Brad's Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Brad and Jarrad enjoy Ashley's teasing.
3.2k words
4.37
20.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes

All characters are 18 or over.

Warning: This story includes non-monogamous sexual activity among single persons as well as sexual activity between siblings. If you find either of these offensive, you should not read this story.

In spite of this being a continuation, it is not essential that the first part be read before going on to part two and beyond. However, the reader who does, will have a better understanding of the characters and their motivations. From Part two onward, all parts should be read in sequence.

The complete story has been written. Beginning with part two, one chapter will be posted every three or four days until all of it has been submitted.

Thanks to Linda62953 who assisted with the editing.

Part Three

The next morning Brad was awakened by the garage door opening and closing. He brushed his teeth, pulled on a t-shirt and shorts and headed for the kitchen. He saw from the kitchen clock that it was only 7:30, not the usual time of 8:00 when the twins normally met. He had arrived a half hour early, probably because his parents had also left a half hour earlier than usual. Alone, he fixed himself a cup a coffee and sat down to wait for his sister.

The freshest thing in his mind was the events of the previous night with Ashley at the pool. She had suggested that he invite Jarrad to stay with them, and then tongue-kissed him while the only thing being worn by either of them was her bikini bottom. He wondered how she reconciled that with the 'look but don't touch' rule.

"I guess you were awakened by the garage door too," Ashley said as she came into the kitchen and took the chair opposite her brother. "I see there isn't any leftover breakfast, so I guess we'll have to make our own. Mom and Dad must be planning to stop for something on the road."

"I made some coffee," Brad said while surveying his sister's dress for the day. She was wearing a camisole and panties, both made of black lace. Although he couldn't tell for sure, he supposed that was all she was wearing. After yesterday morning, he had expected Ashley to retreat to more modest apparel, but a bra and panties for lunch yesterday, a topless swim last night and what she was wearing this morning... well it wasn't much of a retreat -- it might even be a slight escalation.

Ashley had gotten up to get herself a cup of coffee but was again taking a seat at the table as she said with a smirk, "So this is a repeater too."

"Huh?" Brad grunted with a puzzled look at his sister.

"It's a repeater. You haven't taken your eyes off me since I came into the kitchen... so this outfit, it must be a repeater. I should wear it again."

"Oh yeah, definitely... A repeater... for sure," he murmured as his eyes roamed over the flesh being exposed by the 'repeater'.

"You call Jarrad yet?" Ashley asked.

"Huh...?" Brad was still looking. "Jarrad, no, still too early for him." He looked up. "Let's have breakfast and I'll call him when we're done."

"Okay," said Ashley, "I'll make us some sausage and eggs. You make the toast and get out the juice. Unless you want more, this is plenty of coffee for me." Each jumped up to begin the effort and collided with the other at the refrigerator, he to fetch the juice and she for eggs and sausage. From no more than a foot away, Ashley looked into Brad's eyes but they weren't looking back into hers. They were fixated on where her nipples were pushing against the lace. "Oh yes," Ashley remarked, "A repeater for sure."

Brad finally looked up, managing to eke out a "Huh," once more.

"With the way you're staring I should be embarrassed... but I'm not. After all, you are family. Still, I wish you really would not stare quite so much. Makes me think that maybe I don't have enough on."

Brad's face turned crimson and it wasn't from the cold air coming out of the open refrigerator. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he repeated. "I'll stop looking."

"I didn't mean for you to stop completely," Ashley countered, "I did wear this because I wanted you to look." Ashley paused while the last sunk in. "Just not stare."

"I'll try to be more careful."

"Well, not too careful," Ashley said as she took the eggs and sausage from the refrigerator.

Brad pressed on, "You're admitting then that you like me looking."

"Okay, I admit it," Ashley snapped, "Now get the juice out and make the toast. I'm starving."

Neither said much of anything more until they were done eating. "I'll clean up the kitchen," Ashley offered, "You call Jarrad."

"You're sure anxious for me to get him over here," Brad teased.

"I seem to remember that it wasn't so long ago that you were pushing me to invite a certain girl for a sleepover."

