Brad's Road Trip Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you approve," I said. I enjoyed holding her close against my body, but it wasn't going to work very well for what was about to happen. So I scooted us down the bed and lay down across the middle, with my knees bent over one side. It was a queen sized bed, so there was still room between my head and the other side.

She sat up straight and pistoned herself up and down on my cock. Even through the condom, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she slid up and down. Her tits weren't huge, but she was slamming down on me so hard that they jiggled a little with each stroke.

I pulled her down to my chest and fucked up into her a little bit before letting her sit back and up and control things. We went back and forth with those two positions for another few minutes when the two knocks came.

Janine sat up straight with a scared expression on her face.

"The other guys said they weren't coming back tonight," she said. "I guess one of them changed their mind."

She tried to get off my lap, but I held her in place. We heard the door open and close, then footsteps on the floor.

"Brad, you have to let me go," she said. "Gunny wanted me to let my hair down, but I don't think he meant for me to fuck you on his bed."

I just smiled back at her.

"Hello," I heard Russ' voice call out. "Anybody home?"

"I don't remember telling you to stop," I said to Janine, and started fucking my hips back up into her. She was so totally confused, but when Chad and Russ entered the bedroom, the look turned to shock. I noticed that she made no move to cover herself up, though.

"Brad?" she asked.

"Janine, meet my friends," I said. "The guy on the left is Sergeant Russell Spencer, but if you call him anything other than Russ, he won't answer. The tall, black gentleman on the right is Staff Sergeant Chad Heyward. They were my roommates in San Antonio. I told you earlier there were a couple more Marines coming tonight. These guys are it."

She said nothing, but she kept looking back and forth between me and the two newcomers. I was still thrusting my cock up into her as well as I could.

"Chad, Russ, this is Sergeant Janine Andrews," I said. "She's a recruiter here in Grand Junction, and she's working the Marine booth at the festival."

"Nice to meet you," Chad said, grinning hungrily at her. Russ said something similar, and so did Janine.

I looked up at her. "Trust me?" I mouthed. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"As it turns out, Sgt. Andrews here has a few sexual fantasies. She had a lot more earlier, but we managed to turn a couple of them into reality. Still, she has one or two others that I can't do anything about, at least not by myself."

"You're gonna tell them?" she asked. She sounded hesitant, but there was a slight twinkle in her eyes. Plus, she started her hip action up again, and was fucking me now despite the audience.

"I am," I said. "You guys want to get undressed and join us?"

They nodded and started getting out of their clothes.

"One of them, which I actually learned about after I texted you, is to have sex with a black guy."

She and Chad shared a look. If he was hungry before, he was starving now.

"But the one I asked you guys to come over for involves all three of us. I'm sure you're both familiar with the term 'airtight?'"

Russ was somewhat surprised, but he kept that to himself. I could tell by the look on Chad's face that he just wanted a piece of what I was having, and he didn't really care how he got it. I hadn't really thought about it, but she was the textbook definition of Chad's type - blonde with an incredibly athletic body and girl next door looks.

"Airtight?" Janine asked me.

"Mm hmm," I said. "It's the porn term, but it works. All the holes filled. No air gets in or out. I mentioned that I'd done it before, right? I did it with these guys."

She stared down at me, and I sensed a little bit of hesitation.

"Hey," I said softly. "It's your fantasy, okay? If you want to dictate what happens, then do that. If you want us to do what we're going to do, and then just stop us or change something if you want, that's fine, too. Nobody will do anything to you you're uncomfortable with. These two assholes are a lot of things, but neither of them has ever had to force a woman to have sex with him, okay?"

We were all Marines. Fucking with each other was just par for the course.

"You're in good hands," I reiterated. "All six of them."

Both guys were naked now, and as she continued to fuck me, they stood on either side of my head on the opposite side of the bed. I thought Janine was going to faint when she laid eyes on Chad's cock. Mine was a little thicker, but his was an inch or so longer, and it hooked a little bit at the end. Without any further conversation, she took Russ' cock into her hand and took three inches of Chad's dick into her mouth.

I pushed Janine's hips up in the air so I could fuck her while she was taking care of Russ and Chad. I hadn't cum when she told me about her fantasy, so I was relatively close to exploding, but since it was my second, I could hold off a bit. I wanted to wait until we'd stuffed her in all three holes before I came.

