Brad's Road Trip Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed that way for about 15 minutes, trying to give Janine a hell of a ride. She wanted to feel used and exhausted afterward, and I was going to make sure she did. I know she came at least twice more in that time, but I was starting to lose count. Without being inside her, it was hard to tell when she was cumming and when she was just moaning because of all the sensations she was experiencing. She wasn't using anything resembling English now, just babbling and groaning in between breaths.

The other two had cum once, but I hadn't since long before they'd arrived. I'd been holding out for more than half an hour, and Janine's tongue was pretty damn talented, so I knew I was going to get there first. I told her I was cumming, and her only response was to slap herself on the cheek. I assumed that was a signal to cum in her mouth, so that's what I did. I let the strongest blasts coat her tongue, but I really wanted to cum on her tits, too, so I pulled out and let the last few spurts splatter her chest. It was a pretty large load, so there was plenty for her to play with.

She was rubbing one string of my cum around her nipples when Russ announced he was there, too. He pounded her hard for a few more seconds before holding himself inside, only pulling out when he needed more friction for another spurt.

I felt like I'd given Janine her money's worth for her fantasy, so I pulled my softening cock from between her lips. Russ' cock was getting soft, too, making it easier for Chad to move inside Janine's ass. He started thrusting his hips upward, impaling her even farther on his cock. When Russ pulled out altogether, he turned into an upside-down jackhammer.

"Oh, fuck," Janine stammered. "Fuck me. Fuck me with that big, black cock, Sgt. Heyward."

"That's Staff Sergeant Heyward," he growled, letting go of her hips just enough to reach around and lightly slap one of her tits before replacing his hand. I hadn't thought about it, but Chad actually outranked her.

"S...sorry," she managed. It was clear that she was having trouble forming coherent thoughts. She had enough brain power for two tasks: breathing and fucking. The rest didn't make sense to her right now. "Fuck... gonna make me cum again."

Russ was already putting his clothes back on, expecting that he and Chad would make an exit after they were finished. I still wanted to make sure Janine enjoyed this as much as she could.

She had one hand between her legs, rapidly massaging her clit. I pushed her hand out of the way and replaced it with my tongue. Luckily, Chad's cock was on the other side of the intersection, pumping his hips ever faster as he inched toward another orgasm of his own.

In addition to my tongue on her clit, I added two fingers in her pussy and listened as she went ballistic. Her head thrashed from side to side, her blonde hair resembling a tornado as her final orgasm overtook her. As soon as I moved my mouth away, Chad resumed fucking her as hard as he could.

I went out into the living room to pull my own clothes on and give Chad time to finish up. A few moments later, I heard him grunt loud enough to alert the local authorities, then go completely quiet. We'd done this enough times that I knew that meant he'd finally finished her off.

When I went back to the bedroom, Janine was lying flat on her back, still atop Chad and still with his cock buried in her ass. It took a second, but I noticed something else, too: Janine was asleep.

"You got her, bro?" I asked Chad. He was lying under her, and his rapid breathing was making Janine's body rise and fall.

"I got her," he confirmed. "I mean, you found her, man. Not trying to step on your toes. You can do whatever you want to do, but I think I'm gonna stay here until she kicks me out."

I'd kind of figured that earlier, but this confirmed it - Chad was smitten with this girl, or at least, as smitten as Chad ever got, meaning he'd at least remember her name in the morning.

"Nah," I said. "She was fun, and I like her, but not like that. Just take care of her."

It was odd seeing Chad interested in a girl outside of sex, as we were all kind of cut from the same "happy bachelor" cloth. But hell, I was pretty well past that, too, so good for him. At least he'd actually met the object of his affections.

Russ and I left quietly left the RV and headed back toward camp. He was talking about what other trouble he might get into tonight, and I was rooting for him. Me, though? I had a story to tell, and only one girl I wanted to tell it to.

We were near our site when a group of people sitting around an active barbecue grill offered us a beer. There were a couple of hot women in the group, so I knew Russ would accept. I politely declined, told Russ I'd see him tomorrow, then headed back to the site alone.

I didn't stay that way, though. There were nearly a dozen people near our tents when I got back. We'd been stuck in the dreaded 'quiet zone,' so they weren't playing any music and were keeping the conversation down to a very dull roar, but they were still hanging out. I wondered why they were doing that here instead of one of the normal campsites on the other side of the main walking trail, but I got my answer pretty quickly.

"What the hell, Brad?" Sara asked when I was close enough that she didn't have to yell. "You fucked that girl right in front of us."

Liz was on one side of her looking slightly amused and more than slightly drunk, and Lindsay stood to Sara's other side wearing a look I couldn't really place. Two of the other girls were Liz's school buddies, and there were some other girls and a couple guys hanging around that I hadn't met. Everyone was listening to us pretty closely.

