Brad's Road Trip Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nice meeting you, man," I said as Callahan grabbed the boxes and started to hump back to the RV.

"You too, man," he replied. "Might see ya around the next couple days."

Janine and I watched him walk away.

"Seems like a nice guy, if not a little shy and reserved," I said.

"He is, on both accounts," she answered.

"Well, this is just the place for him, then," I countered. "There's no shortage of women just waiting to get their hands on a guy like him."

"I'd pay to see that," she chuckled. "He's only been here a couple months, but I've never even heard him talking about women. I'm pretty sure he's a virgin."

"Holy shit," I said. "Really?" She just nodded. "I thought you had to lose that to get through A-school."

"Yeah, you'd think so," she replied. "I know I did. Anyway, I can't guarantee that. It's just a hunch. It doesn't matter, though. He's a good Marine, and a solid guy. That's all I care about."

"So it's just the three of you in that RV then?" I asked.

"Just me, actually. Gunny's wife is here, and they've got a little camper way back in the quiet zone. And Marks is a manwhore. I'm sure he'll find some barely legal girl to fuck tonight, if he hasn't already."

"Nice," I said. "So you get that whole big RV to yourself, huh?"

I'm sure she picked up the heavy dose of suggestion in my tone. I wasn't really sure why I was being so aggressive with her, but she hadn't voiced any problems with it just yet.

"I do," she said. "But I don't want to go back there yet."

"Me either," I said. "My friends have a pretty good spot picked out for the last concert, and I told them to save two spots." I considered that she was still wearing her fatigues. "I guess you will want to go back to change, though, huh?"

She grabbed a green duffel bag off the back table. "Nope. I planned ahead. I'll just change right here, then we can go."

This time of night, there weren't going to be many people passing by the booth, but I was still surprised at her boldness.

"I'll turn my back," I said, and started to do just that.

"Only if you want to," she said. "I've got a pretty awesome body, though, Brad. You might want to watch this."

If I was surprised before, I was downright shocked now. I expected her to be assertive and not wilt in the face of my flirting, but I didn't expect this. Still, I wasn't going to back down either, so I watched as she peeled off her blouse and undershirt, revealing a bra - sensible and supportive because she was a Marine, and pink because she was still a woman. Her breasts were probably a small C-cup, I guessed - not enough to suffocate in but more than enough to keep a man entertained. Her stomach was flat and toned, and I was pleased that I could still see a few inches of it when she pulled on a blue T-shirt.

Her boots were the next to go, followed by her pants. Her legs were long, lean and muscular, and I had to fight off a strong desire to tackle her to the ground right there. She wore a pair of matching pink panties, but quickly covered them up with yellow cargo shorts. She slipped on a pair of sandals and threw her uniform stuff into the bag.

"Damn," I said. "Thank you for saving me from a lifetime of not having seen that."

"I told you," she said. "Next time, you have to change for me."

"I don't wear underwear usually," I said, joking.

"Even better for me," she replied.

We walked hand-in-hand back toward the merchandise table. I spotted Sara and Liz and their friends pretty easily, and we walked toward them. Someone had spread a blanket out for us.

"Hey guys," I said, and most of them turned toward me. "This is Janine. She's a Marine recruiter working our booth this weekend. Janine, this is Sara, a friend of mine from Lackland, and Liz, her best friend. They're both from Grand Junction. And these are some of Liz's friends from Mesa State, and if I was a better person, I'd remember their names."

I did remember Lindsay, the cute, shy soccer player, but I didn't want to admit that I'd remembered her name but forgotten the rest.

They did introductions all around. As one of the local recruiters, Janine had been to Mesa State a few dozen times during her stint, so she held a conversation with them about the school for a few minutes. Finally, Clay Walker came out, and I had Janine all to myself.

She settled back against my chest as we watched the show. A couple songs in, she wrapped the blanket around herself.

"Are you cold?" I asked. Sure, the temperature had dropped a bit since the sun had gone down, but not enough to need a blanket.

"No," she said, looking back at me for a meaningful moment before turning her attention back to the stage. "No, I'm not."

I got the point. I slipped my hand under her shirt and rubbed her stomach, causing her to squirm.

