Brainbox Ch. 2

Story Info
Sophie has a go in Mandy's head.
773 words
4.09
25.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves of two people's orgasm subsided, Sophie pulled herself out of the chair. She could see the form of professor Jameson asleep on the floor. The switch had been successful, she was back in her own body. She remembered how much she wanted to try the machine on Mandy, a chance for her to be Mandy, if only for a short while, was making her pussy drip. She remembered that she had to catch the bus home tonight, so ran from her professor's office, just in time for the last bus home. All the way home, she couldn't think of anything else, other than how great it felt to have been two people at once, both having an orgasm. She couldn't wait to try it again. The next day was a Saturday, so she arranged to meet Mandy and professor Jameson at his house. When Jameson heard what her plan was, he agreed at once, but Mandy was slightly harder to convince.

"But what does the machine do?"

"It just temporarily switches your minds, so you can see Sophie's point of view."

"It doesn't sound very safe to me."

"O, don't worry, we've tried it before, there are no lasting effects, and as the effect starts to wear off, it enhances your awareness, and sensuality."

"Sounds very strange"

Then Sophie tips in, "Trust me Mandy, it's safe."

Thus Mandy is persuaded. Sophie straps Mandy into one of the two chairs, then Jameson helps Sophie into hers. Jameson presses some buttons, and both girls go unconscious for a few seconds. As they wake up, Mandy realizes that she is in the wrong seat, she thinks at first that she has been moved, but then realizes that she is in Sophie's seat. Sophie, who is more used to the machine, just blinks and sits up. She starts talking to Mandy, who is in her body, but Mandy is too dazed to respond. She walks to her chair, and starts to unstrap Mandy. When she is released, Sophie reaches further and removes her tight t-shirt, under which Sophie had deliberately not put a bra on.

She sees her own breasts for a second time as if they were someone else's. This is quite strange to her, but Mandy finds it almost incomprehensible to watch herself being undressed by herself. She is so stunned that when Sophie kisses her on the lips, she responds, forgetting that Jameson is still there. Jameson quietly presses another button, then leaves the girls to play. He goes into another room, to watch it all on a big screen. Mandy has finally started recovering from the shock, and realizes that she is virtually naked in a stranger's house, kissing herself. This only makes her hotter, and she reaches behind Sophie, removing her top. She sees her own beautiful breasts bursting at their bra straps, begging to be kissed. She reaches for them, and takes one into her mouth.

"O, Mandy"

Sophie reaches down, pulling up Mandy's skirt to reveal crotchless panties. She bends her head, so that she can smell the sweet aroma of her own sex. Gently, with the expertise of someone who knows there own pussy, she probes Mandy gently, studiously avoiding the enlarged clitoris. Mandy moans, twisting underneath her, to be able to see her own delicate pussy. As Sophie's ministrations continue, Mandy begins working on Sophie's pussy, beginning a '69'. Sophie rubs one finger in Mandy's pussy, and uses it to lubricate her ass. She repeats this until it is almost as wet as her pussy. She pushes first one, then two, then three fingers into her ass, causing a small cry of both pain and pleasure from 'Mandy'.

As they get nearer the heights of an orgasm, Sophie becomes aware, almost telepathically, of what her real body is feeling. This is the part that she likes best, when she shares an orgasm. As they get nearer and nearer, the feeling increases, spurring them both on to pleasure the other, as they can feel it themselves. Then suddenly, it is as if a bright white light has hit both of them. They cum in a way that neither has ever experienced before, both feeling double the pleasure, as they experience each other's orgasm, then Mandy, who has never had anything like this experience before collapses, while Sophie, who has had a go before, is almost as amazed, as she didn't expect it to be quite that good.

What neither girl knew, or cared for that matter, was that they had been watched and videoed, and Jameson had enjoyed it almost as much as they had.