Brandi and Kelly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done a good job of training your pet and it's nicely under control. The shape of its pussy is just perfect. I don't like long dangly lips, these are cute," someone said.

Brandi wanted to kick him in the balls to show him just how well trained she was. How dare a stranger look and comment on her exposed pussy! This situation was so alien it was difficult to know what to do.

She stood perfectly still afraid to speak. If she did speak out of turn the damn gag would be used and probably a spanking or some other punishment would be received.

"What are you going to do with the nipple rings Kevin?" someone else asked while fingering them. Brandi gulped. A stranger was touching her nipples and all she could do was stand still, letting him touch those sensitive swellings.

"I don't know yet. I'm waiting for inspiration," he laughed.

"There are lots of attachments in the dungeon," another reminded him.

Brandi didn't like the sound of that. What the hell did it mean? What ever he was going to do to them it meant more humiliation for certain. She just hoped it wouldn't be painful.

Someone came up behind her and pumped an ass cheek. "I like a nice ass. Your pet is nice and firm Kevin. If you get bored with it I'll take the pet off your hands. I'll swap it for Michelle for a weekend if you like," he laughed and the others joined in.

Brandi was aghast at the suggestion. She sidled up to Kevin knocking him with a hip. He pulled on the leash as though keeping his pet under control. He pulled it down pulling her over a rail of the corral. On high heels in the tight leather boots meant she had to bend straight legged.

"What do you think?" Kevin asked.

"Oh very nice, very nice indeed," they chorused.

Brandi could feel her puffy lips pushing out between her upper thighs. The stocking tops and suspender belt framed a cute smooth ass with her lips peeking through beneath. The remarks were lewd about the state of readiness bringing on an intense feeling of humiliation. She could feel her sex growing tight between her thighs as though trying to reach out to their cocks.

The feeling of wetness, of her sex opening up to them, brought a feeling of deep shame. Her breathing became ragged as her whole body burned at the thought of these men taking her. If that wasn't bad enough they discussed her little tight ass-hole. These damn strangers were advising Kevin how it should be greased before it was broken in.

Hot tears formed in her eyes. It was so degrading to lay unresisting across a corral rail bent over before these strangers, being stoked up by their rude remarks. They could help themselves to her naked body and she wouldn't resist, rather the lightest of touches would set her off.

Slaves of course kept quiet, patiently waiting for their master's attention. She gazed out into the corral to see Kelly put through her paces as a Pony-Girl. Kelly was right. She was being effectively trained as Kevin's little obedient slave pet.

Brandi would have to spend time with Kelly once home to try and get her back to normal. It was all her fault and she felt so guilty about getting Kelly into this dire situation.

What was more worrying was who would be helping get her head straight after all this. What could she do?

Tell one of the guys in her class she had been trained to be a man's obedient pet and could he help. It was obvious what kind of help they would provide. Brandi imagined being passed from one class mate to another being 'helped'. Even the dorks could do what ever they liked with her while she enthusiastically told them, "Yes, Master, whatever you want master."

The words brought her back to the present. Her master had pulled on the leash standing her upright. The men had returned to their training duties and Kevin was leading her back to the house. Nothing had happened but she felt as though she had been taken by her whole class. 'Damn! The class room fantasy had seemed so real.' She needed to calm down.

***

In the kitchen she helped prepare lunch with the other slaves. They were naked except for their collars and an apron to protect them while cooking. Brandi was still dressed in the bustier. She served Kevin a steak, a baked potato with sour cream and stood waiting in case he wanted something else. She wanted to smear the dinner in his face but kept calm.

"Your pet is coming along well Kevin," John commented. "It's dressed like a slut rather than a pet though."

Brandi felt terrible being discussed like this but before John she dare not voice an opinion. She would have to suffer while waiting to be dismissed.

"What's the difference between them? I thought all slaves were trained the same?" Kevin asked.

"Well you've seen how the Pony-Girls are trained with the sting of a whip and rewarded for achieving the trainer's goals. Every type of slave is trained differently and each slave has their habits and ways to be considered."

John looked Brandi over and so she automatically dropped her head to stare at the floor. It was annoying to automatically react that way but it was better than receiving a punishment from John.

