Bragging Rights... Oh Yeah Baby!

Story Info
Natalya gives 3 Superstars a reason to brag...
3k words
4.48
19.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe<

******

During the October 23, 2009 edition of Friday Night SmackDown airing from Columbia, South Carolina's Colonial Life Arena, the newest members of Team SmackDown, Finlay, David Hart Smith, Matt Hardy, R-Truth and Tyson Kidd are all congratulating each other in the locker room after they won the match to replace five of the original members for SmackDown's Bragging Rights team, "Now RAW has no chance this Sunday, the best of SmackDown is right here," David Hart Smith.

"That's right we're gonna shut them down this Sunday, and that's the truth," R-Truth says as he's dressed in his baggy jeans.

"This calls for a celebration, who's up for a few rounds of Guinness?" Finlay asks.

"No thanks... I learned not to go drinking with you," Matt Hardy says with a laugh and he's dressed in blue wrestling tights.

"Natalya doesn't like me to drink the heavy stuff," Tyson says as he's wearing his pink and black wrestling shorts.

"That's why Nattie pushes you around," David smirks, "Finlay I'm gonna drink you under the table..." David Hart Smith says as he starts to head for the locker room door.

"You cocky little bastard, no one out drinks an Irishman," Finlay says as he follows the son of the British Bulldog out of the locker room. A few moments after they are gone, Natalya Neidhart pushes the door open locker room.

"Hey babe..." Tyson says just before Matt and R-Truth are going to question Natalya entering the Superstars's dressing room.

Natalya Neidhart places her hands onto her nicely juicy, rounded hips, slyly smirking and raising an eyebrow as she looks at Tyson Kidd, Matt Hardy and R- Truth. "Hey boys...congrats on making the new Team SmackDown. SmackDown is totally going to crush RAW, yeah baby!" Natalya says, dressed in a pair of tight black and hot pink, leather-styled wrestling pants and a black tight top.

"Got that right baby..." Tyson smirks.

Matt raises an eyebrow, "Yeah that goes without saying but ummmm Natalya... you know this is the Men's locker room..." Matt says.

Natalya smirks at Matt Hardy as deeply, but seductively laughs. "Baby...what do I look like, an idiot?" Natalya says, lightly tossing her blond with pink streaked hair back. "I know that, baby, but listen guys...I just got done speaking with your Captain, Chris Jericho..." Natalya begins to say.

R-Truth rolls his eyes a bit, "We're not even on the team half-a-hour and he's got something to tell us?" R-Truth asks.

Tyson raises an eyebrow, "What does he want Nattie? We're ready to win Sunday..."

Natalya presses her luscious and pouty lips together as she seductively looks at the three SmackDown Superstars "No babes....just listen to me for a sec, Chris wants to make sure his team is all motivated for Sunday and ready to win!"

"Oh we're motivated... trust me," Matt Hardy says with a grin.

R-Truth smirks a bit, "With that look she's giving us, I think she has something in mind..." R-Truth says.

"Yeah... she does, I know that look..." Tyson adds.

Natalya narrows her eyes as she lustfully glares at her personal boy toy, Tyson Kidd. "Ty...baby you know exactly what to do then!" Natalya commands to her boyfriend.

"Yeah I do..." Tyson Kidd licks his lips before he starts to lower his wrestling shorts form his waist, revealing his nicely thick and long cock.

Matt chuckles slightly as he catches on to what's going to happen, "I'm bigger than that..." Matt says as he lowers his wrestling pants, freeing his cock, which is noticeably thicker and longer than Tyson.

"Matt, Tyson, you two aren't in my league..." R-Truth says as he undoes his jeans and lowers them to let out his big black cock which is thicker than Tyson's shaft but longer than Matt's.

Natalya nods her head with approval as she glances down at R-Truth's black cock, before glancing over at the nicely sized, but noticeably smaller cocks of Tyson Kidd and Matt Hardy. "And that's the fuckin' truth, baby! Haha!"

"Hey it ain't the size that counts...." Matt starts to say.

"It's how you use it, and you know I can use it..." Tyson says as he completes Matt's sentence.

