Brad's Road Trip Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm wet enough, Brad," she whined. "Just fuck me."

"Hush, woman," I said with a grin. "For the next few minutes, this is my pussy, and I'm gonna do what I want with it."

"Oh God," she moaned. I slowly and methodically pumped my cock in and out of her pussy, smirking at each of her frustrated groans. She decided to speed the process along by moving her fingers to her clit and rubbing feverishly. In no time at all, she was right on the edge of an orgasm, so I gently swatted her hand away.

"Not yet," I said. "You asked for this, so I'm going to make it worth your while."

She wrapped her legs around my lower back, preventing me from pulling completely out with each stroke. In response, I drove all the way inside her and stayed there. I very much enjoyed the feel of all eight inches of my cock buried in her depths, but her whimpering told me she wasn't happy that I stopped.

I was having fun with the back and forth mini-power struggle we were having, especially since we both knew how it would end. She pushed her hips up into mine, trying to get me to resume fucking her, and I did my best to keep my motions to a bare minimum.

She opened her eyes and glared at me. "You are driving me out of my fucking mind," she said.

"Glad to hear it," I said. I gave her five or six quick, shallow strokes, then buried myself to hilt again. Her eyes widened at first, then refilled with mock anger.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I really wasn't planning on teasing you, but you're so tight, and being this deep inside you feels fucking awesome."

"It does," she said. I saw something flicker in her eyes. "But I really want you to fuck me. Make me cum all over your cock and scream out your name."

"Hmm." I said. "Dirty talking, huh?" I grinned picked up the pace just a little bit.

"I'm not that much of a talker normally, but you bring it out of me," she said. "I just want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock. I want to cum with you deep inside me, and I think you want that, too."

She was trying to erode my self-control with her words, and it was working. I fucked her a little faster, but was still holding back a little bit.

"Because after all, don't you want to feel your cock in my mouth?" she asked, nearly out of breath. She pulled her shirt off and cupped her breasts. "What about my tits? Wouldn't it feel great to wrap these around your cock?"

"Fuck yes," I groaned. I was reasonably close to cumming myself, so I needed to take care of her quick. My hips became a blur as I pounded her. One hand gripped her hip while the other rubbed her clit. "You wanted to cum so bad, Lisa, so cum for me. I want to feel this tight little pussy squeezing my cock."

"Oh, fuck yes, Brad! Just that like that!!" she shouted. She threw her back onto the seat as her body locked up. Her pussy clinched down on my cock, making it difficult to continue my thrusts. I normally wasn't a fan of condoms, but it was the only thing that stopped me from erupting inside her and matching her orgasm with my own.

"Jesus," I said. "You have no idea how hot you look when you cum."

She was breathing too hard to answer me. I leaned forward and kissed her between her breasts, as close as I could get to her mouth from this position. She seemed to understand what I wanted and picked her head up, meeting me halfway.

"You sure you don't want to just stop here?" she asked when we broke the kiss. "Denver is pretty close to home, right?"

She smiled as I pulled my cock from her pussy and removed the condom, dropping it on the ground. I'd clean up later. I was still almost uncomfortably hard, and in a different situation, I'd have driven her to at least one more orgasm. She grabbed a handful of clothes off the pile and tossed them on the ground between my legs.

"Switch," she said. She stood on the pile of clothes as I took her spot on the seat. The upholstery was damp with her sweat, but I couldn't have cared less. As soon as my ass hit the seat, she leaned over and took half of me in her mouth.

"Damn, you're good with your mouth," I said, wrapping my fingers in her hair. I knew she liked it rough, and something told me she'd like it if I forced her down just a little bit. I applied light pressure to the back of her head, and she took my cock down another inch or so.

She tried to say something, but I couldn't make it out for obvious reasons. The look she gave me, with her eyes on fire, told me I'd guessed right. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth for another couple of minutes, and I felt the familiar stirrings of an orgasm.

Lisa felt it, too, and pulled off of me. She quickly removed her bra, letting her huge tits spill out into the cool night air. I groaned at the sight.