"I did," I agreed. "Then I spent another hour or so doing it in private." Well, mostly, but that wasn't my story to tell. There was a good chance we'd all hang out again tomorrow, and I didn't want things to get too awkward. "Are you offended, Sara?"

I don't how she was expecting me to reply, but from the look on her face, she hadn't expected that. She was downright mad at me when I'd showed up, but now, she was... something else. What, I didn't know.

"It takes more than that," she said after a long pause. "I just thought we'd get to hang out some, and I wasn't here five minutes before you ditched me."

It was my turn to be thrown off by her words, and I stood there trying to figure things out for a second. Had she been planning to try and do something with me again while we were here? Nothing she'd ever done or said made me think she'd ever consider it. Before I could reach any conclusion, she kept talking.

"Oh well," she said. "She was smiling, so she was at least pretending to be satisfied. Good to know you don't leave every woman you're with hanging."

Liz rolled her eyes slightly, and Lindsay looked at the ground. The other girls' mouths hung open, but they had the good sense to not engage their voices. The two guys chuckled.

Me? I just stood there. I was somewhat surprised that I didn't get mad at her. She'd made the joke before, but always privately. The fact that she aired out my dirty laundry in front of a bunch of people I didn't even know should have, by all accounts, made me fucking furious. And as recently as two weeks ago, it probably would have.

Tonight, though, I just couldn't find the anger. For one, I was exhausted from marathon fucking Janine, and regardless of Sara's talking, I knew Janine would have no complaints tomorrow that didn't involve soreness and maybe fatigue.

For another, I had someone else I wanted to talk to right now. Kelly had tomorrow off and another family function to attend, but she'd already warned me that she had to work a double-shift on Saturday, starting at 9 a.m. and not leaving until after midnight. I wanted to get in as much time with her as I could before that.

The biggest reason I let Sara's remark slide, though, was because I knew I'd settle things with her tomorrow. I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do yet - I needed sleep before I figured that out.

I knew how to start it, though.

"You know what, smartass?" I said, advancing toward her. It wasn't threatening, but it was a confident, purposeful walk. Her eyes danced as I got closer, and she stuck her tongue out at me. "I'll deal with you tomorrow. But here's a little preview."

Before she could get her tongue back between her lips, I sucked it into my mouth, engaging her in a French kiss that shut up any of the would-be shit talkers behind her. She didn't kiss me back immediately, and if she didn't at all, I'd have been okay with that. Still, I wanted to make my point a little longer, so I put my hand behind her head and pulled her lips in even harder. This time she did respond, sweeping her tongue upward inside my lips and across my teeth. When I let her go, she was speechless. For that matter, so was everyone else.

"I'll see you bright and early, Sara," I said. "But that should be enough to get you through until then. For now, I have a phone call to make, then I'm going to bed. You ladies have a great night."

I left out the word "gentlemen" on purpose, hoping the two guys who'd laughed at Sara's joke took that for the "fuck-you" I'd meant it to be. Without looking back, I got into my tent, zipped it up, shed most of my clothes and crawled into my sleeping bag.

Then I picked up the phone.

*********************

"Don't worry about the assholes, Brad," she said. "What the fuck do they know? You made that girl cum like 19 times tonight, and then you made this girl cum 19 times just now. If they knew all the things you can do that they can't, they'd be crying, not laughing."

"I know," I said. "I think it just hit a nerve. She's one of the few sexual regrets I have. Plus, she's never really brought it up in public. For some strange reason, I'm not really mad at her about doing it tonight, but it did sting a little."

"Let her off the hook, Brad," she said. "Look, when she went out with you a few years ago, she was likely expecting amazing sex, and she was disappointed. Then not only did she have to watch you give it to Janine during the concert, but she was probably planning to get some of her own after the concert, but you spent two more hours giving Janine even more."

"You're telling me she was jealous?"

"It couldn't be any more obvious," Kelly said.

"Well, she can wait her damn turn," I said. "Luckily for her, her turn comes tomorrow. I'm gonna make sure she forgets all about what happened three years ago."

"That's the Brad I know," she said. "What's your plan?"

"I need a plan?" I laughed. "It's far too late to come up with a plan tonight. I'm sure I'll think of something."

"You will," she said. "And you'll have help. I'll think about it and give you some ideas. This is nuts, but apparently listening to all of this stuff isn't enough for me. I'm actually going to help you get laid, Bradley."

I had the world's most amazing girlfriend, and I told her just that before we both drifted off to sleep.

**************************

This is the last of the three chapters I've been hanging on to for a few months, so don't expect another chapter in the next few days. I'm more than halfway done with the next one, and there's only three after this one, perhaps four. I know it's taken a long, long time, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope it's not an Amtrak.

As always, vote, comment and send feedback. It's my paycheck - it keeps me going and makes me write faster.