Brainy Teen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your choice on whether or not you want to be promoted. You could remain a junior member, but people here might become suspicious of your sexuality."

Wendy agreed with Cynthia's reasoning. People would suspect her if she remain content as a junior member, but how would that affect her?

A light bulb lit in Wendy's head.

"Is Lauren a member of this club?"

"Not that I know of. I joined the club after she broke up with me. However, Lauren might have friends in this club that I don't know about. You don't need to worry that much though, because there's punishment for people who violate the rules."

Wendy was about to ask Cynthia about how to quit the club if she decides to in the future, then stopped when she figured that her cover might be blown if she asked about it. Remembering Sarah's warning, Wendy was still wary of Cynthia. Lauren might be using Cynthia to test her and report on her lesbian performance. Even if Cynthia wasn't working for Lauren, Lauren might know all about what's going on in the club through another member of the club. Wendy realized she can't let her guard down and keep up with her lesbian persona at all times.

"You should definitely aim to get yourself promoted, Wendy. It'll improve your lesbian image and you'll learn A LOT about lesbianism," said Cynthia as she idly stroked her double Venus necklace.

That made sense to Wendy. Her participation in the club would help sharpen her lesbian skills and make her lesbianism more believable.

"Can I tell Sarah about this?"

"No, not yet. She might get jealous."

"But if someone here tells Sarah?"

"The club has a rule on secrecy. It's in the pamphlet I gave you. We are forbidden from speaking to anyone who isn't a member about the club unless we're trying to recruit new members. You have nothing to worry about."

Wendy was still a bit worried about keeping this a secret from Sarah.

"If by chance Sarah does find out, I'm sure you can make amends pretty easily with her," said Cynthia with a husky tone while slowly caressing white box that contained the pink double dildo.

This triggered a memory of a scene from a porn video in Wendy's mind: two young women, one with neon pink hair and another with neon blue hair, were in a scissoring position while thrusting their hips against each other. There was a transparent purple jelly dildo visible between their pussies.

Wendy couldn't imagine herself doing such an act and made a silent protest: I won't do this. This would be going too far.

As Wendy and Cynthia was walking back to the main entrance of the house, Wendy noticed that there weren't any more sounds coming from the living room. Curiosity made Wendy look. There was only one girl masturbating alone on the red leather sofa, dressed in a black satin bra and thong. Her long, wavy black hair poured over the hand rest. Both of her hands were clutching the base of a translucent purple gyrating dildo, which was buried deeply in her pussy. Her purple-lipped mouth was moaning silently. She seemed to be completely oblivious of Cynthia and Wendy standing in the distance. Wendy unconsciously traced her eyes along the raven-haired girl's curves, noticing the smooth legs, and the shiny black high heels. The flat screen TV in front of the girl was playing a strange video. It looked like a female modeling film, but with computerized psychedelic effects. Wendy noticed that the masturbating girl was dressed exactly like the female model in the video.

Cynthia gave Wendy's ass a pat, snapping Wendy out of her daze. "Are you interested in her, Wendy?"

"Nooo... I'm... I was just looking around..."

"It's alright, Wendy. We're all friends here. If you're interested, I could hook you up with her."

"I'm fine with just... you," Wendy said with a bit of nervousness and uncertainty.

Cynthia idly fingered her Sapphic necklace as she spoke, "Well, it just so happens that she's interested in you."

"She's interested in me? But, I've never met her before."

"Her name is Madeline. She liked you the moment you stepped through the front door, just like Tamara did."

The similarity of the girl's name with that of her close friend gave Wendy a surprise.

"Tamara too? I don't know what to say... What should I do?"

"You decide, Wendy. Think it over. My advice is if you want our plan to work, you need to get as much lesbian experience as possible. You should take advantage of this opportunity."

Cynthia kept the wording vague in order to encourage Wendy to subconsciously mix the details of Sarah's and Cynthia's plans together.

"Here are their phone numbers." Cynthia handed Wendy a pink note with the two names and numbers scribbled on it.

Wendy was driven back home. During the ride, pop music played from the stereo, which Wendy only listened half-heartedly, not knowing about the subliminals hidden within the music.

Open the flash drive... Look at the pictures... Look at the movies... Look at the females... Look at Lauren... Look at Cynthia... Look at their bodies... Look at their curves... Look at their legs... Look at their breasts... Look at their face... Look at their lips... Look at their eyes... Look at their hair... Imagine what's beneath their clothes... Open the flash drive... Watch lesbian porn... Put on the fuchsia lipstick... Think like a lesbian... Act like a lesbian... Become a lesbian girl... Become a lesbian slut... You're interested in having more girlfriends...

Outside of Wendy's house on the curb, Cynthia double parked her vehicle. She paused and looked at Wendy. Running her fingers at some strands of her red hair idly, Cynthia very subtly tugged at the chain of her necklace, enough to cause the Sapphic pendant to glint in front of Wendy's eyes for a moment.

Initiator... Show her you're a lesbian...

Wendy gave Cynthia a brief kiss on the lips. "Later, Cynthia."

"Bye!"

Right after Wendy got of the car Cynthia added, "Remember to check the flash drive!"

"Okay, I'll remember!"

After refreshing herself, Wendy immediately checked the contents of the flash drive. The first picture Wendy viewed was Lauren dressed in chic street clothes posing near a tree, looking confident and happy. The next picture was similar, except Lauren was in a different pose. Wendy looked through the rest of the pictures. Cynthia was included in the later pictures. The locations varied from urban to wilderness settings. They were either posing or doing some activity such as flying kites, bowling, and fishing. The closest the pictures got to being naughty was Cynthia hugging Lauren kissing her cheek, but it could be viewed as a chaste kiss. Even the videos were recordings of activities Cynthia and Lauren were doing together.

It came as a surprise to Wendy. She had expected something more risqué. Wendy questioned herself. Why was she expecting the images and videos to be risqué? Because Cynthia gave me the impression earlier that it was risqué. Maybe Cynthia was expecting me to learn something from them. I'm expecting too much and overthinking things. If Cynthia's story is true, Cynthia still loves Lauren even though Lauren doesn't love her anymore. I'm just helping her win Lauren back and helping myself get Daniel. I'm supposed to seduce Lauren and make her think I'm a lesbian, but not fall in love with her.

Suddenly, Wendy remembered Cynthia telling her to put on the fuchsia lipstick. She reached into her backpack for the black tube of lipstick. Her eyes wandered to the Sapphic symbol briefly before removing the cap. She pressed the tapered fuchsia tip against her lips and applied it with smooth curvy motions.

Wendy played the seemingly innocuous videos of Lauren and Cynthia having a picnic in a meadow. She put on her headphones to listen to what they were saying, completely unaware of the subliminals hidden within the sound. It didn't take long for the drugged lipstick to affect Wendy's mind and make her much more vulnerable to the subliminals.

You're attracted to Lauren... You're attracted to Cynthia... You're attracted to any pretty girl... Imagine them without clothes... Imagine them naked... Imagine them touching you... Imagine them having sex... Imagine them doing sexual things... Imagine yourself touching them... Imagine yourself fucking them... Imagine having your way with them.... Fantasize about pretty females... as lesbians... Fantasize them without any clothing... Strip them with your eyes... Show them your lust... Seduce them with your body... Seduce them with your beauty...

Several ideas popped into her mind. Maybe it was an accidental mistake. Cynthia might have copied the wrong pictures. Or maybe it's a test to see what I would do with the pictures. Anyway, it's better if I pretend that those images are risqué. Maybe that's the point? If I'm being a lesbian, I should be able to fantasize about girls regardless of whether or not they're dressed. If they are clothed, I need to imagine them without clothes.

Strip yourself naked before you masturbate... Make yourself pretty... Put on sexy makeup... Put on sexy clothes... Put on sexy lingerie... Become a pretty masturbating lesbian girl... You want to make yourself pretty and sexy before you masturbate... You want to make yourself beautiful and sensual for other females... It makes you feel good...

An unexpected urge came to Wendy. She went to her vanity to put on more makeup on her face: thicker black eyelashes, pink eyeliner, and pink-silver eye shadow. After stripping herself, she put on a pink satin negligee, a pink satin thong, and pink high heels, which were all Sarah's gifts. Wendy sat back on her seat and unpaused the video. Her mom won't be home until later during the evening, so she didn't have to worry.

At this point, the slow-acting pink pills buried in Wendy's rectum were starting to melt. The mild anesthetic in the pills prevented Wendy from noticing that there were pills inside of her ass. Wendy's arousal was enhanced by the aphrodisiac and her thoughts went wild. Her hand went to her pussy and touched it through the wet spot on the thong.

