Brainwave of Horror Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
196 Followers

"Hurry home," Mom sighed, fondling his balls.

"I will," he grinned.

He left.

Mom looked over at me and stiffened a little when she saw what I was doing to her little sister, but I couldn't really stop in mid-fuck without arousing suspicion. Mom looked ready to duck back into the kitchen to abandon the awkward mother-son situation of watching her son hump her little sister, when Uncle Troy stepped out of the kitchen.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," Mom smiled coyly at Uncle Troy, twirling some hair around her finger.

Enough with Uncle Troy, Mom, I thought as I continued to hump her sister. He believes your act. You don't have to prove it anymore to him.

He stepped in front of her and wagged his peter twice.

Mom stiffened a little more if that were possible and her eyes darted to me as she stood there, torn.

"Who's my little whore?" Uncle Troy prompted.

"I-- I am, sir."

"You wanna suck it?"

With a whimper, Mom dropped to her knees and planted her face at Troy's crotch.

A couple minutes later, at Uncle Troy's prompting, I pulled his wife off the back of the couch and pushed her down on her hands and knees on the floor, still pumping her box from behind as she whined with pleasure. He had Mom on her hands and knees too and moved her over in front of her sister, steering her with his joystick embedded in her pelvis. Then Uncle Troy and I synched our rhythms so the two sisters could swap spit.

I was once again seriously impressed with the convincing act Mom was putting on, especially when she pretended to pass out again.

Uncle Troy spread her legs and porked her limp body, then pulled out at the last minute, rolled her over and sprayed her belly and chest with jism.

I finished off Aunt Sheryl to her wails, then collapsed in a chair while Troy took a turn with his wife.

Mom came to about a half hour after she passed out, took note of all the cum globs on her torso, looked up guiltily to see her son looking at her in this embarassing situation, then stood and took a step toward the kitchen.

"Mom," I called.

"Yes, sir?" she halted and spun around, cum still decorating her breasts and belly. "I mean ... uh ... yes, Allen?"

"Come back to the bathroom with me for a minute, please."

"Yes, sir. I mean, uhm ... oh, fuck it. Whatever," she flicked her hands, dropped the subject of addressing her son as "sir" and just followed me.

We stepped into the bathroom, and I shut and locked the door. It was close quarters in there, and I had an erection back, so we had to be careful. I didn't want the situation to turn awkward.

"You're doing a great job with the acting, Mom."

Her eyes were fastened at my crotch, then were wide when she tore them away and brought them up to meet mine.

"It's okay, Mom," I chuckled. "You can drop the act. We're in private now."

She seemed stiff -- tense -- about something. "Yes, sir," she said, then licked her lips nervously.

"I know this is hard for you, Mom. It goes against your principles, against everything you were taught was right or wrong, against everything that you define yourself to be. But it's necessary. And you've REALLY put forth the effort to put on a VERY convincing act. I'm proud of you. And I promise you, I'm working on coming up with a plan to get us back home. I promise ... you won't have to play the whore for much longer."

"I-- I won't?"

"Yeah. I'll get us back home and we can go back to the way things were."

"The way ... they were ...."

She didn't look as pleased as she should have. "Yeah, and you can drop the act then and be your old self. Won't that be great?"

"Yes, sir. Back to ... my old ... self ...."

"Also, I think you can tone down the act with Uncle Troy. I think you have him convinced."

"Tone ... down ...?"

"Yeah," I nodded, smiling, "he's pretty convinced that you're just a whore."

"Just a ... whore ...."

"We sure have HIM fooled, hungh?"

"Fooled ...." She flash a quick, tentative smile.

"Yeah! Like I said, good job acting! You ought to be up for an award. You'd even convince ME you were a slut if I didn't know better."

"Even ... convince ... you ...?"

"Yeah, now get back out there and-- " I turned her around and lightly smacked her on the butt, causing a quarter cup of lubricant to flick out of her and onto the door, "-- and keep up the act."

"Yes, sir." Mom fumbled at the door handle, but didn't seem to be coordinated enough to unlock it, so I reached around and did it for her. I opened the door and she spilled out and trotted up the hall, dribbling a trail of lubricant on the carpet.

By the time I walked out to the den, she was already squatted over Uncle Troy, jackhammering her pelvis up and down on his prick, squeezing her own breasts and moaning uncontrollably.

What an actress ...!

