Brad's Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Ashley goes swimming with her brother and two other guys.
7k words
4.47
36.4k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes

All characters are 18 or over.

Warning: This story includes non-monogamous sexual activity among single persons as well as sexual activity between siblings. If you find either of these offensive, you should not read this story.

In spite of this being a continuation, it is not essential that the first part be read before going on to part two and beyond. However, the reader who does, will have a better understanding of the characters and their motivations. From Part two onward, all parts should be read in sequence.

The complete story has been written. Beginning with Part Two, one part will be posted every three or four days until all of it has been submitted.

Thanks to Linda62953 who assisted with the editing. Part Four

Now that it was nearly time for her to rejoin her brother and Jarrad, Ashley was faced with the challenge of dressing in such a way as to regain their interest, while at the same time, not going so far as to lose control. It was also important to take into consideration that they would probably want to go swimming after dinner. The guys had sure liked her bikini, especially that flouncy top, and after adding a little wrap-around skirt, she decided it would fill the bill.

She stopped abruptly, upon stepping through the door between her bedroom and the backyard. At the outdoor table, there were three guys, not just the two she had been expecting. With the newcomer's back to her, Ashley could not make out who it was and considered that she might need to wear something more.

She reasoned though that Jarrad and her brother were at least hoping she would be dressed in something she would not likely wear in public and that they would not risk their hopes and desires for the evening to be wrecked by her discomfort at the presence of someone else. Further, if they harbored any fears about this, they would not have allowed the newcomer to stay, or at the very least would have warned her of his presence. She concluded that she was still dressed suitably and resumed the short trek to the table.

The newcomer turned at the sound of Ashley's approaching footsteps. She recognized him instantly. "George!" she exclaimed, "I thought you went home."

All three were now looking in Ashley's direction, satisfied that she had not gone 'nunnish' on them. "I uh, had," George stammered, "I uh, drove my own car back today... so I could finish my stay."

Ashley diverted her attention from George and toward Jarrad, trying to gage his acceptance of her attire. While attempting to make eye contact with Jarrad, Ashley said to George "And Jarrad invited you to join us. Cool!"

Failing eye contact with Jarrad, Ashley turned toward Brad, who also was assessing the situation. Brad looked up from his appraisal and noticed Ashley's eyes on his. "Oh my God," he mouthed, followed by a nod. Ashley grinned as she recognized his approval.

George continued talking, trying to appear oblivious to Ashley's manner of dress. He said something that caused her to turn her attention back to him. "Say it again, please," she requested.

"It was really your brother who insisted I come over." George was seated only two or three feet from where Ashley stood. He continued giving her a very deliberate elevator look.

Ashley turned and headed toward the house to get the fixings for their supper. As she did, all three stared. "You said she owed you a dance," Jarrad said to George, "Are you going to be upset if you don't get it."

"If I never get the dance, this trip will still have been worth it," George answered, his eyes still fixed on Ashley as she went through the door into the kitchen.

When she returned, all eyes again turned in her direction. She was bare from the waist up, except for the flouncy crop top suspended teasingly over her breasts by two tiny shoulder straps. It was the same one she had worn at the pool earlier, but now it was tied more like it had probably been intended to be tied, exposing an inch or so of both the upper and lower portions of her breasts.

Ashley set the uncooked steaks on the table, and then turned to George who still could not tear his eyes from her. "Will you please go to the kitchen and bring out the rest of the stuff. I left it sitting on the table."

George looked up and locked eyes with Ashley. "Oh yes ma'am, be happy to."

"Ashley... not ma'am," she corrected. "Oh, and by the way," she said as George again focused on the crop top, "I do like you looking. I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

George's eyes jerked upward again to hers, "Yes ma'am... er Ashley, thank you," he said as he turned for the house.

Dazzled by the expanse of bare flesh, Brad and Jarrad's eyes roamed over Ashley's body while she talked to George. When Ashley turned her attention toward them, she was flattered to see she still had their attention. "Of course that looking stuff goes for you two as well," she said. Disappointed, but not really surprised, that her words did not command the same attention as her body, she raised her voice, pointed to her face and shouted, "Up here guys!"

Jarrad and Brad reacted, almost in unison. "Huh..." they said looking up at Ashley's face.

