Brainy Teen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia collected Wendy's feminine cum inside her mouth, but didn't swallow it. She crawled to the front of the bed and shared the female cum with Tamara through an open-mouthed kiss. When Wendy felt Tamara's grip on her hair relax, she look upwards to see what was going on.

Tamara stopped kissing Cynthia long enough to say, "Don't stop now, Wendy. I haven't come yet."

Wendy resumed her muff-diving. She thrust her tongue deep into the love canal, going over two inches deep. Pussy juices smeared on and around her lips, chin, and nose. She ran her slowly up Tamara's thighs and clenched on Tamara's ass.

"Uhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." cried Tamara as she had a powerful orgasm. Her red-nailed fingers clenched tightly on Wendy's hair.

Getting on her fours right next to Wendy, Cynthia touched her naked shoulder and uttered sensual commands into her left ear, "Drink everything that comes out of her pussy... Drink everything that comes out of a female's body... Don't waste even a single drop... Drink it all. Devour the honey of feminine love... You thirst for pussy. You lust for pussy... You're a lesbian... A lesbian has needs, sexual needs... You need another female to satisfy your needs... Sapphic.. Seduction... Sex..."

Cynthia noticed the change of expression on Wendy's face and realized the drug was about to wear off. "Time for the next step," said Cynthia mischievously.

The red-headed teenage girl got off the bed and walked over to an object near the bed that was covered in a large piece of pink satin cloth. Pulling away the cloth, Cynthia revealed an exotic Sybian saddle. The seat was made from steel with a chrome finish. Two fuchsia-colored silicone dildos protruded from the saddle. A hollow tube ran along inside of each dildo to the tip. The bottom of each tube was connected to a quiet electric pump and half-gallon tank.

Cynthia carefully aimed the two upward-facing silicone dildos at her asshole and pussy before slowly lowering herself on the Sybian saddle. She gasped with closed eyes as the translucent dildos penetrated her intimate places. Pressing two buttons on the remote, Cynthia turned on the vibration and the pump. While the dildos vibrated in her ass and pussy, a pink fluid was slowly pumped into her body through the dildos.

Meanwhile, Tamara walked over to the vanity and picked up a black tube of special lipstick. She removed the cap, revealing the bright red tip then applied it on her lips in a sensual manner. Walking back to the bed, she leaned close to Wendy's face and whispered, "Wendy, keep going all the way," before giving her a tight lip lock. Wendy was gently pushed back into the bed, lying face up, as she continued to be smothered by Tamara's red lips. The teal satin fabric of Tamara's negligee caressed Wendy's skin.

"I'm ready," Cynthia announced with a giggle as she stood up from the Sybian saddle, producing squishy sounds in the process. Threads of thick liquid connected her anus and pussy to the dildos as Cynthia got off from the Sybian saddle. Excess pick fluid flowed down her smooth thighs from her ass and pussy.

Tamara ended her kiss with Wendy. Cynthia got into the bed and crawled towards Wendy. She placed her legs astride Wendy's head in a kneeling position, facing towards the front of the bed, so that her pussy was aligned directly above Wendy's mouth.

"You're going to love this, babe," said Cynthia.

Without being told, Wendy raised her head up and began licking Cynthia's love box while grasping Cynthia's ass for support. The taste was sweet and electric. Wendy picked up the pace. Clear pink fluid dripped on Wendy's nose, cheek, chin, and around her lips.

"Now, try tasting my ass."

Cynthia turned around on her knees, putting her butt in front of Wendy's face. Tamara put one leg each side of Wendy's waist before embracing Cynthia.

Wendy looked at Cynthia's leaking anus hesitantly. Thick pink liquid slowly trickled from the puckered hole.

Sensing Wendy's hesitation, Cynthia turned her head around and assured her, "Don't worry. It's clean."

Tamara dragged her red nails around Cynthia's thighs, then clutched tightly on Cynthia's ass cheeks. All of her red nails seemed to point towards the asshole.

"Step it up, Wendy! Step it up!" Tamara encouraged.

"But, I..."

"Wendy, aren't you forgetting what you're supposed to be?" asked Cynthia.

Tamara took off her own double Venus necklace and held the pendant right above Wendy's eyes, aligning it with Cynthia's asshole.

"A lesbian," Wendy said softly while noticing how the pendant glinted.

"Exactly," said Cynthia. "Put it in, Tamara."

Tamara pushed the pendant into Cynthia's anus, causing some of the pink liquid to squirt out and land on Wendy's face.

"If you want to BE a lesbian, then you need to lick that ass."

