Brad's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end he decided that he would play it cautiously. If Ashley expected more, she would let him know. In his head he put words to his real concern though, "If Ashley is ready to ignore the taboo, am I too?" He couldn't answer that one.

A few minutes before twelve Brad went to his room and changed into a swim suit. Not that he really needed it, the plan was for skinny-dipping. He went out the sliding-glass door to the backyard and the pool. The pool lights were off and as much as he wanted to have them on, he was sure his sister would object. He left them off, dropped his swimsuit to the pool-deck and did a shallow dive into the water.

Brad paddled around in the water for a few minutes until his sister's bedroom light came on, right at twelve. "Boy is that guy going to be pissed," Brad thought. A few minutes later he heard Ashley's door slide open and watched as she pushed past the drapes.

Ashley stopped at the pool's edge. "Hi," she said, sounding a bit scared. Ashley was wearing a towel again but it was not the one she had been wearing a few nights ago. This one was decidedly smaller. It still covered her breasts but the bottom of it was only an inch or two below her crotch. Brad's imagination went into over-drive.

"Hi to you too," Brad responded, trying to mask his excitement. "Holy shit," Brad thought, "She's actually going to do it."

The towel dropped and Brad's jaw dropped right along with it. Ashley was wearing a bikini. "Uh... uh..." he stammered, "I thought we were skinny-dipping."

Ashley looked down at the pool-deck and saw Brad's swimsuit. "You mean you're naked?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah... I mean... like I thought..." Brad was back-pedaling as fast as he could.

"Gotcha!" Ashley said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Now if you'll turn your back for a few seconds I'll take this off."

"But... but... you bitch. I can't believe you did that to me."

"Bitch, huh... That's no way to talk to a girl who's about to get naked for you. Now turn around."

Brad did as he was told. "Yes," he thought, "She'd done a number on him, but she was still taking her suit off." He heard the sound of rippling water as Ashley descended the steps into the pool.

"You can turn around," Ashley said.

Ashley was in only waist-deep water but was sitting on the bottom of the pool with the water around her shoulders. As Brad turned she held up her bikini, tossed it onto the pool-deck and asked, "Satisfied?"

"Yeah sure... I, uh... well, I thought you had just tricked me into getting naked."

"Tricked you?" Ashley asked, "I'm thinking that if I really wanted to see you naked, all I'd have to do is ask."

"Uh... probably," Brad replied sheepishly.

"So this whole thing is really about me getting my clothes off, isn't it."

"I guess so -"

"So you could see me naked."

"Hey, wait a minute. You like me looking."

"I think I said it was okay. I just don't mind is all," Ashley clarified.

"Right, uh -- what was that?"

"What?"

"The garage door," Brad whispered, "I heard the garage door. Mom and Dad are home."

"Oh shit," Ashley said as she lunged for the side of the pool. "Quick, help me up. I've got to get something on."

Brad grabbed hold of his sister, his hands in all the wrong places, but neither cared. He helped Ashley struggle up onto the pool-deck. She hastily picked up the towel she had dropped and wrapped it around herself. As she scrambled to find the bikini she had thrown to the deck, Brad shouted, "Gotcha!"

"What! You mean you didn't really hear anything? You... you bastard!"

"Looks like two can play the game," Brad said with a smirk.

"I guess I did deserve that," Ashley said as she lay back on the concrete deck, the towel wrapped securely around her.

"You're not coming back in?"

"Nope."

Brad realized he had screwed up royally. "How did your date go?" he asked, hoping this might lead to a change in her mind.

"I didn't tell him right away... that I needed to be home by twelve. I waited until after we had had some burgers and hooked up with some other kids who were talking about going to a party."

"How did he take it?" Brad asked while trying to get a peak under the lower hem of the towel.

Ashley didn't answer right away. She followed Brad's eyes with her own, squirming a little as his gaze lingered over the spot between her legs. "Do you like looking at me," Ashley asked quietly.

The question was unexpected. "What?" he asked, forcing himself to look at Ashley's face. "Uh... yeah, I guess so," he eventually offered.

Ashley hesitated again. "And I am beginning to think that I like having you look. It's a lot more exciting than my date was."

Brad rested a hand lightly on Ashley's nearer knee and looked into her eyes, gaging her reaction. "Must have been a pretty bad date," Brad joked.

