Brainwave of Horror Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers

A lazy smile relaxed onto Carol's face. "Wanna go again?"

"If we do that ... I'm going to blow some pleasure fuses and never be right in the head again ... but I WILL take a rain check."

"My pussy's always waiting for you, little brother ...," she said contentedly.

Besides, I needed to check on what Mom had wanted. We must have really caught her off guard, because her acting had turned pretty poor just a few minutes ago.

Marshalling all my energies, I ... stood.

"Don't swoon, little brother," Carol smiled.

"I'm going to go see what Mom wanted."

"I'm just going to stay here and leak on the chair."

As I walked carefully through the den, concentrating hard to insure that each foot stepped in front of the other in a coordinated fashion, I noticed that gorgeous Aunt Sheryl was on her hands and knees, face pressed to the floor while Dad banged her from behind, doggie style.

"You look like you're having fun, Aunt Sheryl," I commented.

"Arf, arf," she grinned back up at me, and Dad playfully slapped her on the hip.

I made my way up the hallway to Mom's and Dad's bedroom, getting a little more coordinated with each step, until I stood by the doorway.

Mom sat naked at the edge of the bed, Uncle Troy naked beside her, his hand up on her breast to squeeze the boob and knead the nipple. "I don't know, Barbie. You still seem stiff. Are you sure you're feeling okay? That lightning didn't do anything permanent to you, did it? You can't afford to lose too many brain cells."

"I ... uhm ... ehr ... I just ...," Mom was breathing heavily.

Good Mom, I thought. It's details like the breathing that add up to credibility.

"Ohgod! I can't THINK with you doing that!" Mom squeaked, taking his hand in her two hands.

"What? This?" Uncle Troy grinned, pulled his hand out of hers, repositioned it and sped up his nipple tweaks.

Mom's eyes fluttered as she took in a deep breath, then nodded. She subconsciously pulled her shoulders back to thrust her breasts forward for him.

Uncle Troy chuckled, then leaned in and pressed his lips to Mom's, obviously tongue-dancing with her for a minute.

I didn't know that Mom even knew how to kiss with tongue, but was grateful that she was willing to play along in order to keep our cover.

"So what were you doing up there when the lightning hit?" Uncle Troy asked when he stopped tonguing the inside of my mother's mouth.

"Ungh?" Mom sighed, eyes still fluttering.

"You never were too bright, Barbie," Uncle Troy sighed, standing up, then pushed Mom back with a single forefinger, rolled her over on her belly and whacked her ass.

"Ow!" Mom focused quickly. "What was-- "

"How many times I gotta tell you, Barbie? You answer me, 'sir.' Got that?"

"Yes ... sir."

Whack. "Not quick enough. Have you got it now?"

"Yessir."

"Good girl. Now," he laid down, propping one shoulder on top of the small of her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, "what were you doing up there when the lightning hit?"

"I was just-- oooh! -- getting ready to close the-- OH! -- open window."

"You like that, hungh?" Uncle Troy chuckled. "You always WERE a slut for the back door."

What an idiot. Mom would never even consider SPEAKING of anal sex -- not in the old universe, not even in the new one. To her credit, Mom did not whip around and slap him across the face for being so vulgar. Instead, she laid there a few moments, making little squeaks and coos as he played with her anus. Thanks for taking our covers seriously, Mom and avoiding suspicion.

"If you were just shutting the window, why were you dressed up in that obscene costume we found you in?"

"There's nothing-- oh! -- about a swimsuit that's-- ungh! -- obscene, Troy."

Whack. "There's nothing, 'sir'."

"There's-- uuungh!" Mom trembled, then flipped herself over on her back to get Uncle Troy to leave her asshole alone and spread her legs wide. Hopefully, the spread legs would make up for the anal resistance. "There's nothing, SIR," she smiled as she traced her toes down Uncle Troy's chest, "about a swimsuit that's obscene."

She still hadn't seen me, or I think I would have thrown her off her act. As it was, she was doing a good performance.

"Barbie, Barbie," Uncle Troy shook his head. "Never too bright. Y'know, I could do that magic trick with you, where I poke my cock in one ear and the tip would poke out the other ear."

"I'd rather," she grinned naughtily, "you poke me in my pussy instead!"

Good! That's the type of acting we need to keep up, Mom! Even if it means you have to let him -- what a weird thought! -- do you.

"You are SUCH a slut, Barbie."

"Yes, SIR!" Mom nodded, her eyes bright.

Uncle Troy positioned himself at Mom's cunt, then sank in.

"OHSWEETMOTHEROFGOD!!" Mom arched her back and brayed as her brother-in-law entered her. Her spread legs stiffened on either side of him, and her toes curled as she clawed desperately at the mattress, wriggling her hips and gasping. "Ohgod, Troy!" she screamed.