"Cynthia is absolutely right," agreed Tamara as she worked the pendant on Cynthia's asshole.

Finally relenting, Wendy parted her lips and extended her tongue. After one brief lick, she pressed her tongue further into the crevice, and felt the hardness of the pendant along with the softness of Cynthia's asshole. The taste of the thick pink gel was electric.

"That's it, Wendy! Now you're getting closer to becoming Lauren's dream girl."

Cynthia grabbed a bottle of Sapphic lube and emptied the one third of the bottle on her own body, and the other third she poured on Tamara's body, and finally the rest she poured down on Wendy's midriff. Tamara and Cynthia assisted in spreading the lube all over their bodies until they were covered with shiny lube. Their oily bodies glistened under the lights.

Wendy was calmer than she should be when she licked Cynthia's asshole. She didn't know what was going on with her feelings, but for some reason she didn't care. With Cynthia's ass cheeks spread wide apart by Tamara's fingers, Wendy managed to put a part of her tongue into the opened hole.

"It's gross, but it feels good... I just need to do it... for..." Wendy didn't finish her thought.

Cynthia placed her hands over Tamara's hands. Fuchsia-nailed fingers interlocked with red-nailed fingers. Taking the cue, Tamara released her hands from Cynthia's ass and swiveled around on her knees until her back was facing Cynthia, then got on her fours and crawled towards the end of the bed until her belly was right above Wendy's crotch. Cynthia leaned towards Tamara's pussy and grabbed her ass for support. She ate Tamara's wet snatch as Wendy tongued Cynthia's ass hole that was leaking pink fluid.

"OOhhhhhhhh..." Tamara moaned.

After several moments, Cynthia stopped licking, released one hand from Tamara's ass, and slowly inserted all five of her fingers into Tamara's pussy. Since her hand was already well lubed, her fingers went in easily to the last row of knuckles. Soon, Cynthia's whole hand went in. Gasps and moans came out from Tamara's mouth almost non-stop as Cynthia fist-fucked Tamara's pussy.

Wendy's own love box was being pleasured by Tamara's fingers, but not to the same extent as Tamara's pussy. Sara had explicitly ordered Cynthia and Tamara not to penetrate Wendy's pussy too much. Though Tamara's actions were enough to cause Wendy to moan with pleasure, it wasn't enough to make Wendy cum.

Pink fluid continued dribbling from Cynthia's ass. Wendy tasted and swallowed every drop of it. The need to "step it up", her obligations, and the drugs had put aside her revulsion and inhibition against anal-related sexual acts. Her tongue slid along the crevice and pressed against the anal rosebud without care or worry.

Cynthia pulled her hand out from Tamara's pussy, producing squishy sounds in the process. She raised her hand to her lips and licked all over it. Tamara changed positions again. This time she turned around again to face Cynthia, but went farther away down the bed. She placed herself flat on her belly, wrapped her arms around Wendy's raised thighs, and began vigorously eating Wendy's pussy. Tamara's quick tongue action on Wendy's clit soon sent Wendy over the edge. She kept her mouth tightly against the pussy until Wendy's orgasm subsided. Aided by the drugs, Wendy quickly drifted to sleep after her intense orgasm. Tamara embraced Cynthia and kissed her, sharing Wendy's feminine cum.

"Heeeello, Wendy, can you hear me?" whispered Cynthia into Wendy's ear.

Wendy's eyelids flickered slightly. "Yeah..."

"This is your conscience speaking to you..."

"My conscience..."

"Yes, that's right. Now listen up."

"Okay..."

"Your mom might be a lesbian."

"No... I don't think so. She's married my Dad."

"Out of religious and social obligations. She felt it was her duty so she ignored her true desires."

"No... That doesn't sound right. I don't think my Mom is like that at all."

"But she is. Your mom experimented with lesbian sex as a teenager in high school and continued in college."

"My Mom loves my Dad..."

"Out of her duty as a woman forced into this role. She is a lesbian at heart."

"I don't think she was forced..."

"You can't deny the facts. Why don't you ask her? Better yet, why don't you test her?"

"How can I test her?"

"By seducing her."

"But that's... incest... I would never do that..."

"It's not incest if you're just testing her... Don't you want to know if your mom is really a lesbian?"

"I... don't want to know..."

"Yes, you do, Wendy. You definitely need to seduce your mom in order to know the answer..."

"But, it feels wrong..."

"Didn't you say you want to go all the way? Seducing your mom will help you go all the way..."

"All the way..."

"You can't put any boundaries for yourself. If you do, you can't reach your full lesbian potential!"