"A Pet Slave is your exclusive sex toy. You train it to be submissive until the slave will do anything you want as a devoted little pet. You can dress it like a pet, a bitch with a tail, or whatever you want. When the pet is ready you will need to collar and give it a slave name too."

Brandi was furious listening to him talking about her as though she weren't there. The audacity of them thinking she would succumb to such a vile training program was infuriating. There was no way she was going to be Kevin's little playful sex bitch with a tail stuck up her ass.

"Over here Cum Slut," John said. Without even raising his voice the blonde slave ran over to kneel on the floor next to him. She laid her hands palm up on wide open knees. Her head was held back thrusting out a pair of massive breasts and mouth wide open.

"This is Cum Slut. This slave has been trained to want cum. It wants it in the mouth mostly because of the conditioning to like the taste, even to crave it. It wants cum inside the vagina preferably but up its ass or just splashed over the body will do. Isn't that right, Cum Slut?"

"Yes, Master. I am a Cum Slut, Master. Always ready for cum, master." She simply stated and pushed her head back with mouth wide open as though demonstrating how ready she was.

"Given the chance she'll suck it right out of your balls using your cock as a straw. Get back to your duties. Come here Michelle Slut." John commanded.

A red-head bounded over to kneel at his feet. She flashed him a grin and placed her hands in his crotch. "I am ready, Master. May I please you Master? Please, Master," she whined.

"Assume the position," he said to her with an edge in the tone of voice. He watched her sit with legs splayed and breasts pushed out with hands behind her neck. She pouted at him as though denied a treat. He nodded to her. "That's better. You've got to watch this one. What are you and what do you do?" he asked.

"I am a slut slave, Master. It is my duty and desire to please a Master with my body. I love to learn what a Master wishes and give it to him with enthusiasm." She seductively licked a pair of rosebud lips with eyes half closed looking like desire it self. Her impressive breasts were a pale white with large dark areola. Her nipples were large, rubbery and pierced.

"I'm busy this afternoon but Kevin might want you," John said, casually.

Kevin almost jumped in his seat when she pounced on him. With both hands she stroked a hardening penis through his jeans with enthusiasm, intensely watching it grow. She leaned forward and bit it then nuzzled it with her lips and nose. "It has a lovely scent Master," she cooed.

"I told you it has to be watched. The slut will claw your pants off if you're not careful. Down, Michelle Slut. Assume the position."

"Why is she called Michelle Slut?" Kevin asked, while still looking her over with keen interest.

John frowned. "Her first Master named her so I don't know why. Perhaps it was a favourite name."

Brandi became angry at the idea of someone giving her a slave name, how dare they take it upon themselves to name her. She smiled on remembering this was all just a game. 'I must relax. I'm no slave, there's no such thing in this day and age.'

"I bought the slave at an auction from a previous master. I think it became too much to handle. She was trained as a slut slave after getting into the scene and wanting to become a twenty-four-seven slave. I'm not sure it wanted to become a slut but has taken to it well, as you can see. You can take the slut to the dungeon this afternoon if you think you can handle it."

Brandi looked the slave over carefully. Michelle was wet between the legs and still eyeing Kevin's lap. She was licking her lips and vamping it up trying to seduce him. Brandi looked at her with anger in her eyes wishing to say something. How could the woman allow someone to put her into an auction? The very thought of being bought by a man as an obedient slave frightened her. Surely they couldn't be serious!

She was busy thinking what to say to Kevin when they were alone. She didn't want this slut anywhere near him this afternoon. The fierceness of those thoughts was a surprise. Why should she care? She told herself it wasn't jealousy rather it was the need of Kevin's protection while here that brought on those feelings.

A sudden shiver slipped cold down her back like a wet flannel. What if he gave in to the sluts charms? Would he hand Brandi over to one of the more experienced masters for training?

They might be harsh, inflicting pain, maybe even brainwashing her like Kelly into complete submission. What if he became bored with her, would he auction her off to a stranger. She tried to tell herself these wild thoughts were silly but they felt so strong.

Brandi tried to relax. They would be going home tomorrow so there was little chance of being moulded into a little submissive pet ready to be sold to the highest bidder. Brandi decided to try to keep the rebellious streak under control and obey Kevin as much as she could, just for this afternoon.

