Brainy Teen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop now, Wendy."

When Wendy rose back up and turned around to face her sexual tutor, Sarah immediately surprised her with a deep kiss, which Wendy quickly accepted with barely a hint of reluctance. Her tongue quickly nudged at Wendy's lips, which were quickly parted by Wendy to receive her tongue. Wendy reciprocated Sarah's actions of the open-mouthed kiss with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. Sarah's hands roamed all over Wendy's back during the sexual embrace before finally stopping at Wendy's ass and squeezing it tightly. Wendy responded with similar actions. Weeks of training made touching and caressing a girl's body much easier for Wendy now, though Sarah knew that Wendy still had a lot more to learn and master.

Still locked in an embrace with Wendy, Sarah then reached with her hand beneath Wendy's blue panties and touched her pussy before lightly stroking it. "Does that feel good, Wendy?"

Sarah's fingers in her pussy made answering difficult for Wendy, but she eventually blurted out "yes".

"Now imagine that I'm Daniel," whispered Sarah as she loosened her hold on Wendy and positioned herself so she's directly behind Wendy.

Wendy tried to imagine Daniel, but the feeling of breasts and hardened nipples pressing on to her back and the obvious feeling of a girl touching her made it difficult to visualize Daniel in her mind. Try as she might, she couldn't deny that it was a girl, specifically Sarah, who was physically trying to arouse and pleasure her.

"If you have a hard time visualizing me as Daniel, then try imagining that he's watching you right now," said Sarah as she continued stroking Wendy's pussy.

"He's watching and he's so aroused... He's becoming very interested in you..." There was more stroking.

"MMm..hmmm..."

"Yes, that's it. Feel it. Enjoy it."

"Now imagine how Daniel would react if you actually went down on a girl. It'll be super hot for him... and you..."

"I don't know... I..."

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Just enjoy what you're feeling right now."

Sarah pulled her fingers away from Wendy's pussy and repositioned herself so that she was standing and facing Wendy again. They kissed again for several more minutes like desperate, long-lost lovers who've just been reunited before finally breaking.

"Now, let's go to one of my special rooms for the next part of today's lesson."

"Special room?"

"Yes, I've several such rooms in my house."

"Your house?"

"Oh, I haven't told you, have I? This entire house belongs to me. My parents live several blocks away."

"Wow, Sarah, you're so lucky!"

"Before we go to the special room, we'll need to strip down to our underwear."

In several minutes, Wendy was down to her blue satin bra and panties while Sarah had nothing but a black satin bra and panties on.

"Also, we'll need to get into high heels."

Sarah went to her closet and grabbed two shoeboxes. She gave one to Wendy. Upon opening it, Wendy was somewhat surprised that the shiny two-inch high heel shoes was in the same color as her blue bra and panties. Wendy's feet fit perfectly in the heels. Sarah's black high heels also matched the color of her own lingerie. Wendy looked at herself in the closet mirror briefly before Sarah told her it was time. Together they walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Their high heels click-clacked on the hardwood floor in the process.

The special room that Sarah took Wendy to was below ground level and, judging by the number of doors she passed by in the underground hallway, Wendy realized that there were more to Sarah's house than meets the eye. They stopped at a door that was labeled with the number seven and went into the room. It was sparsely furnished but beautifully designed. The walls were painted in a soft shade of pink, complementing the white color of the ceiling and the white marble tiles of the floor. Ceiling trims with floral patterns lined the top of the walls. At the center of the room was a exquisite, circular canopy bed surrounded by three small, white leather sofas. There was also a persistent, fragrant aroma in the room.

Looking through the sheer satin drapes from a distance, Wendy realized that there appeared to be someone lying face up on the bed. Despite being fully covered by a large sheet of silver-colored satin fabric, she figured that the person was a female judging by the shape of the body. Wendy wondered who the female was and why she was lying there as still as a statue.

With the press of a hidden button, the embroidered satin shades of the canopy bed were parted, revealing more of the hidden female figure that laid beneath the silver satin sheet. Wendy noticed that the woman beneath the sheet was completely motionless. Not even the motions caused by natural breathing were noticeable. Before she could think any further, Sarah pulled away the white satin sheet to reveal what was actually lying on the bed: a female sex doll.

