Brags Female Pt. 01

Story Info
A savage pygmy turns a women into his pack animal.
3.4k words
4.51
13.6k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Dr. Madison Turner was an anthropologist from England and highly regarded by her pears. She had long hazelnut hair, big green eyes, a petite face, and a very attractive figure, but was to shy and introvert to show it off. She needed big glasses to see properly and was usually wearing boring, high-necked clothing, hiding most of her natural beauty.

Despite her lack of social skills however, she was brilliant in her field, and after long years of hard research, she had published a fascinating paper about close relatives of the homo sapiens and how some of them had migrated to South America and survived there up to rather recently (recently in evolutionary terms that is). Propelled by that success, she was able to persuade her superiors to fund an expedition, which would allow her to search for hard evidence for her theories.

Chapter 1.) Lost

Madi woke up with a heavy headache. She felt exhausted and weak, her muscles still burning from swimming for so long. How long since she arrived at the beach? The sun was shining, so at least a couple of hours? The waves where still crashing against her in their somber rhythm, but she could feel the sandy shore under herself. Still dazed from the trauma, she slowly lifted her head and looked around. Thick Jungle right in front of her, the ocean behind and seemingly endless cliffs to her left and right.

She had been on a small plane, exploring the region from above, as a weird storm had hit. It had only taken minutes to change from somewhat windy into a nightmare. The pilot had done his best to keep them in the air, but it was all for not. Madi could barely remember the crash itself, but her fight against the raging see was horrifyingly clear in her mind. It felt like she was in the water for days, before she finally arrived on this beach and as she was ashore, she fell asleep from exhaustion.

Slowly getting up on her feet, Madi groaned in pain. She felt like every muscle in her body was crawling with ants. She also had lost her glasses, which made everything beyond a couple of meters a blurry mess. But worse was the realization that she was stranded. Stranded in the jungle in one of the most remote regions of the world and no equipment to help her survive...

Chapter 2.) Into the Jungle

After Madi had overcome the immediate shock, she began to think. Searching for civilization by foot was out of the question. There where no settlements for hundreds of miles and she had no equipment to help with orientation. Her best option was to wait for rescue. Her colleagues would notice her absence and search for her. But it was a giant region they had to search, so Madi reasoned it would probably take a while before somebody would find her -- if at all. She would need water, shelter, and food.

So, Madison began to search the beach, defying the exhausting plaguing her. Despite working for the entire day, she had not much to show, however. A little bit of trash which had ben washed ashore, but nothing useful, and a few berries Madi could not know if they were edible. For shelter the young women could only use a big rock and a few big leaves, to modestly protect herself from the elements.

Day two and three where only mildly better. Madi had found water inside of big leaves, but it tasted funny, and gave her cramps -- better then dying of thirst, but surely not good either. A few clams to eat and an improvised shack made of branches and leaves. It wasn't looking great at all.

In the morning of day four Madi noticed something atop one of the surrounding cliffs. For a second she was sure there was somebody standing and looking down at her. But the silhouette was gone only a moment later. Awash with a mix of hope and panic, Madi ran up tot the cliff and began to scream for help. But it was no use. Nobody answered or showed themselves.

Still, encouraged through the sight, Madi ran into the jungle. If there was somebody, she MUST find them! Fighting her way through thick underbrush, vines, and mud, Madi soon was deeper in the Jungle then she had ever been. Despite the early hour it was dark, and the heat was damper and heavier then at the beach.

Brushing a big leave to the side, Madi suddenly had to stop. A big, green snake was hanging right in front of her face, its tongue licking dangerously close to her. Not able to hold still, Madi screamed and turned to flee, only to feel a painful bite into her shoulder. Screaming in shear panic, Madi ran away, but after only a few steps she felt a funny fuzziness in her limbs. A few more steps and she fell to the ground, losing consciousness soon after she had hit the ground.

Chapter 3.) You call that help?