***

In the dungeon Michelle assumed the position as ordered. Once more naked, Brandi assumed her own position too. She tried very hard not to look sideways at the slut, though needing to keep an eye on her. Instead she concentrated on impressing Kevin with the new learned skills. A number was said and they both assumed the slave position indicated.

She was a little slower than the slut being less experienced but she tried hard to keep up and wanted to beat her to it. Fortunately she had an advantage as the slut was distracted from obviously being stoked up and therefore fidgety and lacking in concentration.

Brandi wouldn't demean herself to play up to him as much as the slut so was loosing out. She hated loosing more than being commanded to pose in the lewd poses. She noticed Kevin was enjoying himself too much and wasn't paying her enough attention.

"Ok, that's enough. Come over here and help me," Kevin said to Michelle.

Brandi lay back on the carpet breathing heavily from the exertion with eyes closed. Feeling Kevin and Michelle grabbing an ankle each she kicked out attempting to roll over and get up. They had the Velcro straps fastened before she could get away. But then, where could she run to?

She tensed her body wondering what was next. Remembering Kelly's and some of the Masters comments brought on a feeling of dread. Surely he wasn't going to pierce her pussy?

"Please, Master." She whined pitifully. Spread eagled on the floor left her helpless to resist what ever he wanted to do to her.

"Yes Pet?"

"What are you going to do with me, Master," she said respectfully not daring to rile him.

"Not much, just wait and see."

She looked up at Michelle standing over her. She could see the pierced pussy lips with little rings through them and groaned. The idea of having her perfect body being ruined like that was agonising.

Kevin summoned Michelle over to one of the racks seeking her help with something. She couldn't hear what they were saying but knew it was about her.

"I'll be back in a moment." Kevin told her.

"He's gone for advice from John little pathetic Pet." Michelle said. "Don't worry I'll look after you," she said, with a wicked little laugh. Michelle stroked Brandi's long fine hair. With a free hand she reached down to Brandi's sex. She pinched the labia then massaged everything with her whole hand and fingers. Downward her hand glided with a finger pressing into her asshole. Then upward the hand dragged a fingernail over Brandi's bud.

"Get away you slut! Leave me alone. I'll scream for my Master!" Brandi shouted at her. Brandi needed protection from this dreadful slave so didn't hesitate over calling Kevin her master.

"That's no good this place is soundproofed," she stopped anyway and walked over to one of the racks. She came back to lie next to Brandi. With her wet fingers she played with herself and slowly eased in a large double ended phallus with deeper and deeper strokes until one end disappeared into her body.

Brandi couldn't take her eyes off the rude thing. She watched as the slut lifted her hips to fasten straps around thighs and waist. The woman's eyes were bright with lust and she leaned over Brandi. The face got closer and closer with wet lips parting. Brandi felt the hardness of the dildo against a hip and strained to move away from it and those advancing lips.

The big wide mouth encompassed hers sucking Brandi's lips into her mouth to nibble on them. The tongue licked her face as she climbed on top. Brandi desperately pulled her legs together but there was no escape from the spreader bars. She bucked her hips trying to push the bigger woman off but her weight kept Brandi flat on the floor.

Brandi lifted her head meaning to avoid the slut but she licked and kissed her neck. On feeling the other end of the long double ended dildo against her thigh she froze.

"No please! You can't do that to me! No!" Brandi pleaded.

"Your body is so hot! I must have you," the slut breathed heavily in an ear.

Brandi could see how worked up she was, writhing on her with the dildo edging ever closer to her vagina. The bitch was past listening to reason. I can't let her take my virginity with that damn thing. "Please! No! I'm a virgin you can't do this to me. Please master, help me!" Brandi screamed.

Brandi felt the huge dildo nudging her lips and opened her mouth to scream. Feeling the bitch tongue her she bit down on it. Michelle screamed and almost rolled off Brandi who was desperately attempting to buck her off.

"Right now pathetic little pet. I'm going to make you my little pet gyrl." Michelle growled at her.

Brandi felt the huge thing push at her sex; unable to pull her legs together she was left open and available. She had dried up through fear and knew it was going to hurt.

