole it from someone else), anyone who wants to suck my dick is a good person. I'm not saying I'm gonna let 'em, but their heart is in the right place. Good to know I have fans. "Well, I guess that's a good reason."

"Trust me," he said. "If I was going to go straight, I'd do it for her."

I was going to ask him more, but she walked up behind me and grabbed my arm, tugging me off the barstool. She wasn't exactly dragging me down the hall toward the bathroom, but she was definitely in a hurry.

She pushed me through the men's room door then forced me up against the wall next to the paper towel dispenser. Her tongue was halfway down my throat before the door closed.

I liked aggressive women, so I stood against the wall and enjoyed her assault on my body. Her hands were up under my shirt in a flash, and she was pressing her crotch against my leg. I wasn't idle, either - I was battling her tongue with mine, and I had two handfuls of her ass cheeks.

She pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the table next to the sink. I ran my hands up her back underneath her shirt until I reached her industrial-strength bra. It took me a minute, but I finally fumbled the clasp loose. She quickly shrugged out of her shirt, and I got a good look at her bra. It was a sensible choice for work, a white cotton underwire with plenty of support. As I tossed it onto the pile, I noticed the size - 40DDD.

"Damn," I said, when I finally got a look at her chest.

"You like?" she asked with a smile. I didn't even answer. "I understand, but I'm all keyed up and we don't have a lot of time," she said, unbuttoning my shorts.

"You think I'm passing up an opportunity to spend some time with these?" I asked. "You're out of your damn mind. I'm sure Jimmy's playing look out. Relax."

I cupped one in each hand and felt their weight. My fingers danced over every inch of flesh, giving her nipples attention when they got there, but not spending any more time on them than any other part. I buried my face in her cleavage, resisting the urge to motorboat them but just barely. I licked from her neck all the way down between them, stopping just north of her belly button. When I caught one nipple between my teeth, she inhaled sharply and clutched my hair.

"Brad, I'll let you fuck them later," she said. "I'm so wet right now, I just really need you to fuck me."

When I backed away from her, my shorts hit the ground and my cock sprang through the front of my boxers, all steeled up and ready to hit a baseball. I reached down into my short to grabs my wallet and threw a little foil packet at her.

"You open that while I take care of this," I said. I unzipped her pants and then spun her around against the sink, bending her over in the process. I tugged her pants to the ground and noticed that while her bra had been sensible, her panties were not. They were green and lacy and covered barely any of her incredible ass. I squeezed her cheeks while she worked on the condom.

"You said it was good for spanking, didn't you?" she asked. She didn't have to look back at me because we were standing in front of the mirrors. I looked her square in the eye as I brought my palm down on her ass. I'd hit the sweet spot, and I imagine anyone in the women's bathroom heard it.

"Fuck," she hissed. "I want you so fucking bad right now."

She spun back around, fully naked. With no warning or buildup, she hit her knees and engulfed more than half of my cock in her mouth on the first try. She bobbed up and down for a few seconds before rolling the condom onto my red, angry cock.

"A little teaser of what you'll get later," she said as she stood, faced away from and bent back over the sink. "And that's a nice view of what you're going to get now."

She hadn't wasted any time, and neither was I. I stepped forward and immediately speared my cock into her boiling pussy. Even through the condom, it felt like she was burning hotter than a furnace. She groaned when I bottomed out after just two strokes.

I wasn't trying to prolong the experience, and neither was she. She dropped one hand between her legs, and I could feel fingers playing with her clit and catching my cock every few strokes. I pulled back on her ponytail with one hand, forcing her to look at me in the mirror. It also gave me an incredible view of her amazing tits, bouncing forcefully with each plunge. I reached up and squeezed one of them, and watching myself do it turned me on even more.

"Jesus, you have a big cock," she stammered. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"So don't hold out," I said, dropping her hair and her tit and sinking my fingers into her hips instead. "This wasn't supposed to be a marathon. Cum all over my fucking cock."

"You too?" she asked breathlessly. Her head dropped down, unable to keep looking in the mirror without me pulling her hair back.

"Don't worry about me," I growled. "Cum for me. Right fucking now."

I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could, and her orgasm hit her like a train. She screamed without ever opening her mouth, resulting in a high-pitched hum, and gripped the edge of the table so hard that her knuckles turned white. I waited till her spasms subsided, then pushed her farther down until her tits were squashed against the table, a copious amount of flesh sticking out either side.

"Fuck, yes," she panted, just loud enough for me to hear. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in my pussy."

I tried to hold out, if only to prolong all the sensations. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and she was one of the hottest women I'd ever been with. Not only that, but watching myself in the mirror was a turn-on, and there was a chance someone could walk in any minute. I spanked her more than once, not giving a damn now if anyone could hear.

I lasted another minute, maybe two, before I started shaking. Looking back at me with her left cheek flat on the table, she could see it too.

"Good boy," she chanted. "Fuck me. Cum for me. Imagine there was no condom, and splash that cum all inside my pussy."