As Madi awoke, it was dark and cold. At first, she could not remember what had happened, so she tried to stretch out and look around, only to find something was holding her arms and legs pressed against the floor. Something was lodged into her mouth, gagging her, and oozing something sweet into her mouth.

Realizing that something was wrong, Madi started to breath heavy while looking around. She could feel sand under her belly and hear waves nearby. So, she thought she was on the beach again. Her arms and legs were spread out and fixated to the ground, forcing her to stay in that position. To her left was a light flickering in the dark. Fire! Somebody had made a bonfire!

Most disturbing however, Madi could feel the wind against her bare butt and back. She was naked! And her belly lay on a tree bole, forcing her bum slightly into the air.

Noticing Madis movement, a figure stood up from the fire. Thanks to her bad eyesight Madi had not noticed that there was somebody, but now she was panicking and struggling against her bondage. Pain shoot through Madis right shoulder, the moment she strained her muscles, turning her protest into a sudden scream of pain.

Then the figure was right next to her. It clearly was humanoid and male, but not a modern human. It was roughly 1 or 1,2 meter tall, had long black hair and brown skin. Except for a loincloth it was naked, presenting its small but muscular body. Its face was flatter than a human face and it had pointier teeth.

Seeing it so close now, Madi fell silent. She was stunned. This was a living specimen of the species she had studied - Homo Belmand. Madi tried to say Hello in astonishment but her words where garbled by the gag. The creature leaned down, but keeping its distance, and made a soothing gesture. Then he started to talk. It was no language Madi had ever heard, but she was gasping from the fact alone it was talking at all. This was the most exciting discovery of her career!

After she was visible calm, just starring at the creature, it leaned to her face and fiddled with her gag, before pulling a ball of leaves out of her mouth. It then pointed at himself and said "Brag" paused and repeated. Understanding what he tried to do, Madison repeated after him twice, until he grinned pleased. He then pointed at her, and she said her name for him to repeat. "Mad'son" he said with a grin, nodded and said it again. "Mad'son".

With the pleasantries out of the way, Madison tried to pull on her bindings again, looking at Brag and said slowly "Help. Please let me go. It hurts!" "Helb?" He repeated and she nodded. "Help me please!" Brag grinned and nodded. "Helb!" before shoving the gag back in Madison's mouth, leaving her not much room to protest.

Madi could only grunt angrily into her gag, as Brag got to the fire to fetch something. "Helb" he said again, presenting a phallic looking piece of wood. It was fresh, oozing with some wood oil, but carved smooth and its tip rounded. At the back of the thing Brag had drilled a hole through it and fastened a rope made of vines through it. He knelt right next to Madi, who now was alarmed again, trying to pull free from her bondage.

Not wasting much time, Brag pulled Madi's butt cheeks apart, spit a couple of times against her up until now untouched backdoor and spread the spit around with his fingers. Madi was now positively panicking again and screamed and shook around as good as she could, but it was all for non. She felt the tip of the wooden rod against her anus and a moment later Brag pushed it into her. Despite her clenching her butt tight as best she could, Brag had no mercy and shoved the well lubed thing into her virgin bum, triggering an explosion of pain. Madi could do nothing but scream and pull with all might against her bondage, almost biting her gag in two. Seemingly anticipating that, Brag waited, just holding the Phallus in place, until Madi had to gasp for air, before shoving it deeper into Madi's butt, triggering another wave of painfully screams.

Wallowing in tears, Madi could only lay there in pain, while Brag was pulling the rope under her belly and the other end over her back, fastening them together around her neck, effectively making sure the phallus would not come out. Pulling all tight he made sure the rope was snuggly digging between Madi's pussy lips, before looking down at her with a grin. "Helb!" He then said with a contempt grin, while his victim could only sob in defeat.

