Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 03

Story Info
John plays a game with his gorgeous stepdaughter...
7.6k words
4.66
148.3k
162

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,613 Followers

Barbara was gone by the time I'd showered, dried off and come back downstairs.

She'd left a note on the kitchen counter:

Headed out for a workout and then to stop by the office. See you this afternoon, darling. XOXO

There was little heart at the end of the note, an unexpected and surprising gesture of affection.

Or maybe, I thought as I rolled up the piece of paper and tapped it thoughtfully against my chin, not so surprising after all... I was starting to realize that whatever these BDE products were doing they were doing it well. Even in less than 24 hours it was clear that my life was changing for the better.

I was cleaning up the coffee equipment when McKenzie fumbled down the stairs. Like most teenagers, my stepdaughter was not a morning person. She yawned as she entered the kitchen, crossing sleepily and then surprising me with a bear hug as I turned to face her.

"Good morning, Daddy," she purred.

"Morning, baby girl," I said. My hand made involuntary circles on her lower back, and she pressed herself against me, standing on her tiptoes to give me a soft kiss on the lips. I felt her skin on my skin and my breath hitched.

She pulled back after a moment and bit her lip, casting her eyes around the kitchen. All she was wearing was a pair of lacy pink panties and a matching bra of see-through fabric that did nothing to hide her perky young breasts from my hungry eyes. "Is Mom gone?" she asked, hazel eyes gleaming with mischief. "Because I can think of the perfect way to start both of our mornings..."

I just smiled at her and shrugged. "She's out for a couple hours," I said. "But," and I held up a hand to stop her as she started towards me again, "I'm going to need a couple of things from you before you get any ideas."

McKenzie pouted cutely, hands coming up to gently grasp my wrist. She leaned forward and lightly kissed my fingertips. "Mmhmm?" she asked, slipping my index into her mouth. She sucked gently and I could feel my body responding.

"No." I stepped back. "I'm putting my foot down, young lady. There are some important changes happening in this household and you don't get rewarded until they start."

My stepdaughter tucked her messy hair back behind her ears and looked up at me with wide eyes. "Anything for you, Daddy."

As I'd brainstormed this morning, I'd taken a pad of the legal paper that I usually used to outline my software algorithms and I'd written down some of the things I wanted in my ideal household. Item number one was: Stop cleaning up after McKenzie.

"Well, angel," I told her, "first thing's first is that I need you to stop being such a slob." I hadn't meant to be harsh, but the teenager's eyes dropped sadly to the floor.

I took her chin in my hands and tilted back her face so she could meet my eyes. "But..." I added. "Because I'm such a good Daddy we're going to make a little game out of it."

The spark came back into her expression and I grinned.

"You're going to go upstairs to your room," I continued. "And you'll have 30 minutes to clean up that pigsty before I come up there after you."

McKenzie was starting to get the gist of it and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"Then, when I get there, for every item still out of its proper place you're going to remove one article of clothing." I stepped forward into her space, pulling her close. "And then, if you've satisfied me, you'll find that Daddy will be in a very generous mood."

I knew she wanted me to kiss her, could tell from her glazed expression and parted lips, but instead I released her and leaned back.

"Will you play that game with me, angel?"

McKenzie had already turned on her heel and headed out purposefully. "Oh yes, Daddy!" she called over her shoulder. "Your little girl is ready for any games you want."

I watched her ass as she sashayed out of the kitchen.

Her smooth, tan skin was tantalizing but I held myself in check. Delayed gratification, I told myself. The king of all rewards.

* * *

I walked slowly up the stairs, my brain already playing through the events that were to come. I stopped on the landing and took a deep breath, feeling the floor beneath my feet. Rock solid.

I was rock solid.

I rolled my shoulders and strode confidently to McKenzie's door at the end of the hall. It was open and she stood inside, waiting for me in the center of the cleanest room she'd ever inhabited.

When I complained in the past about McKenzie's terrible habit of leaving her clothes, shoes and accessories everywhere I was talking about the rest of the house. Her bedroom had always been a bombshell. Whatever my other flaws I had always been a neat freak, so while I'd long since given up hope for the room at the end of the hall I could no longer stand the chore of cleaning up after a grown woman.

The room was spotless.

