Brad's Road Trip Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and sipped my coffee.

"I definitely wanted him, and I could tell he wanted me, too. But he didn't do anything about it, and after a few weeks, I got tired of waiting. I arranged it to where he and I were the closers one night, him in the kitchen and me up front. When everyone else was gone, I walked into the kitchen and attacked him. He was a little surprised at first, but he warmed up to it. We fucked right there on the prep table."

I laughed as I thought about how Kelly and I had talked about this very thing earlier today.

"Brad, it was fucking awful," she said. Despite her words, she was grinning just a little bit at the humor. "Not at all the typical black-guy cock, and he didn't know how to use what he did have. He swore he wasn't a virgin, but he wasn't inside me more than 30 seconds when he went off."

I thought about defending him. After all, just being a good-looking guy didn't mean he wasn't a virgin. My first time was with a girl who wasn't anywhere near as hot as Lisa, and I lasted 30 seconds only if you count putting on a condom and falling over afterward as part of sex. However, I figured there might be more to this story, so I shut up.

"So we finished cleaning up and left the place. I was extremely disappointed with the sex, of course, but I didn't write him off completely. I thought maybe he just needed a little more practice, so the next time we had the chance, I attacked him again. Pretty much the same story. He blew it within two minutes, and he didn't even try to do anything for me."

"So that was it for him?" I asked.

"I wish I'd ended it there, but really, once I slept with him the first time, I don't think it would have changed anything," she said. "I'm really into black guys. I like all guys, obviously, but black guys seem to be more into my body type. So I gave him a couple more chances, all at the restaurant after closing, and it was just more of the same. The last time, he asked me if I wanted him to help me out, but I was so over his performances that I just said no."

"Good call, sounds like."

"Yeah," I said. "I wasn't a bitch about it, but I told him I wasn't going to do anything else with him. He wasn't a big fan of the idea, but he didn't argue with me, and I thought he was actually taking it pretty well."

"I'm gonna guess not."

"Not so much. First off, one night I'm closing with a different cook, a guy named Trevor. I go back to the kitchen, and he starts getting aggressive with me," she said. "I asked him what the fuck he was doing, and he said Dante told him I'd damn near raped him in the kitchen a few weeks ago, and that I'd fuck anyone with a dick and a pulse."

My fists clenched a little.

"Did he-?"

"No," she said. "He tried pretty hard, but I told him to go fuck himself, and after I shoved him off of me one time, he got the hint and let it go. The next time I saw Dante, I slapped him so hard I left a handprint."

"So why wasn't that the end of it?"

"I hoped it would be," she agreed. "A few weeks later we hired a new dishwasher. A pimply 19-year-old kid named Donny. No experience in restaurants, but seemed like he wanted to work hard. I didn't deal with the dishwashers much, so I never said much to him outside of a simple 'Hi' when he came in for a shift. He was pretty shy, but I caught him staring at me a couple times, and he'd blush when I looked him in the eye. It was kinda cute."

"So, did he ever get the balls to talk to you?"

Her face went sour. "Yeah. About a month after we hired him, he approached me out back. I was on a break, and he was taking trash out. He asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with him the next night. I had never really considered him date material, but that was mainly because I hadn't really considered him period. I was impressed with his balls, as you say, so I said 'Sure.' Then he drops his head and asks, 'How much?'"

My stomach dropped, and the look on my face must have matched it because she gave me a curt nod.

"At first I think he's asking me about movie prices, so I say 'I don't know, probably like nine bucks for a ticket, five bucks for popcorn.' And then he says, 'Not the movie. How much for after?'"

"Jesus," I said.

"To this day I don't know how I stopped myself from beating his ass behind the dumpster," she said. "But I gathered myself enough to ask him what the fuck he's talking about, and he says, 'Dante said he gave you 50 bucks after you... you know... with him in the kitchen. Trevor said he paid you 40 after you... put your mouth on...'"

She took a minute to gather herself. I thought she might let a tear slip loose, but she fought them all back. I squeezed her hand.