Chapter 4.) Hard night, Nice day

After Brag had violated her, he just walked back to the fire and began to carve another piece of wood. Meanwhile for Madison the torture only had begun. Her head was throbbing with pain, as was her shoulder, as her fight had agitated the wound. And after a while her poor, sore ass began to itch. Whatever kind of plant the thing was made from, it was agitating and made Madi cramp.

After what felt like an eternity, Brag walked over to Madi with another wooden dildo. Anticipating where that would go, Madi tried to struggle, but her body was too tired to offer much resistance. Brag easily just opened the rope holding the thing in her ass in place, shoved the second dildo into her vagina, before fiddling the rope through the hole of the back, and tightening it around her neck again. It did not take long for her pussy to itch just like her poor little ass. It was poor torture, keeping Madi awake for the entire night.

In the morning Brag came over to his now totally depleted victim and freed her from her gag, before giving her water. It was almost sweet, how he was patiently spooning sip after sip with his hands to Madi's mouth, giving her time to drink. After they where done, and Madi was properly hydrated, he gave her leaves, indicating her to chew them. They had a bitter taste at first, but got sweeter over time, satiating Madi's grumbling hunger for the first time in days.

While Madi was still eating, Brag took the gag and began to unfold the bundle of leaves, exchanging them for new ones. He was handy, weaving the greenish plants together into a tight ball, before wrapping vines around, making sure they stayed together. Madi tried to move her head away and avoid getting gagged again, but the small creature just took her by the hair, wrestling her painfully around, until he could finally force the ball between her teeth.

Brag was visibly not surprised by the resistance at all and had a proper answer in mind. After the gag was tightened in place, he walked around the defenseless women, and gave her a hard and thorough spanking. His hands where slapping painfully against Madis butt, smacking her again and again, until she was a crying mess, begging for mercy. Finally, Brag moved in front of Madi again, wiggled his finger in contempt and said in a patronizing voice "Nagh Mad'son! Nagh! Nagh!"

Madi could do nothing by cry and nod in utter humiliation, begging through her gag that she would be good now. This was seemingly good enough for Brag. He got back to the fire, took his spear and left for the jungle, leaving Madi to wallow in her misery.

While the pain from the spanking slowly vanished, Madi fell in an uneasy sleep. The itch in her private parts was gone and replaced by some weird, warm glow, and the pain in her head and shoulder had dulled down enough to be bearable. But most important of all, her belly was full, and she felt satiated for the first time in days. She fell into a weirdly lewd dream, mostly about her and Brag and how the much tinier man was overpowering her and taking her again and again and again. And despite the veil nature of those dreams, they felt pleasant and nice, adding to the warm itch between her legs.

Chapter 5.) Set Free

As Brag came back from the hunt, he found the giant female soundly asleep. She was dripping from her pussy and moaning in her sleep, so he knew the leaves and oils where working. He wasn't sure it would, as she was so much taller and looked different to other females but seeing those signs he was reassured.

While the pig he had hunted was cooking, he prepared the snake poison, he would use to numb the females' arms. Usually, a shaman would prepare those magical drugs, but there was no way Brag could drag that female there. He had to outfit and tame her right here before he could make the track back to the village.

A little later, with his belly full and everything prepared, Brag walked over to the giant. She was only slowly waking up, her mind clouded by the spirit leaves, making sure she would be horny and dazed -- making her much easier to handle. Putting his hands on her shoulders he searched for a muscle, dipped the prepared bone needle into the poison and pricked her skin with it. First the left, then the right shoulder. The effect was almost immediately visible. Her arms fell limb, no longer fighting against the ropes.

Brag knew the effect would last for a while, still, it was wise to work fast, and not give her much time to think about it. Leaning with his knee against Mad'sons back, he freed first her left then her right arm, before pushing them into a reverse prayer. Despite her head and legs still anchored to the ground, the female was buckling and wiggling, as she noticed her arms to be free. But Brag had handled much wilder beasts before. It took him only a couple of minutes to weave a tight web of ropes around her arms, neck, shoulder, and chest. There was no way she would get out of this without help.