Clothes were hung in the open closet on hangars or folded neatly on shelves. Her bed was made, neat and straight as a Marine's bunk. The cords for electronics and video game consoles were wound neatly together and stacked on one end of her TV table and the hamper by the door was stuffed to bursting with whatever clothes had once been strewn across the floor. I'd even heard her running the vacuum. All that was left was my stepdaughter, standing silently in the middle of the oval carpet wearing a short silken kimono. It left bare her long, slim legs and hung open in front, barely covering the mounds of her breasts.

She'd finished before the 30 minutes were up.

I could tell because she had taken the time to do her makeup. Her mouth was red with lipstick and the smoldering eyes that met my astonished look were accented by long, dark, fluttering lashes and dark blue eyeshadow.

I was speechless. For the first time in 24 hours, I didn't have anything clever, confident or seductive to say.

That was okay, though, because my 18-year-old stepdaughter filled in the silence. With one toe, she nudged the only item that had escaped her cleaning frenzy. It was a pair of high-heeled shoes, standing in a neat pair directly before her. Delicately, she toppled them to the left and right. "Oops," she murmured softly, never looking away from my face. "I guess I forgot about these..."

My pulse quickened.

I saw her tongue slowly wet her lips as she shrugged slightly. The fabric of the robe fluttered. "I guess I'm going to have to take this off. Aren't I, Daddy?"

I knew enough not to speak. Instead I simply watched.

McKenzie cocked her head to one side and her hands went to the collar of the kimono. Slowly, she peeled the garment off one slim shoulder. Then, with a wriggle, the entire thing slid from her body. She was naked beneath.

I swallowed, my mouth watering at the sight. Her body was young and supple, breasts high and bouncy with dark nipples hard as little diamonds. Her stomach was flat and unblemished and in the shadow of her thighs I could make out the smooth, hairless folds of her glistening, teenage cunt.

"Do you like what I've done with the place?" she asked me conversationally.

I realized that after being on the back foot all day she was finally taking control. I liked it. "I do," I managed to say, taking a single step inside.

"Close the door, won't you?" she ordered, taking a step back to match mine.

I did as I was asked, the latch closing behind me with a firm click.

"Now, Daddy..." McKenzie said with the tone of one addressing a slow, foolish pupil. "I believe you promised me something."

My body was tight with anticipation. I nodded silently, trapped by the stepdaughter I'd turned from rebellious teen into obedient sextoy. My cock was growing harder, throbbing against my inner thigh.

"Good," she said. "So how about you get over here and remind your sweet little stepdaughter who's in charge."

I didn't need to be told twice. I covered the distance between us in three swift strides, grasping her around the waist and tossing her onto the bed like she weighed no more than the silk robe that lay in a heap on the floor.

She squealed once in gleeful surprise and bounced up, curling her legs beneath her and kneeling on the mattress.

I followed, ripping my tee-shirt over my head and tossing it in the vague direction of the laundry hamper.

"Naughty Daddy," McKenzie giggled. "Now look who's making a m—"

I interrupted her by grabbing her once again and pulling her into a kiss. My mouth pressed to hers, our panting breaths intermingling as my fingers twisted and tugged at her flowing brown hair.

She fell back, gasping for breath, her eyes wide and smoky. "That's good," she said. Her red lips drew me like a bull to a matador's cape and I covered them again, searing her mouth with my hot, swift kisses.

I was the one to pull back this time. My cock throbbed against the fabric of my sweatpants and I struggled free, kicking them aside. No underwear for me, either. What was the point?

I saw McKenzie's eyes gaze drop to my pulsing rod and her lips parted in an O of wanton desire.

"All for me, Daddy?" she whispered. Her fingers reached out and encircled my girth, tugging me closer. "All that yummy cock just for your horny little stepslut?"

I didn't have time for this. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her down.

Your body is a Temple. It deserves to be worshiped. Your women exist to service you. Women exist to service you. Their bodies are yours to claim.

She went with a mew of lust, her mouth wrapping around the head and then slurping my whole shaft into her throat in a single movement. Her lips sealed around my length and she sucked, her hot mouth devoted to the sole purpose of my pleasure.

McKenzie was on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air and her legs spread while she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

I let out a groan of bliss, my head falling back and my muscles tightening against the surges of pleasure that washed over me.