Good, Mom. She was putting on a believable act that she was horny out of her mind.

"Ohgod, fuck me!"

"Who's your daddy, bitch?"

"Ohgod! YOU are, Troy!" Mom continued to claw at the mattress.

Uncle Troy halted, pulled out and stood up.

"Wait!" Mom gasped and sat upright. "Wait! Please! Don't stop!"

Don't overdo it, Mom, or he won't believe the act.

"'Fuck me'?" Troy played nonchalance and looked at her, expecting a response.

"Pleeeeease ...?"

"Or 'fuck me, sir'?"

Mom leaned back on the bed, smiling, and spread. "Oh, FUCK me, SIR!"

Uncle Troy rolled her over on her belly, then entered her from behind and started his hips in motion again, and Mom gave a trembly gasp of thanks.

"Are you my whore, Barbie?"

"Yes, sir! I'm your whore, sir!" She was clutching at the mattress again, pressing her pelvis back against his crotch.

Mom was doing a pretty good act again. I could almost believe she was crazed with lust myself.

You had to hand Mom that: she had determination once she made up her mind, even if it meant enduring humiliation and degradation of herself and her principles. She was a brave and strong woman.

"OhmotherofgodFUCKMEtroy!" she screamed.

"Where's my Fifi?" he asked as he slapped the side of her ass again.

Fifi?! Mom must not have known, either, for she kept quiet, just rutting her ass along his prick like a mindless bitch in heat.

Whack. "I said, where's my Fifi?"

"Ungh! Who's Fifi?"

"Boy, that lightning really DID air out the room between your ears. Not that you ever stored much furniture up there anyway."

"Uuuuuunnnnngh!" Mom moaned.

Whack. "You're in doggie position, so what are you?"

"Uuuunnnnngggh!"

Whack. "What are you, bitch?"

"I'm ... a doggie?"

Whack. "Damn right, you're a fucking bitch in heat. And what sound do you make, bitch?"

"Woof?" Mom tried tentatively, obviously having problems focusing.

"Yeah," Troy grinned, grabbed her hips and gave an extra couple thrusts with his cock.

"Ohgod! Woof! Woof!"

"Crazy bitch! "Fucking My Fifi' used to be your favorite game. Lightning must have blown out what few brains you ever did have, you fucking bimbo."

"Woof! ... Woof!" Mom arched her ass even higher and harder against Troy, pressing her face harder into the sheets. "Oh! Oh! OH! OHGOD! OOOOOOOH!" Mom's back snap-arched tightly, then collapsed.

Troy whacked her on the ass semihard. "Damn bitch passed out again." Shrugging, he continued pumping into her limp body.

I stepped away and started back up the hall. Faking unconsciousness was a really nice touch. Very believable. Mom could be a really good study when she set her head to it.

----------

We basically all humped the day away.

The neighbor's wife came over mid-afternoon for a cup of sugar and a buttload of cum. Dad and Uncle Troy generously gave her two buttloads. Let me tell you, she was really mewling at the end there and was almost too dazed to stagger back home. But she thanked the two men, wagged her finger at me and told me that she wanted a buttload of me tomorrow. Then she walked off with the funny stride of someone with goo oozing back out between their legs.

Later, when Aunt Sheryl called us to dinner, Uncle Troy led Mom out of the bedroom. She was wearing a French maid's costume, if there was enough of it to call it that: black garter belt, hose and five-inch heels; a minuscule white apron that hung down three inches from her hips so as not to cover her pussy; a tiny black and white maid's headband; and a feather duster. She refused to meet my eyes.

"Who's the whore, Barbie?" Uncle Troy asked.

Her eyes flicked to me, then flicked back to the floor. "I-- I am," she sighed. He groped her ass and she giggled, then frowned when he stopped.

"Sit down, Sheryl," Uncle Troy told his wife. "We'll let our little domestic here serve us. And after dinner, she can service all our cocks."

Mom's eyes flicked to mine again nervously, then down again.

"That is, if there's room left for any more cum in that full belly of hers," he chuckled. "She's been a junkie for my juices all afternoon."

Mom refused to even glance at me then.

Uncle Troy smacked her on the bottom. "Well, let's get to it. I'm hungry after porkin' your puss all day long."

"Yes, sir," Mom scurried to get plates for everyone.

We sat around the table, and Mom brought our plates and settings around to each of us.

"Barbie," Dad said when she stepped in between him and me to set down his plate.

"Yes, sir?"

"You are built like a brick shithouse, honey. Mm-mmm!"

Mom just kept looking down. "Thank you, sir."

He grabbed Mom's buttcheek. "That is a fine ass!" He looked at me. "You mother has a hot ass, doesn't she, Allen? Just look at that ass!"