With Mad'son back under tight control, Brag opened the rope he had improvised to hold her plugs in place. He could feel her getting quieter, relaxing. He knew, she was hopping to get rid of the intruders. But as soon as the new ones would go in, she would fight like a daemon.

Both plugs where still oily and wet and dripping with the drugged sirup. A tamed female could have easily kept them for another day or two. But there would be less drugs in her, making her less horny, and her ass would be not as well lubed with oils as it was now. Sure, it was more work to carve new dildos every day, but better than an unruly female. Especially if it was such a big one like Mad'son.

Having the new dildos ready, and himself properly in position, Brag pulls out the rod from Mad'sons pussy first. She groans in sexual haze, unable to hold back her lewd needs. A second later Brag shoves the new dildo inside of her. She buckles and moans in a mix of pleasure and resistance, trapped between wanting more and disliking the control he had over her.

Holding the pussy shaft in place with his knee, Brag pulls out the dildo from the female's ass next. This one was sitting much tighter, and the beast was buckling like mad, but still, her lewd moans clearly showed how much she liked the feeling. Throwing the shaft to the side, Brag took the new one and pushed it into Mad'sons still gaping asshole. It was a bit bigger than the old one, but still pretty meek compared to what she probably could take. Mad'son was now screaming and fighting like crazy, buckling and wiggling like a worm, but Brag managed to keep both intruders where they belonged.

After a couple of minutes Mad'son finally gave up, sobbing in tired surrender. Brag almost felt sorry, but then he noticed how her pussy was pulsing under his fingers. Wet and aroused, throbbing around the dildo inside of her. It was just as the shamans said. She pretended to be offended, violated and ashamed, but like all females, she really was just hiding her carnal nature. Her tears where lies, her body was clearly showing the truth.

With the female properly drained and getting quiet again, Brag pulled a rope through the ends of the new dildos and tied them tightly to her chest and arm harness. With that probably in place, she now would agitate her private parts whenever she moved. Another trick of the shames, making sure the females were horny and docile.

Now however came the most dangerous part. Despite her bondage, Mad'son was big and strong. A single kick of hers could end up really hurting Brag if he wasn't careful. So, he moved in front of his now drained female and showed her his knife. His eyes where glued to hers as he was trying to communicate -- 'don't do anything stupid. I will kill you if you do!' She clearly looked intimidated, but Brag could not be sure if she really had understood. He just would have to be wary.

With all setup and ready, Brag moved cut open the ropes anchoring Mad'son to the ground. First her neck, next the left ankle, and finally the right one. He stepped back to his fire, loosely holding the knife at his side, waiting for her to get up. It took her a little. She had not stood for a while and the outfitting was an exhausting experience. Still, after a while she came up on her knees and finally to her feet. She looked confused at him, but he just looked back at her.

Not sure what to expect, Mad'son made a few wobbly steps towards the jungle, keeping her eyes on Brag. Of course, she thought he would come after her and bind her again, but he did not. Instead, he just pointed at the trees and sat down at the fire.

Mad'son still did not trust the situation but made a few more steps towards the jungle. Then a few more, and then she began running, and finally vanished into the thick green.

Brag smirked as he watched her flee. Instead of going after her, he began to carve another pair of dildos. It would take a while. Maybe even a day or two. But soon she would learn that she needed him and crawl back. And like the shamans say, that will be the moment she will accept her new role.

With the gag she would not be able to eat or drink, with her hungry ass filled up she would not be able not relieve herself, and with no hands she could not use any tools or hunt. But most importantly, with the dildos in her pussy, the oil of the tree of desire seeping into her, and her arms bound tightly, she was unable to satiate her sexual hunger. And like all females, she would not be able to bear that for long. She would come back and beg for relieve.

And then she would be Brags female.

The shaman's wisdom truly was great.