Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 06

Story Info
Gorgeous Latin babe begs to be dominated by John's will.
11.4k words
4.72
104.4k
148

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

I lay in bed, my hands tucked behind my head, waiting in the dark.

The clock told me it was almost 1 o'clock when the sounds of revelry downstairs started to die down, and I knew that McKenzie was wrapping up her little get together. She must have seen Adrianna coming downstairs and leaving, so she knew that joining us was no longer part of the equation, and I hoped she would be understanding. I hated to disappoint my sexy, horny little angel.

As I lay there, breathing deeply and letting the buzz slowly wear off, I picked up my phone and checked my messages. I had multiple text from my wife, and, despite knowing it was possibly a bad idea, I checked them.

The first had been sent just before I came upstairs to meet Adrianna.

"Oh no! I'm sure you handled it well, though. What was the issue?"

The next was a couple minutes after that.

"Nervous for my presentation tomorrow. Call before to help me feel better?"

And finally, around 12:30. "Hope you're having fun at the party. Headed to bed. Big day tomorrow."

No more photos with Aaron Burns, and I let out a sigh of relief. Nothing to worry about, I said, feeling a lump of tension uncurl in my belly.

I tapped out a text. "Call sounds great! Night, honey."

The house finally quieted, and I could hear the dull thud through the house when McKenzie finally closed the door behind her last guest. I'd asked her to make sure that anyone who couldn't drive got home in an Uber, so we might have some visitors in the morning coming back for their cars, but other than that we finally had the house to ourselves.

My stepdaughter padded up the stairs, and I could hear the boards creak in the hallway as she came right to the door of the master bedroom. The entrance swung open and I flipped on the bedside lamp to give her some light.

"Hiya, Daddy..." she giggled, leaning up against the doorframe. I could tell she'd had more to drink since I had come upstairs, and she wobbled as she looked me up and down on the bed. "You look good..."

She looked good too, the olive crop top and tight little jean shorts accentuating her lithe young body. But as she came slowly toward me, closing the door behind her, I knew that I wasn't going to do anything with her tonight. It's one thing to entrance your stepdaughter with a powerful, mind-altering cologne and fuck her in your marital bed. It's another to do it when she's drunk.

So, instead of greeting her by throwing her down to the bed, I just sat up and gave her an innocent smile. "Hey, angel," I said. I patted the mattress next to me for her to sit down. "How was the party? How are you feeling?"

McKenzie bit her lip, her face flushed. "Horny..." she murmured, hazel eyes sparkling. She tossed her hair over her shoulders and then dropped onto the bed heavily, uncoordinated. She leaned forward, her hand on my thigh. "Can I count on my big, strong man to take care of me?"

I sighed softly and then shook my head, maintaining my smile. "Not tonight, Kenz, okay?"

She frowned gently, pouting. "I told you..." she said, looking away. "I'm fiiine."

I smiled softly, and I could see her struggling to stay frustrated with me. "I know you are, Kenz," I murmured. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the forehead. "But I want to hear about the party, and then we have the whole weekend for whatever you want."

She looked back and narrowed her eyes at me. "You got to sex tonight," she told me. "I saw Adrianna leaving. And I wanted sex too..."

I chuckled softly, and, after a second, she couldn't stay irritated with me. She slumped down onto the pillows next to me, defeated. "Not even a little bit?" she sighed.

I furrowed my brow, giving my moral quandary a once-over. "Tell you what," I said, rolling over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You tell me about the party, and I'll see what I can do for you and your little..." my hand slowly caressed up her leg. "Problem..."

Her mouth parted in a soft gasp.

My fingers stroked across the zipper of her cutoff shorts, circling.

"That sounds... good," she breathed, her body relaxing into the sheets.

I grinned. "Good girl." I pushed myself down the mattress, around one smooth, tanned leg. "So..." I murmured, spreading her legs wide with my hands. "Was it a success? Did you have fun?"

"Uh-huh." McKenzie's voice was soft and low, blurred by alcohol and arousal.

I kissed the inside of her calf. "What did you get up to after I left?" I kept my voice conversational, teasing her with my fingers.

"Mmm... We, um, finished our game of King's Cup." She shivered as my mouth traced up her leg. "Then, most of the boys came back inside from out back. We drank a bit more and played a few games. Nothing much."