----------

I suppose I should have been at the library reading up on lightning, trying to find a way back home, and I hate to disappoint Mom, but I got distracted and by the time my Dad got home, I was leaning back on the sofa while my sister, cousin and aunt took turns sucking my cock. Mom was in the back with Uncle Troy.

"MY turn!" my uppity cousin whined for my cock.

"Looks like you've started yourself a harem there, son," my dad patted me on the shoulder.

"Oh, Dad, you have no idea." Was it really 5:30? Had I just wasted three hours with these three ladies?

Mom flounced out, her hair in pigtails and her ... pussy SHAVED?!

She threw her arms around Dad's neck and began grinding her pussy up and down his leg, getting his thigh wet. "Ohgod, fuck me, Dan! I NEED it!"

"Easy, Mom," I thought. "Don't overdo it."

"Easy, honey." Dad steered her over and into a chair. "I just got home from work. Give me a few minutes to unwind."

She put a pout on her face, then stuck her middle and forefingers up her hole and began pumping herself. She started to give a sexual sigh, but then my eyes caught hers and she frowned. Slowly, still frowning, she pulled her fingers out of herself and sat there looking bored.

"I wanna FUCK!" she pouted. Then she looked at me and traced her fingernails over her breasts. "Allen, do you think I'd look hotter with bigger boobs?"

"Mom?!"

She giggled. "Well, do you?"

I just shook my head.

Dad went back to drop off his shoes and briefcase, and the three other ladies were lost in fellating me and frenching each other, so I risked speaking openly with Mom.

"Mom?!"

"Yes, sir?"

"What did you do?!"

She looked guilty, then decided to come clean. "Well, first I let Troy fuck me doggie -- and I didn't even pass out this time! -- then I licked-- "

"Mom!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Your-- " I gestured at her pelvis. "Your-- between your legs, Mom! What did you with ...."

"With my fur?" she smiled.

"Yes, with your ... 'fur'. What happened?!"

"Well, your uncle wanted me bald, like a woman trying to look like a little girl, and I -- " she shrugged. "Do you like it, Allen? Do you like me this way?"

"Mom!"

"What, dear?" she asked sweetly.

"That's ... going to be a little hard to explain when we get back!"

"We ... need to talk about that, dear." But Dad and Uncle Troy walked out then. Uncle Troy teased his cockhead along the length of Mom's lips, and she went down on him.

"Mind sharing one of your bitches with me, son?" Dad grinned.

I gave him my cousin while I fucked her mom.

----------

My mind was thrashing.

How was I going to get out of this?

Troy, Dad and Sheryl had decided that all the men should bang Mom to sort of christen her after her breakdown. Mom's eyes had gotten wide and she looked sick when her eyes flicked in my direction.

Aunt Sheryl clapped her hands and noted that since Troy and Dad had already done her, I was the only one that still needed to wet Mom's womb.

While I was stammering, Aunt Sheryl offered to double-dildo the bitch to warm her up for me.

What was I going to do ...?

While my mind was churning, Aunt Sheryl had Mom bent over on her knees and elbows while she knelt behind her and rutted her sister with her green artificial penis. Mom's neck was arched so she could gaze at me with eyes full of dread.

"Think of something, Allen!" her expression pleaded.

Uncle Troy knelt behind Aunt Sheryl and stuck his cock up his wife's ass, causing her to cum in great wails as she was dp'ed by his pecker and the double dildo.

He pulled the sex toy out of Mom's cunt and slapped her ass cheek. "Time to give your son a bang, Barbie!"

Mom swallowed real hard ....

"I want ... to do her back in the bedroom. In private." It was the best I could think of. I could fire into a tissue and claim to have banged my mother when we came back out.

"Sure," Troy shrugged.

Rachel's arm shot up in the air. "Ooh! I get to lick the jism out of her cunt!"

"No!" Carol complained.

"I called it!" Rachel gloated.

Dad flicked his hands. "Well, go bang your mother, son. So that the girls can be about lapping up the cream."

Mom and I both swallowed hard and began walking reluctantly up the hall.

We went to the bedroom and I shut and locked the door and swallowed hard. "Can we-- " I asked, twitching in despair, "can I just cum into a tissue and you can wipe your ... pussy ... with it?"

"No ...," she said, sitting naked on the bed, looking numb with dread.

"Okay," I thrashed around and paced in the other direction. "Then you pull the ... lips ... of your ... pussy ... apart-- you hold it open with your fingers and I ... jerk off .. just above you and try to aim so I ... squirt up there ...." Maybe? Maybe it could work?!

