Brandee's Move Ch. 05

Story Info
Brandee is forced to make a decision.
3.7k words
4.59
16.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie smiled at me and leaned in for another kiss. This one was short and sweet. He looked up at the clock behind me.

“It’s 7:16. The guys will be here soon. We better get straightened up.” Jamie rose to his feet and I noticed the huge bulge in the front of his jeans.

“Wait,” I said grabbing his hands. “They won’t be here for another fifteen minutes at least. Let me repay the favor.” I reached for the button of his jeans and opened it swiftly. The zipper came down as I pulled at the waist and dragged them to his ankles. He didn’t bother stepping out of them. He stood with his hands at his sides, looking down at me. I pulled his boxers down carefully, making sure not to hurt his manhood, which was huge and rock hard. I took his beautiful cock in my hand and began stroking it gently. I was amazed at his size. My middle finger and thumb barely touched one another when wrapped around it. And it was long. Much longer than Alex’s. Tentatively I extended my tongue to head of his cock. A small drop of precum had formed at the tip and I licked it off. It had a salty-sweet taste to it. I licked around the entire head, coating it in my saliva. I could barely fit the head into my mouth but as I relaxed, I found I could move up and down slightly, sucking on him hard. I reached to his balls and cupped them in my hand, as Alex had taught me how to do. I massaged them with care, sucking on his cock as best I could. It wasn’t long before his hands were tangled in my hair and he was slowly pumping back against my mouth. I had gotten about half of him in my mouth before it touched the back of my throat. I backed off a little bit but continued to suck. His mouth stood agape and he let his eyes close and his head roll back.

“I’m gonna cum, Brandee,” he said. He tried to pull back out of my mouth, not sure if I could handle it. I grabbed the base of his cock and latched my lips onto the tip, sucking hard. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked breathlessly. I moaned against him and began stroking him hard with one hand and sucking on him with my mouth. My other hand was still between his legs, applying a slight pressure to his balls. “Oh – God!!” he managed to get out as he spurted his hot jizz into the back of my throat. I pushed a little more on his balls and he let out a loud moan. His body convulsed slightly as the last stream of semen shot into my throat. It dribbled down the corners of my mouth but I managed to swallow almost all of it. As I got the remaining cum that had dripped down my chin, I leaned in and licked Jamie clean. He pulled me up to him and kissed me, some cum still in my mouth. He didn’t seem to mind. I turned to look at the clock. It was 7:29. I pulled my thong onto my still wet pussy and put my pants on as well. I donned my shoes and watched as Jamie finished getting dressed. After he was done he sat down beside me and took my hands in his.

“I’m really sorry,” he said quietly. “I didn’t mean for all of this to happen. I figured that I would take you to the rink early, we’d skate around a little before practice and hopefully I’d get a repeat of last night. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head just now. I mean, you’re new and everything. I didn’t want to push you into anything, you know? So, if I did, I want to apologize.” I smiled at him and looked down for a moment.

“I was a willing participant of everything that just happened,” I told him looking back up. “These last couple of days have been really crazy but sometimes craziness can be good. Like now. I think you’re a really great person, Jamie.” He looked at me a little easier, the guilt gone from his face. He kissed me softly.

“I think you’re a great person too,” he said. I squeezed his hands and stood up.

“7:32.”

“Guys’ll be here in few minutes. Let me show you where the water bottles are.” I followed Jamie out of the First Aid room and down to the far end of the rink. In a brown pantry-like box were all of the water bottles and pucks. “All you need are twelve water bottles and a bag of pucks,” he explained. He grabbed the bag of pucks and I grabbed two water bottle holders with six bottles in each. “Then you just fill them up, put them on the bench and put the pucks out in stacks. Not hard. I’ll help you if you want.”

“I’d like that,” I told him. We walked to the snack bar and Jamie unlocked the door to get back to the kitchen. We each stood at a sink and filled six water bottles in silence.

“Can I ask you a question?” he asked out of the blue.

“Sure,” I said. “Fire away.”

“Do you and Alex have something going on? Because if that’s the case, I don’t want to take it any further.” I froze.How do I answer tactfully? I wondered to myself.

“Well, I thought we did, but I was wrong,” I answered honestly. “I didn’t know he had a girlfriend. But there isn’t anything going on between us now. It’s kind of like an awkward acquaintance,” I laughed.