"He told me they said I attacked them and wouldn't take no for an answer, and that they just went ahead with it because, and I quote, pussy is pussy. Took me about 10 minutes to get him to use their exact words. He said I told them afterward that they owed me money, that I didn't come for free. They also told him that I wouldn't hit on him because he was a dorky dude and not my type, but if he asked me out, I'd do it for him, too, if he could pay."

"How does that work?" I asked, fighting through my anger to try and stay in the conversation with her. She didn't need a brute who wanted to go kick somebody's ass, though I did. She needed someone to listen and talk to her. "You initiate it, but after it's over, you tell them they have to pay, and they do? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

"None of them were very bright," she said. "Their goal was to get Donny to think he needed to pay me for sex, so I guess they just spewed whatever bullshit they could think up to convince him. They just wanted to embarrass me, all because I decided to fuck one of them and he was a lousy lay."

"I can only imagine what you said," I said.

"I didn't say much," she said. "I promptly walked back into the restaurant, made sure the manager was in the kitchen, and nailed Dante in the nuts with a frying pan. Trevor wasn't working that night, or he'd have gotten one, too."

"Ooh," I said, cringing a little.

"I told the manager exactly what happened. I knew I was getting fired the minute I hit Dante, so I even gave the manager dates and times, so he could go back and check the surveillance system. We have cameras in the kitchen, but nobody ever looks at the tapes unless there's a complaint about food sanitation. So, he went in there, and he found footage of me and Dante. I started it, but Dante was a willing participant, so we both got fired. I showed him the footage of Trevor trying to force himself on me, and he got fired, too."

"Wow," I said. "On behalf of all men everywhere, let me apologize. We generally try to locate the assholes and yank their man cards before they can associate with women, but occasionally one or two slip through the cracks."

She grinned and laughed. "Thanks. You know, Dante wasn't my first, but he was close. I honestly don't just hand it out to anyone, and for them to say I was easy, and that I got paid for it... because I'm sure Donny isn't the only one they talked their shit to..."

I squeezed her hand again. "Listen to me. A lot of men are assholes. They're too insecure in their own manhood to appreciate a strong woman. Those guys are idiots."

"I'm not strong," she said. "Look at me, damn near in tears at a Starbucks."

"Strength doesn't mean you don't have feelings," I said. "You were strong enough to pursue something you wanted, and you got burned. But it didn't change you."

"Yeah, it did," she said. "I've been bitter and angry at all men for the past six months."

"You're a little less naïve, maybe," I said, "but still strong. You wanted me, right? And you made it happen."

"You wanted me, too," she said.

"I did, and I still do," I said. "But I tried to make my move by buying you a drink, and you reminded me how inappropriate that was." She lightly slapped her palm against her face. "I wasn't going to keep trying. That we got together at all was all on you."

She finished her drink, and made a big production of the loud slurping noises with her straw as she stared down at her empty cup.

"There are a lot of men out there who would love to be with you, Lisa," I said. "Not only would they let you be who you are, they'd demand it. They don't want a woman who's pretending to be someone else."

I reached out and tilted her chin up so she had to look at me.

"Don't change just because some douchebags feel threatened by you," I continued. "You're a sexy woman, and I think you know that. Just be you."

Her eyes twinkled, and she stood up and leaned across the table to kiss me. Our lips touched, and it felt nothing like our kisses at Chili's. Her lips were soft, and I could taste strawberry lip gloss. When her tongue slipped through my teeth, I could taste the mocha on her tongue.

It was a tender exchange, and though I wasn't going to get emotional and mushy with her for obvious reasons, I decided to let it ride for a few more moments. She was trying to say thank you without using her voice, and I was enjoying her attempt.

After a minute, though, it was time for me to say "you're welcome." I stood up, too, and snaked my hand behind her head. I forced my tongue into her mouth, quickly becoming the aggressor. She gasped as her breath caught in her throat, but she answered my kiss with as much passion as I was giving her.

"I thought you liked me being aggressive," she said when we broke off the kiss. We tossed our cups in the trash and headed out the door.

"I do," I said as we walked to our cars. "I'm aggressive, too. I'm not into hypocrisy. How can I tell you to be yourself if I'm not being myself?"

I forced her against the driver's door of her truck and quickly reattached my lips to hers. I slid my hand up under her shirt and quickly found her breasts. Even encased in her bra, they felt humongous and heavenly.