Janine went back and forth, first taking Chad as far into her mouth as she could and jerking Russ off before switching and inhaling Russ' cock while she jerked off Chad. Meanwhile, I lay below her, pounding up into her as hard as I could. I'd learned through three orgasms that Janine came from hard, constant contact, and I was hoping I could bring her off once more by myself before the other guys got directly involved.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked her. Normally all three of us were pretty vocal when teaming up on girls, but since Chad and Russ walked into the situation blind, they were letting me lead the way. "One guy fucking you while you suck off two others... I bet you just love being the center of everything, huh?"

She moaned, and I'm sure it would have been in agreement, but her mouth was full. Janine was close to cumming, and both guys noticed. Each grabbed one of her tits and pulled hard on her nipples, matching the pounding I was giving her pussy.

Janine sat up straight as she came again. Chad was in her mouth at the time, and with some quick thinking and impressive agility, he leapt onto the bed so he could stay there. I'm sure she would have screamed otherwise.

"So, how do we do this?" she got out before letting Chad's dick go and collapsing on top of me.

"You didn't happen to bring lube on this trip, did you?" I asked.

She shook her head, but I saw Russ grinning as he moved to the other side of the bed, behind Janine. He grabbed his shorts and got some things out of them. He threw a few condoms onto the bed, and held up a bottle of lube.

"You said to come prepared," he said.

"Well aren't you just a perfect boy scout?" Janine smirked, looking back over her shoulder at him. "My hero."

Like I said - Marines fuck with each other. Doesn't matter if we know each other or not.

"I'm about to stick my cock up your ass, Sgt. Andrews," Russ said. "You sure you wanna make fun of me right now?"

That was about as good a comeback as I'd ever heard, and three of us guys started laughing. Janine didn't join us - instead, her eyes went wide as she realized that this was really going to happen. She swung her glance over to Chad, now half-kneeling on the bed with his cock waving at her, before looking back at me.

"I kinda want him to fuck my ass," she said softly, her lips just inches from my ear.

"Then he will," I said. I didn't think Chad could hear our talk, but he was going to love this. "But trust me. Let's start this way and work up to it. Have you done anal before?"

She nodded. "Not often, but enough that I'm used to it."

"Good," I said. "You're still gonna feel really, really full, and it might be a little uncomfortable, but it'll be better than if you hadn't done much back there. Just relax as much as you can and enjoy yourself."

Despite my words, she tensed up a little as Russ, all protected and lubed up, positioned himself against her rosebud. I gave her little, gentle thrusts to keep her juices flowing, but I kept her still as he pushed forward.

"Holy shit," she hissed.

"This is the worst part," Chad said, the first words he'd said since he shook Janine's hand. "Like Brad said, just relax. Russ knows what he's doing."

Russ worked the first couple of inches in slowly, and I could feel the intrusion through the membrane in Janine's pussy. Once her ass loosened up a little, though, he didn't have much problem getting the rest in. He and I settled into a nice little rhythm, alternating every three or four strokes. She sat up as much as she could with two cocks in her and sucked Chad back into her mouth.

"Fantasy fulfilled," I grunted. She just groaned in response.

Janine didn't last long this first time, cumming not long after Russ and I started to really give it to her. The slow, controlled pace we were using allowed me to calm down some, so I was still a good ways off of cumming, but I could tell Janine's tight ass was pushing Russ to the limit. It was an unspoken agreement, but I stopped thrusting into her pussy as Russ sped up, and within seconds he was cumming in her ass.

"Fuck, that was hot," she said as Russ pulled out of her. He got up to discard his condom. "Where's he going?"

"To wash up," Chad said. Now on my own between her legs, I started fucking her in earnest again. Chad stood up, one leg on either side of Janine and I, and stroked his cock in and out of her mouth. "Can never be too clean."

"I want to switch," she said after a minute or two. "I want all of you in each hole tonight."

Chad's eyes widened in surprise.

"You want this in your ass?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," she said, as if that was the dumbest question ever. "Why?"

I took that one. "None of the girls we've done this with has ever let Chad in her ass. Only one even let him in her pussy while someone else was in her ass. There's a point when a cock can be too damn big."

"I usually get the mouth," Chad said.