"Uh, yeah. Really ... 'hot ass' ... Dad."

Mom's buttocks blushed.

"Feel that cheek!" he squeezed up her right ass cheek for me. "Just feel it!"

"Ehr ... maybe later, Dad."

"Oh, you're not going to start acting weird on us too, are you?"

Bracing myself, I did what I had to do to keep our cover. I reached up, cupped Mom's ass cheek and squeezed. She gave a moan-sigh and some juices ran down her thigh (good acting, Mom!) and I released it. "Ehr, really ... 'hot'."

Mom stood back up from where she had bent partially over, shook her head to clear it and staggered over to get some more plates.

"Honey, honey," Dad called after her, "You're leaving a trail of juices on the floor."

Mom looked back around dazedly. "What-- whatever," she seemed distracted. "Sir."

"That woman is in LUST!" Uncle Troy cackled.

A minute later, Mom came out with my plate and utensils. She still looked a little out of it. As she was setting my knife and fork down, she let her boob brush back and forth on my shoulder.

Swallowing hard, I looked to the side.

Dad was grinning at me. "You know why I call her sugar-tits, son."

I turned crimson.

Dad stood and turned Mom around. "Have a seat in your son's lap, Barbie."

"No! You don't--! She doesn't--!" I stammered.

Mom flopped down in my lap, acting half-dazed. Was that how she was getting out of having to do down and dirty things -- by acting dazed? THANK GOD she at least didn't land on my erection when she sat!

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pretending like she could barely keep from falling over. Both inner thighs were slicked up wet.

"Go ahead, have a grope son! Your mother has some WONDERFUL melons!"

"Uuuunnnggh!" Mom moaned, eyes half-lidded.

"Ehr ... I don't think-- "

"Go ahead," my dad took my hand and placed it on Mom's boob, "feel them up."

"Uuungh ... UUUUUNNNNNGGHHH ... OHGOD!" Mom's eyes rolled back in her head, and she slipped out of my lap onto the floor, pretending to have slipped unconscious.

Thank God! Good thinking, Mom! That sure got us out of a VERY awkward and embarassing situation!

Uncle Troy was shaking his head. "Lightning blew out her few remaining brain cells -- she can't even stay conscious when she cums now ...." He turned to his wife. "Now that we have our plates and an unconscious maid, could you bring in the meal, honey?"

While Aunt Sheryl went to get the food, Dad took a slice of bread and wiped it up the inside of one of Mom's thighs, getting the bread soggy. He took a nibble and grinned. "Mm-mmm! You want a bite, son?"

"No thanks." I curdled at the thought of humiliating my Mom that way.

----------

Mom came to about halfway through dinner and ate what she could before my sister crawled under the table and tried to plant her head between Mom's legs. Mom kept glancing uncomfortably at me as she wriggled her hips, trying to keep her naughty daughter away from her crotch.

I picked up on the clues and helped Aunt Sheryl carry the dishes to the sink while the others carried Mom to the den to do her. I did my aunt in the kitchen while my Mom wailed from the other room.

Good screaming and moaning, Mom, I thought. I knew that she'd never screamed during sex before -- she's just not the type that ever would -- but she was sure putting a believable note of desperate lust into her voice as she was getting banged now. And that was exactly what we needed to do to keep the others from becoming suspicious.

By the time I left the kitchen, Uncle Troy had already carried Mom back to the bedroom, and she spent the night back there, getting fucked by him, which I thought was a little bit of overkill -- I mean, she already had HIM convinced of her act after playing doggie for him this afternoon.

Anyway, Dad took over pistoning Aunt Sheryl and her daughter, and I spent the night in my sister's bed with my cock up her lubed ass.

----------

(Monday)

I woke up the next morning with my cock naked -- I mean, it was no longer clothed in my sister's pelvis.

I walked out to find my sister and cousin on the sofa in the den, with their fingers up each other's pussies, trying to see who could last the longest before cumming.

Amused at my sister's gloating smile as my cousin began gasping, I headed into the kitchen for some breakfast.

A couple minutes later, I heard Mom's voice loudly exclaiming in the den to the two girls, "OhGOD, I have had my BRAINS fucked out, girls! I've had EVERY hole stuffed! Multiple times!" She stepped into the kitchen doorway, still facing the den. "Let me tell you two ladies: Troy knows how to USE HIS TOOL! And your father knows WHERE TO STICK IT TOO, Carol! God! What a night! I won't EVER be the same again!"

She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me sitting there. "Uh ... I mean ... that is ...."

"It's okay, Mom. You're doing a really convincing act."

"Yeah ...," she smiled. "A ... uhm, act."