Natalya Neidhart commandingly snaps her fingers together and slyly smirks. "Boys...its about time to get you motivated! Oh yeah!" Natalya says with a lick of her lips as she approaches Matt Hardy and R-Truth before the feisty Anvilette kneels in front of them, wrapping her left hand around Matt Hardy's cock and her right hand around R-Truth's black cock, beginning to stroke both cocks.

"Ahhh mmmm..." Matt Hardy moans as Natalya strokes his cock with her left hand while she jerks off R-Truth with her right hand. Tyson Kidd moves to stand between, "Hey I'm motivated..." Tyson says as he grips his cock and brushes the head swollen head of his cock against Natalya's lips.

Natalya raises an eyebrow as she glances up at Tyson Kidd before she slides her tongue out of her mouth and slaps her tongue firmly against the head of Tyson's cock before guiding her talented tongue against his nicely long shaft. "Mmmmm...yeah baby..." Natalya groans as she orally dominates Tyson's cock with her tongue while she moves her hands smoothly against the shafts of Matt Hardy and R-Truth.

"Ahhhh shit..." Tyson moans as he puts a hand on Natalya's head as she works her tongue up and down the side of his long cock.

"Now she's motivated..." R-Truth smirks as Natalya pumps her hands up and down on his and Matt's large dicks.

Natalya drags her tongue against Tyson's shaft before reaching the swollen head of his cock and opening her wet, warm mouth. Natalya immediately lowers her head to devour Tyson's cock, wrapping her lips firmly around his shaft. "Mmmmmm!" Natalya groans as she starts to quickly bob her head on Tyson's cock as she works her talented hands against the shafts of Matt and R-Truth.

"Ahhhh yeah Nattie... show 'em how you suck cock..." Tyson moans as Natalya bobs her head quickly on his cock while Matt Hardy and R-Truth start to pull her tight black top up over her large, juicy tits. Natalya presses her pouty lips tight around Tyson's shaft as she lifts and lowers her blond with pink streaked haired head on his shaft, sliding her tongue against his impressively sized cock. Natalya removes her hands from Matt Hardy and R-Truth's cocks as she lowers her hands down to her waist to start pushing her tight wrestling pants down from her juicy hips and waist.

"Damn... like a woman who is put together..." R-Truth smirks as he gets a good look of Natalya's powerful thighs and juicy hips as Natalya pulls her legs out of her tight wrestling pants while she blows Tyson Kidd. Natalya places her hands onto Tyson Kidd's toned, tanned waist and starts to rapidly bob her head on his cock, forcing his shaft deeper into her hot mouth.

"Ahhh fuck... awww shit baby..." Tyson moans as Natalya pulls him forward to have him fuck her mouth as she deep throats his cock.

Matt Hardy moves behind Natalya and kneels on the floor, "I'm gonna show her a little motivation..." Matt grins as he pushes his cock into Natalya's tight warm and wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Natalya Neidhart happily groans around Tyson Kidd's cock as she feels Matt's cock entering her tight pussy from behind with a deep and firm thrust. Natalya closes her eyes and turns her head on Tyson's cock, digging her fingernails into the skin of Tyson's waist, encouraging him to pump his cock quicker into her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmm... ohh yeah..." Matt Hardy moans as he smoothly thrusts his cock in and out of Natalya's tight pussy.

"Ohhh fuck baby... ahhh..." Tyson Kidd moans as he pushes his cock balls deep into Natalya's mouth before Natalya lifts her head to the top of his cock. Natalya places her hands down on the floor and starts to aggressively and smoothly rock back and forth on her knees against Matt Hardy's cock while Tyson freely pumps his shaft into her mouth.

"Awww yeah Nattie..." Matt moans as he pumps his cock into Natalya's wet pussy.

"Hey.... ahhh only I call her that..." Tyson moans as he fucks Natalya's mouth for a few moments before he pulls his cock out of her mouth.

Tyson moves away and R-Truth steps in front of Natalya, "Open wide for the Truth..." R-Truth says as Natalya gets an up close look of his cock while Matt fucks her.