“I just wanted to know,” he said calmly, finishing up on his water bottles. “I kinda like you, you know? You’re a pretty cool girl.” I blushed as I screwed on the last cap.

“Thank you,” I said meekly, unsure of what else to say. “I think you’re a really cool guy.” He grabbed his water bottles and the bag of pucks.

“We’ll drop this stuff off at the bench and then I have to go get dressed,” he told me, changing the subject easily. “Only about twenty minutes left.”

We finished setting up the water bottles and the pucks when the first person arrived. It was Tom.

“Brandee! What are you doing here?” he asked with a smile.

“I’m your new manager,” I told him, smiling back.

“It’s about time we got a good manager,” Tom said, his rainy blue eyes shining. “I’ll see you in a few,” he said. “I’ve got to go get dressed.”

“I second that,” said Jamie ruefully. “I’ll be out in ten or fifteen minutes.” He gave me a peck on the cheek after Tom had gone into the locker room. “See you in a few.”

Less than a minute later, three guys came in at once. I had never seen them before but they all looked similar, two of them in particular.

“Hey,” said the shorter one, greeting me. “Are you the new manager that Jamie was talking about?”

“Yeah,” I said extending my hand. “I’m Brandee.” The shorter one took it gingerly and shook it like a gentleman.

“I’m Tyler,” he said.

“I’m Brent,” said another, “and this is my twin brother Carson.” I shook both of their hands.

They were all brothers. Tyler was a sophomore and the twins were juniors. After them a group of guys came in, seemingly all at once. Of them I knew Aaron, Adam and Jake. I was introduced into a slew of others ranging from freshmen to even more seniors. In total, 23 guys came in. The last person in, with ten minutes until practice, was Alex.

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he passed the bench.

“I’m the new manager,” I explained.

“That’s nice,” he said gently, eyes smiling. “It’ll be nice to see you a little more often.” I gave him a quick smile and turned around, pretending to rearrange pucks.

“Yeah,” I said. “Nice.” Alex said no more and walked into the locker room. Jamie, a guy named Mark, Adam, and Jake came out of the locker room together.

“God, that girl needs a vibrator for Christmas,” said Mark. “Maybe she wouldn’t be so uptight if she got a piece of ass once in a while. Even if it is battery operated.” The guys laughed.

“If she got laid, she’d probably drug you and rape you,” said Jake. “ She’s wanted to get into your pants since freshman year. You better watch out or she’ll make you her Christmas present.”

All four guys came and sat down on the bench.

“Speaking of Christmas,” said Adam, “why don’t you come sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what you want for Christmas this year, Brandee.” He patted his lap. Adam was decked out in his goalie gear, which made him almost twice as rotund as the others. “If you can’t think of anything, I’m sure we’ll have no problem talking about the first thing that pops up!”

“Thanks but no thanks, ‘Santa’,” I said with a laugh. Jamie grabbed me around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I squealed in mock protest.

“That’s because she already has what she wants for Christmas,” he said chuckling. “Me!” The other three guys roared with laughter.

“You? Are you kidding?” asked Jake skeptically. “Man, she wouldn’t want you to keep the human race going even if you were the last penis on Earth.” Even I joined in on the laughter that time.

“I don’t know,” I replied leaning my head back to look at Jamie, “Santa’s little helper is kinda cute.”

“That’s not the only thing that’s little about Santa’s helper,” Adam said. Jamie quickly responded with a punch to Adam’s arm.

“If you had half of what I had - ” Jamie started.

“I’d have half of nothing!” Adam quickly shot back, rubbing his arm. We all laughed at Jamie’s expense, but I laughed the hardest because I knew it wasn’t true.

“So, Brandee,” Mark began to ask me, “why the hell would you ever move to this godforsaken town? Wait, where did you move from, anyway?”

“Trust me,” I said, “I did NOT choose to move here. My dad took a job out here as an electrical engineer. Don’t bother asking, because I don’t understand it either. He had a great job out in Boston.”

“Do you want to go back?” he asked.