"Now, like I said yesterday, we need to keep that up so they don't become suspicious."

"Yeah," she poured a cup of coffee and sat, nodding. "You can count on me. I'll be sure to keep up the ... act."

Dad stepped in and kissed Mom's neck from behind, cupping her breasts and eliciting a guttural sigh.

"Want me to bend you over the table and ream you some more, sweetheart?"

Mom's eyes fluttered, then flicked to me, her expression anxious.

I stood. "Well, I'm going to go pile into that couch of female flesh in the den!" I stated by way of an excuse to leave so that Mom wouldn't feel uncomfortable in her role of lust-crazed mother. Didn't want to throw her off her act. Once she established her credibility quotient, she probably wouldn't have to bend over so often. But ... it was probably still necessary at this point.

"Hold on a minute, son," Dad told me as he lifted Mom up out of her chair and bent her over the table. "No need to run off when you have a perfectly good hole here." He smacked her ass. "Isn't that a good-looking butt?"

Mom was looking over her shoulder at me with dread.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Isn't this a pretty heinie? What a nice little sphincter!"

"Uuuuunnnngngh!" pushed out of Mom's throat as her hips and ass blushed furiously. Her eyes fluttered, then she stopped looking at me and started clutching at the table.

"And all you have to do to make her squeal is stick your rod up ...," he pushed two fingers into Mom's slit.

What must have been a half pint of lubricant spilled out of Mom and splashed to the floor.

"Wow!" Dad raised his eyebrows. "She's REALLY ready!" He looked at me. "And then just slip them right inside." Dad pressed the two fingers up Mom's anus, and her hips began bucking.

"Ohgod! Ohgod!" she gasped, clawing at the table.

"Uh, I'd better-- " I took two steps back.

"Son," Dad said, his fingers still up Mom's butt as she wriggled her hips and mewled, "Is there something going on between you and your mother?"

"What-- what do you mean?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to blow our cover.

"You seem distant from her, like you don't want to even touch her, let alone pork her. You two didn't have a fight or anything, did you?"

"Oh, no. No, not at all!"

"Then come on over here and do her."

Ohgod! Mom was wriggling her hips, Dad's fingers still impaling her ass, and he wanted me to-- OHGOD!

How would we get out of this?!

Mom was acting like she was crazed with lust, but that wasn't enough for Dad!

HOW was I going to get out of this predicament?!

"Hi, guys," Uncle Troy stepped into the kitchen, then looked at Mom wriggling her pelvis. "Hey! She's conscious!" he grinned, then stepped around to the front of Mom and wagged his erection at her.

She slurped him into her mouth immediately.

No, Mom! I was hoping Uncle Troy would stuff your pussy and get me out of this!

"C'mon, son," Dad tilted his head, "give your mom a poke."

Oh, shit! How--

I-- I had one chance out of this ....

I thought hard about my aunt licking my cum out of her hand yesterday ....

I thought of my cousin presenting my jism on her tongue before swallowing my seed ....

I thought of my sister juicing on me like a hose yesterday ....

I grabbed myself and pumped my dick with my fist as I took slow, little steps toward Mom ....

"G'head, son, bury yourself to the hilt up your mom's ass!" Dad grinned encouragingly.

Almost there ... almost ready to ....

I thought of my mother, bent over the table, Dad's fingers up her ass, her head bobbing at Uncle Troy's crotch, putting her jaw to his prick like he was taffy and--

"Uungh!" I moaned and sprayed my mother's hips and the side of her ass with jism.

Thank you, God! "I'm sorry, Dad," I said after a few seconds. "I just ... couldn't hold it." I shrugged.

"It's okay, son. Your mother does that to a man." He shrugged. "Guess *I* get to stuff her now."

I thanked God again as I stepped out of the kitchen -- I'd been able to ejaculate before ... I didn't even want to THINK about the shame and humiliation I would have brought on my mother if I'd ....

I was a little miffed at her, though. She might be putting on a good act about how crazed the sex was making her, but she could have begged Uncle Troy to stuff her puss and that would have gotten me off the spot.

Instead, I had just barely ... avoided having to ....

Thank God!

----------

Neither Carol, Rachel nor myself were taking a summer course, so we were free to continue canoodling. Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Troy were on vacation while visiting us this week, so were similarly free for the day. Dad, however, unloaded into Mom, then had to grab his briefcase and run off naked to work.

Mom stood by the door, looking forlorn, while Dad ran back to the bedroom to get his shoes. She wiped some of the jism off her hip with her fingers, then stuck them in her mouth.

I had Aunt Sheryl bent over the back of the couch by that time, churning her lubricant to foamy butter while my shaft danced in her pretty red-furred puss.

Dad came back out, dressed in shoes and a briefcase and kissed Mom.

Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers