Branching Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new girlfriend gave me my very first blowjob and I'm still at a loss for words to describe it. Soft and loving, slow and meticulous, aided by skilled hands and the visual of that beautiful face going down on me. She didn't miss a spot and she got more - enthusiastic - as I grew a little - or a lot, depending upon your perspective. "Wowwwww," she sighed after coming up for air. "You didn't cum."

In my infancy as a sexual partner, I apologized. "No sport, that is a good thing, a very good thing," Jeana giggled. "I found a partner who can go the distance. Now, why don't you come here and kiss me again? Then I can give you some pointers on what I like."

My male ego was not so fragile or stupid that I wasn't willing to listen. I liked kissing Jeana, I think kissing is a vital part of foreplay and Jeana told me that a lot of men miss that. "Kiss the rest of my body, anywhere and everywhere, just take your time and be gentle," she instructed. "Ahhh yesss, just like that, that's good!" There wasn't any part of her that wasn't perfect and she didn't even have a blemish or scar - something as an athlete, I could not say for myself. Although I had no experience, I guess I must have made up for it with enthusiasm, because Jeana's moans were a wonderful guide. I'd seen a few porn videos, so when she was on her back, I went in between her thighs and kissed up and down. I touched her like she was made of china, softly so as not to be too rough. When I parted the lips of her pussy, I tasted her slowly and with deliberate slowness. I knew enough where to kiss and listened for every verbal clue that she sent my way. I did my best to please her and I succeeded because the smile she wore when I finished spoke volumes.

"Oh, I amso going to pay you back for that!" She gushed. "Maybe you didn't hear all the noise with my thighs clamped around your ears ..." I laughed as she continued "... but on your first time ever, you-made-me-CUM! If you're this good now, oh my lord ..." Jeana didn't finish. She just hugged me and I swear to this day, she had tears in her eyes. She still denies that.

She got a package of condoms out of her purse and helped me roll one on. "Don't want to have your babies just yet, sport," She teased, although there was a promise of our future hidden in that comment. Playfully, she shoved me on my back and then, she moved over to the top of my stiff cock. "This is called cowgirl sport, my favorite. Don't worry if it isn't yours, by the morning, we'll likely have tried them all," she promised. A few instants later, my prick was engulfed by the slickest, hottest and tightest pussy any man could imagine. Those incredible hands moved all over my body as she began fucking me. I had more than enough common sense not to be a dead fuck and moved back against her, hitting deep. I also touched her again, marveling that anything on earth could ever feel this soft and erotic. We seemed to find our perfect rhythm within minutes and then we started making love with vigor.

"This feels so GOOD!" Jeana groaned. "Fuck me Brad, fuck me like you mean it!" Oh yeah, I meant it and hearing a woman say the word "fuck" for the first time in a sexual context was a great turn-on. Now I really started getting into it, making sure I gave as good as I was getting. Jeana wasn't a quiet lover, quite the contrary. Her language got filthier and it really spurred me on. Her body twisted and spiraled against mine and when she threw her head back and let out a loud wail, I saw a woman have an orgasm for the first time. Man, it was so fricking HOT! She shook her head as she got off of me. "Whoa - youstill haven't come? Little Jeana has gone and roped herself a stallion!" Sensibly, I just thanked my lucky stars I didn't turn out to be a gelding. The confidence I felt as an athlete was beginning to return.

We made love the next time with me in behind her, the spoons position. I loved feeling her entirely against me and I took the opportunity to explore her slender, wonderful body. The two of us really seemed to fit nicely and now I had a bit more say in how I made love to my girl. I wasn't hearing any complaints from Jeana, although with all the screaming and profanity, I suppose it IS possible I missed one or two - although, not likely.

She showed me a lot more, including doggy, which she really got off on. I even slapped her ass and she just laughed and called me a filthy motherfucker, which earned her a few more slaps. When I finally did cum, it was while we were doing it that way. I guessed I'd done okay and Jeana set me straight there too - we'd been having sex for full on 90 minutes. She pulled me close for a deep, wet kiss and said I'd earned the champagne. Both of us were starving, so the birthday boyinsisted on paying for room service and got us some food. Good thing my folks were generous with their gift, because I could have made a down-payment on a car for what that food cost.

My new lady and I spent hours upon hours making love and not once did we "fuck". That came later, we were just caught up in the moment. I wish I could say that everything was perfect after that, but life threw us a few curves. For example, as discreet as we were for a time, it did get out that Riley's younger brother was seeing his ex. As a pre-emptive strike, Jeana pulled a rabbit out of her hat - almost literally. She had a friend, a perky little redhead named Heather, who worked as a magician's assistant in Las Vegas. She set Heather up with Riley and Heather eventually became my sister-in-law. After that - well, things got a bit dicey, but that is a story for another time.

I married my girlfriend a year and a day after my 18th birthday, with no regrets. She's seen me through the good times and the bad and we've become an equal partnership. A few days before our anniversary and me springing our new vacation home on her, Jeana said she had a few anniversary surprises that she promised will "blow my mind". Whatever they are, I'm up for a challenge. With my beautiful wife by my side, I believe that our tomorrows will always be good days.

12