Brambleprick Ch. 00-01

Story Info
A fey is punished for relations with a human.
1.6k words
3.75
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nixnixxie
nixnixxie
115 Followers

-PROLOGUE-

A court of six waited for the moment that the night was the blackest.

Then they began. Beneath a dome of brambles they summoned their prisoner from the sapling that grew between them. They drew forth his soul from the roots of the child-tree so that they could bind his physical form to its trunk.

"Laird Marvon of the Brambleprick Grove-" began the figure in front of him.

"You know," Marvon Brambleprick interrupted with a pleasant smile, "I dreamed of a different world while I was stuck down there with the dirt and the worms. I dreamed that these sorts of things happen in great buildings of stone and glass, where everyone wears their best clothing, where there are twelve of you instead of six of you, and where there is only one of you instead of six of you."

He sighed and fluttered his moonkissed eyelashes. "A different world. A different time."

"Shut up, Marv," grumbled one of the hooded figures.

"Press that minge up against my mouth and I just might, Genria," Marvon said. The hooded figure's hands clenched into fists. Marvon smirked and continued.

"You know, I think there actually was a century we spent with my tongue buried in your fur. Didn't we have to borrow a pry bar from the humans just to loosen your thighs from their grip on my ears?"

"That's it!" A roughspun cloak went flying, revealing a middle-aged fey with fury in her apple-round face. Leafy vines clung to her slender body, leaving free her trimmed sweet spot down below and her small, firm breasts up above. Violet-ebony smoke swirled around her sharp nails, but in an instant one of the other figures was behind her and burying its hand in her mossy hair.

Genria shrieked as her comrade forced her down on her knees.

"I'm sorry," she wailed. "I'm sorry, but he's just so-"

"Shut up."

Trembling, Genria shut her mouth. After a moment, the one behind her released her hair and stepped forward. The cloak became a wisp of midnight fog, revealing a hardbodied fey with a pointed nose and dark, dead eyes, wrapped up in leaves like her inferior.

"Luly," Marvon said with a nod. Lulyanna's gave him a blank, expectant stare.

"You're going to kill me anyway," Marvon said. "Skipping your title won't change that."

"We tested the human's mind," Lulyanna, Queen of Fey and Forest, replied. "You fucked her."

"Yes."

"She's with child now."

Marvon winced. "Ah."

"His birth will threaten us more than anything else in our history-"

"A son?"

"And yet we are sworn to protect him by virtue of his blood. Your blood."

"A son," Marvon said, shaking his head. He smiled. "The Bramblepricks will not die today..."

"No, but you will," the Queen said. Mist coalesced around her bare crotch and a phallus of thorns and holly sprung forth from the folds of her slit.

"That's..." Marvon was at a loss for words. "Quite big. And sharp looking."

One by one the others disrobed and swiftly grew cocks of their own. Genria ran her thumb absentmindedly across one of the spurs protruding from hers, watching Marvon with a sick combination of lust and rage.

"Oh look," Marvon said, "more prickly penises. And all of them are for me. Huzzah..."

The sapling he was bound to started bending backwards. Roots crawled up and out of the ground to wrap themselves around his thighs and haul them back.

"See," Marvon said, "in my dream about a new system of justice, this sort of thing only happened metaphorically. And I was asked questions before the sentencing, so that I could have a chance to present my case to those who would judge me."

"I will ask you one question," the queen said. She stood before the vulnerable prisoner and put her hands on the bottoms of his hauled up thighs. The gentle touch of her sharpened nails made Marvon shiver.

"Of course, my Queen," he said. "What do you wish to know?"

Queen Lulyanna looked at him. Gone was the expressionless void from her eyes. It had been replaced by pure lust, that dangerous level of desire that leads to more mistakes than anything else in this world.

"Was the pussy worth it?" she asked before pressing herself into him.

Marvon's answer was a scream that lasted until he died.

-CHAPTER 1-

Sayne's face was pressed up against her pillow and getting smooshed into it a little further with each thrust of the man behind her.

"Ohh, God," she moaned, pushing aside her thick red curls to reveal a pale shoulder dusted with freckles. "Pull my hair, Giohn."

The carpenter grabbed a handful close to the roots and pulled backwards. Sayne moaned for him and wiggled her hips back against his cock, getting him even deeper inside her.

"You like, Sayne?" he grunted. She felt a droplet of sweat fall from his forehead and land on her back, right between the two little divots that men usually complimented her on.

"Oh God yes," she moaned. "Oh God yes!"

In truth, it was only alright. A pleasant enough encounter, but not one she'd relive alone in her bed that night. As the carpenter continued to thrust into her, she tossed a glance at the window. The shadows creeping down the walls told her all that she needed to know: Nyam was going to be home soon.

"Oh, fuuuuck," Sayne moaned. She reached back and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulling forward. Giohn's breath hitched.

"Oh shit," he said, his thrusts getting faster, more frantic. Sayne grinned internally. Leina, Giohn's wife, had been kind enough to share her husband's special appreciation for the reach-back-and-spread move.

"Just in case he's running long and you've got other things to do," the woman had said during one of her and Sayne's monthly lunches. "I swear, that man must have a fear of never touching a pussy again, because he takes forever to finish off."

Fortunately, Giohn was very receptive to the tactic his wife and his whore both practiced. After a few moments and some louder and louder grunting, he pulled out of Sayne and took his slick cock in hand. Sayne felt something hot splash on her ass, followed by a few more droplets afterwards, and the weight on the bed shifted away from her.

"You know you can finish inside me, right?" Sayne said, reaching for a clean cloth on the nightstand.

"Oh," Giohn said. "Right." Sayne could almost see his sheepish grin. "Sorry. Force of habit."

"I'm not the sorry one, you are," Sayne teased. Leina rarely allowed Giohn to cum inside her any more.

"I love the man, but I'm not having another of his fucking kids," the mother of six said as she and Sayne shared an apple pie on a warm spring afternoon.

"They're fucking huge, they hurt when they come out, and they start running around at eight months and don't fucking stop," Leina continued while Sayne laughed her ass off. "If it wasn't for you, his spunk would never touch a pussy again."

"What's Leina making for dinner tonight?" Sayne asked. She got up from the bed and reached for the simple dress she had folded and placed on the chair in the corner.

"Actually, Biana is making dinner tonight," Giohn said. He struggled a bit pulling his trousers back on. As much as Leina liked to tease him, Sayne knew the woman loved how endearingly clumsy her husband was.

"Oh? Something special going on?"

"Our anniversary," Giohn said with a cheeky grin. Sayne put her hands on her hips in mock indignation.

"And you just did..that...with me? For shame."

"Actually," Giohn said, his face turning a bit pink, "you were my anniversary present. Leina's is a quiet night for herself out at the inn."

Sayne gave the carpenter a cheeky grin and a wink. "I knew that," she said. "Leina told me." She had also told Sayne that she booked the inn's well-muscled masseuse for some "full" satisfaction.

"Fair's fair," Leina had said the week before. "I told Giohn I was going to do it, and he's not going to ask any questions, so it'll be a nice little evening I'll get to have for myself."

"A nice big evening, you mean," Sayne said.

"You shush," Leina replied. She and her husband blushed in the same way, and Sayne found it adorable.

"Actually, I should get home and make sure the little monsters haven't killed each other yet. Um..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few coins.

"Where should I..."

"The bowl by the door, silly," Sayne said. "Just like always."

"Oh. Right. Okay." He stood awkwardly, and Sayne had to keep from laughing. Men never knew what to say after she made them cum.

"Get out of here!" she said, chuckling. "Go home to your kids!"

"Oh, yep. Right." Giohn paused. "Okay, I'll see you around, Sayne. I had a nice-"

"Get out!"

Giohn turned, walked to the door, opened it, walked out, and closed it. Sayne sighed and crossed her arms. A few moments later, Giohn opened the door sheepishly and dropped his coins in the clay bowl on the nearby table with a clink.

"Thank you," Sayne said.

"Sure," Giohn replied. His face looked pained. "Um...Nyam's out here...waiting. I don't know-"

Sayne winced internally. "It's alright," she said, flitting her hands at the carpenter. "Go on home. I'll talk to him."

Giohn disappeared again, leaving the door slightly ajar, and Sayne made her way over to the pot of stew simmering above the low-burning fire and wondered what to say to her son.

nixnixxie
nixnixxie
115 Followers