"That was different."

"Different? How?"

"Okay, already, I'll call him," Brad responded, acknowledging that he had lost. He tapped a button on his phone, the one reserved for Jarrad. Jarrad was jolted out of a deep sleep by the ringing of his phone. He looked at the caller-ID and saw it was Brad. "Good morning, Brad," he said sleepily, "To what do I owe this pleasure."

"Sounds like I woke you," Brad said apologetically.

"Oh no," Jarrad snapped back, "I had to get up to answer the phone."

"Very funny, ha, ha." rebounded Brad, "You aren't supposed to be sleeping this time of day anyway."

"Apparently not, but you still haven't told me why you had to spoil a perfectly good dream."

Ashley could only hear Brad's end of the conversation. She guessed from what was said, Jarrad had been awakened. Now she heard her brother say, "Dream? Anybody I know?"

"Yeah, your hot sister."

"My hot sister?" Ashley heard. Her brother looked in her direction as he added, "You were dreaming about my sister?"

"Uh huh."

Ashley heard Brad ask, "Was she wearing any clothes?" She rolled her eyes back and slid down in her chair, pretending to not like them talking about her. Ashley didn't hear Jarrad's response. "Way more than she was wearing yesterday morning."

Brad ignored the response and said, "A black lace camisole and panties?"

He looked at Ashley while he waited for Jarrad's response. "Huh, black lace what? I didn't say anything about black lace."

Brad pretended amazement. "And that's the way she was dressed in your dream?"

Ashley turned crimson. She understood she was being talked about. Jarrad on the other hand had not caught on yet. "What? What are you talking about? You're not making any sense..." The picture suddenly got clear. "Hold it a second. Where is Ashley?"

"Across the table from me."

"And you're describing what she's wearing."

"Right," Brad replied as Ashley leaned across the table, struggling unsuccessfully to hear what Jarrad was saying.

"Can she hear me?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so," Brad replied, looking at Ashley.

"And what did you say she was wearing?"

"Uh... I think you call it a camisole," Brad said looking at his sister with eyebrows raised. She nodded. "Yeah a camisole and panties... in black lace." Ashley covered her face with her hands.

"Are you shitting me? I hope you called to invite me over." Jarrad said.

"As a matter of fact, Ashley wants..." Brad stopped in mid-sentence. Ashley was waving her arms furiously and shaking her head. "Uh, I... was wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night. The folks have gone to the city."

There was silence on the line while Jarrad tried to piece it all together. "So I'm supposed to spend the night at your house... probably in your room. Am I understanding correctly?"

"Yeah, that's the plan. Can you do it?" Ashley spread her hands on the table, her fingers crossed.

"Yeah, that sounds cool, but not till early afternoon. I'm still finishing stuff for Mom. That okay?"

"Yeah, fine. You'll probably have to settle for a bikini by then though... I doubt the black lace thing will last past noon..." Brad ducked and raised his elbow in defense as Ashley faked a wind-up to slug him. "But maybe you can go back to sleep and dream it."

"Bastard," Jarrad mumbled as he tapped the off button.

"You son of a bitch," Ashley shouted as Brad set the phone down. "You didn't have to tell him what I was wearing."

Staring into a wide toothy grin, Brad knew Ashley was actually pleased and only faking anger. Two could play at that game. "You've got to understand, it's not your mind he's interested in."

"Yeah well..." Ashley dropped the angry act. "But he is coming?"

"Uh huh, said it'd be early afternoon."

"Not till after lunch?" Ashley had expected that the phone call, particularly the part about how she was dressed, would put Jarrad at their door in a few minutes. "So that's what you meant about the black lace not lasting. I guess he had something else to do."

"Yeah, helping his mother."

"Oh," Ashley said, with relief at knowing it was a parent that had more priority than she." So what do we do till then?"

"Well," Brad beamed, "We could go to your room and make mad passionate love."

"Right," Ashley continued jokingly, "But I was thinking that you and I were somehow related; oh yeah, now I remember, we're brother and sister."

Brad's tone became a tinge more serious sounding. With his eyes scanning the lace camisole and panties, he said, "Yeah, well with the way you're dressed I was thinking I might be willing to ignore that."

