Brad's Suggestion Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband & Wife fall under student's sway.
4.1k words
4.22
43.5k
46
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

My wife Sara and her student Brad have launched into a torrid affair making me their cuckold in the process. I have just finished masturbating for them as entertainment and Brad's two roommates have just entered the apartment. I have been promised to them as a sex toy to be played with while Brad has promised to give Sara the best fuck of her life.

*****

"Perfect timing!" Exalts Brad as his roommates enter the apartment. "Sara, this is Steve and Scott, my long-time buddies and roommates!" They all said hello and talked while I still stood there naked not really knowing what to do.

Finally, Brad turned to me and said, "Cuckold, come here and meet the two men whose cocks you are going to suck! You can just call them sir. Your name is irrelevant, and they will call you whatever they please."

I moved over to where they were, and Scott turned to Brad and spoke about me like I wasn't even there. "So, we can pretty much fuck him and fuck with him in any way we want. Is that right?"

Sara jumped in and said, "He does need to leave at 5pm to pick up our daughter and please don't leave him with any visible marks, but yes, otherwise he is yours to mess with."

Brad added, "He gives pretty good head, so I would start there!"

Scott jumped in, "works for me." He turned to me and said "time to suck cock! On your knees bitch!"

He started to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. I was so humiliated and broken at this point I just did as commanded and got on my knees. His cock was shorter but fatter than Brad's and I got to work on pleasing him. It didn't take long for him to cum and when he did, he firmly held my head and forced me to swallow every spurt. He even held my head for a while, so he ended up softening in my mouth. I cleaned his cock off as he pulled out.

Five seconds after his cock came fully out of my mouth Steve's appeared in my face. He immediately pushed his cock into my mouth, and I began to suck. Steve was a talker and kept telling me to suck harder and to be his bitch. He pulled out at the last minute and sprayed his cum all over my face laughing the whole time. In not much more than 10 minutes I had become the household bitch.

Sara and Brad watched the whole thing unfold and took some photos. I even heard Sara exclaim "I had no idea he actually had any sexual talent" at one point which drew laughs from the boys. Brad now stood behind Sara and had undone her blouse. He let it drop to the floor and held Sara around her naked waist. He proclaimed, "Gentlemen, we are going to retire to my bedroom, and I am going to get to know these beauties very well as he cupped her breasts. I will apologize for the screams of pleasure that will be coming out. Enjoy your bitch for the next 90 minutes, but please send him on his way by 5pm."

He then spoke to Sara, "Ready to get fucked my beauty?"

She laughed, "You know it, so shut up and let's get started!"

With that they went into Brad's room and shut the door.

As they got into Brad's room Brad took charge. He slowly and seductively took off Sara's skirt, even folding it neatly and placing it on his dresser. He then pulled her panties down over her boots and off. "Leave your boots on because they are so hot!" he told her as they started to kiss. His hands slid down her chest and cupped her breasts pulling them out of her bra but leaving the bra there to support them. He stepped back for a moment and slowly but directly removed his clothes. His cock was hard and ready to go. Sara reached out and started to caress it. "It's so much bigger than my husband's, you are going to have to go slow at first till I get used to it."

Brad smiled, then reached out and grabbed her nipple and gave it a tight twist and said, "I will go how I want, and you will be happy. Just like you will accept the little bit of pain I am giving you right now. Your husband might have been a wimp and not know how to take charge, but you are with me now and I am the definition of a take charge individual. Remember, I lead, you follow. And if you follow obediently I will take you places your husband never did. Understood?"

Sara just looked up at him, apologized and said "use me for your pleasure, I am yours."

He smiled back at her, "now that we understand each other, it is time to fuck your brains out!" With that he pushed her back onto his bed. The boldness of the move startled her, but she quickly regrouped and spread her legs for him. He stood at the end of the bed, ran his hand down her stomach and across her pussy. His finger dipped into her, and then he asked "What do you want?"

"I want to be fucked!" She said enthusiastically.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy and teased her, "Do you want it now?"

She yelled loud enough to be heard in the living room where I was back on my knees sucking cock, "Put your damn cock in me and fuck me, NOW!"