My teen fucktoy pulled back, leaving some of her lipstick smeared along my length. "Do you like that, Daddy?" she gasped. "You like using all my tight little holes exactly how you want? Fucking my mouth and my pretty little face?"

I growled, muscles tense and blood roaring in my ears. "Get on your hands and knees, slut," I commanded. My voice didn't sound like mine. It sounded distant and confident, oozing authority. "I'm going to fuck you into the mattress like the ditzy little bimbo sextoy you are."

"Yes, Daddy..." McKenzie answered. She was reacting to my voice, to my alpha male dominance, her pussy practically gushing as she turned around and offered herself up to me. She arched her back, presenting her lithe body as a gift for her Master.

I gripped myself by the root, sliding the head of my cock up her inner thighs and teasing her snug entrance. "Is this what you wanted, you naughty little slut?" I grunted. I could feel the heat of her arousal on my skin, the slick wetness of her need.

"Yes, Sir..." she gasped.

I slowly stroked my shaft, feeling the wetness of my precum making me slippery and ready. "Not Sir..." I ordered. "When we're alone, you can call me 'Daddy' or 'Master.'" I wasn't sure where it came from, but as soon as I said it I knew it was right.

You are the Man of the House. You are the Master of the House. Your sluts belong to you and call you by your name.

I swear McKenzie practically came as she gasped. "Yes, Master..."

"Now," I grunted. "What is it you want?"

"You, Master," McKenzie whimpered. "I want your cock inside me... I want you filling me up, making me cum for you... All for you..."

I slid into her without warning, pulling her back onto me with a grunt of exertion. I split her slim body in half, feeling the walls of her cunt squeezing close around my thick rod.

"Ohmygodyesss..." My fucktoy moaned and trembled, her body close to the edge just from a single thrust.

I pulled back and powered inside of her a second time. I had no mercy, speeding up and pounding her into the pillows just like I'd promised.

McKenzie gasped and came, inner muscles clenching me tightly and letting go over and over while she moaned into the pillows.

My hand came down on her ass with an audible smack. "Who am I?" I grunted.

"Master!" she cried, lifting her head and looking over her shoulder into my eyes.

I thrust again and she cried out a second time. "Who?"

"Master! My Master... My everything..." Her mind could no longer resist me, just like her body.

"And what will you do for me?"

"Anything... please..." She wasn't begging me to stop. She was begging me for more, her hips circling back and matching me thrust for thrust.

"You'll suck, fuck and obey," I growled. My hands were in her hair, yanking back her head and forcing her to stare into my eyes, sending her into an almost trancelike state as I fucked her, body and mind.

"Yes Master! Yes Daddy!"

"Say it," I commanded.

"Suck... Fuck... Obey!" McKenzie's slim figure writhed under my assault, my cock penetrating her deepest depths over and over.

"Again."

"Suck... Fuck... Obey..." Her light eyes were wide and glassy, glazed over as I pounded every thought from her head.

"Again."

"Suck! Fuck! Obey!" She climaxed again, eyes rolling back so all I could see were the whites. Her red lips dropped open and she cried out a wordless sound of utter bliss.

"Good girl..." I released her hair and her head dropped to the pillows, her voice muffled as I continued to thrust inside of her.

"Suck, fuck, obey... suck, fuck, obey... suck, fuck, obey..." Over and over, the mantra filling her mind and crowding out everything else.

My pulsing cock grew harder and harder in the confines of her snug, volcanic cunt. I was getting closer to the edge, her words pressing buttons I didn't even know I had.

"Suck, fuck, obey..."

I grunted and buried myself to the hilt as I came inside my stepdaughter, my whole length pulsing and erupting, covering her deepest walls with a whitewash of my spunk. I fell over her, bearing her down into the mattress as she came a final time from the sensation of my seed filling her teenage womb.

The muscles in her toned back clenched a final time beneath me and then relaxed, my breath hot and harsh in her ear when I muttered, "And never forget it..."

We lay there in silence for a long moment before I rolled off her and fell spread-eagled onto my back, arms akimbo, exhausted and spent.

* * *

McKenzie wriggled around onto her side and snuggled up against me, her breath cool and soothing on my skin. She kissed my heaving chest and giggled, softly. When her face looked up into mine I could see that whatever trance had descended over her had dissipated.