"Well, not tonight," she said. "Since this will be a first for you, too, how about we do that as the finale?"

"Sounds good," he agreed. His smile lit up parts of Ethiopia. "Course, you know what that means."

She apparently didn't. I'd already pulled out and was sliding out from under her.

"That means I get that pussy now," he said, taking my place on the bed and grabbing a condom from the pile. "And now Brad gets that ass. You're going to enjoy this."

"We just did it, didn't we?" she asked.

"Don't get me wrong, no woman has ever complained about my boy Russ," Chad said. "But Brad's got a couple inches on him, and he's a lot thicker, too."

It wasn't too manly to talk about another dude's equipment, but Chad's voice was in teaching mode now. He was studying to be a teacher and coach after he got out of the Corps, and that's what he was doing now - simply explaining to Janine what was about to happen and what she was going to feel.

"And of course, you're going to have me in your pussy at the same time. So multiply all that times five or six."

Her eyes widened a little bit. She looked back at me as I knelt behind her.

"Just you first, by yourself," she said. I smiled in understanding and nodded.

"I'll be gentle," I promised.

"You don't have to be," she said. "Don't go slamming it up in there in one shot, but slow and steady. I want to get used to that first," she finished, pointing at my cock.

Thanks to a fresh application of lube, I slipped the head of my cock past her tight ring immediately. Her back stiffened up some as I pushed a couple more in. Russ came back in from the bathroom as I passed the halfway point.

"Round 2 already, huh?" he asked, taking his place on the bed and offering his cock to Janine. It had softened some, but I figured she'd have him hard again in no time.

"This one doesn't waste time," Chad said. His kept his cock right against the opening of her pussy, ready and waiting to enter when the time was right. In the meantime, his fingers were working over her clit.

"You ready?" I asked Janine.

"For what?" she answered.

"This." I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into her ass, feeding her an inch or so every 10 seconds until I was buried to the hilt.

"Fuck, no, I wasn't ready for that," she moaned, looking up at Russ. "Does he have a baseball bat in me?"

"Not quite," he laughed. "Probably feels like it, though."

"That comes next round," Chad said.

"Next round?" Russ asked. "Wait... is she gonna do what I think she's gonna do?"

"Yep," I said, remembering that he was in the bathroom and hadn't heard her plans for the finale. "Now shut up so I can fuck this woman's incredibly tight ass."

I fucked her slow and steady, just like she asked. I pulled about halfway out with each stroke before pushing back in. I picked up the speed just a little bit and gave her a few quicker, shorter strokes before burying myself again and holding it there.

"You're up," I said. Everyone knew what that meant. I pushed Janine down until she was lying flat against Chad. That meant she had to stop sucking Russ' cock for a minute, but she was going to need the support.

I felt him enter her immediately. What was already a snug passage became almost impossibly tight as he pushed inch after inch into her. Lubrication wasn't a problem, thankfully, and he was balls deep within a minute or two.

"Breathe, Janine," I reminded her.

"How?" she sputtered.

"Through your nose," I replied. She sat up just a little so Russ could complete the third side of our triangle.

I held Janine's hips firmly, moving them ever so slightly as Chad started to pump into her. When I found a hip angle he could use to consistently go balls-deep, I adjusted my own angle and started to fuck her from the other end. We didn't need any kind of rhythm; as long as her hips weren't moving, we could both take her as hard as we wanted.

We figured out that she liked it best when we both pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in together, so that's what we did. With Chad on the other side, Janine's ass was almost too tight, if there is such a thing - I couldn't build up enough speed to get near an orgasm, even though I'd been fairly close since before Chad and Russ even arrived.

Russ was up to full hardness and held Janine's head in place while he fucked her throat.

"Jesus, she gives good head," Russ stammered. "Glad I just came a minute ago, or I'd be gone again." I decided that would be where I finished, since it wasn't going to happen in her ass.

We were still having fun, though, so I kept thrusting in and out, marveling at how her ass just seemed to swallow up my entire eight-inch cock. My pace stayed steady and constant, but Chad kept moving faster. When he came, he was fucking Janine as hard as I'd ever seen him fuck any girl, which was quite an accomplishment on his back. His orgasm pushed Janine over the edge, too, and she screamed around Russ' cock as she came.