"Oooh, a ticklish one," I whispered in her ear. "I'll have to keep that in mind for later."

"Brad, you remember that stuff about Gunny and the martial arts?" she asked, glaring at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah," I replied, not sure how that was relevant right now.

"I'm not so bad at it myself," she stated.

I laughed at her faux threat. "I bet I could take you." I lowered my voice, both in octave and volume. "In fact, I bet you want me to take you."

She moaned slightly as my hands moved up and cupped her breasts through her bra. Her nipples were already straining against the material, so I pinched them lightly before massaging the rest of her chest. I felt my erection pressing into her back, and I could feel her squirming between my legs.

I kissed her left shoulder and worked my way east, across her collarbone and the back of her neck before ending on her right shoulder. She started rubbing and squeezing up and down my legs, the only part of me she could easily reach. My hands were more daring, venturing inside her bra and rubbing her breasts directly. Her nipples felt even harder with direct pressure, and I pinched them as hard as I could. She gasped and inhaled sharply, but otherwise said nothing.

I stayed on her breasts for a couple more songs, alternating between gentle massaging and purposeful kneading. She leaned her head back on my left shoulder, staring up at the stars as I relentlessly played with her tits. She'd worked a hand between our bodies and was rubbing the length of my cock with the same intensity I used on her chest. When I was being gentle, she was rubbing it lightly, but when I got rough, she tried to start a fire between her hand and my shorts with all the friction.

I left my left hand on her left breast but slid my right hand down her flat stomach. I felt the heat coming from between her legs as I pushed my hand past the waistband of her shorts and wiggled my fingers into her panties. I captured her clit between my thumb and index finger.

"Fuck," she muttered into my ear, licking my earlobe as she talked. "I'm so fucking horny right now, Brad. Please make me cum."

I didn't say anything, but I rubbed her clit a little faster. Her right hand moved behind my head, forcing my lips down to her neck. I briefly dipped my fingers south into her pussy, gathering up copious amounts of her juices before returning to her clit. The extra moisture let me rub her even faster.

"Right there," she stammered. "Oh fuck, Brad, don't stop."

Her legs tightened around my hand as she came, but she managed to stay quiet. Her fingers pushed into my neck hard enough that I wouldn't have been surprised if she left prints.

"You're so naughty," I whispered as I rubbed from her waist all the way up to her neck, staying beneath her shirt the whole time. "Cumming all over my fingers like that. I barely even know you."

I chuckled a little to let her know it was a joke. She smiled with her eyes closed, loosening her grip on my neck but keeping her head on my shoulder. She resumed rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Is that a complaint?" she asked. "It certainly doesn't feel like a complaint."

Janine proved pretty talented with her fingers, working my zipper down with her hand behind her back. She didn't have to help my dick any more than that; once the door was open, it found its own way out to freedom.

"Wow," she said, taking the full length in her palm. "Nice."

I was expecting her to just give me a handjob, but then Clay Walker and his band decided to play their most famous song. Everyone around us stood up, including everyone in our group. Figuring no one would pay attention to us for a few minutes, I got a different idea. I fished a condom out of my pocket, then quickly unzipped Janine's shorts and pushed them down to her knees. She raised her eyebrow at me, but pushed them the rest of the way down, ensuring that they stayed under the blanket.

"Just how far are you going to take this?" she whispered. I could barely hear her over the music and the crowd noise. I silently tore open the condom and rolled it onto my cock with one hand.

"I'm not going to stop until you tell me to," I whispered back. "That answer your question?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Get on your knees for me, Janine," I demanded.

"Won't they notice?" she asked.

"Keep your back to me," I said. "Unless they're looking real hard, it won't even look like you've moved."

"What if they look real hard?" she continued.

"Then they do," I shrugged. She looked back at with a half-smile, as if she was still trying to figure me out. I stretched my legs out in front of me, making it easy for her to straddle me as she did what I asked. Her calves ran past my back and spilled out the back of the blanket, but it was dark enough that I doubt anyone noticed. I reached around her and pulled her panties to the side as she slowly descended toward me. I felt her heat on the tip of my cock when we made contact.

"You know," I said, talking softly in her ear. "I've never fucked a Marine before." I wanted to give her one last chance to back out, knowing that even if she did, she'd probably just be postponing things until later, when we could have more privacy.