"Not here," she stammered. "Crowd."

There were a few cars parked near us, but on the whole, the little strip mall wasn't too busy.

"Didn't bother you a little bit ago," I said, pinching a nipple through her bra. She squealed.

"In public is fine," she rasped. "Chance... get caught... exciting." Between our tongues and my hands on her tits, she couldn't get too many words out at once. "Knowing... stupid."

Right on cue, two women came out of the cellphone store next to Starbucks and headed our way. I pulled my hands from her shirt, and with a quick kiss, I stood up.

"Have it your way," I said. "But forcing me to leave you hanging right now would make you one of the cruelest women in America. If not my hotel, then where?"

"Get in," she said, opening the driver's door. I was surprised to see a bench seat instead of buckets. I slid across the driver's seat to the passenger side and waited while she climbed up next to me. She fired up the engine and took off, and it didn't take long to see where she was going. The strip mall was way in back of a parking lot, so once she pulled around behind it, there was nothing but garbage cans and rear access doors for the businesses. Behind the lot was a neighborhood, but the nearest house was at least a football field away behind a wooden fence.

"Come here," I said when she parked between two of the access doors. She started sliding over but was surprised when I opened the door and got out. I motioned her toward me with a finger. When she got close enough, I grabbed her legs and spun them toward me so that they hung out over the side of the truck.

"Lay back," I commanded, and she did. I quickly removed her shoes and pants and tossed them onto the floorboard, leaving her nearly naked below the waist.

"Panties, too?" she asked. Her lacy green underwear was all that blocked me from my prize.

"No," I said. "I love the way this color looks on you. I'm just gonna work with them." I knelt down and kissed my way up her right leg, starting just below the knee and stopping just a few inches from her inner thigh.

"I love your legs," I muttered, trying to smother myself with her right thigh.

"They're not too big?" she asked.

"They're perfect on you," I said. "Everything about you fits just perfectly."

She smiled down at me as I transferred over to her left leg. This time I started at mid-calf, and as I kissed up toward the inside of her knee, she snaked a hand inside her panties and started playing with herself.

I immediately recalled my conversation with Kelly yesterday morning, where I made her finger herself to an orgasm while she was still wearing panties. It was like Lisa had jumped into my brain and brought that scenario to life, and I couldn't tear my eyes off the junction between her thighs. With each new lick or kiss of her leg, her knuckles forced the green material away from her body, and I could only imagine how sexy it looked underneath. Were her fingers dipping into her sweet pussy? Was she rubbing her clit? Was she shaved bare or just trimmed? Even as much as I'd teased Kelly about it yesterday, I'd never actually paid attention to a woman who was masturbating with her panties on.

"That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen," I said, trailing my tongue up her inner thigh and licking her hand through the material.

"So sexy that you're going to make me stop?" she asked.

"Bingo," I said. I pulled the green panties to one side and watched as she rubbed her palm up and down from her clit to her sopping pussy and back again. Her fingers teased her opening on the trip down, and they grazed her clit on the way back up. Her brown hair was trimmed into a neat little strip that stopped just north of her clit.

While she was focused on her clit, I slipped a finger inside her pussy. Despite pounding her pretty hard not more than an hour ago, it was still incredibly tight. I added a second finger and smiled when she moaned in appreciation.

"Let me take over," I said, and her hands moved slowly up her body, settling on her mammoth breasts. I traced her pattern with my fingertips, starting in her soaked brown curls and trailing southward past her clit, down the length of her lips until I made contact with the fingers on my other hand, which were still gently sawing in and out of Lisa.

After a few minutes, I tugged her panties down her legs and added them to the pile of clothes on the floorboard. I slid my hands beneath her ass and gently pulled her forward until her pussy was just an inch away from the edge of the seat. I stared at her most private of areas for at least a minute, partially because it was an attractive sight, but mostly just to tease her, to heighten her pleasure.

"Please, Brad," she said softly, one hand leaving her chest and settling on my left wrist. I knew she knew how to take what she wanted - all she had to do was put her hand on my shirt and tug me forward, or push my head down, and I'd be right where she wanted me to be. But I liked this softer side, too, the side where she was willing to wait for me to show her just how much I wanted what she was offering.