"Oh yeah baby! Give it all to me!" Natalya says with a laugh before she opens her mouth wider for R-Truth while she steadily rocks back and forth on her knees with Matt thrusting deeply into her tight, warm pussy from behind. R- Truth smirks as he wraps his left hand around his cock and guides it into Natalya's wide-open mouth while Matt drives his cock deeply into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Natalya groans and presses her lips around R-Truth's black shaft as he starts to pump his shaft into her hot mouth. Natalya's juicy and tanned, rounded ass smacks perfectly against Matt's waist as she eagerly rocks back against his thrusting shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah suck that big black dick..." R-Truth moans as he thrusts his cock smoothly in and out of Natalya's warm and wet mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck.... ahhh yeah..." Matt Hardy licks his lips as he deeply thrusts his cock into Natalya's pussy while her ass smacks loudly against his toned waist.

"Mmmmmm! MMMMMM!" Natalya hungrily groans around R-Truth's cock as she starts to bob her head quickly on his shaft while he pumps his cock into her hot mouth.

"Ohhh yeah.... ahhh..." R-Truth moans as Natalya sucks and slurps on his large black cock. Matt Hardy pulls out of Natalya's pussy as Tyson moves behind Natalya.

"Nattie loves to be on top..." Tyson says to Matt as he lays on the ground and slides feet first underneath Natalya. Once his cock is underneath her pussy, Tyson puts his hands on Natalya's hips and pulls her down on to his cock.

"Mmmmmm....oh fuck Ty!" Natalya moans and grits her teeth as when Tyson Kidd pulls her back, her head lifts instantly from R-Truth's black cock, as she is now mounted on the cock of her boyfriend. Natalya licks her lips slyly and smirks as she places her hands behind her onto Tyson's toned chest and begins to rock on his shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah... awww..." Tyson moans as he starts to thrust his cock up into Natalya's pussy as she rocks on his cock. R-Truth licks his lips and he proceeds to stand over Natalya's body and as she tilts her head back to look upward, R-Truth dips his cock down into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh...yeah..." Natalya seductively groans around R-Truth's black cock as he once again starts to pump his cock into the hot mouth of the sassy Anvilette. Natalya closes her eyes and starts to grind her juicy ass down on Tyson's waist as he pumps his shaft up into her wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... you like that black dick..." R-Truth moans as he lifts and lowers his cock in and out of Natalya's mouth while she rocks and bounces on Tyson Kidd's pistoning cock.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Natalya groans in reply as she sharply bounces up and down on Tyson Kidd's cock as he swiftly works his shaft up into her pussy. Natalya begins to slap her wet tongue against R-Truth's black cock as he pumps his shaft deeply into her incredibly hot mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... ahhh yeah..." Tyson moans as he pushes Natalya up to the head of his cock so that he can sharply and swiftly drive his cock in and out of her pussy with his up and down thrusts.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Natalya moans as she starts to turn her head swiftly on R- Truth's meaty black cock while she bounces up and down on Tyson's cock, rocking back and forth as well.

"Ahh yeah.... ohhh fuck..." R-Truth moans as he deeply thrusts his cock down into Natalya's mouth before he pulls out. "Gonna fuck that pussy good..." R- Truth smirks before he lifts Natalya up off of Tyson's cock. The hot black Superstar proceeds to impale Natalya's pussy on his cock as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh yeah baby! Haha! That's what I'm talkin' about!" Natalya moans and grits her teeth as she wraps her juicy, tanned, smooth legs around R-Truth's muscular black waist and begins to bounce on his shaft while mounted on top of it.

"Ahhh yeah.... awww yeah..." R-Truth grunts as he drives his big black cock in and out of Natalya's hot tight pussy.

Matt Hardy, who has been stroking his cock and watching the action, moves behind Natalya, "You're gonna be talking about this now..." Matt grins as he pushes his cock into her large juicy round ass.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh yeah baby! Stick that cock in my ass!" Natalya Neidhart loudly groans as she leans back against Matt Hardy as he begins to drill her juicy ass.

"Ahhhh.... aww ahhhh..." Matt grunts as he thrusts his cock in and out of Natalya's asshole. R-Truth puts his hands underneath Natalya's juicy thighs as he deeply rams his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmm yeah baby! Just what I like!" Natalya moans and licks her pouty lips as she rapidly bounces between R-Truth and Matt Hardy as the two SmackDown Superstars impale her ass and pussy with their cocks.