"Not that bad really," Ashley said, ignoring his hand on her knee, "If I hadn't held him off until we got into the driveway, it might have been really hot."

Ashley turned on her side, toward Brad and the pool. As she did, the lower corner of the outer flap of the towel dropped away. Her midsection, all but her lower hip, was still covered by the inner flap. Brad's hand remained on her knee. "So how long were you in the driveway then?" he asked, looking longingly at the bare hip as his hand moved slowly up his sister's inner thigh.

Ashley's breathing became heavier and more rapid. "Close to half an hour," she stammered, "I told him I had to be home at eleven-thirty."

"A half an hour?" Brad blurted as his hand continued to creep upward, "What the hell did you do for half an hour?"

Ashley, amid heavy breaths, said apologetically, "I'll tell you, but first I think you need to stop."

Brad reluctantly removed his hand. "I'm sure you're right," he said in a voice mixed with disappointment and regret. "I'm sorry, I got carried away," he added.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over it." Ashley, still turned on her side facing Brad, propped her head on an upturned arm. She looked into her brother's eyes. "I'm as much at fault, if not more. We just can't is all."

"Yeah, I know," responded Brad dejectedly, looking down into the dark water.

Ashley continued in her conciliatory tone. "I know you don't want to do this... and for the record neither do I... but we need to have a rule."

Brad, still looking downward, nodded his agreement while wondering what the rule would be.

"It has to be, look, but don't touch," Ashley said, "Else we'll never be able to live with ourselves, much less each other."

Brad lifted his eyes. He was heartened. It didn't sound like Ashley was suddenly going to get goody-two-shoes on him, she was just reminding him that they couldn't go any further. That was not as restrictive as some of the girlfriends he had had. "I can live with that," he thought.

Ashley's midsection was thrust in Brad's face, no more than a foot away. He backed a little way into the pool in order to have a more complete view of his sister. "Alright, I'm okay with that," said Brad with resignation, "but I think you were about to tell me about your date, that is if you still want to tell me."

"I do," Ashley replied. "It's kinda hot actually."

"Really? ... But I thought you said this was a kinda nothing date."

"Yeah, well that's what I thought," Ashley said, "I had heard that he was a good kisser... I just didn't believe it... at least not until we were at the door."

"And..."

"Well, I kinda felt like I owed him a decent good-night kiss... you know... since I'm sure he had been expecting a lot more... you guys always do. Anyway, at the door..." Ashley was still turned on her side with her chin resting in her uplifted hand. She blinked her eyes nervously at Brad, giving him a chance to interrupt.

When he didn't, Ashley looked down at the pool-deck and continued, sounding almost apologetic. "It's a good thing the porch light was off or we might have scandalized the neighborhood." She forced a little laugh. "I put my arms around his neck and we kissed." She looked up and spoke more excitedly. "His tongue was in my mouth and I sucked on it so hard I'll bet it's still sore."

Ashley was becoming flushed and paused to catch her breath. "I let him pull me toward him. I felt his boner against my waist and pressed myself into it. I was being really bad."

Brad watched as Ashley's free hand crept between her legs. "Eddie had his hands on the back of my skirt -"

"Eddie? ... Eddie Feldman?"

Ashley sat up abruptly, supporting herself with her hands, and looked directly at Brad. "Yeah, why?" she asked.

"I thought he was Sheila's steady."

"He was, but they broke up last week."

"So you immediately started dating your best friend's ex."

Ashley lowered her eyes to the pool-deck again. "Sure... I mean like why not," she said as if it made perfect sense. "She was out with Rob tonight, and he's my ex."

"Look," Brad said, adopting an advisory tone, "I know you two share clothes and jewelry, but boyfriends too? What are you going to do when it's husbands? Share them too?"

Ashley slowly raised her eyes to Brad's. "Maybe," she said.

Brad looked at his sister and thought about what she had just said. "Where did the innocent little girl go," he wondered. He shook his head. "Okay, so go on anyway," he said.

"Like I said, Eddie's hands were on the back of my skirt, but the skirt was kinda short."

"Which skirt?"

"Will you quite quizzing me," Ashley snapped. "You're beginning to sound just like Daddy."

"Sorry," Brad replied. He excused himself by adding, "I just wanted to know so I could visualize better."