Wendy woke up after a ten minute nap. She discovered Tamara and Cynthia lying by her side. Each of them had an arm resting across her chest. Wendy gently nudged their arms away and got off from the bed.

"I just had sex with two girls. If Sarah, Madelynn, or anyone else saw or know what I had done, they'll think I'm a slut."

Wendy couldn't see her clothes nor backpack anywhere in the room.

"Was my stuff taken somewhere else? But where?"

Slowly, she opened the door and peeked out of the hallway. She jerked when a hand touched her shoulder.

"Wendy, we need to take a shower together," said Cynthia.

Wendy turned around to face Cynthia, noticing that Cynthia had a fresh coat of lipstick.

"Together?!" Wendy exclaimed. She had never taken a shower together with anyone before.

"Of course." Cynthia immediately kissed Wendy.

"It's much better if we shower together."

Wendy found herself suddenly feeling warm after that kiss.

"Come on, let's go."

"But I didn't bring anything."

"We have everything you need, including a new change of underwear."

The bathroom was just down the hall, and they both walked there naked. When Cynthia opened the door, Wendy could hear classical music playing at a low volume.

Wendy's curious eyes scanned the room. It was typical looking, but the vanity stood out. The vanity was made from mostly metal with a chrome finish. Almost its entire surface was reflective, including the table's surface. A few feet away from it was the sink. Wendy's eyes focused on the objects that stood on the table: various makeup, cosmetics, and sex toys!

Cynthia walked over to the vanity and idly ran her fingers across a silver vibrating egg and a silver bullet dildo. Wendy's eyes widen a bit, remembering that they looked exactly like the ones Lauren had used on her several nights ago.

"Just a coincidence," Wendy told herself.

Wendy's eyes continued to follow Cynthia's red-nailed fingers. They moved to the neon purple strap-on dildo and grazed along its length. Once she at the hilt, she stroked the clear rubber harness. Slowly, Cynthia's other hand went to her Sapphic pendant.

"Wendy!"

Wendy was snapped out of her daze.

"Yes?"

"Start the shower."

Wendy did as she was told. She opened the shower door and turned on the water. Warm jets of water sprayed on her hands. Wendy wanted to take off her necklace before going in, but stopped when she remember Sarah's instructions to be a lesbian all the time. Cynthia keeping her own Sapphic necklace on further discouraged Wendy from taking hers off. After the water got adjusted to the right temperature, Cynthia later joined in and closed the shower door. At the top of the shower stall, a hidden camera was recording their activities.

Cynthia grinned as she stroked the pendant of her necklace. Wendy's eyes focused on the double Venus symbols hovering above Cynthia's cleavage.

"Wash my breasts."

Wendy snapped out of her daze.

"Be the initiator..." Wendy remembered the phrase, but in her mind she countered it with, "No, not here..."

"Wendy, why are you just standing there? Wash me."

"Cynthia, aren't we just showering?"

"You need to be ready for lesbian action in all situations. You are a lesbian, aren't you?"

Oh no, she might be testing me again.

"Y-Yes, I am."

"You don't seem too sure." Cynthia stuffed her forefinger into Wendy's asshole. A gasp escaped from Wendy's lips.

The parted lips gave Cynthia the opportunity to kiss Wendy. She placed her tongue into her mouth briefly.

"Sarah may have fallen in love with you easily, but Lauren is different."

"You said she was a loose girl."

"I did, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have standards. She wants her lovers to be certain of their sexual identities."

Before Wendy could reply, Cynthia silenced her with another kiss. "So, are you sure of your sexual identity?"

"I am sure."

"You may say so, but I don't think your body feels exactly the same way." Cynthia pushed her forefinger deeper into Wendy's ass, making Wendy grunt. She could feel the pink pills in Wendy's ass that haven't melted yet. The pills that had melted became a thick gel and slowly released drugs into Wendy's body. Using her other hand, Cynthia squeezed an ass cheek.

Wendy was a bit scared that her secret might be discovered. Cynthia is seeing through everything, or maybe she's testing me again?

"Don't take it the wrong way, Wendy. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, just trying to help you."

Cynthia raised her right leg and placed her foot flat against the tiled wall. She lightly traced her pussy with her forefinger.

"Come on, the water isn't going to stay warm forever."

New lesbian experiences... Go all the way... Those words from her memory echoed in Wendy's mind.

Wendy gently placed her lips on Cynthia's pussy and kissed it before licking along the labia. She placed her hands on Cynthia's thighs. The droplets of water bounced and trickled down Cynthia's legs.