"I really do love it that you guys want to look," she began patiently, "But there are other things of importance..."

"Name one," quipped Jarrad.

Ashley blushed as a wide grin spread across her face. "Well uh... uh... I need to know before he gets back - I'm okay with George being here if that's the plan." She looked at Jarrad -- he nodded. She looked at Brad -- he nodded also. "And he's staying the night?"

"Right," Brad confirmed.

"Yeah, and the way we had it worked out," Jarrad explained tongue in cheek, "Is that he would take the extra bed in Brad's room and I would sleep with you." He grinned as he looked at Brad, then back at Ashley.

Ashley chose to continue the game. "Sleep," she screeched in mock indignation, "If that's all you want to do you're going to have to find a different girl."

Jarrad knew he had been had and back-pedaled rapidly, "Uh, what I mean is -"

"We know what you mean," interrupted Ashley, "And you know it's not going to happen, so cut the shit and tell me what you're really planning."

"Well, uh, I guess he can -"

Brad jumped in, "We hadn't really thought all that much about it, but I guess he can stay in Mom and Dad's room." Not waiting for a reaction, he turned to putting the steaks on the grill. After she had finished eating, Ashley stood. Her movement attracted the attention of the others at the table. She wet her lips and glanced from one to another of them while arranging her dishes and silver in a neat stack in front of her. Lowering her eyes to the table, she picked up the stack and turned to the dish-tub on the ground behind her chair.

As Ashley stooped to put the dishes in the tub, she felt eyes boring into her backside. The wrap-around she was wearing didn't even reach mid-thigh when she was upright, but when she was bent over it barely covered her ass-cheeks, leaving the backs of her legs and thighs deliciously exposed. "Kicked the bottom out of that one didn't she," Jarrad remarked loudly. Seated to the right of where Ashley had been sitting, he had an unobstructed view as she bent to deposit the dishes.

George, who was sitting across the table from his cousin and to the left of Ashley's vacated chair, was similarly treated to the tempting sight. His eyes sparkled as he nodded his agreement.

Ashley's crop top was no longer playing its covering role. It hung loosely toward the ground, exposing her hardening nipples to the night air. She was quite sure no one could actually see them, at least she hoped not. The possibility, however slight, sent shivers through her body.

As she stood and turned back toward the table, her brother Brad's eyes locked on hers. She held his gaze as she sat down, trying to read his thoughts. "Sorry," he said, "I haven't been very good company -- not feeling up to par I guess."

"You want to go to your room, maybe lay down awhile?" she asked. Ashley held her breath, hoping her brother would not desert her. With what she was wearing, she did not want to be left alone with Jarrad and his cousin.

Jarrad waved his hand toward the house. "Yeah, go on," he said, "We'll be okay without you." "For sure," he added silently to himself.

George's thoughts hearkened back to the previous morning and his pulse quickened at the thought of how wild Ashley might be if her brother wasn't there. "Yeah, do it!" he urged, "You need to take care of yourself."

Brad hadn't been able to eat much and was feeling somewhat queasy, but he wasn't going to leave Ashley alone with Jarrad and his cousin. "My God," he thought, "Especially not the way she's dressed." Brad responded, "No, no, I'll be fine."

Ashley released the air she was holding in her lungs. Dressed as she was, she was already afraid she might have bitten off more than she could chew. Having her brother there to make sure things didn't get out of hand, was essential. "Put your dishes and garbage in the tub behind me. Someone needs to take it to the kitchen before the bugs get into it," she said in a forceful manner.

"I guess that will be me," Jarrad offered, sounding as if he were bravely volunteering for some dangerous mission, "Feast like this deserves proper payment."

"So does anybody have thoughts about what we should do for the rest of the evening," Ashley asked, "And, before anyone mentions it, you guys taking turns dancing with me is not an option."

"Well, then," started George, "We could go for a swim."

"That could be fun," Ashley replied, "But, I'm going to have to change if we're going to do that. This top wasn't meant for swimming."

Jarrad jumped in. "In a few minutes the sun will be gone and if we leave the pool lights off... well I don't see why it wouldn't be just fine."

"There we go with Jarrad's dreams again," Brad taunted.