I bit my lip so I wouldn't shout as I let loose with torrent after hot torrent of cum, imagining I was firing it deep into Lisa, as she'd suggested. My cock stayed hard for a few minutes after we were done, and neither of us seemed in a hurry to move. We just stayed where we were, my hard cock buried inside her and her upper body lying on the table.

Eventually my cock realized there would be no second act - at least not right now - and started to soften slightly, so I slipped it out of her. When I let go of her, I could see white spots on her ass where my fingers had dug in deep.

"That was incredible," she whispered, turning around to look at me.

"Fuck yeah, it was," I agreed. We dressed in near silence, but couldn't take our eyes off each other. I generally didn't go for bigger women, preferring more active girls with athletic bodies who could keep up with my lifestyle. But there was just something about the curves of a full-figured woman that I knew I would always find attractive. Lisa and Zia, the girl I'd shared with her girlfriend my last night in Oklahoma, were the two biggest girls I'd been with on my trip, and they were two of the hottest.

I left the bathroom first and headed to the bar. Jimmy stood there with a knowing grin on his face.

"Got a little noisy, did we?"

"Hey, she was the one who asked for the spanking," I grinned.

Lisa joined us a minute later. Jimmy handed her phone from behind the bar then went to re-open the restroom. "I get off in 10 minutes," she said.

"I'm staying in the hotel right over there," I said. "You want to come over?"

"Why are you in a hotel?" she asked.

"I'm just passing through," I said. "I've been on a huge road trip the past two weeks, and I'm heading home to Idaho this weekend."

"Aww," she said, half-grinning as Jimmy rejoined us. "We just met and now you're leaving?"

"I'm leaving in the morning," I corrected. "Anyway, my hotel?"

"I would, Brad, but I have family at home I need to get back to eventually. It'll be okay for a couple more hours, but I'm pretty sure I if I went back to your room, I wouldn't want to leave until you did."

"That makes sense," I said, agreeing with her. This girl was built for sex, and if I didn't have someone else to spend the night with - in a manner of speaking - I'd be disappointed that I couldn't give her an extended test drive. "So what do you want to do instead?"

"There's a Starbucks behind your hotel, across the street. I'll meet you there in like 15 minutes?"

"Go now," Jimmy said. "I'll clock you out."

"Thanks, boss," she said. "You're the best."

"Just remember that the next time someone like him walks in," he said. "I got dibs."

We all laughed as Lisa and I left the restaurant. I figured her for a Toyota Corolla type, or some other tiny, economy car, but instead I walked her out to an big, green Ford F-150. I hopped in my Stratus and followed her to the coffee shop. We got our drinks and sat down, but she was eerily silent. It was like she'd been under a spell at the restaurant, and the short drive here had broken it.

I took her hand, and after a brief flinch, she relaxed and let me hold it.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"You must think I'm a slut, the way I threw myself at you."

I doubt it was what she wanted, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, because I hated every bit of what we just did. You practically had to force me."

She blushed. "I know, I know. It's just, most guys don't like women to be that aggressive."

"I'm not most guys," I said. "And besides, I think most guys _do_ like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. I was just telling my... friend... that this morning. I tend to like a girl who is secure enough to let a man know that he's what she wants."

Lisa didn't notice my pause in the middle, seemingly stuck somewhere inside her head. I had no intentions of leading her on, and I damn sure wasn't ashamed of Kelly. I'd just shared her with enough of the women I'd met on this road trip, and while I still intended to bombard Kelly with every sordid detail of this and any other encounter I might have before I got home, I kinda wanted to keep her to myself. I'd have to ask her what she thought about that.

"I just haven't had a positive encounter with a straight man in a long, long time," Lisa said now, looking at our hands as they touched in the center of the table.

"This have anything to do with that question I asked you, about why you're working at Chili's instead of someplace else?"

"Yeah," she said, looking down at her plastic coffee lid.

"We don't have to talk about it," I said when it became apparent she wasn't going to say anything. We sat there for another five minutes, me silently stroking her hand while she was lost deep in thought. I was starting to wonder if that would be it for the night when she caught my eye and started talking.

"I used to work at Café Montana, an upscale bistro a few blocks away from the Broncos' stadium in downtown. I loved working there. I started as a bus girl, then moved up to hostess, and soon I was a waitress, working all the busy shifts - the nights, the weekends, game days, all that. I was good at my job."

"Still are."

"Thanks," she said. "Anyway, we had this one cook, a guy named Dante. Tall black guy, pretty well-built, and God, was this man gorgeous. He seemed pretty into me, too. We flirted a lot, and week by week it got more and more racy. Before long, he'd make comments like 'Hugh Hefner ain't ever seen tits that nice, girl.' And don't take that the wrong way, because I gave as good as I got. I'd always fire back with a comment about him having a typical black-guy cock, and knowing someplace he could put it. Things like that. It was not suitable for children, but it was still just basically flirting."