"Honey, calm down. Stop pacing. We're just ... gonna have to do it."

I spun around and looked at her, eyes wide. "Mom?!"

"Oh, just come plug me, Allen," she sighed.

"I-- but you-- we-- you're okay with this?!"

"We do what we have to do. I will ... try to be strong."

What a ... brave and valiant woman. To be willing to endure going back on everything she had ever taught or been taught, in order to accomplish ...

Mom leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, bent at the knees. "Well ... let's get to it, honey. Those girls won't wait for their cream dessert forever."

"I-- just-- you want to just ... do it?!"

"If we have to, we ... (sigh) ... have to." She lightly traced her fingers between her legs in anticipation.

"Well, we want to ... uhm ... make this as quick as possible." I knelt before her crotch to make sure she was (gulp) lubricated before we got started. Awkwardly, delicately, I pinched just enough of her vaginal lips with my fingertips to pull them apart. Mom gave another sigh and a quarter cup of lubricant flowed out of her and onto the bedsheets.

I guessed she was lubed.

I stood and wrapped my fist around my stiff cock and slowly stroked a few times. I wanted to be right on the verge so I could just poke in, squirt and pull out. I didn't want to drag her shame out any longer than absolutely necessary. She was already showing more courage than she should have to about suffering this indignation; I didn't want to add any more to that.

Mom lifted her head and looked at me between her own legs. "Honey, don't do that. If you fire early, the girls will rag on us to no end and make us pork in front of them."

"I-- but I-- we don't want to-- to spend any more time than abs-- "

"Oh, honey. Just shove it in," she rolled her eyes. "I'm READY!"

Swallowing hard, I stepped up to Mom, positioned my cockhead just at her vaginal lips, eliciting a high-pitched sigh and curled toes from her.

Hard swallow. "Here it ... comes."

Push.

Sink in.

Warm!

And WET!

"OHGOD, honey! Stop! DON'T MOVE!" Mom shrieked.

"WHAT?! I'm SORRY, Mom! I'll pull out!"

"DON'T MOVE! Just-- don't move! Just ... just-- " She arched her neck and chewed her lip like she was trying hard to clear her head of something that was really really painful.

Or really really hot.

Finally, she sighed, "Honey ...?"

"I'm sorry, Mom! I'm so sorry. Let me know when you're ready and I'll pull back out. We just can't do this. We'll think of some other way."

"Honey ...," she gave a trembly sigh, "I thought I could-- but I can't-- I just need to tell you something. Since we arrived here, I've ...."

"I know, you've had to endure humiliations and degradations and I am so sorry. But it ends here. You won't have to compromise yourself anymore! No more-- "

"Allen?"

"Ma'am?"

"Shut up. Allen. Since we arrived here, things have been-- they just don't-- honey, this body isn't BUILT like it was in the other universe. It's WIRED DIFFERENTLY! It's-- Allen, you know the act I've been putting on?"

"Yes, and you've been doing such a convincing job, Mom. You-- "

"Allen ... it hasn't been an act."

"And we'll get you-- excuse me?!"

"Allen, sex is GOOD in this body! And I mean REALLY GOOD!"

"But-- but-- you're my mother!"

"I'm your wet, horny, lusty mother now, Allen!"

"But--?!"

"So, no, you didn't hurt me. And you're not bringing me shame and humiliation -- or, actually, you are. But it's TURNING ME ON." She clutched the sheets and mattress and moved her heels from behind my waist up to hook her ankles on my shoulders. "And YES I do want you to FUCK ME like I was some DESPERATE SLUT. But I needed to WARN you that your COCK INSIDE ME right now," -- she wriggled her pelvis to emphasize this -- "is getting me SO MUSHY that I'm going to TURN WHORE ANY SECOND NOW. I just needed to ... warn you."

Wow.

My own mother.

Who woulda thunk it?

"Mom?"

"Yes, sir?"

"G'head and whore."

"OOH!" she squealed. My hips were already moving back and forth of their own eager accord and in moments, Mom's neck and back arched, then she began bucking and wailing and juicing like I never would have imagined ....

----------

"C'mon, Allen!" my dad banged on the bedroom door. "Let us in! It sounds like you two are having hordes of fun in there and we want to play too!"

Mom was still conscious, but bucking like an animal rabid with lust. I'd already fired into her three times, and she cleaned my pecker off afterward each time.

