Brad's Road Trip Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that, specifically," she said with a grin. "But he encouraged all of us to let loose this weekend. Work days are a grind. We put in 14-, sometimes 16-hour days, six and occasionally seven days a week. This is pretty much a vacation for us, and he wanted to make sure we took advantage of it."

"Ah," I said. "I was kind of wondering about that. When you told me to pick you up at the booth, he kinda helped make that happen."

"Yeah," she said. "He kind of sees me as the daughter he never had. I've been through a bunch of personal shit lately, and I wasn't exactly hiding that I was attracted to you. I guess he figured another Marine would take good care of me. So far, so good."

"It's a tough job, but hey," I said, expecting a stiff elbow to the ribs. Instead, I got a hard, painful squeezing of my cock. "I kid, I kid."

"You better," she said, rolling her eyes as she smiled.

"What kind of personal shit?" I asked. "Anything you feel like talking about?"

"Maybe some other time," she said. We were just 50 feet from the RV now. "I don't want to ruin the mood tonight. I've just been in a bad situation the past year or so, and I'm finally free of it. I decided a couple days ago that this weekend is all about me. I'm going to have a good time and do what I want. I have a long, long list of sexual fantasies, and I'm going to see if I can't cross out a few of them before we pack up and go home."

"Good for you, this time," I said, echoing her earlier kudos. "So just now...?"

"Yep," she grinned. "A couple of them rolled into one, actually. Sex with a stranger, and sex in public."

"It's a good start," I agreed. "What else ya got?"

She giggled. "You're gonna volunteer, huh?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Tell me your biggest fantasy. The deepest, darkest desire in that sexy little brain. And we'll see if we can't make it happen."

We'd finally arrived at the RV, and in the light over the door, I could see her blushing furiously. "It'd be way too embarrassing," she said.

I grabbed her by the arm and slammed her against the side of it, forcing my tongue down her throat. She kissed me back just as furiously and worked her hand even faster against my cock. My lips left hers and went to her earlobe, and when I bit down on it, she yelped ever so slightly.

"I guess I'll just have to fuck it out of you," I growled. "Inside. Now."

She unlocked the RV and I followed her up the stairs. Once the door was closed, I pushed her up against the counter in the little kitchenette and roughly pulled her shorts and panties to her ankles as she shrieked. With one hand, I fished another condom from my wallet, leaving the rest on the counter next to her head. With the other hand, I swatted her tight, toned little ass cheek.

She let out another of those cute little yelps as I managed to roll the condom on with one hand, a skill I'd been using a lot lately. I added one more swat to that cheek and two to the other before turning my attention to her pussy and my latex-wrapped cock. I knew she could take all of me from our exploits at the concert, so I plunged my entire length into her with one thrust.

"FUCK!!" she shouted.

"Fuck is right," I snarled. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't see straight, Sgt. Andrews. You're gonna beg me to stop, and I won't. Not until you tell me all your dirty little secrets."

I grabbed her hips and fucked her even harder. I wasn't going to last long - not this time, anyway.

"But you left me with blue balls out there, lady," I said. "Plus, you basically gave me a handjob the whole way back here. You're such a fucking cocktease, getting off twice but leaving me hanging. I'm still gonna plow your hottest fantasy out of you..."

I pulled back on her blonde ponytail until her ear was next to my lips.

"... but first, I'm going to use you," I said firmly. "And you're gonna fucking love it."

"I will," she said, gasping for air. "Fuck me, Brad."

"Wrong answer," I said, smacking her ass again and pulling her hair so hard that she was almost standing up.

"Please fuck me!" she shouted louder.

"You think I wanted you to say please?" I laughed. Actually, she had a pretty sexy voice, and her begging me to give her my cock was pretty hot. Still, it wasn't what I was going for, so I slapped her ass again. I was hoping she'd figure it out soon, because I was getting close.

"Oh, my, fucking, God!" she grunted, a word slipping out between each ragged breath. "I dunno... I don't... FUCK!"

"Think, Sgt. Andrews!" I yelled.

She pulled her head forward so forcefully that she ripped her ponytail right out of my hand. She flattened her upper body against the counter, and I wished I'd pulled off her shirt and bra first, so she could feel the cold countertop against her nipples. Her arms flailed out and grasped onto anything she could. One hand grabbed a handful of paper towels, sitting on a roll on the wall, and the other reached back and clutched my upper thigh.

"I don't," she tried again, but I sped up and killed that thought. "Fucking me so good. Please!"

I decided to let her off the hook, for no other reason than my orgasm was coming, and if she said what I wanted her to say, it would be even better.

"Use my name, Marine!" I growled.

"Oh," she gasped, the light bulb coming on as she drew a deep breath. "Fuck me harder, Sergeant! Pound my little pussy. Oh God, I want to feel you fill up my pussy. Fuck me, Sgt. Carver!!"

She kept going as I kept pounding. No woman had ever used my military rank while I was balls-deep in her, and hearing Janine shout it over and over sent me hurtling over the edge.

"FINALLY!" I shouted, spanking her ass as hard as I could while my hips became a blur. Within seconds, I was gushing cum into her hot pussy. She writhed and squirmed underneath me as I fucked her through my orgasm, and I was pretty sure she was close to her third of the night.

So of course, I pulled out as soon as I was finished.

"No, damnit!" she whimpered. "I'm so close!" Her hand shot between her legs, trying to make up for my cock's sudden absence by rubbing her clit. I stopped that quickly, picking her up and depositing her on the carpet in front of the couch.

"You don't get to cum again, Sgt. Andrews," I said. We were into the roleplay now - even cooler since we were playing roles we actually had at other times - so I decided to keep it going. "Not until you tell me what I want to know."

She spread her legs wide and I knelt between them, quickly ripping off the spent condom and replacing it with a new one before I could soften. I slapped her clit a few times, first with my fingers and then with my cock. She whimpered and thrust her hips up at me.

"Why are you being so cruel?" she whined. "Please, Sgt. Carver, just fuck me and make me cum, then I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

She bit her lip, which in my opinion is one of the sexiest things a woman can do. Lots of women think the puppy dog eyes or batting their eyelashes will bend a man to their wishes, and for most guys, maybe that works. For me, though, if a woman bites her lip and looks into my eyes after asking me for something, that's a real good way to get what she wants.

Not this time, though.

"No, no, Sgt. Andrews," I said. "I don't think I trust you. You're so greedy that if I gave in and let you cum right now, all you would do is beg me for another, and another, and another." I put my thumb directly on her clit and pushed down, getting another moan out of her. "Next thing you know, the sun's coming up, and you've had 14 orgasms but we haven't crossed anything else off your list."

"I promise," she pled.

"A promise made in the throes of passion is a promise to be kept," I said, lifting her leg and nibbling under her knee. She giggled and squirmed. "Or so the old song goes."

"See?" she answered. "That's proof right there."

"Yeah, but..." I trailed off. I pulled her legs up and scooted her body toward me until her pussy was just inches from my face. She was clean-shaven - I guess in anticipation of her big weekend. Just her shoulders and head remained on the ground now. "You're not in the throes of passion yet."

With that, I attacked her pussy with my lips and my tongue. I started on her clit, sucking it into my mouth and lashing it repeatedly with my tongue. My hands kneaded her ass cheeks as I held her against my mouth.

"Oh God," she moaned, her head thrashing from side to side.

I knew if I stayed on her clit too long, she'd cum on my tongue, which would defeat the whole purpose of this thing. So I left her clit alone and pushed my tongue into her steamy opening, wiggling in as deep as I could.

"You taste good," I mumbled, though I doubt she could understand me. I removed my tongue for a second. "Get naked."

She pulled off her shirt and bra as I renewed my assault on her nether regions. I went back inside her for a moment, but decided to get a little naughty. I pulled out and moved south, tickling her taint briefly before focusing my attention on her asshole.

"Jesus, that feels awesome," she moaned as my tongue slid all over her ass. "How'd you know?"

"I didn't," I said. "I'm not trying to make you cum yet, remember? I'm doing this because I like it."

That wasn't entirely true. Even if I was keeping her on the line for now, I wanted her to enjoy what I was doing. Eventually, I sat her hips back on the carpet and laid down on top of her, balancing myself with my forearms on either side of her body.

"So, what's the problem here, Sergeant?" I said, keeping up our Marine play. "Do you just not trust me?"

I never broke eye contact as I pushed into her. I didn't take things slowly like I had on the grass, but I didn't go balls-deep with one stroke like I had a few minutes ago. It was a constant pressure, feeding her an inch at a time until all eight inches were nestled inside her. Finally, she remembered that I'd asked her a question.

"It's not that, Sgt. Carver," she moaned, slowly undulating her hips. "It's just embarrassing."

"I'm not easily embarrassed, dear," I said. "You're not going to tell me anything I haven't heard before. Hell, you'd be doing well if you came up with something I haven't done before."

I stopped talking for a while so I could focus on my actions. Too slow, and she'd calm down too much, but too fast and I'd bring her off before I hit paydirt. I tried to find a rhythm that put us right in the middle, keeping her frustrated and right on the edge at all times without giving her the little push she so desperately wanted.

"Just think of me as your personal fantasy genie," I said when I'd gotten comfortable. "You have some things you want to accomplish, and I'm yours for the rest of the night."

She just shook her head with a grin, and I knew she was going to tell me pretty soon. I still had some work to do, though. I fucked her straight missionary for another two or three minutes, then sped up like I was finally going to let her cum. She got close, and I pulled out again.

"GAHHH!!" she shouted, pounding her fists into my chest. "You're going to kill me."

"Not before you tell me," I said. I put her legs over my shoulders and plunged back inside. From this position, I went deeper inside her than I'd been all night.

I gradually lowered myself to her, slowly pushing her thighs against her stomach and her knees against her tits.

"C'mon, Andrews," I grunted. "You know you want to tell me."

"I do, but..." she trailed off.

"But what?" I asked. She didn't answer, so I grabbed her right foot off my shoulder and bit her Achilles tendon. She squealed, either in pleasure or because it tickled, I wasn't sure and I didn't care. I picked up my pace, sawing in and out of her as quickly as I could for half a minute. "But. What?" I growled again.

Her head was doing that side-to-side thing again. Her face was flushed a deep, deep red, and if she'd been breathing any faster, she'd have been hyperventilating.

"You can't fulfill it for me anyway, Carver!" she shouted, and my eyes widened a little. I hadn't considered that.

"Ohh. Something with a woman?" I asked, figuring that actually, I probably could find someone to take care of that for her when we were finished.

"No," she said. "Not into girls."

"Hmm..." I said, continuing to think. It wasn't easy since I'd much rather have focused on what I was doing. It didn't take me long to get it, though. "Oh," I said. "You want another guy."

Her upper chest, the only part of her that wasn't already red, quickly got that way. She shook her head negatively.

"No?" I asked. "You don't want two guys at the same time?"

She'd been pinching her nipples, but she lifted one hand up and extended three fingers.

"Three!" I exclaimed. "You naughty, naughty little Marine."

Despite our position, the smile she threw at me now was shy and demure, like she was looking for approval and confirmation. I leaned down and covered that smile with my lips, feverishly French kissing her as we fucked. Her lips met mine, tentatively at first, but then passionately as she realized I wasn't holding anything back.

"You're not disgusted?" she asked when we finished, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Disgusted? Absolutely not," I said. "Andrews, I've been with three women at a time, and before that, I damn sure fantasized about it. I don't buy into the bullshit cliché, where if a woman sleeps around she's a slut, but if a man does it, he's a hero. Men and women are both allowed to like sex. I'm allowed to chase my fantasies, and so are you. You want to take on three guys at once? Good for you, and God bless you."

She smiled back at me as I resumed our torrid pace. "Thank you. Like I said, though, you can't do that for me."

I smiled back at her. The hell I couldn't. I decided to surprise her, though.

"Yeah, unfortunately, I only have one dick," I said. "If I can't fulfill it for you, though, I can at least listen while you tell me about it."

"Fuck," she muttered when I thrusted in particularly hard. "All three fucking me at once."

"Not taking turns, huh?" I grinned. I knew what she was going to say next.

"No," she said. "One in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my ass."

"Ooh," I said. "Like I said earlier. I've done that once or twice."

"Was it hot?" she groaned. Now that her secret was out, I wasn't holding back.

"The girl came as hard as anyone I've ever seen," I said. "Then she passed out and didn't wake up for 20 minutes."

"Yeah," she said, entwining her ankles around my neck. "That's what I want. To feel so full, and so used, then just exhausted after."

"Mmm," I hummed. "Good girl. You going to cum for me now?"

She didn't answer, but she didn't have to. I hammered her as fast as I could, and I felt her fingers brushing against her clit.