He laughed and in one slow but steady motion impaled Sara on his long, thick penis. She let out a combination moan and scream and threw her head back as the sensation of being filled like she had never been before took hold. Brad started to pull mostly out and then slide back in. He did this slowly at first then he grabbed her boots, put them on his shoulders and drove his cock deeper than Sara had ever experienced. From there his motion got short, fast and hard and Sara lost all control. She just spurted out sounds and moans and within a few minutes her first orgasm started. She moved her legs around Brad and held him tight as he pistoned her with his cock. Her orgasm came in waves and he just kept going. Finally, he reached his climax and he held himself as deep as he could go and came inside Sara. Sara's orgasm continued thru this whole event and only calmed when he stopped his motion.

He stood over her, sitting still in her throbbing pussy and said to her, "any objections?"

She looked as intently as she had at any other human and said, "You can fuck me anytime, anywhere, as many times as you wish. I am so fucking yours!"

"Oh I plan on holding you to that. You were incredible! That was the best fuck of my life!"

Brad pulled out and the two laid on the bed together holding each other in silence. Finally, Sara said, "I need a drink, can I get you something?" With that she got up, and started for the door just wearing her boots.

"You going to put on clothes?" Brad laughed at her.

"No, I will let your roomies enjoy the show and I will make sure my husband knows I am entirely yours. Plus, I am kinda curious what he is doing. So lay there my king and I, your naked wench, will bring you refreshment!"

"Hurry back wench!" he called out as she exited.

I was kneeling in front of the couch sucking Scott's cock as he sat and enjoyed my attentions when Sara emerged from Brad's bedroom.

"Hot damn!" was Scott's reaction. She laughed and said, "just getting Brad and I a drink. You going to make him drink again are you?"

"He's just keeping me hard until something better comes along!"

"Am I better?" Sara asked him with a flirtatious tone as she struck a pose for him.

"Without a doubt. Why don't you come over here and sit down on me while your hubby goes and gets those drinks."

With that Scott pulled my head up off his cock. He looked at me and said "Get all of us drinks. And thanks for keeping me hard, I'm going to fuck your wife with that hardness!"

Sara came over, looked at me and said, "Another glass of wine and a big glass of water for me." And with that she straddled Scott and lowed herself onto the cock I had just been sucking. She let out a nice moan and said, "First time my husband has actually delivered a hard cock to me in years!"

Scott laughed, said "cold beer for me" and started fondling her breasts as she worked herself up and down his shaft.

Steve came over, said "beer for me too," and then leaned over and started to kiss Sara. She started to get seriously into the kissing and his hands found her breasts and Scott's shifted to her waist as he guided her towards pleasure.

Brad appeared in his doorway, laughed and admired how his roommates were joining in the fun, "I guess my wench found other refreshments!" he laughed and then added, "fuck her well boys, she has had 20 years of bad sex and seems to be trying to make up for lost time!"

Soon Steve straightened up, pulled his boxers down and offered his hard cock to Sara's waiting mouth. For the first time in her life, she had two cocks in her. She blew Steve with gusto and she rode Scott. Soon Scott started to groan and he shot his load up into Sara's welcoming pussy. She pushed herself down on Scott and accepted his gift while she sucked hard on Steve's cock.

As Scott leaned back satisfied, Sara rose off of him, repositioned herself on the couch ready to receive Steve from behind. "Finish me!" she implored Steve.

Steve quickly entered her pussy and began banging her from behind. Her body was buried in the couch, and she was just moaning an almost continuous, "yes, yes, yes!" as he fucked her hard. Within a few minutes he proclaimed, "Time to take another load!" and he started to grunt and cum inside her.

She yelled at him, "keep fucking me, oh god, I am almost there!" and thrust herself back into him. He gladly continued and with the hardness of youth kept going long enough to help Sara enjoy her third orgasm of the day. By the time they were done she completely collapsed on the couch. Brad came over, scoped her up and said, "Let's go jump in the shower and get you cleaned up." She looked up at him and said, "But being dirty has led to the best day of my sexual life!" He just laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry, we will get back to dirty soon enough, heck that might even start up again while getting clean!"

He yelled to me, "Bring our drinks in and put them on the bathroom counter and then you better get going. We'll text you later to let you know when you can pick her up."