I didn't make her wait long, and just as before, I wasn't subtle about it. I plunged my face forward, eagerly thrusting my tongue deep into her snatch as my nose rubbed her clit.

"Oh my God!" she shouted, her fingers tightening almost too tightly in my hair.

"Careful," I mumbled without backing away. "Crowds."

Thanks to how she'd parked, we were likely to have at least a few seconds notice before we got caught. We were parked between two doors. The one on my right was blocked by the car door, and there was a dumpster between me and the other door. Still, I didn't want to have to stop what I was doing.

I licked her from stem to stern, starting way down close to her ass and going all the way past her pubic bone before reversing course. Occasionally I sucked her clit into my mouth as I went by, and sometimes I dipped my tongue back in to get another taste of her, but I never stopped for long. I kept her on the hook for at least 10 minutes, waiting until whatever I was doing had her close to climax, then moving on to something else.

Her hands had moved under her top and were now rubbing her breasts through just her bra. Her hips were undulating to a rhythm that only she and my tongue could hear, as she managed to thrust her sex up at my mouth each time I got near her clit.

She wrapped her long, powerful legs around my shoulders, and I could feel her body trembling slightly. I'd teased her long enough. I'd gotten the strongest reactions from her when I licked her clit rapidly, so without warning I sucked it into my mouth and assaulted it with my tongue, while simultaneously plunging a finger into her depths. My tongue was sprinting, frenetically flicking back and forth and up and down and diagonally, trying its best to draw another orgasm out of her. I resorted to writing the alphabet across her clit, and sometime around the letter 'g,' I felt the pressure around my shoulders increase tenfold as her body tensed up.

"Gaaaah!" she exclaimed, her left palm not nearly enough to stifle her pleasured screaming. Her hips were pounding my cheeks and jaw as she thrust herself at me, but I used my free hand to hang on as best I could. Her orgasm extended for a few moments, but eventually her breathing slowed ever so slightly.

"God bless you," she whispered, running a hand through my hair as she slowly calmed down.

"I dunno," I answered, kissing gently along the inside of her thigh. "I think it was more a lot of studying and practice than any God-given ability."

She chuckled. "Maybe both. Either way... no one's ever made me feel like that. Get up and get your reward, mister."

I rose up and stood between her open legs, and she pulled me down for a kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth at once, trying to lap up as much of her own taste as she could.

"And what's my reward?" I asked when we broke for air.

"You did that so well, I think you get to choose whatever you want."

"Hmm," I said. My hands fell off her shoulders and on to her heavy breasts. I cupped each one, giving them a gentle squeeze. "Well, I remember something from the restaurant..."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Two things, actually," I said. "Right before you rolled the condom on, you put this—" I took her hand and rubbed it against my erection, which was damn near bursting through my shorts - "in here." I slipped two fingers in her mouth, and she playfully sucked on them. "And you told me that was a teaser for later."

"Mm hmm," she hummed, the best should could do with my fingers on her tongue.

"And before that, when I was playing with these gorgeous tits, you told me you'd let me fuck them later."

"I did, didn't I?" she said, looking up at me with an innocent gaze. My hands returned to her boobs as I stared back down at her and nodded. "That doesn't really tell me what you want, Brad."


"Simple," I said. "I want you to keep your promises."

"Gladly," she said. She unzipped my shorts, but before she could unbutton them and take them off, my cock made use of its unblocked path to freedom and burst through the opening and directly into her hand. She giggled and stroked it lightly. "Can I make one request first?"

"Of course."

"Fuck me one more time," she said. "I want to cum all over this cock again, then you can do whatever you want and finish however you want."

I let out a huge, overdramatic sigh. "Gosh, Lisa, you've got my hands tied behind my back here, but if I have to..." I grinned as I reached into my pocket for my wallet. Once the condom was in my hand, she finished pushing my shorts down my legs.

"You ready?" I asked when I was fully covered.

"Still dripping," she said, leaning back onto the bench seat. "Take me, Brad."

I could have plunged right in, just like I'd done at the restaurant, but I decided to move a little slower this time. I fed her half my length, then pulled out before pushing a little more in.