"Ahhh ahhhh yeah... aww..." R-Truth groans as he shoves his big black cock harder and faster into Natalya's pussy as she bounces between him and Matt Hardy. Matt grits his teeth as he sharply drills Natalya's round ass.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh yeah!" Natalya moans as she places her hands onto R-Truth's strong arms as she rocks forward against his shaft, while grind down on Matt's cock in her ass.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... mmm yeah..." Matt grinds his teeth together as he drives his cock deep into Natalya's ass. R-Truth pulls his cock out of Natalya's pussy, causing Matt to lose his balance. Matt goes down to the ground with Natalya on top of him with his cock in her ass.

"Oh...Haha! Yeah baby! Mmmmm...you like that ass, don't ya, baby!" Natalya moans and grits her teeth as she aggressively places her hands behind her onto Matt's toned chest, practically pinning him down to the floor as she rides his cock, bouncing and rocking.

"Ahhhh awww... shit... what a great ass..." Matt grunts as Natalya bounces up and down on his cock that's in her asshole.

Tyson Kidd moves in front of Natalya and smirks, "You got a lot to brag about Nattie..." Tyson says as he pushes his cock into Natalya's warm and wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Of course Ty! I am the absolute best, baby!" Natalya moans and laughs as she leans her head back, rocking on Matt Hardy's cock beneath her in her juicy ass while moving swiftly against Tyson's cock now in her pussy.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck.... ahhh..." Tyson Kidd licks his lips as he pumps his cock in and out of Natalya's pussy. Matt has his hands on Natalya's lower back as he pistons his cock up into her ass hole. R-Truth steps to the right of Natalya and pushes his cock into her open mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" Natalya groans around R-Truth's black cock as it invades her mouth and begins to pump lightly into her hot, wet mouth as she grinds between her boyfriend Tyson Kidd and Matt Hardy.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmm..." R-Truth moans as he moves his cock in and out of Natalya's mouth while she's sandwiched between Matt and Tyson as they fuck her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Natalya lustfully groans around R-Truth's meaty black cock as she rocks back on Matt's cock, grinding her juicy ass on his shaft while Tyson quickly rams his shaft into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... ahhhh fuck... ahhh..." Matt Hardy moans as he pumps his cock up into Natalya's asshole.

"Ahhhh awww yeah Nattie.... ahhhh..." Tyson grunts as he rapidly thrusts his cock in and out of Natalya's pussy as he starts to cum inside of her.

"MMMMMMMM!" Natalya sharply groans around R-Truth's cock, pressing her luscious lips around his shaft, turning her head and completely lowering on Matt's cock in her ass.

"Ahhhh.... awww yeah... mmmm..." Matt Hardy moans as his large cock starts to cum inside of Natalya's ass as Tyson pulls out of her pussy. Natalya remains seated on Matt Hardy's pulsating cock as his warm cum settles inside of her asshole. Natalya lifts her hands from Matt's toned chest and places them on R-Truth's muscular black waist and begins to rapidly bob her head, sucking his shaft.

"Ahhhh awww mmmm fuck.... yeah..." R-Truth moans as Natalya sucks and slurps on his large, thick black and throbbing cock. Natalya lifts her beautiful and mischievous eyes to glance up at R-Truth as she rapidly moves her head on his black meaty cock, slapping her tongue against his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhh.... ohhh fuck ahhhh..." R-Truth moans as he starts to cum inside of Natalya's mouth as she takes as much of his cock as she can into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Natalya groans as she tastes R-Truth's cum flooding into her hot and incredibly wet mouth. Natalya closes her eyes as she smoothly bobs her head deeply, sucking the cum from his shaft.

"Ahhh yeah... she sucks real good... and that's the truth..." R-Truth moans as Natalya sucks every drop of cum from his cock before letting him pull out of her mouth.

Natalya raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks as she lifts herself off of Matt Hardy and proceeds to stand. "Yeah baby! Now that's what I'm talkin' about..."

Matt Hardy gets up from the floor and looks at Natalya, "So Nattie... when we win Sunday..."

Natalya raises an eyebrow and smirks. "You just better win Sunday..."

"You don't got to worry about that baby, SmackDown has a stacked team," Tyson Kidd says.

"And that's the whole truth and nothing but the truth..." R-Truth adds.

-END-