Brainy Teen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh... Uhhhh... Uhhh..." Madelyn moaned.

Later, the strap-on was pointed in Wendy's direction. The glossy purple latex phallus almost brushed against her face.

I would never do that, Wendy repeated in her mind.

Madelynn danced very close to Wendy without touching. The vibrating egg kept buzzing in Wendy's pussy. Her nipples were creating indentations on the bra-cups of her pink baby doll nightie. Wendy unconsciously moved her head forward, as if trying to kiss Madelynn's midriff, but the closeness of the strap-on made her a bit worried, so she stopped. Madelynn quickly pulled away at the same moment.

"See, Wendy? I can do better than you."

Wendy's face frowned.

"Wendy, don't be sad. Even though I'm trying to help you as fast as I can, we need still to take this one step at time."

"Okay..."

"Since we're trying to make this as real-looking as possible, we need to start dating each other like proper girlfriends. We haven't really done it yet."

"We could do that, but I'm really afraid Sarah would find out."

"We just need to be careful. Also, since you keep insisting that you're a lesbian, I would like to see you do more lesbian things. Is there any lesbian-related activity that you haven't done before? This includes things you do alone."

"Ummm... I'm not sure..."

"Sounds you're holding back. There are a lot more things you could do. If you're really a lesbian like you claim to be, you would want to do more lesbian stuff and keep on doing them. Otherwise, you're just thinking that you're a lesbian."

"I'm not just thinking I'm a lesbian. I am one."

"Maybe. We need to find out whether or not that's true. It would take time. That's why we've gotten together in a relationship. Someday, you might have an epiphany and decide you're really heterosexual, kind of like a kid growing out of her toys."

Shortly after Madelynn left Wendy's home, Wendy received a call from Sarah on her smart phone.

"Hey, Wendy, have you checked out Lauren's picture I've emailed you this morning?"

"Yeah."

"She's hot isn't she?"

Wendy paused briefly before suddenly realizing she had to play along. She repeated a mantra to herself: Lesbian mode... Lesbian mode... Lesbian mode...

"Yes, she's very hot in that picture."

"Did you get yourself off to it, like I have done?"

"No, I... didn't."

Sarah giggled. "Playing the prude again? You probably already did get yourself off to it."

I can't let Sarah down. I need to do it right after this call. Play along... Play along...

"Who wouldn't? She's one of the hottest girls in school after all, just like you are."

"Ohhh, Wendy, you think I'm hot too? I'm flattered! Anyway, I'm curious: what do you like about Lauren?"

Lesbian mode... Play along...

"She has a cool and friendly personality, and she's very pretty."

"In what way? What parts of her do you find attractive?"

"Her breasts, her thighs, her ass, her hair, and her face..."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah..."

"That's not much. If I were you, I would focus on every part of Lauren, right down to the shoe size! How often do you fantasize about Lauren?"

Wendy realized that she was doing something wrong. I forgot about the details!

"Do you want more pictures of her?"

Because Wendy had to play her part, there was only one answer she could give.

"Yes, I want more. It's easier to fantasize about Lauren if I had more pictures of her."

"Then you'll need to do something for me."

"Sure, okay."

"Take some pictures of yourself in sexy clothing and send them to me."

It was something new for Wendy, and remained silent for several seconds.

Sensing Wendy's hesitation, Sarah added with a deceptively pleading tone, "It's only fair, Wendy, if you want Lauren's pictures."

"No, Sarah, I'm not against that. I would be more than happy to do that."

"Thank you so much, Wendy. I love you... Mmmmmm... Kiss... Kiss..."

Wendy giggled. "I love you too, Sarah."

"Umm, Sarah, can you help me out with something?"

"Sure, what do you need help with?"

"Madelynn visited me this afternoon. We've done some stuff together..."

"Are you making any new progress with her?"

"No, not really. She still insisted that I was straight even though I try to show her that I wasn't."

"That's bad. Did Madelynn tell you what you could do to convince her?"

"She said I could do more lesbian things that I haven't done before."

"Hah, that's pretty easy. I've already planned a trip for us to visit a lesbian strip club this weekend."