I looked at the boys around me. Mark had a very handsome, and flawless, face with dark, chocolatey skin. His mouth was beautiful with large, soft-looking lips, dark around the outside and a pinkish-red toward the middle. His eyes were nearly black and were contrasted with bright white backgrounds. His smile was almost intoxicating, with large dimples just beneath the curve of his cheekbone and his pearly white teeth that shone brightly. He was absolutely beautiful. Adam was a wonderful kid with sandy hair that always seemed to fall in his eyes. His face had a boyish quality to it, soft tender skin, flawless, and a mischievous pair of eyes with a smile to match. He was a little paler than the rest, but he was charming with a goofy sense of humor that I had already begun to like. Jake resembled Alex in many ways. His hair was nearly jet black, but it was shorter and a little shaggier than Alex’s, with the stray ends bouncing about his ears. His eyes were also green but his were paler with a bit of hazel lingering about, dark flecks here and there. His skin tone was a creamy peach color and his smile was one that always made you smile back. He was very cute. Out of the four that were sitting before me, Jamie was by far the most attractive. I looked at him for a few seconds before I turned back to Mark and gave my answer.

“I did at first, but not anymore. I think I’m really going to like it here.” The guys smiled approvingly and nodded their heads.

“Good,” said Mark, “because we are in some serious need of some hot ladies.” I laughed and blushed at the same time, not really sure what to say back. I had never experienced this type of open flattery before. Jamie pretended to lick the tip of his finger then he touched the top of my thigh, letting out a hiss just like he did at lunch earlier that day. We all laughed. Instead of removing his hand, he left it lingering on my leg, moving his fingers so slightly that I was the only one able to tell.

“Hey,” said Jamie, “can you do me a favor?”

“Sure,” I replied. “What do you need?”

“I just wanted you to go in there and throw some tape into my bag. There’s some in the puck bag.” Tyler reached into the puck bag, hearing Jamie, and tossed a roll of white tape in my direction. I caught it clumsily but held on. The clock struck seven and the guys began to pile onto the ice. Jamie lifted me from his lap and gave me a pat on the butt before he went out. “See you in a few.”

I took the tape into the locker room and searched for Jamie’s bag. As I found his clothes heaped in the corner of the room, I heard a door being jiggled. Out of the bathroom came Alex, tucking his package back into his hockey pants. He smiled at me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I’m, uh, just putting some tape into Jamie’s bag for him.” Alex looked at me disapprovingly.

“I saw you hanging around him a lot today,” he said sternly. “Don’t you remember what I told you?”

“Yeah, I do,dad,” I retorted sharply. “And as I remember, I saw you hanging around Angel a lot today. Your lips too.”

“I told you the situation.”

“And I’m telling you mine. I think Jamie is a nice guy, Alex. He’s not like you said at all. If you don’t like me hanging out with him, I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m not going to stop hanging out with him.”

“Brandee, I’m being serious. He’ll just use you. Soon as he finds another girl, you’ll be history.”

I looked at him stunned.

“You’re one to talk!” I blurted out angrily. “You tell me all this bullshit about how much you like me and it’s been just two days. I started to believe you and everything but then came today. Oh, Jesus, today. I walk into my first period class, right after you had kissed me and I see you kissing that…that…slutty looking girl, Angel! And you’re going to preach to me about a guy who will supposedly use and then dump me? Please, Alex. Come up with something better than that.”

“Brandee! I am not using you!” he exclaimed, insulted.

“Damn it, Alex! You had me on your couch last night completely naked. You and I messed around yesterday afternoon too. I really trusted you and then all of a sudden I find out you had a girlfriend? Oh, no. That’s not using me. As long as I’m willing to give something up to you, not knowing you have a girlfriend, it’s not using me. No, of course not. Because you’re the one doing it.”

“That is not what I meant, and you know it.”

“No, Alex. I don’t know it,” I told him seriously. “I’ve got to get back out there and take care of my responsibilities.”

“Wait,” Alex said, grabbing my arm.

“What?” I asked turning to him. He swooped down devoured my lips. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss back against him hard. He began to walk toward the wall as I backed up. He leaned me against the wall and began to rub his hands all over my body. I moaned as he grabbed my breasts. I put my head back and Alex began to kiss my neck. I turned my head to the door to give him better access. As I opened my eyes, I saw Jamie standing in the doorway, staring blankly, a broken hockey stick in his hand. “Oh god…Jamie,” I whispered. Alex looked up at me.

“That’s not my name,” he said playfully, not noticing Jamie. He traced his finger from my chin to the middle of my breasts. Jamie grabbed another stick and turned to storm off. I pushed Alex off of me quickly.

