Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when you're about to cum."

Sarah's orgasm was about to begin, but she stopped playing with her pussy and waited for Wendy to cum.

"I'm about to cum!" cried Wendy.

As closely as they could time them together, their orgasms came like a rushing river. Wendy was surprised when Sarah suddenly closed the short distance between them to kiss her deeply. Her state of sexual of release made Wendy respond with almost equal fervor, but she tried to pull away when it died down. Sarah pulled Wendy back, not wanting to let her to end their post-orgasmic kiss too early.

The day's lessons were concluded. They dressed back up in front of each other and refreshed themselves. Like before, Sarah gave her another DVD to watch, but this time it was a lesbian porno. They were going to watch the video and get off together over the phone. After Sarah drove Wendy home, she cupped a feel on Wendy's ass as she got out from the car. Wendy quickly rationalized Sarah's sudden groping as being part of her training and didn't think any further about it.

It was 1:10 AM when Wendy was finished with the last of her homework. Lying down on her bed exhausted and facing the white ceiling, she began wondering about the events that have occurred over the past several weeks. She could fit in with the popular girls, looked more attractive than before, and had a lot more confidence. It was all because of Sarah. However, the most vivid events were those of her and Sarah kissing together, cuddling with each other, and feeling each other up. She knew that it was all for practice in preparation for the upcoming show at Rebecca's beach house to seduce Daniel, but it seemed that there was something more, something that she can't seem to put a finger on. Why did she so readily agreed to Sarah's plan? Was Sarah coming on to her? Why did the stuff she did with Sarah felt so good even though she know that she's not that way? She thought about the strange feelings she began having recently and how she looked at her best friend Madelynn in a different light. Was she becoming... a lesbian? No, definitely not.

"What's happening to me?"

The period of introspection was suddenly interrupted when her cell phone rang, and Wendy immediately knew who the caller was.

"Hey, Wendy. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Wendy removed the DVD from its jeweled case. The cover of the disc was all pink and had the silkscreened images of two naked women kissing below its title. Next to the title were two overlapping venus symbols representing lesbians. She placed the disc into the DVD drive and started the video. Opening the ornate metal box nearby, Wendy took out the dildo from inside and again noticed the wonderful smell of the strange perfume emanating from it. She suddenly felt her doubts and hesitation disappearing. In the video, two clothed girls sat on the edge of a bed with their arms around each other and making out.

They were both dressed in short tight tops revealing their bellies and tight jeans.

"Touch your pussy with the tip of the dildo, Wendy."

Having done this many times now, Wendy quickly lowered her dildo to her pussy in one accurate motion.

"Look at those hot chicks making out. Aren't they sexy?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"No so-so answers, Wendy. It's either a yes or a no. So are those girls hot?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now slowly rub the dildo on your clit. I'm doing that right now."

Wendy began rubbing the tip of the dildo on her clit, causing her pussy to moisten.

"What they're doing is making you hot."

"Ahh... yes, what those girls are doing is making me hot," answered Wendy with a slight gasp.

The camera in the video zoomed in to the faces of the two girls kissing. Their lips separated partially, revealing their dueling tongues. They ended their kiss about five minutes later, leaving a thin, lengthening trail of saliva between their lips which soon disappeared. Smiling at each other, the blond girl with the braided pigtails and the raven-haired girl with smooth-flowing hair began taking off each other's tops, revealing the frilly, satin bras that they were wearing beneath. The blond girl slowly lowered herself backwards on the bed as the raven-haired girl began kissing and licking the area around her pierced belly button.

"You wish you are in the blond girl's place, being licked by a hot girl." Sarah's voice became husky now.

"I want to be... in the blond girl's place... being licked by... a hot girl."

The raven-haired girl kissed and slid her tongue upwards along her girlfriend's belly until she reached her sizeable satin-encased breasts. She rubbed and squeezed her breasts over the bra for a while before reaching beneath the fabric with her manicured fingers to touch the mammaries directly, causing the blonde-haired female to moan. Fingers reached further in beneath the folds to touch tender skin and squeeze the nipples, causing them to harden into pointy nubs.

"Play with your breasts now Wendy."

"Uhhh... Okay..."

"Notice how full and well-shaped the breasts of the blond girl are? Don't you just want to snuggle between them, play with them, and kiss them?"

"Yes, I want to put my face between those breasts, play them with my hands, and kiss them all over."