"Visualize, smizualize... If you really need to know, I was wearing that little blue skirt with the pleats." Ashley paused and waited for Brad's reaction.

And react he did. Brad bit his lip to keep from blurting out what he was thinking. He tried to respond calmly. "You mean the one Daddy thought was too short when you were in the seventh grade?"

"Uh huh. That's the one. What do you think?"

"Oh wow! When I was in the eighth grade, it was you in that little skirt that made me start noticing girls. And four years later, you're still wearing it?"

"Well, just on dates with guys that don't mind me showing a little skin... and only when Daddy's not around... he'd kill me."

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, isn't that kind of... uh, I mean, that's got to be awful tempting."

"Hey, if I'm with a guy that likes it, then I like it too."

"So what guy wouldn't like it?"

"Rob didn't."

"Is he crazy?"

"I don't know but that's one of the reasons I broke up with him."

"You mean you and he never..." Brad's voice trailed off.

"No, not really. Oh, we got naked some, especially at the end, but we never actually did it. I'm still a virgin and I expect to stay that way... at least for a while yet."

"So why did you break it off then?" Brad quizzed. "You were the one that broke it off weren't you?"

"Uh, huh... partly because I wanted to stay a virgin... but more because of his attitude."

"Uh... I don't get it. His attitude? ... What attitude?"

"My dress. We couldn't agree on what I should be wearing."

"But that makes no sense. I've never known a time when you didn't like wearing skimpy clothes."

"Right, and that was the problem. He wanted me to dress like a nun and I wanted to wear things like the skirt I wore tonight."

"Huh? Explain please."

"When it was just he and I, with no possibility of being seen by anyone else, like in his house, preferably his room, I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough to suit him. But when anyone else was around... Jesus, he didn't even want me wearing a bikini at a pool party -- afraid it might attract too much male attention."

"But you wanted that."

"Yes, I like having guys look at me." Ashley lay back on the deck, her hands behind her head, showcasing her breasts, one leg up offering a hint of what lay between her thighs. "Or hadn't you noticed," she teased.

"Uh... yes, I did." Brad nearly choked. "but I think you were telling me about your date."

"Right," Ashley said, looking up at the stars. "I think I was at the part where his hands were sliding under the hem of my skirt."

Brad's gaze was captured by the movement of Ashley's legs and hips as she rotated them forward and back in front of of him. "Uh... you were wearing panties... weren't you?"

"A thong actually... so his hands had no trouble finding plenty of bare butt to rub."

"I'll bet that surprised him... the thong I mean."

"Uh... probably not. I mean, like I had been sitting right next to him in the front seat of the car for a good bit of the evening -"

"And?"

Ashley turned on her side again and looked at Brad with a grin on her face. "And? ... How much do you think that skirt covers. I mean it wouldn't even go under me when I was sitting down. Eddie had to have known my bare ass was against his seat. Oh I'm sure he knew I was wearing a thong."

"So how long did this go on... him playing with your uh... ass."

Ashley lay back, looking at the stars again. "Probably longer than it should have... but I got so turned on, I mean, I don't understand how Sheila could still be a virgin. If she doesn't get back with Eddie pretty quick, I'm going out with him again, and not on a night when I have to be home at midnight."

"That's my fault. I shouldn't have acted like a spoiled child."

Ashley sat up quickly. "You did no such thing and hey..." She laid back down. "I'm having fun so quit worrying about it."

"Okay, but you did put a stop to things."

Ashley sheepishly replied, "Yes, but not until I felt his fingers inside my thong. I know... first date... front porch... yeah, I should have stopped him sooner but..."

"So how did you get him stopped?"

"Told him I thought I heard Daddy coming and needed to get in."

"That must have really frosted him."

"Not as much as it would if he had known I was rushing him off so I could go skinny-dipping with you."

"You really did want to do that then?"

"Uh huh... only thing that would make it better would be some bright sunshine... instead of these stars."

"You know we could really do it anytime the folks are gone. We don't have to wait for night-time."

"Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing." Ashley's eyes lit up and she sat up quickly. "Tomorrow afternoon then, they won't be home until after dark."

"Uh... I've got some guys coming over in the afternoon to watch the races."

Ashley's smile turned to a frown. "Well we didn't need to do it so soon anyway. Lots of summer left. We'll find a time." Ashley re-wrapped the towel and stood up. "It's getting kinda chilly. I'm going in."