So it wasn't a joke! Wendy was somewhat nervous and afraid of going to such a place, despite having some experience with exhibitionalism.

"I'm kind of worried about those places. My Mom kind of hates them."

"You'll get used to it. Don't worry about your Mom. In meantime, you could try doing things with Madelynn like what you've done with me earlier."

"Like the secret notes and text messages?"

"Yes, and other activities lovers do with each other. It doesn't need to be sexual, but it has to be lesbian related."

"What if Madelynn takes it seriously, and really wants to be my girlfriend?"

"It's alright. Lauren wouldn't mind. In fact, she prefers girls who have more lesbian experience. Since you love Lauren, you could break up with Madelynn later on, after you get more involved with Lauren."

"Okay..." Wendy was a bit worried about the fallout from a break-up.

"Anyway, be ready for the dinner at my Mom's house tomorrow night. You did tell your mom about the invitation, did you?"

It was going to be Friday tomorrow. Sarah had already given her the address. It wasn't far from Sarah's own home, but her Mom's place was just much of a home as Sarah's place.

"Yeah, I already have. We'll be ready."

"Don't forget to bring a couple of sex toys. After the dinner, we'll be doing something fun together!"

"Okay!"

As Madelynn was walking back to her home after Lauren dropped her off, several thoughts went through her head.

"I must make the relationship feel real for Wendy, even though I told her it's just pretend. I can't lose her to Sarah... or even Daniel... I've known Wendy since we were kids... She belongs to me..."

"Wendy must stay as a lesbian for now," Madelynn decided reluctantly with a small feeling of delight. "I should slow down with giving her red pills or maybe stop giving them altogether. I can't let Wendy remain with Sarah, but letting her be with Daniel would be even worse. I need to seduce Wendy for real and turn my pretend relationship with her into a real one. It's not wrong because I'm only helping her. I'm already doing a similar thing on my Mom, so it's not like I'm doing anything worse than what I'm already doing. With these red pills and the treatments Lauren had promised, they could be cured once the time is right."

Once Madelynn was back home, Lauren called her and asked about what she had done with Wendy.

"Lauren, there's something about the plan that's been bothering me."

"What is it that's bothering you?"

"Even if we managed to cure Wendy of her lesbianism and remove her from Sarah's control, she might go after Daniel again. It would be just as bad as letting her stay with Sarah because Daniel is one of Elena's cronies. And won't it be easy to for Elena and Sarah to control Wendy again once they noticed Wendy's change? It might better if Wendy remains lesbian for now."

"You do have a point, Madelynn. There's really no need for Wendy to become straight right now. Even if you manage to win Wendy back and treat her lesbianism, she might drift apart from you again. On the other hand, if she remains a lesbian, she'll always be close to you."

Madelynn was glad that Lauren was accepting of her idea.

"So, then is it alright if I stop giving Wendy the red pills?"

"No, you must try to give Wendy those pills as often as you can. It counteracts against the drugs that Sarah is giving to Wendy."

"I'm not sure if I can really win Wendy back on my own. She kept telling me how much she loves Sarah."

"You need to keep trying, Madelynn. Remember the new idea we've discussed earlier?"

"Yeah, but what if even that doesn't work?"

"We could think of more ideas later. Right now, at least you have something new to try."

Madelynn wasn't satisfied. She wanted a fail-safe method to win Wendy back.

"Isn't there a better way?"

Lauren remained silent for several moments for effect.

"Has Elena ever told you that she could provide you with a sure-fire way to seduce Wendy or any other girl?"

"I... think she did once."

"She made me the same offer."

"What was it exactly?"

"Before I tell you, let me ask you this: are you willing to put aside your religious beliefs in order to help someone you care about?"

"Umm... I..."

"You don't need to answer that question right now. Think about it, then give me your answer tomorrow. I've got to go now, Maddy."

"Okay, bye, Lauren."

"Bye."

Lauren smiled as she hung up. So far, it was all going according to plan. If she's successful with Madelynn, Sarah had promised her full access to Wendy.