"Where's my cum juice?!" Rachel whined from outside the door.

"Oops! I swallowed it all!" Mom leered evilly, bent back over in front of me.

Nope. No more morbid abhorrence of sex here ....

----------

It was 3:00 A.M. I was laying with my sister in my bed, in the middle of a dream about doing things to my newly lusty mother. Mom was in mid-air, having just sprinted and leaped for the bed, ready to pounce her son for some more sex in the middle of the night.

Mom hit the mattress and rebounded into the air.

I sprang awake.

"Fuck me!" Mom giggled as she came down, sprayed my abdomen with the lubricant that flicked out of her pussy, and rebounded again.

"Hey!" my sister complained as she came awake too.

"Hush!" Mom told her as she bounced and rebounded.

"Oh, come on, Mom!" Carol complained as Mom's bounces diminished, "It's the middle of the night."

Mom positioned her hands and pushed to dump her noisy daughter onto the floor.

"Hey!" Carol complained from the floor.

"Oh, Allen!" Mom said, wriggling her pelvis to impale herself on my body's perma-erecton. "One thing, though: stop looking! Stop looking for any way back to where we came! I don't EVER want to go back! We've found PARADISE and I don't EVER wanna leave! Now ... I still haven't gotten ENOUGH of you, baby!"

Carol joined us in a few minutes, and we all had sex the rest of the night.

----------

Meanwhile, in another universe less than the width of an electron away ....

Another Allen was embedded inside another bent-over Barbara, frenetically humping her.

"Honey?" Dad knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you all right in there? You're grunting like a wild woman ...."

"Just a ... just a ... just a really bad cramp, honey."

"Okay ...," Dad frowned hesitantly.

"Really, dear ... just go on ... to work."

"Okay," he sighed. His wife had REALLY been acting weird since that lightning blast! And he was worried about her.

Mother and son both came a few minutes later, but it wasn't as satisfying as it should have been.

"I really don't like this place, Allen," Barbara told her son.

"I know, Mom. I'm trying to find a way back home."

"The sex sucks in this universe. And the people all act pissed off as hell about it."

"You're telling me. This is like some demented Voltaire: the most twisted of all possible worlds."

Barbara shook her head. "The religions, the laws, the neighbors, the PTA, even the fucking kindergartens -- they all exist and are determined just to make people 'PAY' for sins! It doesn't matter what stupid transgression that they're 'paying' for, just that they're paying with pain all the time."

Allen sighed. "And they're determined that noone gets to escape the pain. Even unwanted babies are forced to be born, forced to live through their share of the pain. It's like the whole population is just obsessed with not letting anyone escape their share of the pain, Mom."

"We HAVE to get out of this twisted place, Allen. We just have to."

Allen sighed. "Our doubles that traded places with us must be unbelievably overjoyed. They didn't even know how much better things could be than this place."

"But we DO, Allen. So we HAVE to get OUT of here."

"You know ... if the natives here ever got whiff that people can escape to better universes, they'd cough up a kidney. And immediately move to make sure that noone ever escaped this place, never escaped suffering their share of the pain. Like some horrible inter-dimensional Berlin wall, keeping people in ...."

"Just get us out of here ...!" Barbara sighed with frustration. "Even if it's not back home, just get us out of here ...."

Epilog ------

When Jack finishes his third tale, he narrows his eyes. "Time to see what tonight's fate holds," he drawls.

The bartender and patrons give a large group swallow as Jack walks to the door.

When he steps outside, they rush to the windows and press their faces up against them.

Have the broom and bats been returned?!

Jack walks to the parking place and his broom and bats ... are there.

"Hi, Vomit," he greets his lead bat.

He mounts his broom and is preparing to fly off when the bartender steps timidly out of the bar. "Sir? Mr Jack?" the bartender calls.

"Yes?" Jack asks with narrowed eyes.

"Could you ... could you get rid of the big baleful red eye in my ceiling, sir?"

Jack concentrates a moment, then declares, "The eye is gone. Is there anything else?"

"Uh, what -- if I can ask, sir -- out of curiosity ... what did you do 500 years ago that EVEN YOU don't want to have to do again now?"

"Well," Jack drawls, "500 years ago, I ...."

The bartender is sure that he really does not want to know, but his morbid curiosity had forced his mouth to ask.

"... I had to WALK home!"

----------

(Fin)

Jafar
Jafar
196 Followers