"Oh God, Sgt. Carver!" she groaned. It wasn't loud, but it didn't have to be. "Please make me cum, Brad. I want to cum all over this cock. Oh..."

She might have screamed, but she buried her face in my chest as pleasure washed over her. Her body spasmed uncontrollably for a few moments, and I never let up, continuing to plow her through her orgasm. I was fairly close to cumming, but I wasn't quite there yet. She kept shaking even after her pussy stopped vise-gripping my cock. It was easily her strongest orgasm of the night.

It wouldn't be by the time we were through, though.

*******************

"CUMMING!!" Kelly shouted, not for the first, second or third time during our call. I'd given her free reign to cum whenever she wanted, and she'd obliged. Currently, she was fucking herself with a banana while a smaller vibrator, one she already owned, was pushed an inch or so into her ass. The phone was lying on the pillow next to her head on speaker.

"That's it," I encouraged her. "Pound that little pussy and soak my cock with your juices, Kelly."

"Gah..." The rest of Kelly's blabbering was in a foreign language. I'm pretty sure she came down from that orgasm and rolled into a smaller aftershock before she relaxed enough to talk coherently again.

"That's so fucking sexy," she finally said. "You actually did it. You fucked her fantasy out of her."

"I did," I said. "And then, I turned her fantasy into reality."

"Holy shit!!" she exclaimed. "Really? How?"

"Remember Russ and Chad? From the first night we had phone sex?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "You mentioned they were meeting you in Colorado."

"Yeah, they're here," I said with a laugh. "And they made one hell of an entrance."

***************************

I stood and helped Janine up, and she clung to me as we walked toward the bedroom in the back. I deposited her on the bed.

"Rest for a minute," I said. "When I come back, I want you to ride me. I haven't cum again yet, and I want to see this hot body bouncing up and down on me in all its glory. I might not be able to help you with your fantasy, but I'm gonna make sure this is some of the best sex you've ever had."

"Already done," she smiled back. I went back to the living area and collected our clothes. I pulled my phone from my pocket and sent a text to Chad.

"Walk toward the concert area on the main road through the camp," it said. "You'll see an RV with a gigantic Marine logo on the side. Knock twice, then come in and walk to the bedroom. Come prepared, and bring Russ."

I waited no more than a minute for the reply. "Be there in five."

I stuck the phone back in my pocket, grabbed the condoms and went back to Janine. My cock was still hard in the condom, and if it hadn't been, the sight awaiting me in the bedroom would have fixed it. Janine was sitting up against the headboard, with her back against the pillows. Her legs were spread apart with her knees bent, and she had two fingers buried in her pussy.

"I could stand here and watch you do that for another hour or two," I said.

"Aww, that would be no fun," she said with a grin.

"It would be for me," I said.

"C'mere," she said, beckoning to me with two slick fingers. "I'll make it even more fun."

"So what other fantasies do you have, Sgt. Andrews?" I asked. I sat down next to her with my back on the pillows, and she threw one leg across me and turned over so she was sitting in my lap facing me. She took my condom-encased cock in her hand and guided it inside her.

"I told you the big one already," she said. "Sex in public was a big one, too. I grew up on a farm in east Texas, so I've always wanted to have sex in the cab of a tractor. I told you I was an air traffic controller before I went into recruiting, right? I'd love to fuck in an air traffic control tower, watching big airplanes land and take off while I get taken from behind. And um..."

"And, um, what?" I asked. I'd stumbled on another fantasy she thought was taboo. She sank down on my shaft, and I took one of her nipples between my teeth.

"I've always wanted to have sex with a black guy," she said. I did my best to contain my grin before it reached the concert grounds. This was going to work out even better than I thought.

"You want a horse cock, huh?" I asked.

"Well, size matters, but that's not why. I've got plenty of that right here," she said. "No, this is a family thing. My grandpa, my dad's dad, was a huge asshole when I was growing up. He was always mean to all the grandkids. He was also a huge racist. I'm talking KKK, burning crosses, black people were an inferior species, racist. He tried to pass that down to his children, but thankfully he was unsuccessful, at least in my dad's case. Anyway, once I got old enough to know what sex was... my earliest fantasy was to fuck a black guy, and have my grandpa walk in and catch me. He died a few years ago, but the fantasy is still alive and well."

"Well, I'm not black either," I said, still feigning ignorance. "Sorry."

"Oh, I'm not complaining," she said. "You're hung like one."