“Jamie, wait!” I called running after him. He was too quick for me and jumped on the ice. I stood at the bench watching him. Alex came out a few minutes later, fully dressed in his hockey equipment. He said nothing as he passed me and hopped onto the ice, skating away. I had managed to alienate them both at the same time. I began to feel bad for what I had done. I was supposed to be mad at Alex, but instead I let him get all over me in the locker room. I looked around for a moment and then decided to leave. Since my house was just around the corner, I walked. Before I left, I wrote a quick note to Jamie, telling him that I wasn’t feeling well and I had gone home. With a bit of a heavy heart, I walked out of the arena and began walking home in the bitter cold.

It took me less than ten minutes to get home and I, myself, arrived to a note. It was from my parents.

Sweety-

Your Aunt Jenny is in the hospital back in Boston going in for emergency surgery. She had a heart attack earlier this evening. Your father and I had to leave immediately and fly back there. I will give you a call once we arrive. There are directions on how to cook everything I left for you in the fridge. We love you and we’ll talk to you soon.

Mom

I exhaled at my slight misfortune but went over to the stove to pick at the spaghetti that had been left for me. After satisfying my weak appetite, I went upstairs to relax before bed. My head had barely touched the pillow before I had fallen asleep. It was only 7:40.

“Brandee,” said a smooth voice, quiet and gentle. Groggily, I opened my eyes. Sitting on the edge of my bed was Jamie. I sat up quickly when I realized that it was him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked sleepily.

“Your front door was wide open,” he said. “It has started to snow like crazy out there. We’ve got about six inches already. I wanted to make sure that everything was okay here.”

“I’m fine,” I said. “I take it you got my note?” He nodded.

“Yeah. I found it when I was closing up the rink. I was going to come over anyway, though. To talk.”

“Jamie,” I said softly.

“Yeah?”

“I’m so sorry for tonight. I didn’t mean for that to happen. It’s just that, well, I guess I kind of like Alex too. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Nothing is wrong with you, Brandee. I mean, you just moved here and all of a sudden you’ve got guys practically throwing themselves at you. It’s just that Alex got to you first. I mean, Aaron, Tom, Jake, Adam, Mark…they all want you. Hell, every guy who has seen you wants you. I just happen to want you a little more than the others.” He reached over and let his fingers trace over the back of my hand.

“I’ve never had feelings for someone that I’ve just met. Not until I moved here anyway. I care about you a lot, though, Jamie. I hope you understand that.”

“I was hoping you’d say that. I know I can’t expect you to just make up your mind all of a sudden and decide to be with me when you haven’t even been here for three days.”

I scooted up next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’d rather give my time to you,” I whispered in his ear.

A smile spread over his face and he turned to me and took my face in his hands. We both leaned in and touched lips gently. I leaned back toward the bed and Jamie followed, lying next to me. His hand ran from my cheek, down my arm, then down my upper body and over my hip and thigh. He continued this motion up and back multiple times. I curled up against him and he kissed my forehead. As he wrapped his arms around me, I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest. I let myself once again drift off to sleep. I slept through the night soundly and I awoke early the next morning. When I opened my eyes, I was still in Jamie’s arms. I slipped from beneath his arms and walked to the window to see if any more snow had accumulated. The snow had crept up over the hood of my car. It was over three feet deep. I crept back into bed under Jamie’s arms and began to kiss his face gently. He finally awoke and rubbed his eyes.

“What time is it?” he asked sleepily.

“It’s quarter ‘til six,”

“In the morning?!” he exclaimed jumping up.

“Shhh,” I said stroking his cheek with a laugh. “It’s like a blizzard out there. The snow has come up over the hood of my car. There’s no school.”

“My parents expected me home,” he said flustered. “Shit, shit, shit. Do you have a phone?” I pointed to a phone on my dresser. “Hey, mom?” he said. “No, I’m fine. Sorry. I forgot to call. I didn’t want to chance getting into an accident. My friend Brandee put me up for the night. On the couch. No. I’ll be home as soon as possible. Okay. Love you too. Bye.” With a sigh of relief, he crawled into bed once again and gathered me in his arms. He pulled the comforter over us and he snuggled up against me. “Let’s go for a few more hours.”