However much pain it would be that was nothing compared to the shame and disappointment this would bring. Her whole life would be ruined. She would have this disgusting rape to look back on rather than the special moment it was meant to be.

Brandi felt the woman's hips draw back. With her eyes closed she waited for the final thrust that would pierce her lips to roughly invade her body taking her virginity. Her mind and body went limp. She was resigned to her fate. There was nothing to do but try and relax, avoiding as much pain as possible.

The woman's hips kept rising. Her thighs lifted. Her body weight seemed to lift. An animal like shriek curdled her blood. Brandi wet herself in fear. She opened her eyes to see Kevin dragging the bitch by the hair across the room. Brandi shivered.

Kevin stumbled over to Brandi to push his arms around her, cradling her in his arms. "I'm sorry Pet. I'm supposed to look after you." He kissed her lips and forehead. His lips were all over her face and neck in soothing soft caresses.

This time the touch was delicious. The embrace was comforting. She began to breath normally, her heart still racing. "Thank you, Master," she cried out. "I promise to behave like a good pet. Just don't leave me again, please master," she wailed.

"You! Stay there," he commanded Michelle.

Knowing she was in trouble the red-head cowered in the corner where she had been dumped. Anger had added strength to Kevin as he lifted her bodily from his Pet. He had dragged her by the hair to throw into a corner of the dungeon

Kevin undid the straps of the spreader bars releasing Brandi. He strode over to the stocks and called Michelle over to him. "Assume the position. You know what to do." He watched her bend over to place head and wrists in the slots. He swung the wooden top into place trapping them in the medieval looking stocks.

"Brandi. Choose a weapon. Over there on the wall, there are paddles and whips. Other nasty things too," he added.

Brandi fetched a thin cane that looked as though it would sting. Kevin stepped away from the slut's bare ass with a hand gesture indicating Brandi should administer the punishment. Michelle hadn't said a word, not a whimper left her lips since being flung into the corner.

The thin cane flashed across both cheeks with all the force Brandi could muster leaving a red welt. "Bitch!" she said with deadly calm.

"One." Michelle responded.

It startled Brandi putting her off the next stroke for a moment. But of course this was the correct procedure and Michelle had been well trained. She had been a slave for some time and knew the rules well. A swish of the cane, then a slap upon a pair of fleshy buttocks, followed by a grunt from Brandi, as though she were playing tennis.

"Two."

The counting went up to ten before Brandi was sated. It was just a little infuriating to hear nothing, not even a yelp, just the quiet subdued counting escaping the slut's mouth. It was as though this were nothing to her. She couldn't even insult the woman by calling her a slut for that was precisely what she was.

"You had better take a shower to clean yourself up. I'll tell John she's been punished."

Creeping back from the bathroom after Kevin left Brandi searched the racks of equipment with an idea for revenge. Two small items was all she needed. Brandi stood close behind the woman telling herself a caning hadn't been enough.

"What are you up to little sobbing pet. You're lucky your master saved you. Owww! What are you doing, get away, fuck off! No! No! You can't do that, you don't know what you're doing!"

Brandi pushed in to the woman's vagina a Chinese egg. A small vibrator followed to fill her up. Any movement would set the Chinese egg in motion and the vibrator made sure it was constant. The slave slut now had the teasing thing inside her constantly working her up.

What was so cruel was that she had been trained as a slut to always be on heat, always ready and this was taking her to the very edge but no further. A small lock pinched the labia rings together wrapping the lips around the torture instruments.

"Please! NO! You don't know what you are doing to me! That damn thing will just keep me on the edge and I need to cum, please!"

The playing with Brandi and the caning had brought her to a near orgasm but now she was caught on the edge of a desperately need orgasm. She tried to push out the torture instruments but the lock clasped both rings tight. There was no way they could be extracted without the key. Brandi waved it in front of the sluts face and smiled sweetly.

"Bitch, fucking bitch pet! Get back here!" she cursed.

Brandi went back to the shower wondering if she dare flush the key down the toilet.

***

Carefully soaping the sore nipples was turning her on. "Damn him!" she cursed. It was despicable to have her body damaged with those little innocent looking rings through both nipples. They were terrible yet seemed to stoke her up with every touch.