Wendy moaned slightly while fingering her pussy as she mentally converted the innocuous image of two girls having a picnic into two naked girls doing naughty things on each other with food.

"Lauren... Cynthia..." Wendy whispered as she moaned.

She could see in her mind's eye all sorts of sexual acts... Lauren put milk in her mouth then slowly let it dribble from her lips into Cynthia's waiting mouth below... Cynthia stuffed a sauce brush into her pussy then used the wet brush to season the meat patties on the grill... Lauren was pushing a corn dog in and out from Cynthia's mouth as if it was a dildo... Cynthia rubbed a fishing lure on her pussy before casting it into the lake...

Wendy's smart phone suddenly vibrated on her desk.

Two hours ago...

Madelynn was at Lauren's house. Elena had contacted them both earlier to do a mandatory assignment which they couldn't refuse. The assignment was fairly simple: they just have to make out and get each other off with sex toys while partially unclothed and say sexy things to each other. Since Madelynn gone to Lauren's home early, Lauren showed her some results of their group's "investigation" on Hecate.

"What are you showing me?"

"These are the messages from one of Sarah's hacked email accounts obtained by one of our hackers."

Lauren and Madelynn read some of the emails together. Elena had emailed Sarah about going to a certain place to get the pills, told Sarah to dress in sexy lingerie, gave instructions for her to have sex with Wendy. Sarah had been sending emails to Wendy, reminding her to watch lesbian sex video on website and masturbate, among other things.

"Is there any damning evidence in the emails? Any secrets? Anything that would help us?"

"I haven't read all of the emails yet, but from what I've make of it, Sarah is being controlled by Elena. She probably made Sarah get into a sexual relationship with Wendy."

"That means Elena is the culprit! But, why is she doing this?"

"I don't know. She might have been hired to do it by Hecate, or she's masterminding all this with assistance from Hecate. As for the reason why, it might be for an experiment, sexual entertainment, or both. As of now, we only have limited information on Hecate's secret experiments and illicit drugs. It's still not enough evidence. We don't know much about Elena other than her secret fetishes. She's like a huge black box."

"How much longer will it take to get to the bottom of this? I'm really worried about Wendy."

"Our team is already doing all it can to investigate Hecate. It can't be rushed. You need to focus on saving Wendy and obtaining information from Elena."

"I know, but I wish I could do more."

"Focus on those two things first. I'll give you a copy of the email messages. You might be able to make more out of it."

"We need to perform for Elena in a few minutes. Let's get ready."

Lauren didn't have to change her clothes, which was an outfit that consisted of a fuchsia blazer, white blouse, black pleated skirt, black thigh-high stockings, and black ankle-length leather boots. However, Madelynn had to change into a risqué outfit provided by Elena. She went from a black blazer, front-laced purple top, black denim shorts, black thigh-highs, and knee-length laced black boots to a glossy black PVC front-laced corset mini-dress with a ruffled skirt and purple petticoats, purple fishnet stockings, and glossy black 4-inch round toe high heels.

There was piece of the outfit that surprised Madelynn, yet it felt familiar to her for some reason. It was black rigid mask that was shiny and reflective and covered the whole face. The only openings in the mask were eye and nose holes. Purple rhinestones covered the mask in abstract patterns and to accentuate the natural features of her face. The lip area had a slightly different texture in order to emphasize its shape. A pleasant aroma of perfume permeated from the mask. Madelynn felt as if a switch had flipped on when she looked at herself on the vanity mirror.

The vibrating egg that Madelynn had kept inside her pussy throughout the day and activated in certain times to stave her sexual cravings was removed.

After setting up the six HD webcams and running the online video software, Lauren and Madelynn stood in front of the webcam and hugged each other in a sensual embrace.

"I love you, Madelynn."

"I love you too, Lauren."

Lauren's fuchsia lips met the black lips of Madelynn's glossy mask in a tight lip lock. Even though Madelynn couldn't kiss Lauren directly, she could still feel the warmth of Lauren's lips passing through the mask.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..."

They rotated around each other as they kiss, revealing their bodies to the camera at different angles.

Lauren whispered into Madelynn's left ear after licking it, "Elena wants us to be more aggressive. We need to show to the camera that we really want each other."

A gentle embrace turned into something more lustful as Lauren's hands drifted from the small of Madelynn's back down to the hem of Madelynn's black skirt. Her fuchsia-nailed fingers reached across the multiple layers of purple petticoats to cup Madelynn's ass. A gasp escaped from Madelynn's purple lips as Lauren's fingers clenched tightly.