"Yes sir," was all I could get out. Steve laughed and said, "After you deliver the drinks, come over here and clean off my cock for me, your wife's juices are still over it!" I delivered the drinks, watching Sara and Brad enter the shower together kissing as real lovers, came back to the living room and cleaned both Steve's and Scott's cocks off, put on my clothes and left with just enough time to go get my daughter.

Sara and Brad kissed and fondled each other in the shower. She stood behind him washing his erect cock from behind as she pressed her breasts into his back. "I hope you are not mad I fucked Scott & Steve" she asked Brad. He laughed, "Not at all, and you will fuck them again before the evening is over. You are our fuck toy!" She firmly and slowly "washed" his cock and cooed "I like the sound of that. I hope I am your favorite toy!" He turned around, then spun her around, bent her over a bit and entered her from behind saying, "You are my favorite teacher and my favorite toy!" Sara smiled and pressed herself back into Brad feeling sexually satisfied and alive for the first time in years.

"I really can't believe how lucky I am to be here right now with your perfect cock in me. Promise me you will fuck me every day!" Brad reached around cupping her breasts and brought her upright against him and spoke into her ear, "I am going to fuck you every day; that is a promise!" And with that he started a slow but steady rhythm that was strong but gentle and he just kept speaking into her ear, "everyday baby, every day!" Soon Brad came into her, and she cried as he pumped his cum into her. "I am completely yours, body and soul, Bradley Mitchell." He made a final pump and said, "I know." He pulled out and she spun around and kissed him with frantic passion. He returned the kisses and then pulled away from her, looked her in the eyes and said, "enough romance, time to let my roomies fuck you again!" And with that he yelled, "who's fucking this incredible lady next!"

Almost immediately Steve appeared and claimed Sara. He took her to his room and as he closed the door, he grabbed her by the chin and said, "while Brad really likes you, I just want to fuck you, so prepare to get fucked HARD!" Sara smiled at the thought of Brad actually liking her and was caught up in that thought when Steve roughly grabbed her hands and started to tie them together. "I am going to tie you up and fuck you like the married slut you are. You are married, aren't you?" Sara said yes. "But you want my cock don't you!"

"Yes" Sara said.

"You understand I am going to tie you up and play with your married tits, your married cunt and your whole married body, and not once are you going to think about your cock sucking, inadequate wimpy ass husband. All you are going to think about is my cock and how badly you want it inside of you! Isn't that right!"

As Sara said "yes" Steve pushed her onto the bed and attached her bound hands over her head to the headboard of his bed. He then tied her legs spread eagle on the bed and put a ball gag into her mouth, securing it tightly. Sara soon realized the warm, romantic time in the shower was over. He told her to look up, and she saw a web cam staring down at her. "That my dear will be how we show this to your wimpy ass husband of yours." He said as he made a few key strokes on his computer and the small light on the camera came on.

"Say hello to your hubby! Time to show him what a slut you are."

"You are my slut and fuck toy. And I like my toys to feel a bit of pain before pleasure." And with that he slapped her breasts with his open hand. She let out a gaged scream, but that only made him more excited. He picked up his phone and started taking photos of her as he slapped her and pinched her. "I am going to enjoy showing these to my friends" he taunted as he snapped more photos. Her squirming and screaming only made him more excited and soon he pulled out a long rope and started to tie off her breasts. He pulled the ropes tight around the base of her breasts making each one balloon out from her chest. It hurt but also made her nipples throb. He started to suck on her nipples and soon his fingers found her pussy. "My bondage slut is so wet!" he taunted. His mouth both hurt her and pleased her in ways she had never experienced. His fingers and mouth were relentless and soon she was just moaning and panting.

He kept her going, but would always stop before she could cum. She was squirming to try and push herself onto his fingers more, but he would just laugh and keep her unsatisfied. "Beg me to fuck you!" He undid the ball gag and she immediately started begging him. "Please Steve, fuck me, let me finish, let me cum." He pushed his fingers back into her as he sucked hard on her left nipple, then he pinched her right nipple hard making her scream. "Ask me, beg me, one more time!"