Ashley, realizing that her brother might actually mean what he was saying, quipped, "That's nice to know. I'll keep it in mind in case I get really desperate."

"Well then, I guess I can forget about that ever happening." Brad hoped his comment would relegate the whole conversation to the 'joke' category. Ashley got up from the table and headed for her room, wondering how much of what had just been said was really a joke. Brad looked after her wondering the same.

By noon, Ashley had changed into a bikini, but before heading to the kitchen for lunch, she added a modest cover-up. She didn't want Jarrad, or her brother, to think there was going to be a repeat of the previous morning. Nervous and excited about Jarrad coming over, she didn't feel like eating much and finished well ahead of her brother. Then trying to sound disinterested, as she got up from the table she announced, "I'll be out at the pool if you and Jarrad want to join me."

Jarrad arrived as Brad was finishing lunch. Brad pointed him toward the bedroom so he could divest himself of the few things he had brought. Then Jarrad joined Brad in the kitchen. "Where's Ashley," he asked.

"At the pool... I'm sure she wants us to join her but there is no way is she going to admit it."

Brad and Jarrad found Ashley stretched out on a recliner near the pool, face down, reading some fashion magazine. Although the guys had hoped she might be sunning topless, such was not the case. As Brad and Jarrad approached, she turned over and sat up in greeting. The guys pulled up chairs on either side of her.

Ashley was wearing a top unlike any Brad or Jarrad had seen at the local beach. Instead of having a triangle or bandeau type top, such as was usual with a bikini, this one was a flouncy crop top type of style, definitely unstructured, and offering an incredibly tempting sight.

The material, though opaque, was so brief that either the upper or the lower portion of the breasts was going to be exposed. There was not enough material to cover both. Ashley had chosen to keep the upper part covered and had adjusted the shoulder straps until the lower edge of the top was only an inch or so below the nipples, leaving the lower curvature of her breasts sexily exposed. With nothing holding the bottom edge in place, a gust of wind might even expose a nipple.

Jarrad let out a long low whistle. "Wow," he said, "I think I'm in love."

Ashley looked at Jarrad and broke a mile-wide smile. "A little skin is all it takes, huh?"

Brad also noticed how low cut the bottom was, even lower in front than it was in back. "I know I haven't seen this outfit before and I'm betting that Mom and Dad haven't either."

"And they never will," Ashley said. "If Daddy ever saw me in this, I'd be grounded for life."

"So where did you get it," Brad quizzed while Jarrad continued his detailed inspection.

"At Victoria's Secret and before you ask, I bought it with cash. I wouldn't want Mom and Dad to know I even go into that store, much less that I actually bought something there."

"Do they have a lot of "hot" stuff like this," Jarrad asked.

"You would probably think that everything they have is 'hot'."

Jarrad thought briefly about that remark, and then observed, "So, all I have to do when checking out a girl is ask her if she shops at Victoria's Secret. If she does, I'm bound to enjoy myself." He continued as if he were a lawyer examining a witness. "Well, Miss Adams, you have admitted that you bought this suit at Victoria's Secret. Have you bought anything else there?"

"I'll say she has," Brad blurted.

"How would you know," Ashley challenged.

"I've seen some of the things you wear when Dad's not around and they sure didn't come from Penny's."

"I'll have you know that Penny's has some very sexy stuff, especially in the underwear department."

Jarrad lit up. "You going to show us," he asked.

"In your dreams," Ashley snapped.

"Watch out," warned Brad, "He's been know to have some pretty vivid dreams."

"Oh yeah, right," Ashley said quietly, "I think you guys were talking about one this morning." Blood rushed to her face, giving it a reddish glow.

"Oh bro, you didn't tell her about that now did you," Jarrad asked, addressing the question to Brad.

"No, I promise... But she was listening to my end of our conversation and might have guessed what we were talking about." Brad had started out offering his explanation to Jarrad but ended with an accusatory look in Ashley's direction.