Her eyes sparkled as she turned her head to look at me. "Well, I can't take the invitation to the engraver until tomorrow," she said. "So don't wait for one."

I grinned back and pulled her hips down. The first couple of inches sank in easily, and I held her there so she could get used to it. After a few seconds passed, I let her slide slowly down my length until I was sheathed completely inside her.

"So full," she gasped.

"So tight," I muttered in reply.

I was pretty limited as to what I could actually contribute from this position, so I just savored Janine's movements and watched as she slid her tight, toned body up and down on my cock. She wasn't moving very quickly because she didn't want to draw attention to us, but she made up for the speed by slamming down onto my hips as forcefully as she could.

My legs and hips were trapped by Janine's body, but I only needed one hand on the ground to maintain my balance. I slid the other around her body and between her legs, attacking her clit again. She drew in a quick breath as I pinched her sensitive nub, but managed to hold in any other responses.

Thanks to the surrounding crowd and Janine's slow, methodical pace, I knew I wasn't going to cum in this position. I got an idea that would speed up her orgasm, though, and I thought the blanket would cover it up perfectly.

Doing my best to balance myself with no hands on the ground, I caught her by the hips on her next trip upward, holding her in position before she could come back down. I leaned back a little, holding my upper body at a 45-degree angle from the grass. This gave me a little bit of leverage, and I started to thrust upward into Janine.

I heard her hiss softly in approval. I couldn't stroke her clit anymore, but she gladly took over. This new position was absolutely killing my abs, but I did my best to hold on and keep my pace up. Hopefully, the blanket was doing an adequate job of concealing our activities, but she was too close to cumming for me to care much.

Her fingers clawed into my thighs and her legs tightened around me as another wave barreled into her. I fucked her that way for about 10 seconds before I sat up straight again, squeezing her breasts through her bra and letting her finish off her orgasm at her own pace, slowly and subtly riding up and down my still-hard cock.

The whole thing took less than four minutes. I only know that because the typical country song is less than four minutes long, and as Janine's breathing started to even out again, the band started its next song, and everyone around us sat down again.

************

"Fuck, Brad," Kelly muttered, breathing heavily on the other end of the phone. "Please let me cum."

"Cum for me, Kelly," I replied. She'd been rubbing her clit for the past 20 minutes, but as promised, I wouldn't let her cum until Janine's second one. "Imagine that was you, kneeling over my cock, rocking up and down and impaling yourself over and over again..."

I trailed off as she came. It was her first of this particular story time, but I was pretty damn sure it was just the first of many.

"Good girl," I said when she'd calmed down some.

"I don't know how you do it," she said. "You're 500 miles away and you can play my body like a piano."

"I told you, I can play the piano pretty damn well," I quipped.

"That was really fucking hot," she said. "I've always thought it would be hot to have sex in a crowd of people."

"It was pretty intense," I agreed.

"But you didn't cum," she complained. "So I'm guessing that means there was more."

"Oh, we've just barely started," I said. "Before we continue, though, I need you to go get your toys and some lube."

"Silly boy," she said. "My toys are right here next to me, and there's always lotion on my nightstand."

"You know me too well," I said. "So that means you've already got a cucumber from your fridge, too?"

She audibly gulped. "Hold on." A few moments passed before she came back. "I don't have any cucumbers. The best I could do is a few stalks of celery and a couple of bananas."

"We're going to have to work on your produce drawer," I said. "Now, lay back and get yourself nice and relaxed. I'm gonna do my best to give you the same workout Janine just had."

"Ooh," she said. "Goody, goody."

********************

Janine was still kneeling over my hips with my cock inside her, but the sexual haze dissipated some as the real world seeped in again. Somehow, I'd forgotten that we were sitting in the middle of a group of friends. I casually looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Most of Liz's college friends, sitting in front of us to the left, were oblivious. When I looked to my right, though, I found Lindsay, Liz and Sara staring at us, mouths open wide.

"Are you guys enjoying the show?" I asked, trying my best not to bust up with a fit of laughter.

"I definitely enjoyed that show," Liz said, licking her lips just a little bit. "I'm kinda sad it's over."