"That is no dream," Jarrad argued. "Tell me Ashley, what difference is it going to make whether you wear that," he hesitated, pointing in her direction, "Or some other top."

Ashley knew she was about to lose the argument... but maybe that was what she wanted. She lowered her voice and spoke carefully. "Well," she dragged the word out, "The material in this top is thinner than my other tops..." She hesitated, then continued as if she were begging for agreement. "...and when it's wet, it's going to be a lot more revealing?" She looked around the table, knowing that now there was no chance they would let her change.

Jarrad spoke, attempting to downplay the significance of what she had said. "And in the dark... who's going to know?"

Ashley had been provided with an excuse to remain as she was. Still, she didn't want it to look like something she wanted to do. She sought her brother's approval. "Brad, is it okay with you if I don't change?"

"Well, Jarrad's probably right, it doesn't really make a lot of difference, but it's up to you sis. If you're okay with it you'll get no argument from me." Brad shrugged his shoulders, emphasizing his 'don't care' attitude.

Ashley was pretty sure that with her brother there, it would be okay. "Alright then, I'll wear this top," demurred Ashley.

"Okay!" exclaimed George, as he high-fived the air.

Jarrad thrust his jaw in the direction of George as if to say, "See, I told you we'd have fun tonight."

Brad struggled to add a comment, "I, uh... yeah, sounds good to me... I might have to sit on the edge and watch though, but sure... swimming sounds good to me."

Ashley guessed that she was walking into a lion's den, but something about the danger of the situation thrilled her. She unbuttoned and dropped the skirt, revealing her bikini covered bottom as she headed for the pool. Over her shoulder she urged, "I'm going swimming and I don't want to be alone."

"C'mon guys," Jarrad coaxed unnecessarily, "Get those dishes into the tub. I don't want to keep the lady waiting."

After putting his dishes into the tub, George followed Ashley discreetly into the pool, careful to keep a respectful distance. Brad perched on the edge with just his feet in the water. Both watched as Ashley waded slowly toward the deep end of the pool.

When the surface of the water reached the bottom of the crop-top, it began to lift it free of her breasts. She attempted to push it down, smoothing the wet material over her breasts. It was no use. When Ashley took her hands away, the top floated back to the surface. The cool temperature of the water combined with the excitement of being so bare, hardened her nipples.

Brad and George watched as Ashley wrestled unsuccessfully with the top. She waded toward the side of the pool opposite her brother. Once again, she smoothed the crop-top over her breasts, then rested her elbows on the edge and looked at her brother.

The top floated gradually back to the surface. Brad and George trained their eyes on the form of Ashley's breasts, dancing deliciously just below the surface of the water. Brad had to adjust his shorts as the sight of his sister sent blood rushing into his cock. Ashley felt the top float upward, but knowing that neither could really see anything, she pretended not to notice.

Jarrad made a running dive from the end of the pool nearest the house, which was also the deep end. He swam under water to a spot just a few feet in front of Ashley. Surfacing he exclaimed, "You should go topless more often."

"But I still have my top on," Ashley argued, knowing full well it had crept up again.

"Not under water you don't," he replied.

Ashley looked at Jarrad with an 'okay buster' type of look and began edging her way back toward the shallow end of the pool. In water only a little above her belly-button, the top was once again draped over her tits, only now it was wet and clung like a second skin, making obvious the hardness of her nipples.

Jarrad followed her from a few feet away. "You know," he urged persuasively, "You were right. When that top is wet, it really is quite revealing, almost as if you weren't wearing anything at all. You might just as well take it off."

"You'd like that wouldn't you," Ashley asked, with a sense of impending doom that made her tremble with excitement.

"And so would you," he snapped. Ashley looked defiantly into Jarrad's eyes. He continued, "And so would George and so would Brad."

"Brad," Ashley screamed, "Jarrad says you'd like to see me with my top off. Tell him it isn't so."

"Well now," Brad started with a 'shucks ma'am' style of speaking, "I'm just not so sure he isn't right."

"So you think I should take it off too?"

"I didn't say that. I said I would like it if you did. I didn't say you should. That's up to you."

Ashley felt excitement at the prospect of being topless with all of them at once. "So you'd be okay if I did take it off?" she asked in a manner suggesting his approval.

"If you want, go ahead," Brad felt that was what she wanted him to say.