"Hey, I was just listening is all. I can't help it if I guessed what you were talking about." Ashley turned and looked at Jarrad. "Was it really me you were dreaming about, or some other girl?"

"After yesterday morning, you have to ask?" Brad responded with disbelief.

Ashley raised her knees protectively and wrapped her arms around them. "Well, I hope I was being good," she remarked sheepishly.

"Oh yes," Jarrad replied in a confidential tone, "You were being good -- very good in fact."

Ashley turned loose of her legs and stretched them out on the recliner. She clasped her hands behind the back of her head, tightening her stomach and causing her breasts to nearly break free of the little crop top.

"Like I said, in your dreams."

"Oh my God, bro. Quick, run and get your camera. I want a picture of this," he said, tilting his head in Ashley's direction.

"Oh no you don't," Ashley snapped, dropping her arms to grip the edge of the recliner. "There are already enough pictures of me on the Internet, I don't want any more."

"Huh," Brad grunted, looking puzzled.

"Tell him, Jarrad," Ashley demanded, "Tell him what that son-of-bitch Rob did."

Jarrad explained about the partially clothed pictures he had seen of Ashley on the Internet and how he and Ashley had figured out that the poster, 'Ex-Boyfriend', was actually Rob.

"Did he ever post the uh, naked ones," Ashley blurted, noticing her brother's eyebrows raise.

"I don't know, I never looked again," Jarrad responded.

"Liar," Ashley accused.

"Okay, so I looked," Jarrad admitted, "But I never found anything more."

"Promise?" Ashley asked, noticing that her brother's eyebrows were still raised.

"I promise," responded Jarrad, "The naked ones never appeared."

"Tell him, Jarrad," Ashley directed resignedly, "Tell Brad what I told you about the other pictures."

Jarrad explained to Brad how Ashley had posed for a bunch of pictures, some of them without any clothes on, never expecting them to be seen by anyone other than Rob, but how when she had broken up with him, he posted them on the Internet.

Brad's face grew more serious as Jarrad related the story. When Jarrad finished, Brad addressed his sister.

"So Ashley," he began with an ominous tone, "If we promise never to show them to anyone, can we take pictures of you too?" His face broadened into a grin as he finished the question.

"Yeah, can we?" Jarrad added excitedly.

Brad continued, "We could start with you just taking that top off. I mean, it's not like we haven't seen your tits before."

"True enough," Ashley agreed, "But that was a one-time thing. It's not going to happen again." She blushed mildly and continued patiently as if she were talking to 5th graders. "Besides, we're going to be spending the better part of the next twenty-four hours together, and as persuasive as I know you both to be, I'm not about to give you any crazy ideas by sitting around with my top off."

"Yeah, but..."

"C'mon guys," she begged, "Can't we please talk about something that's not related to my body."

"Of course... I'm sorry," Jarrad said apologetically, "Brad... what did you think of the men's high-jump competition last week?"

"Okay, smart-ass," Ashley said with a smirk.

"What did you expect us to talk about with you dressed like you are?" Brad asked.

"Yeah," Jarrad added, "That's not exactly a nun's habit you're wearing."

"You want me to change?" Ashley teased.

"Now you know we wouldn't want that, would we Brad..."

The sexual banter continued throughout the early afternoon. Occasional gusts of wind flipped the top around, threatening to expose a nipple or two. Ashley carefully readjusted the top after each gust of wind, but not until after the wind had subsided. No one could have told you who had the most fun. Ashley clearly loved to tease and the guys couldn't get enough of it.

Ashley did not want to admit to herself how important a role her attire played in keeping their interest. Nevertheless, she was certain that covering up, even a small amount, would be met with severe opposition. And so, around 4:00, with the tanning rays of the sun already gone, she felt it necessary to retreat to her room.

Ashley announced she was going to shower and cleanup for supper. She suggested they get together again in the backyard around seven and grill steaks. She offered to throw together everything else they would need if the guys would cook the steaks. Brad and Jarrad liked the suggestion and agreed to do their share.

[Excerpt from Part Four: Ashley's crop top was no longer playing its covering role. It hung loosely toward the ground, exposing her hardening nipples to the night air.]