Lindsay's shyness took over, and if it hadn't been dark outside I'm sure I would have noticed her blushing as she turned away. Sara's reaction was the oddest, though. She nodded in agreement with her best friend, but said nothing. Her face was a mask of confusion, but I could see a hint of curiosity in her eyes. I bit back the glib remarks and egotistical boasts that came to mind - after all, nothing I could say now would have nearly the impact on her that watching me had.

Tomorrow, I reminded myself.

Janine was aware of the banter, but since she didn't know anyone else, she said nothing. Instead, she just slowly rocked her hips as she waited. When Liz pulled Sara's attention back to the stage, I turned my own attention back to the woman on my lap.

"You still haven't cum," Janine pouted. She reluctantly slid her hips up and off my cock and reached down for her shorts. It took some work, but I finally pulled the condom off my engorged cock, pushed myself back into my boxers and rezipped my shorts. "That's not fair."

"Well," I reasoned. "You're not planning to ditch me and go to sleep after the concert, right?"

Her face screwed up in the classic 'Are you a moron?' look. "Uh, no."

"Then I'm not worried." She flashed me a grin that promised she'd make the wait worth it for me. I had no doubts.

The band did a few more songs, and now that our extra-curricular activities were on pause, we actively enjoyed the show. We even joined the rest of the crowd in standing up for the two-song encore. I pulled my phone out when we stood up, and found two new text messages. One was a picture from Kelly, her legs spread wide with her brand-new dildo shoved in her pussy. I saved that one.

The other was from Chad, letting me know that he and Russ were half an hour away. He'd sent it almost an hour ago, so they'd be at the campsite and unloading their crap by now. I sent one back saying I'd see them after the show.

I kept my body pressed tightly against Janine's while we watched the encore, and her hand was wedged between us, pressed flat against my cock. She'd kept me hard ever since I'd pulled out, and by the time the show was over, I was ready to throw her back down on the grass and fuck her senseless, security and any nearby children be damned.

She sensed my frustration, and as soon as the lights came up on the stage, she took my hand.

"We'll see you guys later," I said, leaving behind several giggling girls and a couple of jealous guys as we took off toward the campground.

We were eager, but not to the point of wasting valuable energy by running through the crowd. Our pace was brisk, but it was still a walk with hundreds of people around, so we had a little time to talk.

"You want to fuck all three of those girls that caught us, huh?" she asked. I wanted to be surprised at her forwardness, but she was a Marine, after all. As the cliché goes, there's no bullshitting a bullshitter.

"That would make for one hell of a weekend," I said. Her hand let go of mine and disappeared into my pocket. I felt her finger tips brush my cock through the thin fabric. "It's already off to a pretty fucking spectacular start."

"Thank you," she said, genuinely smiling at me. "I think all three of them would fuck you in a heartbeat."

"You think so, huh?"

"I'm a woman, and I can read other women pretty well," she explained. "I wouldn't bet more than a couple paychecks on it, but they all seemed pretty interested after watching us."

"Well, the little brunette, Lindsay, she's been flirting with me all day, though I got a naïve, innocent vibe from her," I said. "And Liz, the taller blonde, I'm not sure if she'd be interested or not."

"What about the other one? Sara, you said her name was?"

"Her, I actually have fucked," I said. We finally made it through the gate between the concert grounds and the camping area. I could already see the gigantic Marine logo on the RV a couple of football fields away. Her fingers continued to rub my dick as we walked, and it was driving me batshit crazy.

"Ah, so she wants another piece," Janine said.

"The first piece she had wasn't all that tasty," I replied. "It was my third time having sex. Let's just say that I was pretty terrible at it."

"Mmm," she mumbled. "I've only gotten a little glimpse, but you're pretty much the opposite of terrible now."

"I'm glad you noticed," I said. "And I'm planning to give her a full demonstration of just that tomorrow."

She laughed. "Good for you. If you need someone to put in a good word for you..."

"I appreciate that," I said. "What about you? For someone who's usually buttoned up as tight as I would guess a Marine recruiter has to be, you're getting pretty wild tonight."

"Gunny's orders," she said.

"Really?" I asked. "He told you to fuck me in the middle of a crowd?"