"Wow..." I muttered. "That was..."

"Hot as fuck?" she suggested.

I grinned down at her. "Hot as fuck," I agreed.

She kissed up my neck and planted a soft peck on my cheek. "You know..." she murmured, eyes glancing to one side playfully. "We probably have time for another round before Mom gets back."

I shook my head regretfully. "Probably shouldn't risk it," I said. "She said she was going to work out and then stop by the office for a bit. Without knowing how long that takes—"

"Oh, don't worry about that," McKenzie interrupted breezily. "She'll be there a while. She's probably just there with..." and then she trailed off suddenly, eyes widening like she'd said something she shouldn't.

My heart thudded once, very loudly, in my ears. I sat up, pushing myself back up against the headboard of her bed. "McKenzie..." I said warningly. "She's probably just there with...?"

My stepdaughter glanced away guiltily.

He welled up inside me again, the Alpha Male I'd awakened with the BDE recordings. "With who?" I demanded, and my voice rumbled with the power that McKenzie no longer had the power to resist.

"Aaron Burns," she told me, her hazel eyes failing to meet mine. She had folded up into a ball, clutching her knees to her chest.

My sight flashed red. Aaron. Fucking. Burns... Barbara's boss.

My wife worked for a sales team that contracted out services to Fortune 500 companies and high-end tech firms. Aaron was the man in charge, a high-powered, fast-talking salesman who ran a tight ship and cleared tens of thousands of dollars in sales every month.

I knew this because, when she'd first gone to work for him, her boss and his 'fantastic track record' had been all Barbara could talk about.

My mouth was dry, but I had to bring myself to ask the question that was burning itself through my brain. From McKenzie's demeanor I could tell that my wife's 'meeting' with Aaron was far from innocent. "Are they sleeping together?"

McKenzie wouldn't answer this time, keeping her eyes glued on her toes.

"McKenzie..." My voice was rolling thunder. "If you don't answer, so help me..."

"Yes! Okay...?" My stepdaughter buried her face in her hands.

I pulled in a deep breath and then let it blow out through my lips. And there we have it...

I wondered, for a moment, where it was. The sickening lurch in my stomach, the pain clawing at my heart, the impotent sadness rising in my mind at the thought of my wife being with another man.

I felt a twinge of regret... and that was it.

I heard a soft sound next to me and realized that McKenzie was crying quietly. Her eyes were red rimmed as she looked up at me, the sexy makeup she'd worn for me starting to run.

"Please don't hate me, Daddy..." she murmured.

My arm wrapped around McKenzie's slim shoulders, pulling her to me. "Hush, baby girl." I kissed the top of her head soothingly. "It's not your fault."

My mind was racing, but to my surprise it wasn't with thoughts of vengeance. It was with that same mellow regret. If only I hadn't been such a little bitch, I thought. Barbara would never have felt the need to find another man to satisfy her. "How did you find out?"

My stepdaughter sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "A month or so ago you were out of town for that thing in Toronto... I came back from a party. I had told mom that I'd be sleeping there, so she invited Mr. Burns over. I..." she trailed off, covering her eyes again as she relived the memory. A shuddering breath shook her delicate frame.

My hand made circles on her upper back. "Shh..." I murmured. "It's okay..."

"I came back home," she continued, wiping at her eyes. "They were on the couch in the living room. Making out. Her hands were down his pants and he... He was touching her, too. I didn't think it was right but I didn't like you at all, so I didn't care. I promised her I wouldn't tell. I promised, I promised, I promised..."

A surge of sympathy washed over me. I kissed her temple, breathing in her sweet, familiar scent. Then, I shuffled around on the bed so I was kneeling in front of her. I took her face in my hands and gently raised her head.

McKenzie's makeup was running now, dark eyeliner making narrow lines down her delicate features.

"It's not your fault," I told her again. "Okay?" I stared into her eyes until she nodded. "It's mine." As I said it, I realized it was true. It was my fault.

The Man of the House must control his household. The Man of the House takes responsibility for everything in his life.

"Everything is going to be alright," I told my stepdaughter.

Her soft hazel eyes were wide and innocent in that moment, and I remembered that she was still only 18. It wasn't fair for her to be caught between her parents like this.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,613 Followers