Sarah smiled with smug satisfaction when she didn't need to remind Wendy to get into the act this time.

While still playing with the blond girl's breasts with one hand, the raven-haired girl continued kissing and smooching upwards to her neck, chin, and her cheek. She gave the blond girl's right ear a kiss and flick with the tip of her tongue before moving her face directly above that of her girlfriend's. Diving in for another deep kiss, the raven-haired girl caressed the head of her partner with her free hand, running her fingers through her silky-smooth hair.

"You like girls, Wendy."

"I like girls," replied Wendy without hesitation as she continued to lightly stroke her pussy with the pink dildo while watching the girl-on-girl video intently. They could hear each other's gasps and moans over the phone.

Ending the kiss with a smooth, the raven-haired girl in the video dragged the palm of her hands down along the body of the her blond girlfriend until she reached her waist. Kneeling at the side of the bed with her friend's legs astride her, she undid the blond girl's sequined belt and slowly pulled down her light blue jeans before tossing them aside in small pile. Now clad only in her blue satin bra and panties, she parted her legs slightly when she felt her raven-haired friend's hands touching her thighs. The raven-haired girl lowered her pink lips to inner parts of her partner's thighs and began playing them with her lips intimately by kissing and dragging the tip of her tongue along the skin to relish the taste of her flesh.

Wendy was feeling very hot now. The increased frequency of her moans and gasps reflected her heightened sexual state.

The blue satin panties of the blond-haired girl were pushed aside by her friend so that she could place her lips on her friend's pussy. She swirled her tongue around the folds of her pussy before inserting it in between it's velvety folds. Her blond partner gave out a prolonged gasp and began breathing more heavily. The blond-haired girl placed her hands on the head of her friend as the licking and sucking increased.

"You want to have sex with girls," said Sarah suddenly to Wendy over the phone.

"I want to have sex with girls," replied Wendy, who was playing with herself non-stop without going over the edge.

Legs were soon raised and wrapped around around the raven-haired girl as she continued licking her partner's pussy. From the sound of her moans, it's apparent that blond-haired girl was very much enjoying what the girl sandwiched between her thighs was doing to her love canal.

"So which girl do you think is hotter? The blond one or the raven one?" asked Sarah, referring to the girls in the movie.

The kneeling girl began stroking her own pussy with a free hand to relieve the sexual tension arising from licking her lover's pussy. She pumped two fingers rapidly in and out of her moist love box to satisfy her need, closing her eyes occasionally as she did so.

"The girl with the braided blond hair."

"Why's that?"

"She's... more beautiful, more sexy... Her body is more curvaceous."

"Good choice. Now Wendy, you can start working yourself towards an orgasm. Tell me when you're about to cum."

"Alright, Sarah."

In, out, in, out, in, out,... Wendy pumped the dildo in a fast reciprocating motion past her own pussy lips, almost gasping every time with each thrust as she watched the sensual raven-haired girl bury her tongue in her lover's love canal with her whole mouth engulfing entire folds of the pussy. The blond-haired girl had her eyes closed and her body arched in ecstacy from the sexual stimulation. First to orgasm in the video was the raven-haired girl, who promptly placed the fingers that she masturbated with into her lover's pussy that she was currently muff diving, mixing their love juices together. The blond girl's moans was almost reaching a crescendo.

Wendy felt her own orgasm coming. "Sarah, I... think I'm about to cum!"

"Hold it for a few more moments..."

"I'll try!"

"Okay... let's go!"

"Uuughhhh!"

"Ahhhhhh!"

"That was one great orgasm. Now lick the dildo clean! Mmmmm... pussy juice is delicious!"

Wendy instinctually licked along the shaft of the pink dildo erotically, tasting her own honey without any disgust. Her old self would've been repulsed by this, but after Sarah's guidance and training, she was enjoying the taste.

"Let's continue tomorrow. Bye!"

"Okay, bye."

Wendy continued with similar training with Sarah for the next several days. She thought no one would knew about her sexual activities with Sarah until one day Lauren bumped into her in the girl's restroom during lunch period. Wendy was wiping her wet hands with the paper towels and was about to leave when Lauren and another girl that she doesn't know suddenly walked in. She thought it was just a coincidence until she realized that they followed her in.

Despite being love rivals, Wendy greeted Lauren with a "Hi".