In a louder voice, enough for the microphone to pick up, Lauren said with a hint of desperation, "Madelynn, you're like a drug. I'm so addicted to you!"

"I feel the same way too, Lauren. I want you as much as you want me."

Madelynn ran her hands up Lauren's smooth thighs before cupping her ass through the fuchsia satin panties. Even though her lips were covered by her mask, Madelynn pressed hard against Lauren's lips. The hidden chemicals in the mask had instantly triggered the nymphomanical side of Madelynn, which was vigorously conditioned into her during the past several weeks. Lauren wasn't surprised when Madelynn started unbuttoning her blouse. Once her blouse was wide open, revealing the fuchsia satin laced bra, Madelynn grabbed Lauren's breasts roughly.

"Oh, please be more gentle," moaned Lauren sarcastically.

The thought of kneading Lauren's naked breasts and sucking on the nipples made Madelynn's heart beat fast.

When Madelynn attempted to slip her fingers beneath the bra, Lauren stopped her and said with a serious tone, "No, Madelynn. Elena doesn't want us to do that in this video."

Madelynn felt disappointed, but she continued touching the other parts of Lauren's body through the clothes, feeling the shoulders, neck, hair, back, arms, and waist.

"Hold on," said Lauren as she spread her legs a bit and rode up the front part of her black pleated skirt, revealing her fuchsia panties, which now had a visible wet spot. "Help me pull down my panties."

Madelynn could see a hard indentation from the wet spot of the thong. It looks like... a sex toy!

It was indeed a sex toy. Madelynn kneeled down to pull Lauren's panties down through the thighs. The smooth feeling of Lauren's legs felt wonderful. Lauren's shaved pussy was revealed to Madelynn in all its glory. It looked and smelled heavenly. Female lesbian pussy perfection. Something was sticking out from between the labia.

"See that thing? Pull it out."

Madelynn gently grasp the black rounded cylinder with her purple-nailed fingers. By now, she knew it was the base of a dildo, but it didn't look like an ordinary dildo. There was a strange magenta-colored pentagram inscribed at the bottom of it. Pulling it out all the way from its hiding place in Lauren's love canal, Madelynn's finally saw how exotic the dildo was. One fourth of the dildo's length was a black cylinder. The rest of it was in the shape of a naked woman, with her head at the pointed end of the dildo. It had a solid, glossy magenta color, like the pentagram. The dildo was slick and wet. A glistening thread of lubricant and pussy juice remained connected to Lauren's clit until Madelynn pulled the dildo further away.

Acting on impulse, Madelynn placed the dildo between her glossy purple lips and pushed it into her mouth. She liked the taste. A preprogrammed thought resurfaced in Madelynn's mind: it's impossible not to love the taste of pussy juice because you're a lesbian.

Madelynn's left hand remained resting on Lauren's right thigh as she fucked her own mouth with the dildo. After cleaning the dildo of Lauren's honey, she released her hand from Lauren's thigh in order to ride up her own PVC skirt and the three layers of purple petticoats. She pulled aside her purple PVC panties and inserted the tip of the dildo into her love box, then turned the switch on. Lauren unzipped her black pleated skirt and let it fall on the carpeted floor.

Video cameras facing up from the floor recorded all the action that the other cameras would miss.

Following Elena's script, Madelynn focused her eyes on Lauren's love box and said huskily, "I'm addicted to pussy... I'm a lesbian addicted to female pussy... especially yours, Lauren..."

Madelynn raised her chin to look at Lauren's face.

"So am I, Madelynn, my love... So am I..." said Lauren as she applied fuchsia lipstick on her lips while looking at a rounded hand-held mirror.

Lauren handed Madelynn the tube of fuchsia lipstick, which Madelynn put to erotic use. She pressed the tapered tip on Lauren's clit and then began moving it in slow oval motions, coating it with layers upon layers of fuchsia lipstick. After Lauren's pussy was fully painted, Madelynn pressed the lipstick tube between the labia, using it a like a small dildo. Both girls moaned and gasp from pleasure from the foreign objects exercising in their teenage love boxes.

In the next part of the video, Lauren remained standing with her back facing the camera, which zoomed to the back of her head. She tossed her hair before turning her head around to say, "I'm only interested in true lesbians. If you're not a true lesbian, you won't have a chance with me."