"Pleeeaasssee FUCK me, Steve! God, just put your cock in me and fuck, fuck, fuck me!" He laughed, pulled his fingers out, positioned himself and entered her in a slow and steady way. He started to fuck her faster and soon they were both moaning and groaning and as he reached up and roughly grabbed her breasts, he started to cum deep inside of her. She arched her back, accepted his cum and had another orgasm. His pace slowed but his hands kept squeezing her breasts. Her body and mind were confused, so much pleasure and so much pain. He leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Brad will be your lover but you know you will be coming to see me to get really fucked like the slut you are!" Sara just looked at him and said, "Absolutely!"

He got up and left her tied to the bed. She couldn't believe she had just been bound and fucked and her thoughts were about how he could tie her up differently next time. As exhaustion started to take over, she was about to fall asleep when the door opened and Steve appeared.

Steve walked over to Sara ran his finger over her painfully bound breasts, down across her stomach and slowly across her wet pussy lips. "Such a slut." He said as his hand continued to explore her inner thigh. He started to untie her breasts, then her legs and finally her hands. When he had completely freed her, he looked her in the eyes and said, "a gentleman would let you rest, or send you back to your husband, or your lover, Brad." He continued to run his finger over her body as he spoke. "But I am no gentleman!" He backed away, took off his clothes and stood at the edge of the bed, his erect cock just a bit above the bed level. "Suck my cock!" he said as he stared at Sara. She slid onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him and without hesitation took him into his mouth.

He held her head with both hands and guided her up and down his shaft. She sucked with what little energy she had. Soon his legs stiffened, he pushed his cock deeper into her throat and let loose with a stream of cum down her throat. He then just held her head firmly as his last few spurts filled her mouth. "A good blow job never gets old!" he laughed as he released her head and pulled his cock out of her cum filled mouth. Sara collapsed on the bed and was asleep moments after.

Brad and his roommates let her sleep a few hours. Finally, at 10pm Brad texted me to pick her up.

Your wife is ready to be picked up. She has had an exhausting but satisfying evening. Be sure to thank my roommates for their contributions to her satisfaction.

I will be there in 15 minutes and will say thanks.

With that I got in the car. I arrived and knocked at the door and Scott let me in. I thanked him for adding to my wife's pleasure. He looked at me, laughed, and walked away.

I walked into the living room and Brad was sitting on the couch. "Let's let Sara sleep some more. My roomies just might have worn her out just a bit!" He said with a chuckle.

"In the meantime, I think I want to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you cuckold?"

I meekly said, "Yes sir."

"Oh I need more than that, why don't we try this again ... do you want my cock in your ass, cuckold?"

This time I responded with more enthusiasm, "Yes sir, please pleasure yourself with me. Use me as your bitch."

Brad ordered me to disrobe and then bent me over the back of the couch. He poured some lube down my ass and used his finger to rub it in and penetrate me. "You like that don't you, my bitch?"

My moan and twitchy cock were the real answers and I confirmed it by expressing my approval.

"Beg me to fuck you!"

His finger was getting me to the point where that was easy. "Oh, please put your cock in me and make me your proper bitch Brad. Fuck me please!"

With this he entered me. It hurt like crazy for the first few minutes but soon the pleasure was greater than the pain. My cock was stiff, and I began to push back at him to increase the sensation for both of us.

"That's a good bitch, take me deeper!" Brad was enjoying my thrusts as he met them with his own. My ass was completely filled, and the sensation was incredible.

"What are you?" he asked as he rhythmically fucked me from behind.

"I am your cuckold bitch! Both me and my wife belong to you!" I practically yelled out as I was receiving his slow steady pounding.

"Yes you are. And your wife is mine now. She is completely off limits to you unless I give you permission, understood!"

"Yes sir."

"Your job is to support her, help her, and take over all household duties so she will have more time to spend with me. You will deliver her to me when I ask and pick her up when I tell you to. You will not touch her sexually. You will obey her at all times. Is this clear?

"Yes sir."

"That's a good cuck!" and with that he moaned and came in my ass pushing his cock deep inside me and holding it there. "Officially my bitch" he laughed as he slapped my ass hard.

"That was so hot!" came my wife's voice from behind. She walked up to brad from behind, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her naked body against him. He twisted back and they locked in a passionate kiss as he slowly pulled out of me.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers
12