I paused as I came to her inner thighs, looking up. "How was Elizabeth doing by the end of it?"

The girl had seen her boyfriend making out with someone else, and after I'd done my best to comfort her I'd sent her out to hang with the rest of the group under McKenzie's watchful gaze. In my mind's eye I could see the girl, blonde hair a little mussed up and blue gaze looking up into mine for support as I'd lent her my ear in the kitchen.

"Oh, she was okay by the end, I think," McKenzie murmured. "I made sure she got an Uber, since she'd driven over with Bryan... She asked about you," she added off-handedly. "Said she wanted to thank you for having her back."

I nodded, satisfied. "Glad to hear it," I said, and slowly began to unzip my stepdaughter's shorts.

"Mmm..." The teenager gave a satisfied sigh and lifted her hips as I tugged the jeans over her hips and round, muscular ass.

She was wet under my fingers and I breathed in her scent, kissed her through the damp fabric of her panties. I could feel the heat of her desire, her hot skin and aching need. I felt my body respond, my cock starting to awaken, but I sternly ordered myself to focus on the matter at hand.

"How about you?" McKenzie's tone was mischievous now, and I saw her eyes sparkling as they met my darker ones. "How was..." she sucked in a breath as I tugged at her panties with my teeth, "... Adrianna?"

I pulled the thin fabric down and away, revealing the sheen of arousal on her smoothly-shaven slit. "She liked me," I grinned, and then lowered my mouth to my stepdaughter's pussy.

"Ohfuck."

I smirked in a self-satisfied manner as my tongue slid up her entrance and tasted her need, her dripping desire.

McKenzie struggled to maintain her thought process as I began to slowly lap at her outer folds, my fingers spreading her open. "Will she be back? I... god that's good... I've thought she was hot for a while now. I'm sorry I didn't get to join you."

"Hmm..." I considered, sliding a finger into her tight entrance and slowly penetrating her inner tunnel. I raised my head as a second finger joined the first. "Couldn't say. She had some reservations..." I was only a little surprised to learn that my stepdaughter was, at the very least, interested in women. By now I knew that McKenzie was into a lot of things.

The teenager writhed under my fingers, her hips trying to buck up and ride my hand. "She'll be back, then," she gasped. "I don't know if anyone can... fuckme... resist you."

I licked my lips and then lowered my mouth again. "You think?" I asked, then gently flicked my tongue across her clit, my fingers slowly speeding up.

"Daddy..." McKenzie begged. "Just make me cum already..."

I grinned at that and began to go down on her in earnest. I breathed in her tangy scent, tasting her on my tongue as I lavished her pussy with long, swift strokes. My cock was hardening against my will as she writhed, growing even wetter under my ministrations, but I focused my mind on McKenzie's pleasure.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, eyes fluttering closed.

I continued, focusing my tongue on her clit, eliciting gasps of pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy..." she breathed. "Make your little girl cum so hard for you..."

I slid my fingers free and pinned her hips to the bed, my tongue circling her tiny, hard pleasure button.

Her chest rose and fell unsteadily, and then her hands were rising from the sheets and she began to cup and squeeze her round tits through the crop top.

It was a sight that made my cock rock hard against the mattress, my teenage stepdaughter massaging her breasts, tugging her nipples, begging me to make her cum. Her breathy moans were high and feminine, and the sound was music to my ears.

I pulled back and blew a short breath of air across her skin, slick from my mouth and with her own juices, and her hips rose up against my palms.

"Don't tease me, Sir." She was close, her eyes screwed tight and her lips parted.

I grinned and then continued, my tongue skimming across her entrance and then over her clit again and again and again.

Her body clenched, tighter and tighter, one of her hands falling to my head and tugging at my hair, pushing me down between her thighs. I didn't resist, giving her just what she wanted. Her legs squeezed around my head, and then suddenly her body bucked and she was cumming, crying out softly and spasming under my mouth and hands.

I eased up some, slowly letting my tongue lap across her outer folds as she struggled for breath.

"Mmm... Thank you, Daddy..." she finally murmured, her voice thick with satisfaction.

I sat up, rolling my shoulders and crawling up the bed to lay on one elbow beside her. My cock throbbed, hard against my boxers, but I ignored it. Later, I told myself. We have all weekend for this.