Brad watched as she picked up her bikini and walked off toward her bedroom.

Chapter XI.

It was Sunday morning and Brad was seated in the kitchen at the breakfast table. He and his twin sister were alone in the house, their parents being still in the city and not expected home until that evening. Brad had just put a spoonful of cereal into his mouth when his sister came through the door. On seeing how she was dressed, he exploded with amazement and spit the cereal all over the table.

"I'm going to take that as a vote of approval for the way I'm dressed," Ashley said, standing in the doorway with a smile on her face. She was wearing a towel and probably not much else. The towel wasn't beach-towel-size either, more like bath-towel-size. It extended from slightly above her breasts to nearly mid-thigh.

Brad was still coughing, trying to quell his reaction. "Uh, yeah," he stammered, "Got my vote." He coughed a few more times, finally regaining his composure. "And to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Earlier this morning I threw all of my underwear into the washer. I'm still waiting for it to dry. The towel was handy and after last night... well, I didn't think you'd mind." Ashley walked over to the table and pulled out the chair next to him. "Can I join you?"

"Uh, yeah, of course," Brad replied, watching Ashley as she sat down. As she sat down the towel separated, leaving the entire side of her that was closest to him, bare except for the tuck under her arm. Images of her at the pool the night before flashed through his head. "And no, I don't mind how you're dressed... Not at all," Brad added as he continued to watch her get situated in the chair.

Ashley opted to use one hand to maintain the tuck under her arm and the other to keep a corner of the towel securely between her legs. There was not enough of the the towel to tuck under her butt, so it was bare against the seat of the chair. "I'm glad you're okay with the towel but don't get used to it. It's not likely to happen again."

"Too bad," Brad said as he moaned his dismay. "And I was just making up my mind never to skip breakfast again."

"You like it then."

"Oh yeah, of course."

"You think Jarrad would like it too?"

"My friend Jarrad? Hell yes, he'd love it." Brad studied the look on his sister's face. "You're not really thinking about dressing like this when he's around... or are you?"

Ashley grinned. "Never can tell," she replied.

Brad studied the 'I'll never tell' look on her face. "You're sweet on him, aren't you. Admit it."

"I could be. You think he might be interested in me?" Ashley sounded as if she really wanted a straight answer to her question.

"Well, let me think," Brad replied, putting his chin on his hand, pretending to be in deep thought. Ashley sat patiently, not moving a muscle, waiting for the answer. "I don't think so," Brad finally said.

"What do you mean," Ashley argued. "He always acts like he is."

"Oh yeah, there's no doubt he likes you okay. He thinks you're really hot. Always asks about you. Most of last year he was asking me every time I saw him, how you and Rob were doing. He was sure it would never work with you two."

"Sounds to me like he's interested. Why do you say not?"

"You're not his type."

"What do you mean, not his type."

"You know... the kinds of girls he likes... he expects certain things."

"Sooo," she asked, almost in a pout.

"You're just not that type of girl," Brad explained gently.

"How do you know?" Ashley quipped.

"Well, I just do is all."

"Yeah, right, you really do know me well," Ashley snapped. "So you weren't just a little bit surprised at how comfortable I was with you last night... and you weren't at all surprised by how I dressed on a first date... or how far I let him go on the porch, for Christ's sake... or, or... or that I would even tell you about all that. None of that surprised you, huh?"

"Whoa, slow down. Take it easy. Of course I was surprised, pleasantly so I might add. But I just don't want you being another one of his conquests."

Ashley was really steamed. She grabbed the edges of the chair and leaned toward Brad, putting her face right up to his. "Why don't you let me decide what's right for me. I'm not your little sister anymore." Ashley leaned back just in time to catch the towel and keep it from falling. As she adjusted it, covering a little more than it had originally, she added with a little less bravado, "In fact, I'm seven minutes older than you."

"Alright, if that's what you want. But from here on out you're on your own."

Ashley adopted a more conciliatory tone. "You think he'll ask me out then?"

"Sure. He's dying to go out with you. Just wasn't going to do it until I said it was okay. I'll tell him today."

The door-bell rang.

"Who the hell is that?" Brad asked as he looked at his watch. "Ten o'clock is too early for the guys to start showing up. The race is not until sometime after noon."

123456...9