Blocking Wendy's exit, Lauren didn't greet back, but instead started with, "Wendy, I know what you and Sarah are planning to do at Rebecca's upcoming beach house party."

"I don't know what you're talking about," retorted Wendy.

"Oh, you don't? Then allow me and Cynthia to demonstrate."

Lauren and Cynthia closed in together for a kiss. Their hands roamed on each other's bodies briefly before breaking the kiss.

"Uh, I'm not interested you girls lezzing out. Can you please move out of the way?"

"Don't play dumb with me!"

Wendy gulped upon sudden realization that they somehow knew the secret.

"It won't work because I'm better than you! You're not the only who can go lesbo with a girl."

Cynthia took out an iPad from her backpack and played a video. At first there was nothing but blackness on the screen.

"What's that?"

"You'll see," replied Lauren.

The blackness disappeared gradually and Wendy could see the two naked female bodies lying on top of each other on a large four-post bed. When the view got closer, she could identify those those girls as Lauren and Cynthia. They were making out heavily with great sensuality. Lauren, who was on top, moved her head downward to kiss Cynthia's breasts and suck on her nipples.

"Is that all?" asked Wendy, trying to be unimpressed.

"Just wait, the good scenes are coming up."

There was a brief fade-in-fade-out transition before the action changed to a 69-styled pussy licking. That part played for about ten seconds before the final segment of the clip appeared. It involved Lauren fucking Cynthia with a strap-on. The short one minute video appeared to be spliced together from segments in a larger video.

Wendy was speechless at the Lauren's and Cynthia's realistic performance. They seemed to be really into it and they would go as far as doing penetration and pussy licking. Wendy could indirectly taste pussy juice of another girl, but actually putting her lips on a girl's crotch was going too far for her, much less being penetrated by a strap-on.

"You can give up now Wendy. You can't possibly compete against us. We're way ahead of you and Sarah. Daniel's going to be mine regardless of what you do." After saying that, Lauren moved enough to allowed Wendy to leave the restroom.

"We'll see about that," said Wendy with a determined voice as she left.

Her unfriendly encounter with Lauren that day was made up for by Daniel's apparent interest in her again. She had a warm-fuzzy feeling when Daniel asked her if she's going to be at the library after school because he needed help on some physics and math problems. Wendy thought for a moment because there was going to be a conflict with her own schedule with Sarah, but quickly decided that it was going to be okay.

"Yes, I'll be at the library after school. See you then!" she replied cheerfully.

Wendy texted Sarah regarding the change in plans, and Sarah texted back saying that it's alright. The school day seemed to drag on forever for Wendy. Her heart was beating rapidly in the final moments before the last bell of the day rang. She quickly went to her locker and reorganized her stuff before dashing to the library. Over twenty minutes passed and Daniel still hadn't come. Wendy's heart began to sank when suddenly Daniel appeared.

"Hey, Wendy."

Her head quickly lifted up when she heard Daniel's angelic voice. Wendy responded with a cheerful smile on her face. "Daniel! I thought you weren't going to come."

"Sorry for the long wait. I had to help my friend jump start the dead battery of his car."

"It's alright. Stuff happens."

The academic tutoring session was interspersed with casual chatting. They knew a little bit more about each other: Wendy talked about her childhood, her interests in science and literature, and her favorite music; Daniel also mentioned bits of his life and interests, especially his affinity for automobiles. After the session, Wendy was surprised when Daniel offered to give her a ride home. She felt really happy.

Lying on her bed after a long day, Wendy's mind began going on wild imaginations: Daniel confessing to her; Daniel and herself going to the prom together; imagining herself going to bed with Daniel; and finally fast-forwarding to marriage. Her imagination would've continued on further if it weren't for yet another call from her new best friend Sarah.

"So how was it with Daniel?"

"Oh, I'm so happy. He was talking to me about his life and what he liked. He also offered me a ride home. I feel more connected with Daniel now."

"Don't celebrate so soon yet."

"Why?"

"I watched the video that Lauren sent me."

Wendy suddenly remembered Lauren's official declaration of war with Wendy in their competition for Daniel and her mood changed in an instant.

"I bumped into her this morning and showed me the video, saying that she knows what I'm doing with you and that she's way ahead of us. How did she know?"

"I think we should've expected this. When Rebecca agreed to do my show, she probably also told Lauren about it. Rebecca is Lauren's friend after all. I guess competition is inevitable."

"But... do we really have to do the show? I mean I think Daniel is already trying to get close me. I should be able to win him over without..."