"You like these, huh?" she said, licking my cock from top to bottom.

"Who fucking wouldn't?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've never had any complaints," she agreed. "Guessing I won't get any tonight, either."

She wrapped them around my throbbing cock, the leftover saliva from her blowjob and our sweat combining for more than enough moisture to let me slide through freely. I thanked the extraordinary willpower I'd learned in the Marines that I didn't cum immediately.

"Gonna cum already?" she laughed.

"Not just yet," I stammered. "I want to fuck them first."

"What are we doing right now?" she giggled.

"You're fucking me with them," I said. "Not the same thing."

There was no classic "Oh, shit" handle in her truck, so I grabbed the top of the doorframe with one hand and put the other on her right shoulder. I got one foot up on the edge of the floorboard and started thrusting my hips.

"Oooh," she said, squeezing her mammoth boobs a little tighter together. She stuck her tongue out to catch the tip as I pushed through each time. I closed my eyes tight, knowing the visual of my cock slipping in and out of her valley would be too much.

I moved my left hand from her shoulder to her hair and pulled back, gently enough that I didn't hurt her but forcefully enough that she didn't have a choice.

"Fuck yeah, baby," she groaned. "Pull my hair. Use me. Pound my titties, and cum all over me."

Dirty talk had worked for her a few minutes ago, and it was about to work again. I held off as long as I could - another 10 or 15 seconds, tops - then opened my eyes. Her head was tilted back but she was still looking at me. Her cheeks and upper chest were moving rapidly as she breathed, and there was a subtle pink flush all over her body. As I knew it would, the sight of my cock disappearing between her tits and then reappearing near her throat pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I shouted, my fingers tightening in her hair as my balls tightened. I managed one more thrust through her cleavage before I let go. The first blast landed under her chin, and she caught the second one in her mouth. Another landed near her collarbone before she pulled my cock from between her breasts and jerked me off, pointing me at her tits and letting me cover them with the rest.

"Wow," she said, leaning back into a squat. "I think you enjoyed that."

It certainly looked like it. There was cum on her chin and shoulder, and if her tits had been a size or two smaller, they'd have been completely covered. The only thing that stopped it from being a money shot ripped from a porn movie was that she'd avoided getting tagged in the face.

"You're incredible," I said.

"You don't know the half," she grinned, scooping the cum off her chin and sucking it into her mouth. She did the same with her shoulder, and I was a rapt audience for all of it. "I'd do my tits next, but we don't have all night."

She grabbed her bra and wiped down her chest as I gathered my bearings. I joined her outside the truck, and we both wore huge grins as we got dressed, with Lisa obviously electing to go braless. I grabbed the used condom and tossed it in the dumpster behind us.

"That was pretty much the best sex I've ever had," she said, kissing me on the cheek when we were finished.

"It was pretty fucking spectacular," I said. I wrapped a hand behind her neck and pulled her in for one last deep kiss. She mewled as our tongues battled.

"You're an amazing partner," I said when I let her go. "Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are, or you're going to rob some poor guy of the woman of his dreams."

"Thank you, Brad," she said. "This was one of the best nights I've ever had, but besides the sex, I really, really needed this ego boost."

"It was all my pleasure," I replied. She drove me around to the front of the strip mall, and after we exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses, I drove to my hotel and got checked in.

As I walked to the elevator, my hand rubbed over my cell phone, still tucked in the pocket of my shorts. I had the same thought I'd had pretty much constantly since Lisa and I had finished getting dressed by her truck.

I couldn't wait to share my evening with Kelly.

***********************

I know I've been running long, long delays between chapters lately... but not this time. The next one is done, and I'll be publishing it soon..

As always, vote, comment and send feedback. It's my paycheck - it keeps me going and makes me write faster. If you have any ideas for Brad's further escapades, please chime in. I have the rest of the days planned out, but a good author always makes room for a great idea.

Also, if there are any non-main characters in either of my series that you'd like to see a separate story on.. maybe their backstory, or what happens after Brad rolls through their town or Tim finishes head-shrinking them... please let me know. Reader interaction is excellent and necessary.