"And I guess I don't need to ask you, do I George?" Ashley said as she sat down in the pool, the water just under her chin. Looking back and forth from Jarrad to George, she pushed the tiny straps off her shoulders and pulled her arms through them. With a little tug, she pulled the top down and over her nipples. With it now around her waist, she pulled the back of it around to her front and undid the hooks holding it together. Freed from her body she tossed the top to the pool deck. She looked at Jarrad and asked, "Satisfied?"

The blood rushed to Jarrad's head, the little one. George who also had a ringside seat, reacted similarly. Her tits might still be below the surface of the water but they were bare and with her having tossed the top to the side of the pool there was no way she was planning to put it back on.

"You are going to stand up though aren't you," Jarrad coaxed mildly, trying to not sound in the least accusatory.

"I'm not quite ready yet to have the three of you looking at me, all at the same time. I probably need to wait until it's darker."

Ashley rather liked having the top off, but she also felt some embarrassment and looked questioningly at each of the guys, especially her brother Brad, to see if there was any condemnation over what she had done.

With all eyes still on her she stood quickly, briefly exposing her breasts then even more quickly did a surface dive and swam toward the deserted end of the pool.

Brad ran his fingers through his hair. Perhaps he had made a mistake. He got up from his perch and walked to the deep end of the pool where Ashley was clinging to the edge. He squatted in front of her. Brad first looked at her, then away, then back again. He tried to speak, "I uh..." but couldn't and averted his eyes again.

In spite of Brad's concern over her bare breasts, Ashley was growing comfortable with the situation. She looked up at her brother. "If you think you said something wrong, you didn't." Her body was hidden from Brad's view by the edge of the pool. She pushed back a few inches, demonstrating her confidence in exposing herself. "Relax," she said cheerily, "I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't wanted to. I just needed some encouragement."

Brad looked down at his sister's bare breasts. "Then you're not uh..." He reluctantly tore his eyes away, looking again into hers, but with much less concern than he had had a few minutes ago.

"No silly," she said, still holding the edge, "But, I trust you to make sure I'm still a virgin when morning comes. I can count on you for that, can't I?"

"Of course," Brad replied, "And that's a promise."

After a glance toward George and Jarrad and noting their momentary inattention to her, Ashley lifted herself from the water and gave her brother a peck on the cheek. "Thank you," she said, offering him a quick glimpse of her bare breasts before slipping back into the pool.

"Understood," Brad said, eying his sister's breasts just below the surface of the water. It was getting dark rapidly and Ashley was becoming less self-conscious. She turned loose of the pool deck and sprang away, her breasts danced along the darkened surface of the water as she backstroked toward the center of the pool. Near the middle of the pool she stopped, her body hidden by water up to her shoulders. She waved to Jarrad and George who were watching from the shallow end of the pool. "Hi guys," she teased.

As Jarrad and George waded toward Ashley, Brad slipped off the end of the pool and swam to her. With her arms outstretched and hands skimming the surface of the water, looking to one side and ignoring the stares of her approaching admirers, Ashley waded a few steps toward the shallower water until her bare nipples were even with the water's surface.

Brad came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, assuring her of his presence. Emboldened by what she hoped would also be protection, Ashley ventured a few steps in the direction of Jarrad and George. She felt the night air on her exposed nipples and inhaled deeply, trying to bolster her courage, but was still unable to look the guys in the eyes.

"Tell me it's okay, Brad," she whispered over her shoulder, "I never dreamed I could be so scared over something so simple as having my top off." She held her hand out, signaling Jarrad and George not to come closer.

"Relax, Ashley, everything is going to be okay."

"You're sure?"

Brad put his mouth to her ear. "I'll make sure of it," he promised.

"I'm going to get my top... put it back on," Ashley whispered to her brother.

"Now why would you want to do that," he asked.

"I'm scared Brad."

"Relax," he whispered in her ear, "I'm right here. Nothing is going to happen to you." Brad was behind her, both hands on her shoulders. He spoke loud enough that Jarrad and George, a few feet away, could also hear. "Just close your eyes and lay back," he said to his sister. "We'll all help you to float." With head motions and eye movements, he signaled the other two to come a little closer. "Let us just hold you for a few minutes until you get relaxed."

12