Sarah interrupted, "Wendy, never underestimate your love rival. Lauren's the kind of person who's willing to do anything to get what she wants."

"How can I compete against her in the lesbo show? I mean she's so good at it in the video. She's even willing to go to the extreme."

"Then you'll have to be even better at it than her! We'll have to taking your training to another level, starting tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow morning?"

"Yes. You can get out of your house an hour early than usual can you?"

"Yeah... I can do that. How early?"

"How about 6:30 AM? I'm going to pick you up."

"Okay..."

Wendy felt that she had no choice but to agree with Sarah's plan.

The next morning, Wendy woke up feeling groggy, but quickly mustered the will to get out of the bed to brush her teeth, shower, get into her clothes, and eat a quick breakfast. A block away from her home, Sarah was already waiting in her sports car. Wendy sat on the passenger seat right of Sarah.

"Remember what I said yesterday about taking your training to another level?"

"Yes," replied Wendy, feeling a little bit of apprehension.

"Wrap your arms around me and kiss me."

Having done this act many times before, Wendy had no problem hugging and kissing a girl, so she wrapped her arms around Sarah and kissed her full on the lips, closing her eyes. There was brief tongue play before the kiss ended and she pulled back.

"Say 'I love you, Sarah'."

"I... love you," replied Wendy awkwardly.

"That sounds too fake. Say it as if you really mean it. Repeat again, starting with the kiss."

After about seven retries, Wendy finally got it right. "I love you, Sarah," said Wendy after the last kiss.

"From now on, every time I pick you up or meet you in private, you need to greet me with a kiss and by saying 'I love you, Sarah'."

Wendy nodded her head.

Sarah drove to a secluded, woody area about a mile from their high school. After parking the car under the shade of several trees Sarah looked at Wendy and said, "I want you to start making out with me. You'll have to take the lead. Act passionate. Act as if you really want me."

Wendy took in the details of Sarah: She was staring at Wendy with expectant eyes, which where today decorated with glittery purple eyeshadow and blue eyeliner; her lips were glossy pink; her was parted at the center and braided into two sexy pigtails; on her eyes were small ruby earrings; she wore a black mini-jacket over a red top that accentuated her gravity-defying breasts; and hugging her shapely legs was a pair of tight-fitting white-colored jeans. Sarah suddenly licked her lips, and that snapped Wendy out of her trance. She suddenly realized that she had been staring at Sarah for a while.

Not wanting to dally any longer in her training, Wendy brushed her hair back and slowly leaned in towards Sarah's face for their second morning kiss. Her lips parted slightly to let her tongue out, feeling her friend's upper and lower lips before trying to go into her mouth. Sarah parted her own lips to accept Wendy's tongue. Remember Sarah's words of putting in passion in the act and Lauren's challenge, Wendy began applying more force in the kiss and extended her tongue as far as possible to explore every corner of Sarah's mouth. She wrapped her arms around Sarah's shoulders and squeezed her body tightly, feeling the warmth emanating from it.

Wanting to see how far Wendy would go, Sarah remained motionless, except when reciprocating to her actions. Breaking the kiss momentarily, Wendy looked at Sarah's face for hints on how to continue, but found none. Remembering what they together before and the porno videos that she had watched, Wendy's fingers reached for and interlocked with Sarah's fingers, grasping them tightly as the kiss continued. Both of their bodies were heating up, especially Sarah's, whose nipples hardened into pointy nubs. Wendy felt confused again at the way she was reacting in this situation.

"Why am I feeling this way?" Wendy thought. "No, this is not the real me."

As they continued kissing, Sarah began leaning backwards towards the car door, causing Wendy to be on top of Sarah. Their breasts pressed together more tightly and Wendy's breasts could feel Sarah's hardened nipples through her blouse. When the kiss ended soon after, there was a thin trail of saliva connected their painted lips. Wendy was glad when she saw Sarah smiled after kiss, indicating that her performance was at least satisfactory. She continued kissing other parts of Sarah, starting with her ear. After kissing it briefly, Wendy flicked the tip of her tongue at the earlobe several times before sucking it with her lips, causing Sarah to gasp. She then move to the side of her face, planting butterfly kisses, kissing and dragging her tongue on her smooth skin, leaving faint trails of saliva. Sarah tilted her head to the side a bit to allow Wendy easier access.

1...345678