Wendy didn't know it was a sex doll at first, and she had never heard of sex dolls in the first place. She just thought it was a very realistic life-size female doll dressed in exotic lingerie. The doll's smooth flowing blonde hair that went passed its shoulders was lightly splayed on the bed. There was glitter in the hair, making it sparkle attractively. Glittery purple eye shadow highlighted its eyes and a dark shader lined the lower edges. It's eyelashes were long, curled, and well-defined. Gaudy, glossy red lipstick covered the doll's sensual lips. A small amount of blush accentuated its face. Small dangling red ruby earrings hug from its ears. On it's body was a sheer red-colored satin negligee. The upper part was a red half-cup bra, complementing the red thong that it wore. Embroidered floral designs decorated the sheer parts of negligee. Like the lips, the doll's nails on its fingers and toes were painted a glossy red. Almost no details were left out. It looked as if the doll made based on some real life female model. Another thing that captured Wendy's curious attention was that the doll's closed eyes. It almost appeared as if it was actually sleeping. From a distance, the whole doll looked very much like a real, sexy woman.

The partial trance that Wendy was in was broken when Sarah spoke, "She looks beautiful doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does look beautiful and also very real."

"You'll be spending some time with Samantha today, Wendy."

"Samantha?! Isn't that the name of girl who narrated the video she watched last night?" thought Wendy. At the same moment, Wendy wondered what Sarah was going to make her do with the doll.

"Wake up, Samantha!"

The doll's eyelids slowly move upwards, revealing its brilliant, but expressionless blue eyes. They stared upwards, not focusing on anything in particular.

"Wendy, since you've licked the on-screen images of pussies so well, it's time for you to move on to something better. You're going to lick Samantha's pussy."

A feeling of hesitation came upon Wendy. Sarah is asking her lick the pussy of an anatomically correct female doll! What's lying in front of her is an artificial representation of a woman and licking its pussy is not the same as licking the pussy of an actual woman. Nevertheless, she still felt uncomfortable about this. Something didn't feel right.

"But..."

"Wendy. It's alright. She's not real. Licking the pussy of a female doll won't make you a lesbian anymore than licking the picture of a pussy does."

Sarah was right. Wendy now felt there wasn't any logically sound reason to argue against what she had said.

"Now introduce yourself to Samantha, Wendy. Get on the bed. Move close to her until you're face-to-face with her."

Complying with the order, Wendy moved around the circular bed before getting on it on her fours. She moved her face close to Samantha's face.

"Hi, Samantha. My name is Wendy."

"Kiss her."

It felt weird to Wendy to be kissing a female doll, but she had to do it. Wendy moved again until she was directly on top of the doll with their faces in perfect alignment. Up this close, Wendy noticed that the doll was indeed beautiful. There wasn't even a single blemish or imperfection. She stared at the doll's lifeless blue eyes, expecting to come to life at any moment since it looked so real. Millimeter by millimeter, Wendy lowered her lips until it barely touched Samantha's lips. Immediately, she noticed a sweet taste on the doll's red lips. As Wendy lowered her lips even more to initiate the kiss for real, the sweet taste assaulted Wendy's lips even more.

"Give her a deeper kiss."

By now, Wendy noticed that Samantha's lips was very realistic, almost with the same texture and softness as a real girl's lips. She thought the doll's mouth was permanently closed, but was surprised when the doll's lips parted automatically when she applied increased pressure to the kiss. With the opening available, Wendy extended her tongue into the doll's mouth, probing and feeling its smooth, wet interior. Like the doll's lips, the inside of the doll's mouth feel almost like a real one. It even had a tongue. However, the most noticeable thing that wasn't realistic was the strange sweet taste. It seemed to be coming from the liquid that lubricated the interior of the doll's mouth and more of the liquid seemed to be coming out from within. Wendy couldn't help but instinctively swallow some of the sweet tasting fluid. She was suddenly surprised when she felt the doll's tongue moving in response to the actions of her tongue.

"Surprised, Wendy? Samantha is not just a regular doll. She has a lot of high-tech robotics built inside her. Continue kissing her some more."

As the kiss went on, Samantha's response to Wendy's deep kissing became increasingly more active. It's tongue went into Wendy's own mouth, and Wendy was honestly a little bit shocked that the doll's tongue could move with such dextrous ease. She wouldn't consciously admit it, but the kissing felt wonderful.

"You may stop kissing Samantha now."

When Wendy broke the kiss, the doll also stopped its actions almost simultaneously. Samantha's tongue retracted back inside its mouth and her face remained expressionless as if nothing had happened.

"Tell Samantha that you're going to have sex with her."

Wendy hesitated but eventually said to the doll, "I'm going to have sex with you, Samantha."

"Good, now pleasure her breasts with your mouth."