***************

"BRAD!!"

I'd lost count, but she was cumming again. I'd made her press the tip of the long, blue vibrator against her ass, providing her extra stimulation while she plunged the dildo in and out of her pussy. When I first described filling all of Janine's holes, I'd also made Kelly deep throat the banana she'd been fucking herself with earlier, but I liked her voice too much to keep her mouth occupied for too long.

"Fuck, baby," I said now. I'd cum multiple times with Janine, so while Kelly had gotten off a bunch during our call, I hadn't just yet. That was about to change.

"Cum with me!" she shouted. It wasn't a suggestion or request. "Please, Brad! I want you to cum in my ass."

I wanted that, too, and that's what I was visualizing when my orgasm hit. There wasn't a whole lot left in the tank, but there was enough to hit my stomach with three or four decent shots. I was more focused on Kelly's voice and trying to memorize every delectable sound she made in the throes of passion.

"Fuck, honey," I said. "I didn't think I could do that again tonight, but just hearing your voice is making me crazy."

"I know the feeling," she said. "You joked a week ago about giving me double digit orgasms, and while I definitely stopped counting, I think you might have succeeded. I'm completely fucked out."

"You did so good, baby," I said. "I always say this, I know, but that was definitely the best phone sex we've had."

"Until the next time," she added.

"Of course," I laughed. "There is more to the story, though."

"Mmmm," she said. "I'm listening."

************************

If I'd thought Janine's ass was tight before, it went to a whole other level when she came. She gripped me so tight that I honestly though my cock might decide to stay with her. It was as much pain as I'd ever felt during sex, and while I said nothing, it was apparently obvious on my face.

"Relax, baby," I heard Chad say as she collapsed onto him. "You can't take it with you."

"What...?" was the only word she could get out.

"Relax your ass," he said. "Brad's being a trooper, but I'm sure he'd like to take all his equipment with him when he leaves."

"Oh, shit," she said, a sheepish grin on her face as she looked at me. I felt her loosen some, but she could only do so much with two huge poles shoved into her.

"You're gonna have to move, Chad," I said. He nodded, and the pressure on my cock decreased immensely as he started to pull out. Once he was gone, I pulled out and fell onto the bed.

"Did you cum, Brad?" she asked me. I just shook my head.

"How the fuck not?" Chad asked, surprised.

"You're going to see in a minute," I said. "Sometimes, there's such a thing as too tight."

"I can't wait," Chad said, "but after that, I think we need a break."

"Who does?" Janine asked. "I don't. I'm all stretched out now. You might as well finish me off."

Chad's smile was back in full effect now. She was almost as eager as he was.

"Let's change it up a little," I heard Russ say, but it trailed off as I went to the bathroom. I removed my condom and gently stroked my cock, making sure all of it was still there. I grabbed a wash cloth, soaped it up and cleaned my cock. The condom kept me clean, but since I was planning to cum in Janine's mouth, I didn't want it to taste like rubber.

When I got back, Chad was still on his back, but his legs were now hanging over the side with his feet on the floor. Janine was on her back on top of Chad, who'd worked about half his cock inside her ass. Russ stood in front of them, holding up her right leg with one hand and finger-fucking her pussy with the other.

I stood in the doorway observing as Chad eventually bottomed out inside her. She wasn't stretched quite as wide as she had been with me, but he was plumbing depths that I couldn't reach.

Russ stepped up and added himself to the mix, and I stood at the foot of the bed, my cock just inches from Janine's lips. This was the one thing she and I hadn't done tonight, and after Russ' endorsement, I was looking forward to it.

With a silent signal, Russ and I timed our entries so that we both penetrated Janine at the same time. He went all the way in with one thrust, and she got about five inches in her mouth before I hit her throat.

"Unnngg," she said as the three of us filled all her holes simultaneously for the third time. I wasn't sure what the other two had planned, but I had enough for one last awesome orgasm.

Apparently, Russ had the same idea; he wasn't holding anything back as he attacked Janine's pussy with a vengeance. Janine was doing her absolute best to stay relaxed so that Chad could do something with his cock besides just keep it buried inside her. As such, she wasn't really focusing on her blowjob, but I was okay with that. I weaved my fingers through her hair and held her in place while I fucked her mouth.