"That's right, Wendy. Show me that you like my pussy. Show me that you WANT to be a lesbian."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," moaned Wendy in response.

"Oohhhh, yeah... You're doing a good job..."

Up and down Wendy's tongue flicked on Cynthia's clit and along the moist slit.

"Wendy, just as a reminder, I'm not having sex with you just for fun, but because Lauren has high demands from her lovers. You need to get used to having sex at any time, okay?"

Wendy made a muffled "yes" response through Cynthia's pussy.

Meanwhile, Wendy's subconscious mind was under assault from the subliminals playing in the background music:

Wendy is a lesbian slut girl... Wendy is a lesbian pussy girl... Wendy loves pussy... Wendy hates cocks... Wendy dislikes boys... Wendy dislikes men... Wendy distrusts males... Wendy needs to make herself beautiful in order to seduce other females... Wendy must become sexually available at all times... Wendy needs lesbian love... Wendy needs lesbian sex... Wendy must become a lesbian in order to have lesbian sex... Wendy can't be a heterosexual female... Wendy must be a lesbian...

Cynthia caressed Wendy's back with her slick, soap-covered foot. Grasping Wendy's blonde hair, Cynthia moaned loudly as she came hard.

Drink all the feminine nectar from the pussy... It's the taste you always look forward to... You want more... You need more... You will become a lesbian in order to get more pussy juice...

Back at the bedroom, both girls got dressed. Just when Wendy thought they were ready to leave, Cynthia retrieved a white bag from the desk that wasn't there when Wendy first visited the room.

"Congratulations, Wendy, you're now officially a member of Twin Venus Club."

Cynthia handed Wendy a pink plastic card printed with the name of the club and Wendy's full name, Wendy Love-Livingston, at the lower right corner beneath the words "Junior Member". On the background was a large pair of Venus symbols a bunch of small pink hearts. On the back was a magnetic stripe and a long serial number beneath.

"Wow, I thought this was just an ordinary club," said Wendy as she examined the card.

"Don't take us lightly. We have chapters all over the country. Our club house is just one of many located in this city." Cynthia intentionally left the exact amount vague, leaving it to Wendy's imagination.

A warm feeling of recognition and acceptance filled Wendy's heart.

"Here's a welcome gift from our club."

The rectangular box pretty fancy looking. It was white with gold trimming and embossed designs.

"What is it?"

"Open it now and you'll see!"

Wendy untied the silver ribbons and opened the box. A waft of perfume tickled her nose. She gasped when she saw the contents.

"A double dildo!"

It was a smooth pink jelly double dildo bent into a U-shape sitting on a bedding of fragrant silk flowers. Wendy was shocked. She could never imagine using it with another girl. Her virginity was for a guy to take.

"Wendy, is something wrong?" asked Cynthia, already knowing Wendy's reaction.

"N-No, it's nothing."

"Don't worry, Wendy, you don't have to use it," said Cynthia with a slight mischievous smile. Then, in her mind, she added, "yet."

Included in the gift bag were stationary items: a stack of sticky notes in pink, white, and purple colors; pencils, pens, erasers, and mechanical pencils available in the same three colors; a pink-colored pamphlet outlining the club's mission statement and its rules; two novels that were Sapphic-themed (but Wendy couldn't tell at first from their innocent-looking covers); and an orientation DVD video about the club. Wendy already had some experience with lesbian pornographic magazines and videos, but none with lesbian novels. It was all part of Sarah's plan to slowly introduce Wendy to erotic literature and media.

"Thank you so much, Cynthia."

"You don't need to thank me. Thank the leader of the club."

"Who is the leader?"

"We call her Goddess."

"Goddess? Is she at this place right now?"

"No, she's never around. I've never met her, at least not yet."

"What's her real name?"

"It's a secret to junior members like you and me. Only the top level members know her name. We need to become top level members if we ever want to meet her."

Wendy thought about the implications. One hand, she needed this lesbian experience in order to convince Lauren that she's and lesbian and be able to seduce her. On the other hand, she might wound up staying in this club longer than she wanted and become a permanent, real lesbian.

"Anyway, there would be even better gifts and rewards for you once you're promoted."

"How do I get promoted?" Wendy, though still a bit unsure and apprehensive about this secret club, was intrigued.

By earning enough points. You'll earn points by participating in club activities, completing missions, and simply spending time at our club.

Missions? Wendy's brow furrowed. She imagined herself sneaking at night into a guarded facility.

"Hehehe... That's just another term we use for our assignments. It's nothing serious. Anyway, once you do enough of the stuff I've mentioned, you'll be promoted."

"What if I want to stay as a junior member?"