Still on her fours, Wendy moved backwards until her face was aligned with Samantha's perfect supple breasts, which were currently covered the red satin bra of the negligee. Deciding to start with one side first, Wendy loosened the right-side cup of the bra, revealing the attractive breast. Wendy then lowered her lips until they touched the nipple. She kissed it and the areola surrounding it. The kiss lasted for several moments before stopped and used her tongue on the nipple. This series of actions caused the doll's nipples to grow and extend like the nipples of an actual horny girl, which was another thing that surprised Wendy. Furthermore, the doll began emitting realistic moaning sounds of high fidelity. As Wendy sucked on the doll's right breast, she suddenly felt liquid squirting inside her mouth from the nipple. It didn't taste like milk at all, more like the liquid inside Samantha's mouth, but not quite. Regardless, it tasted extremely delicious, and Wendy wouldn't mind consuming more of it.

"Wendy, Samantha's other breast needs attention too."

That snapped Wendy out of her breast sucking frenzy. She stopped sucking on the female doll's right breast and then removed the left cup of the red bra. Samantha's breasts were completely revealed now in all its glory. Not hesitating for a moment, Wendy latched her lips on the doll's left nipple and sucked it vigorously, eager to suck more of the strange but delicious mammary fluid. Wendy didn't know how long she had been sucking on Samantha's left nipple when Sarah told her to stop and move on to the next part.

"It's time for you to lick Samantha's pussy. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it more than you think you would."

Wendy moved backwards again until her face was directly on top of the doll's crotch area. Remembering what she had done several days ago, she knew that she had to start with a tease in order to maximize the pleasure given. Wendy stared at the nether region for a while with a bit of apprehension. After taking a breath and exhaling, she began her task. Kisses and licks were first given to the immediate areas surrounding the red satin thong. In her mind, Wendy began repeating that she wasn't a lesbian and she was doing all this as an act. Starting with the lower section of the doll's belly, she kissed in a clockwise fashion around the thong. Kisses were mixed with licks and sometimes there were longer smooches, especially along the thighs. Wendy's hands later reached around and cupped the doll's ass, which also felt realistic like the rest of Samantha's body.

"You doing well, Wendy. Just one more step to go."

It was time to do the actual pussy licking. After kissing Samantha's pussy through the red thong several times, her fingers reached to the sides of the thong and gently pulled it down. The doll's pussy appeared in front of Wendy's face in all it's glory. It was completely hairless and realistic too. Like a real aroused pussy, it was also glistening with wetness. Slowly, Wendy began moving her face close to Samantha's nether lips.

"It's not real... It's not real... It's not real...," repeated Wendy in her mind.

When Wendy's mouth made contact with Samantha's pussy, there was a initial brief shock but it quickly passed. Remembering what she did with the images of real pussies displayed on the monitor of Sarah's computer, she began kissing the pussy. As she did so, a sweet fluid came out and she immediately noticed the distinct taste. It was different than the liquids she sucked from the doll's breasts and mouth. Like before, she enjoyed the taste. Wendy's hands reached behind to cup Samantha's ass again.

Having less inhibition against licking pussies now, at least fake ones, Wendy's tongue instinctively went out of her mouth to reach deep into the interior of the doll's pussy to get more of the strange sweet liquid. Samantha was now moaning and gasping like a real girl being pleasure. The fact that Wendy was doing an obvious lesbian act by fully engulfing Samantha's pussy and moving her tongue vigorously in its interior didn't bother her at the current moment. Her mind was focused on the heavenly liquid that was pouring out.

Wendy's sexual reverie was momentarily interrupted when she felt Sarah's naked breasts pressing on her back. That was followed by the rest of Sarah's warm body. It was as if Sarah was engulfing Wendy's body with her own. Wendy felt Sarah's naked arms wrapping around her chest and her thighs and legs straddling hers.

Stopping what she was currently doing, Wendy turned around and asked, "What are you doing, Sarah?"

"I'm going to give you more pleasure. Don't mind me. Carry on with what you're doing."

Wendy turned her head back to Samantha's pussy, but curiosity struck her and she turned around again to ask Sarah, "Sarah, what's the stuff that's coming out Samantha's pussy?"

"It's just a harmless, edible syrup mixture that simulates the taste of a real girl's pussy."

"Really, wow..." replied Wendy with dreamy enthusiasm before she turned back to Samantha's love canal.

Despite not wanting to lick the pussy of a real girl for whatever reason, Wendy wondered privately, "Is this what a girl's pussy tastes like?"

"You'll be a lesbian - mind, body, and soul," thought Sarah as she knead Wendy's breasts with one hand while stroking her pussy with the other.

12