"Good?" I asked quietly. I slid my hand gently across her bare midriff and then up under her top, gently squeezing one perky breast. Her nipple was a hard little nub against my skin.

"Yes," she sighed, hazel eyes opening and shining with contentment. She wriggled out from under my hand and then sat up just enough to tug the garment over her head, tossing it to the floor on the far side of the bed. She lay back down, her eyes closing again as my hand wandered over her body.

My touch wasn't sexual, just a relaxed enjoyment of her gorgeous, slender form.

I smiled as I saw her chest rise and fall, her breath deepening. "Sleepy?" I murmured.

"Mmhmm. 'S'late," she whispered. Her body curved as she rolled over toward me, her back against my chest. "Time for sleeps..."

I snorted softly and smiled, then leaned back just far enough to flip off the lamp. The room plunged into dark, and I heard McKenzie sigh with satisfaction.

"Good night," I said softly, kissing the top of her head and then settling in, my own body relaxing down into the mattress. It was a warm, early summer night, and I didn't bother with the comforter.

"G'night," McKenzie whispered, her breath slowing.

We lay there in the dark, and when I fell asleep it was so easy and swift that I didn't even notice until morning.

* * *

My muscles were stiff when I woke, and for a moment I blearily wondered why. Then, I heard soft breath beside me and realized that I'd slept curved around McKenzie. My arm had been curled up under her all night, and I gently extracted it, letting it hang and allowing blood flow to return.

I blew out a sigh, rubbing at my eyes with the other hand and moaning softly. My head ached, and I remembered the night before. Drinking... I thought, and my body shivered at the thought. I glanced at the digital clock and sighed. Before I'd started listening to the BDE recordings I had rarely woken before 8. Now, even on a Saturday morning after a late night, I never woke up after 6.

As I pushed myself up, I realized it was the first time in a week I'd gone to sleep without listening to my BDE recordings, and I frowned. Repetition and consistency are key, a voice that may have been Mr. Silver Fox's reminded me, for your transformation to be successful.

I blew out a breath. After only a week of self-hypnosis, my life was already irrevocably altered, and I knew that I wanted that change to last. I nodded to myself and opened the drawer in my bedside table, pulling out the old iPod and earbuds.

I settled back in bed and pressed play on BDE 8, and I could already feel my body and mind relaxing as Mr. Silver Fox's voice sounded in my ears.

"If you've been listening consistently, it should be just over a week since you started training your mind and body with your patented Brain Development Enterprises self-hypnosis recordings. And, as I'm sure you've noticed, your life is already changing..."

The man sounded confident, satisfied, and I knew that I felt that way, too.

"That's good, because you are the type of Man who takes action, the kind of Man who invests in himself, a Man who deserves every ounce of his success..."

My mind relaxed, letting his voice wash over me. I felt McKenzie stir beside me, turning and, still asleep, resting a small hand on my chest.

"I want you to take a deep breath, now, and let everything go, because it's time for the next step in your transformation..."

Hmm... I wondered silently, easily. I wonder what the next step is? But it didn't really matter. If it's as good as the rest, I'll take whatever this guy can give me.

"Very good..."

I slipped gently down into the trance, into the almost sleep-like state, slowly letting myself lose focus until I was only hearing snippets of the man's low, commanding voice.

"You are the Man of the House, the Master of your life... You provide for the women in your life, and you deserve to have as many women as you wish..."

My brain was still pounding with the hangover, so I wasn't able to slip as deeply as I had in the past. I sank below the surface as his voice drifted into my subconscious.

"You want to have many women in your life, and you know you can satisfy them..."

It was okay, though, because it just let me hear and affirm what the man's relaxing, powerful tone was helping me to realize.

"Your body is a Temple, a Temple for worship, a Temple that should be worshipped by as many as can handle you..."

I relaxed back down, only starting to rise again as the recording ended.

"And before you awaken from your trance, I want you to repeat after me: 'It's all thanks to BDE...'"

My lips were moving as I stirred. "It's all thanks to BDE," I mumbled.

"Very good..." And I felt a surge of satisfaction at the affirmation. "That's all... Now, just feel the gratitude and strength and confidence surging through your body as you awaken, refreshed and rejuvenated, powerful and masculine..."

I blinked, opening my eyes and taking a deep breath. Surprisingly, I was feeling better, stronger, the hangover slipping away as my mind focused on the day ahead. "Damn..." I muttered. "It's a hangover cure, too?" I chuckled softly and swung my legs out of the bed.

As I headed for the bathroom, I glanced back over my shoulder at McKenzie. A confident smirk spread across my face as I saw how much space was in the King-sized bed. You know, I mused. There's space for a few more in there...

But I shook my head and laughed softly to myself. One step at a time, I told myself. I already had a cheating wife and a sexy stepdaughter — and maybe a gorgeous, busty Latina? my brain offered — my hands were full. Still, my brain swirled with possibilities as I got dressed and took a slow, easy morning jog, the cool dawn air filling my lungs and clearing my mind.

* * *

The curb outside the house had had four or five cars parked, left over from the night before, when I'd left for my run, but when I came jogging back there was another one idling across the way.

It was a silver sedan, and as I shuffled past, sweating and blowing hard, the engine went quiet and I saw a familiar figure open the driver's side door and step out into the street.

It was Adrianna, the curvy Latina's black hair pulled back in a ponytail and her body wrapped in a pair of skintight yoga pants and an athletic top that strained to contain her gravity-defying breasts.

I slowed as she hurried across the street toward me. "Adrianna?" My voice was a pant as I stretched, putting my hands in the small of my back and trying not to sound as surprised as I felt.

She stopped in front of me, her eyes flickering over me. "Hi," she said. "Can we talk?"

I raised my eyebrows and started walking. "If you let me sit down first." It was only twenty yards or so to the house, and the caramel-skinned beauty followed me as I headed, without waiting for an answer, for my usual seat on the rocker. I knew I didn't cut a particularly striking figure, my sweat-stained t-shirt drenched with sweat between my shoulder blades and under my arms, and my paunch evident where it clung to my rounded belly.

Once, the thought would have struck a dagger of icy self-consciousness right through my morale, but now I wasn't even thinking about it. It could have been the BDE recordings. Or it could have been the fact that I was still trying to focus on catching my breath.

I climbed the steps heavily and sank down with a sigh of contentment into the rocking chair.

Adrianna, on her part, leaned back against the white-painted wooden porch railing and looked away down the street.

There was a moment of silence.

"You're back quick," I offered, leaning back in the chair. As I began to breathe more normally, I felt the satisfying ache in my legs and a growing confidence. "Did you forget something after the party last night?" I didn't mention what had happened between us, just looked at her with an innocent expression like I was nothing more than the father of her hostess. The ball was in her court, and I somehow knew that she needed to be the one to make a play.

The young Latina woman pressed her lips together. "I..." She seemed to hesitate, then looked at me with her bright green gaze. "I couldn't sleep last night." She swallowed, and her eyes dropped to my mouth before rising back up to my eyes. "I couldn't stop thinking about what.. Um... what happened."

I nodded thoughtfully. "So what's on your mind?"

She shuffled her feet, hands squeezing and releasing the railing behind her. When she spoke her voice was low, almost sounding defeated. "It was really good..."

I gestured wordlessly for her to continue. I was forcing her to say it, to affirm to herself as much as to me.

She breathed out a heavy sigh. "Usually, when I'm um... well... when I'm with someone, I have to be the one in control. Saying what I want, how I want it..." she trailed off.

I waited.

"I... I liked being told what to do."

There it was, the admission that put her squarely in my reach. I breathed slowly, deeply, calculating. She was there for the taking, if I wanted her.

I am a Man. I am the Man. I deserve to have everything I desire. I deserve as many women as I desire. Serving me... Pleasuring me...

My eyes roamed over her full, athletic figure, her big breasts and her round ass, long legs.

I wanted her, alright.

But I wanted her my way. I pushed up and she watched me closely as I took a step toward her.

Her green eyes were wide now, pupils dilated. Her breath was just a little bit faster as it sighed through full, parted lips.

I don't know how I noticed those things, but I did. "And what about all those things you said last night?" I asked gently, cocking my head slightly and staring into those emerald eyes with my dark brown ones. "My wife? My age?"

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers